SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Peeping Tom from the FBI

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
firef1y
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was told many times that reporting the lads may jeopardize a bait. This case is a proof that it is no lad you can not damage as long as you really want to ... Huge thanks to SlapHappy, who accepted to be my partner in this crime Smile

The lad's messages are quotes, my replies are xxx

This story started on a dating site as a romance scam, last year in October, the lad claiming to be from London, UK, in Malaysia for business and using a +4470 phone number.

Quote:
My name is Alex and I live in lisburn , united kingdom.

Quote:
My late father was originated from sweden but nationalize in England, where we used as our permanent home, while my mother a British my mum is 90 years old. Living with my Kids in Sweden now and a house helper, she is a retired accountant in different organization, some years back and she is doing nothing now because of her age.

He likes to sign his letters with:

Quote:
i remain the loyal subject to your heart

In January, his problems started... He was asking for money and because "I" was just short after holiday = no money to send, he advised me to take a credit from the bank for helping him.

Quote:
i need a little help from you like 2000 to add to the balance i have with me to complete the money with me wish i want to use in claiming my materials from custom.

Quote:
Honey the amount is an important one and if you can help me with the amount,i will tell you how to deal with this matter by advising you on what to do an how to send the 2000 to me

Quote:
Its really important,if you are going to take a credit for me,i am going to appreciate it,i would love you to let you me know when you get the credit from the bank,if the credit from the bank is been giving to you please let me know honey,so i can tell you how to send it to me,so i can get my materials from the custom office,i will pay you back with interest in two weeks time when i get my credit card.

Quote:
please dont tell your accountant you are borrowing the money for my sake,dont tell your accountant you are borrowing the money to give to me,or reason why you want to borrow the money,if your accountant should know you want to borrow me for my sake,Honey your accountant wont accept the ideal of you borrowing for me sake or he/she will discourage you not to make sacrifices for love…so when you meet your account an he start asking you questions why you need the money,just tell him you have some thing to do with the money that its very Urgent an its private too.

Quote:
i am happy they did not ask you question on why you need the money or need explanation in regards to why you need the money, i would love you to how many weeks will it take for you to get the money in cash, and when you get the money in cash in few weeks please inform me about it, so i can tell you what next to do.

Was a promising romance... until the moment when the lad googled himself and found the report about him. How happy he was about it?

Quote:
may God punish you for this you just did and i swear you will never have peace in your life till you die.

Quote:
I Swear with the God i save,that same God i have been doing fasting and prayer for,that same God who as been my maker and helper,will punish you for taking my Good name to that site .the pains you have put on me for the past few days doing this to me,i swear with my almighty God you shall never find peace in your life before you die. i never know you are this wicked till i saw this and for all this you have done to me,you will see death closely an Beg for life.

Well... who can play against a lad better as another lad? He received an email from someone decided to return in the game after a long absence - thank you SlapHappy ...

Small yahoo boi goat teat sucker HumptyDumpty

Hello Fuulish Goat.
I have been watching you and xxx. I see ur pathetic attempts to get her monies, so I decided to take her for myself and chop ur job idiot. I tell her u are a scammer, and I am the real thing. Now she believe me, not U ewu! hahahaha.
ur an idiot for threatening her and telling her she will die! she does not belive a walking dead meat satanist goat like u and ur stupid curses.
ur god satan has deserted u fuulish moron. u belive a liar like him, then u belong dying in gutter poor and all ur jobs chopped.
go sit with women in pepper soup kitchen, whil i collect ur cash and drive range rover. hahaha

One luv

Omar

For two weeks, Alex, my lad, was forwarding this message to me every day, desperately asking for a phone call.

"Your nothing but a bastard. you will regret this cause if i meet you over there i don't mind to pull a trigger of a bullet on your forehead. i will find you any where on this world just don't take it easy cause i mean what am saying to you". Dempsey G.
firef1y
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Next step was a new correspondent...

January 17:

Quote:
FBI Headquarters In Washington, D.C.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

Attention: xxx
Acting as a Federal Commission, our job is to protect the interest of citizens, whether a citizen of the United States or not. Now the reason why we are contacting you is because your Name and other personal details were found in the custody of a long wanted internet fraudster and LOVE SCAM they also pointed you out as their business partner.
The Cyber Crime Division of the FBI gathered information from the Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) of how some people have lost outrageous sums of money to these impostors. You are required to response immediately and know what you are required to do so as to stop your name from been on the web list and if you refuse to comply with this, we will now include your name and picture on our official website and you will join the other wanted persons. Go through this link carefully.
http:/ /www. fbi.gov/wanted/wanted_by_the_fbi
You have involved yourself in so many illegal activities such as Love Scam, you need to stop every transaction with anyone and follow our email directives, and so many others charges you have brought upon yourself knowingly and unknowingly to you. But I want you to know that ignorance is not an excuse in the law. If you do not do anything fast to remedy this situation, you will be arrested wherever you are and you will go to jail. I am not trying to scare you but I am telling you the position of things and the law will never be compromised.
We need your 100% cooperation to assist us in getting this Internet Fraudsters and Also who has cause a lot of
Problems to many innocent hard working citizens all over the globe through is scam activities your file has been sent to our
desk today from the Online Monitoring scheme INTERNET CYBER CRIME (ICC)

Note: All the crimes agencies have been contacted on this regards and we shall trace and arrest you if you disregard this instructions. You are given a grace today to get back to us ASAP.

Expecting your anticipated- Co-operation.
Yours in service,
Robert S. Mueller III
FBI DIRECTOR

Quote:
We receive your mail and the content was well understood, all you are directed to do right now is to follow our giving instructions and do as we say, because we need your 100% cooperation immediately. First you are to send us all the correspondence and the reply you have been sending out to these Men you have chatting with, send us all your correspondent with them including the payment you have made to them and the reason for the
payment we are working with the (IFCC) get back to us ASAP.

January 20:

Quote:
Top of the day to you xxx we ere writing to you in regard of your Online dating Men, and you have been ask to pay some a certain amount of
mooney and we want to know what is the reason why you were ask to pay that amount, you are to send us the full details of the Man who ask you
to pay this amount and all your correspondence with him till date this is very important you do because you are to follow instruction and act as the Law
expect you to. Do not be skeptical because even in the hostpital where people die people still survive.

Do I need to mention that this FBI is also located in Malaysia?

Mr. Mueller,

I was reading your email many times trying to understand what you are talking about. Still no clue. Can you tell me, please, what do you believe I have done and how sure you are you are talking with the right person?

Respectfully,

Agn3s

"Your nothing but a bastard. you will regret this cause if i meet you over there i don't mind to pull a trigger of a bullet on your forehead. i will find you any where on this world just don't take it easy cause i mean what am saying to you". Dempsey G.

Last edited by firef1y on Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
firef1y
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

January 26:

Quote:
Acting as a Federal Commission, our job is to protect the interest of citizens of the United States We need your assistance in apprehending Mr. Alex do you understand, you have to work with us with all your heart because we have place a CYBER WATCH on Mr. Alex he his a scammer and he need to be apprehended at once. When you work with us we are not going to come after you because we need your 100% cooperation on this, all you are required to do right now is to get the sum of $7,450 USD. As soon as these fee is ready with you let us know immediately because we are going to apprehend Mr. Alex immediately get this amount $7,450 USD ready we are going to give you instruction on what to do as soon as possible always get back to us in time and do not be skeptical act as instructed this is an order from the superior.

February 3:

Quote:
Acting as a Federal Commission, you have been giving 48 hours to get the sum ready because right now, we urge you to work with us
ASAP, Amount you are Bank-in into the Bank account that we are going to be forwarding to you shortly is $7,450 USD. because we are placing
a Monitoring device on the Account Mr. Alex is giving to his victim we urgently want you to raise this money within the next 48 hours and get back
to us on or before Feb, 5th; which you are suppose to make the payment into the account we are going to send to you we are placing Surveillance on Mr. Alex account act fast now before we come for you, you need to work with us.

Few hours later, same day:

Quote:
We need your 100% assistance on this investigation in apprehending Mr. Alex do you understand, you have to work with us with all your heart because we have place a CYBER WATCH on Mr. Alex he his a scammer and he need to be apprehended at once. You are to get this fee ready within 48hrs is the deadline for you to effect the payment $7,450 USD, also you are to keep this 100% confidential because this is Classified investigation for your personal information we urge you to work with us you have limited time do the needful and get back to us immediately.

Same day, after another hours:

Quote:
We need to hear from you ASAP regarding the requested fee Amounted $7,450 USD get back to us Immediately.

February 4:

Quote:
We need to hear from you ASAP, the Team has left more than Four Messages for you and you yet to answer any of it, we will now include your name and picture on our official website and you will join the other wanted persons. Go through this link http:/ /www.fbi.gov/wanted/wanted_by_the_fbi

Mr. Mueller,

I was waiting for an email from you since January 27. I even sent you another message asking for details on February 1th. The fact you left four messages for me does not help me much as long as I don't receive any explanation to my questions. Alex is not talking with me anymore and I really don't know the bank account he is using. I don't know how you got me involved in this, I don't know what Alex has done and I don't know anything about anything - for this reason I am asking and asking and I don't receive any honest reply from you. I told you I am more than willing to help. Don't you believe I deserve to know the truth, instead of scaring me to death?

Respectfully,

Agn3s

firef1y
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

February 6:

Quote:
We receive your mail and the content was well, we required you to follow our instruction accordily, Mr.Alex has obtaining Money by false pretence and Advanced Fee Fraud from four(4) American victim of love scam, also right now you are to assist us in this to enable us Apprehend MR. ALEX so you are to make the payment amounted to $7,450 USD. into the same bank account Mr. Alex uses to enable us Apprehend MR. ALEX as soon as the payment is done by you and we are able to Apprehend MR. ALEX you will be Compensated Awesomely this is what you have been ask to do by the FBI DIRECTOR. You are to get back to us as soon as possible immedaitely after reading this mail with the date you are making the payment the deadlines date given to you has pass and this is the last one, the payment need to be made On or before February 13th, 2015. Get back to us immediately with your date. (9th, 10th, 11th, 12th or 13th)

Note: That this is a "Classified Investigation" get back to us urgent with your prefferred date of payment immediately
and we are going to send you the Bank Account Details use by Mr. Alex which you are to deposit the sum of $7,450 Dollars
we are want you to understand the meaning of "Classified Investigation"

Mr. Mueller,

I understand the meaning of Classified Information. But... my God, he knows me, he knows where I live, am I in danger because of that? Can you protect me if he find out about all this? If you can guarantee I will be safe, it will helps me feeling better. I've had no idea he is a scammer, but I will try all I can to help you if you are telling me I am in no danger while doing this. As I told you, I don't know the bank account Alex is using. Any date before February 13th would be fine for me.

Agn3s

P.S. Can you send an agent to my house for 24 hours protection?

PISS: Please make sure to send me the "Immunity from Prosecution Guarantee " papers for my lawyer to sign before I help you. I really don't want to have any problem because of this situation I am not responsible for.

February 7:

Quote:
We receive your mail and the content was well understood, you are hereby required not to be skeptical because even in the hospital
where people die people still survive all you are required to do right now is to get the Money ready by February 9th, 2015 because you
will be sent the account details to you. Yes Our 24hrs surveillance camera is watching you and your move we got you On CAMERA
right now you are required to make the payment of $7,450 USD to the account details use by MR. ALEX because we have put a monitoring
device on the account he need to see that the payment is coming from you, because these payment will be made by you on Monday Morning
to the account DETAILS he uses which you are to follow our instruction and make sure that everything works out as plan do not complicate things
for us because you have been chosen by the board of trustees. As soon as the payment is done by you and we are able to Apprehend MR. ALEX you will be Compensated Awesomely.

Mr. Mueller,

I will have the money ready to be sent Monday. But before that I need Alex bank account - I never had it. And I also need a Immunity from Prosecution Guarantee paper signed by you. What can you tell me about the compensation part? After all, I am ready to take a huge risk and I don't believe a surveillance camera can help a lot if my life is at stake.

February 9:

Quote:
We receive your mail and the content was well understood, you are to find below the account details use by Mr. Alex which you are to Maket the payment of $7,450 Dollars into first thing on Monday morning because agent are already on ground in Malaysia and you are to make sure that this is highly confidential because this is classified kindly state on the purpose of payment "BUSINESS" Bank to Bank transfer is the mode you are to use, and you are required to send the scan copy of the transfer slip back to us, it most be clearly scan, take a picture of the receipts as soon as the payment is done and email it to us via attachment. The Rewards For Justice Program, United States Department of State, is offering you a reward of up to $896,000 Dollars for assisting in the apprehension or conviction of Mr. Alex without anyfprm of delay from your part you are to act according to the instructions you receive. As soon as MR. ALEX is Apprehended you will be call upon to be Compensated Awesomely, write down the below details correctly with a Pen without making any mistakes.

================================================
BANK NAME: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: xxx
ACCOUNT NO: xxxx
SWIFT CODE: SCBLMYKXXXX
ACCOUNT TYPE: CURRENT ACCOUNT
ADDRESS: xxx xxx PUCHONG SELANGOR. MALAYSIA - bank account reported
================================================

Yours in service,
Robert S. Mueller III
FBI DIRECTOR

Mr. Mueller,

I was expecting your message, but you sent the email too late for me to do anything Monday. I was searching for an attachment with the immunity papers you need to deliver to me, before making the payment. I really don't want to delay this, but my lawyer advised me not to send anything before I receive the immunity papers signed by you and your office. I have the entire amount requested and, in the moment I have that immunity paper, I will wire the money.

Agn3s

February 10:

Quote:
We receive your mail and the content was well understood you are hereby required to proceed immediately with the payment
because the delay cause by you has been so great, and our Men are on ground already; you need to send the payment today
kindly find the Order Granting immunity to xxx signed by Honorable Michael W. Fitzgerald.

Yours in service,
Robert S. Mueller III
FBI DIRECTOR

+

firef1y
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

February 10 - few hours later:

Quote:
We receive your mail and the content was well noted, you are hereby required to note that failure to effect the payment
by tomorrow morning latest 11am, we are going to release the Feds to get you ASAP because it will be seen that you are the one
"Aiding and abetting" MR. ALEX. You will be immediately Prosecuted for perjury, this simply means you are failing to comply
with the orders you have been given thereby causing more delay on this Investigation you have been required to act as instructed
with immediate effect.

Mr. Mueller,

I have not replied to your email before, because my lawyer got upset after reading my entire correspondence with you and I just tried to calm him down and to find a solution for the problem. It seems that the fact you have me on a surveillance camera without me being aware about that violates my constitutional rights and my privacy.

My lawyer advises me that you were required to provide me a search warrant, which includes video and audio surveillance, signed by a federal district judge to authorize you to monitor my activities as you said that you did. You are required by federal law to provide a copy of the warrant to me. Failure to do so will be reported to the district judge, and charges will be filed against you.
An order of cease and desist will be filed against you and all further monitoring will be ordered stopped immediately.

Please provide the search warrant needed by my lawyer outlined above. I can not send the payment without it.

Respectfully,

Agn3s

February 12:

Quote:
When you do not make the payment withint the next 24hrs you are a walking corpse

Mr. Mueller,

I was nice with you and I am trying to help as much as I can. Talking with me in this way makes me understand why my lawyer is asking for those documents he is asking. No idea how you are doing the things there, where you are, but if this is the way, God save America. Here, in Europe, we have different rules and, no matter who you are or what you do, the law is the same for everyone. I don't like how you are talking with me and I don't like how you are giving me orders, without a minimum courtesy. I was even willing to ask when you have me on that surveillance camera to wear something nice. But no more - my lawyer is right. In the moment I have that warrant wit the mentions my lawyer was asking for and signed, I will send the money. Without that paper I will not send a single cent, no matter what you are telling me. I have my rights and you need to respect it. You are paid for that.

Agn3s

February 14:

Quote:
We receive your mail and the content was well understood you are hereby required to proceed immediately with the payment by the head of authority.

February 15:

Quote:
We receive your mail and the content was well understood, you are to find below the account details use by Mr. Alex which you are to Make the payment of $7,450 Dollars into first thing on Monday morning because agent are already on ground in Malaysia and you are to make sure that this is highly confidential because this is classified kindly state on the purpose of payment "BUSINESS" Bank to Bank transfer is the mode you are to use, and you are required to send the scan copy of the transfer slip back to us, it most be clearly scan, take a picture of the receipts as soon as the payment is done and email it to us via attachment. The Rewards For Justice Program, United States Department of State, is offering you a reward of up to $896,000 Dollars for assisting in the apprehension or conviction of Mr. Alex without anyfprm of delay from your part you are to act according to the instructions you receive. As soon as MR. ALEX is Apprehended you will be call upon to be Compensated Awesomely, write down the below details correctly with a Pen without making any mistakes.

- same bank account...

Mr. Mueller,

Does not sound like the content of my previous email was well understood. Without that warrant, my lawyer is totally and completely against sending any money. I have the money ready to be sent - and I will made that transfer in the moment I receive the proof you installed that surveillance camera in a legal way.

Respectfully,

Agn3s

firef1y
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

February 16:

Quote:
This is to inform you that the surveillance camera in a legal way and it is the property of the United States failure to effect the payment consider yourself an enemy of the states.

Two hours later:

Quote:
Law enforcement needs timely and secure access to services that provide data wherever and whenever for stopping and reducing crime. In response to these needs, the Advisory Policy Board (APB) recommended to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) that the Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Division authorize the expansion of the existing security management structure and Administered through a shared management philosophy, the CJIS Security Policy contains information security requirements, guidelines, and agreements reflecting the will of law enforcement and criminal justice agencies for protecting the sources, transmission, storage, and generation of Criminal Justice Information (CJI). The Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 provides further legal basis for the APB approved management, operational, and technical security requirements mandated to protect CJI and by extension the hardware, software and infrastructure required to enable the services provided by the criminal justice community. The essential premise of the CJIS Security Policy is to provide appropriate controls to protect the full lifecycle of CJI, whether at rest or in transit. The CJIS Security Policy provides guidance for the creation, viewing, modification, transmission, dissemination, storage, and destruction of CJI. This Policy applies to every individual—contractor, private entity, noncriminal justice agency representative, or member of a criminal justice entity—with access to, or who operate in support of, criminal justice services and information.

After another hour, same day:

Quote:
The following Guidelines on national security investigations and foreign Intelligence collection W the Federal Bureau of investigation (FBI) axe issued under the authority of the Attorney General as provided in sections 509, 510, 533, and 534 of title 28, United States Code They apply to activities of the FBI pursuant to Executive Order 12333 and other activities as provided herein

After other six hours:

Quote:
Make Payment Today And Receive United States Department of State, is offering you a reward of up to $896,000 Dollarsd, you are to find below the account details use by Mr. Alex which you are to Make the payment of $7,450 Dollars Today. The Rewards For Justice Program, United States Department of State, is offering you a reward of up to $896,000 Dollars for assisting in the apprehension or conviction of Mr. Alex urgent.

February 18:

Quote:
The mission of the FBI is to protect and defend the United States against foreign intelligence threats, to uphold and enforce the criminal laws of the United States, and to provide leadership and criminal justice services to federal, state, municipal, and international agencies and partners.The scope of the FBI’s responsibilities is wide, covering investigations into domestic and international and foreign counterintelligence, cyber crime. The FBI maintains a large number of records. Under these laws, certain categories of information such as national security classified information or information that makes an impact may be withheld classified information related to National Security Agency (NSA) surveillance activity is 35 years’ imprisonment for a number of offenses under the Uniform Code Criminal Prohibitions on Classified Defense Information While there is no one statute that criminalizes the unauthorized disclosure of any classified information National defense information in general is protected by the Espionage Act,63 18 U.S.C. Sections 793–798, while other types of relevant information are covered elsewhere. Some provisions apply
only to government employees or others who have authorized access to sensitive government
information,64 but many apply to all persons. 18 U.S.C. Section 793 prohibits the gathering,
transmitting, or receipt of defense information with the intent or reason to believe the information
Violators are subject to a fine or up to 35years’ imprisonment

Same day, 2 hours later:

Quote:
pay now I beg you god bless you

Mr. Mueller,

If you try to insinuate that talking with my lawyer means disclosing secret information I suggest you to think twice - in my country are strong laws regarding defamation. I understand your point of view, but without that warrant for the surveillance camera I will not send the money. We are wasting so much time about this matter - just send it to me, please, I send the money after receiving it and this story will end.

Respectfully,

Agn3s

firef1y
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

February 19:

Quote:
Attention: Agn3s xxx
You are to note that you do not give instructions to the FBI, we give instruction and right now it will please you to note that your name Agn3s xxx has been on our RED FLAG here United States Department of State as an ENEMY OF THE STATES; you will be arrested as soon as you step your feet in the United States for 35yrs because you have violated the laws of the Land due to failure to cooperate with the FBI.

One hour later:

Quote:
The mission of the FBI is to protect and defend the United States against foreign intelligence threats, to uphold and enforce the criminal laws of the United States, and to provide leadership and criminal justice services to federal, state, municipal, and international agencies and partners.The scope of the FBI’s responsibilities is wide, covering investigations into domestic and international and foreign counterintelligence, cyber crime. The FBI maintains a large number of records. Under these laws, certain categories of information such as national security classified information or information that makes an impact may be withheld classified information related to National Security Agency (NSA) surveillance activity is 35 years’ imprisonment for a number of offenses under the Uniform Code Criminal Prohibitions on Classified Defense Information While there is no one statute that criminalizes the unauthorized disclosure of any classified information National defense information in general is protected by the Espionage Act,63 18 U.S.C. Sections 793–798, while other types of relevant information are covered elsewhere. Some provisions apply
only to government employees or others who have authorized access to sensitive government
information,64 but many apply to all persons. 18 U.S.C. Section 793 prohibits the gathering,
transmitting, or receipt of defense information with the intent or reason to believe the information
Violators are subject to a fine or up to 35years’ imprisonment

Mr. Mueller,

Reading your last email, sounds for me like you are the only violator around - peeking into my bedroom without having a warrant. You should be ashamed of yourself. What kind of man watches a woman undressed and in the shower, without a warrant? My lawyer says that you are a mentally ill voyeur. The fact that you don't produce that warrant is the proof you are nothing but a Peeping Tom...

Respectfully,

Agn3s

Same day, few hours later:

Quote:
We will see who is a peeping tom between you and your lawyer, when you are put behind bars for life, no one we see or hear from you again for the rest of your life

Peeping Tom, the warrant?

February 20 - few minutes after midnight:

Quote:
This is to inform you that you are on your way to our most wanted list, and you will be facing extradition shortly to US, were you will die when facing
percution and is just a matter of time with your country Government approval. Our men are watch you closely no were to hide; you were offered the cooperation reward but now you need it the hard way we shall give it to you ok.

Same day, 6 hours later:

Quote:
This is to inform you that the Grand Jury and the persecution Dept of the FBI has release your
WARRANT you are hereby required to make the payment within 24 hours to the account ealier send
to you use by Mr. Alex starting from the time this email was sent by the FBI/ Charges Pressed Against You" (ACC ACT 21A.)

+

the arrest warrant

After other two hours and few minutes:

Quote:
This is to inform you that the Grand Jury and the persecution Dept of the FBI has release your
WARRANT. Make the payment of $7,450 USD to the account details use by MR. ALEX because we have put a monitoring
device on the account he need to see that the payment is coming from you, because these payment will be made by you on Monday Morning
to the account DETAILS he uses which you are to follow our instruction and make sure that everything works out as plan do not complicate things
for us because you have been chosen by the board of trustees. As soon as the payment is done by you and we are able to Apprehend MR. ALEX you will be Compensated Awesomely.
you are hereby required to make the payment within 24 hours to the account ealier send
to you use by Mr. Alex starting from the time this email was sent by the FBI/ Charges Pressed Against You" (ACC ACT 21A.)

Dear Peeping Tom, wrong warrant. Send correct search warrant one please. Why do you want to see me in court, when you already see me naked in my house? If you want to date me, just say so and stop all this nonsense. Stop beating up the bushes.

Respectfully,

Agn3s

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work! a little tactical thinking goes a long way. This lad is still yours.
Best of all, his decision to stay on board will carry over to the next time something shakes his confidence. He's in for the long haul.

We've seen this before, where a lad finds his thread on Eater and comes to all the wrong conclusions. In that brief, upsetting period everything is up in the air for him but he can still be guided to a truth of your making; one that suits your purposes better than it does his.

Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent bait FF and Slappy!

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That Mueller is one Tough but Benevolent SOB in my Books:

Quote:
The Rewards For Justice Program, United States Department of State, is offering you a reward of up to $896,000 Dollars for assisting in the apprehension or conviction of Mr. Alex urgent.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Padme

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Peeping Tom, wrong warrant. Send correct search warrant one please. Why do you want to see me in court, when you already see me naked in my house?

hahaha... awesome bait. Enjoying this.

Quote:
When you do not make the payment withint the next 24hrs you are a walking corpse.

^ sounds legit.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Truly excellent baiting. bow_down

His rage at being warned about by your victim character has a fire in him. It isn't just about the money for him now. He desperately wants to punish your character for warning others about him.

Suggestion: As you talk with the FBI director, be sure to tell him that you are troubled by the FBI putting so much pressure on you. After all, you did your part to help already. You have already gotten emails from six other women who were about to interact with Alex, but thanks to your warning, they did not. Why, one rich widow told you she is so grateful because she has already been taken in twice before for many thousands of dollars.

The more your lad wants to punish you, the deeper he will become hooked and the more you will be able to lead him on a merry chase. If he thinks that you will pay off AND that he can punish you as well, you just might get him obsessed enough that he will neglect some real victims.

All in all, this is a great bait. Nicely done guys.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, the victim did not warn anyone, and had no idea he was a scammer. This is how it went down...
firef1y had a stagnant bait, and thought shaking it up might get another bank account, or at least move it to a new direction. So, we decided to introduce Omar, who only emailed Alex. The lad came up with the marvelous FBI idea all by his lonesome, and accused his own character of scamming! He has not uttered a peep about Omar to her, and was also very reluctant to name Alex as a scammer until thoroughly pushed. Now he wants payment to catch his own romance character...and quadruple the amount that Alex asked for before Omar taunted him.
This is the beauty of flexibility and letting the lad essentially bait himself.
He is doing a fine job! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haven't read the whole thing but I hope you got another ShorIy in the making.

Cheers!
Father Moleman
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That warrant would terrify me if I was a genuine victim at the mugu's receiving end Exclamation
Father Moleman
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That warrant would terrify me if I was a genuine victim at the mugu's receiving end Exclamation
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Funnily enough I'm on the run from the FBI too. I'm currently booked into a hotel under an assumed name awaiting my visa to travel to Cotonou.

I don't think it's the same Lad and I haven't received the 'walking corpse' threat Shocked . I'd take that seriously and hang some garlic over your doors. No sense taking risks. Very Happy

He probably thinks 'The Walking Dead' is a documentary. Laughing

"I have not hard form you, the so called G0MER is a thief" Loan Lad who appeared to be expecting more than just money
"I go faint if una nor help me" Loan Lad
"We bring to your humble knowledge that you should mind your ill mannered language you use to the public" Lotto Lad
"I am not interested in fraudulent matters you are trying to engage me in stealing" 419 scammer
"Your nurse is trying to do something evil i must warn you"
KissOfDeath
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantabulous baiting, firef1y -- well done !!! bow_down

I am very pleased and relieved that you will be Compensated Awesomely Laughing

GoatJack Boot
Closed lad accounts x14 ~ Assorted
x33 ~ Assorted
x78 + Closed lad accounts x3 ~ DT
x789+959 w/Team BaconBoi ~ "This charge-back/reversals is now getting on my nerves." ~ "What exactly are you? Why are you fooling me?"

Gadgeteer Grad Thumbs up 05/29/15

2015 Easter 2015 Co-Winner w/Nick Roper

“What the hell is wrong with you?”~"Stop playing games with me okay" ~ PartyBoi w/Team Sley

“jose and KoD, Eater's <strike>most vomit-inducing</strike> cutest couple” ~ TheLoneHaranguer

Last edited by KissOfDeath on Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bunny May
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent bait! I hope you run this scum into the ground because he is using some tactics that would probably scare the crap out of certain vics. Mad

(")_(")
firef1y
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For more than a week, my Peeping Tom was messing his scripts, so I decided to prolong the agony at a new level.

Mr. Mueller,

I made the payment two days ago. Still I don't have any sign from you and all I get are threats. Right now, I have no idea which of the papers you sent is in force: the order granting immunity or the arrest warrant made two days before the order. Can you enlighten me about it?

February 28:

Quote:
SEND US THE RECEIPTS OF PAYMENT FOR BANK TO BANK TRANSFER INTO ACCOUNT GIVEN THE SLIP IS IMPORTANT

Mr. Mueller,

I have no idea why that paper is so important. You don't believe me? Go and look into that bank account - you will find the money there.

March 1:

Quote:
WE NEED THE SCAN COPY TO PLACE THE MONITORING DEVICE ON IT, AND IT IS VERY VERY MANDATORY YOU SEND US THE SCAN COPY YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION GIVEN, TO ENABLE US DO OUR JOB.

Same day, few hours later:

Quote:
The SCAN COPY OF THE RECEIPTS OF PAYMENT OR THE CONFIRMATION SLIP FOR BANK TO BANK TRANSFER IS NEEDED BECAUSE WE HAVE NOT SEEN THE PAYMENT AND THE MONITORING TEAM CAN NOT PROCESS THE DEVICE WITHOUT THE RECEIPTS YOU HAVE TO ACT AS INSTRUCTED SEND IT TO US A CONFIRMATION SLIP FOR THE PAYMENT MADE BY YOU TO THE BANK ACCOUNT THIS IS MANDATORY.

After another hour:

Quote:
WE INFORM YOU EALIER THAT YOUR MAXIMUM COOPERATION IS WHAT IS HIGHLY REQUIRED, YOU ARE TO COOPERATE WITH US BY
WORKING WITH US 100% YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE GIVEN INSTRUCTION SEND US THE SCAN SLIP IMMEDIATELY! TAKE A PICTURE OF
THE RECEIPTS AND ATTACH IT MAIL IT AS A REPLY ATTACHMENT COPY.

March 2:

Quote:
You are required to urgently send us the scan copy of the receipts for payment made by you immediately because
you need to run the slip on our data-base to enable the monitoring team do their job Efficiently .

Mr. Mueller,

I do not understand why so much fuss about a piece of paper. You asked me to send a lot of money to that bank account. I have. And now you are telling me you are not even sure if my money are in that bank account and you need to check a piece of paper in your data base? Check the account and you will find my money there.

Dina
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I actually laughed out loud when I read this yesterday. Just the thought of dignified Robert Mueller from the real FBI spying on some woman naked in the shower made me howl.

I'll bet they were sorry they'd even mentioned that particular scare tactic after you wouldn't let up demanding a warrant and shaming him for peeping.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love this, Firefly. FBI isn't even sure how to trace an account transfer?

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
firef1y
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

March 2, few hours later:

Quote:
THERE IS NO MONEY IN THE BANK ACCOUNT AGN3S NOTHING IN THERE, SEND US THE SCAN COPY PROVE US WRONG BY SENDING THE RECEIPTS/SLIP FOR CONFIRMATION WILL YOU FOLLOW OUR ORDERS IF YOU ARE COOPERATING WITH US. THERE IS NO MONEY IN THE BANK ACCOUNT THE IMPORTANT FACT IS THAT THE RECEIPTS SCAN COPY IS HIGHLY NEEDED.

March 3:

Quote:
This is an insult to the entire Feds what you have just done to yourself is the worse thing anyone could think of doing; you know
very well you did not make a payment and the Feds has check the bank account there was no payment in it because you do not have
the evidence to prove this to us also. This is to inform you that you be will added to the list of MOST WANTED http:/ /www.f bi.gov/wanted/wanted_by_the_fbi I am telling you the position of things and the law will stand it

Mr. Mueller,

I gave the money to my lawyer to make the payment and he told me he sent the money to that bank account. I don't know what it is more insulting as the fact you installed a surveillance camera in my place without a warrant. Maybe the fact that you made an arrest warrant for me in the same time when you made that order granting immunity paper. Until Friday, when I can talk with my lawyer to ask about the payment, how about sending me that warrant allowing you peeking at me in my own house?

Respectfully,

Agn3s

firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this bait - one of the best FBIs I've seen.
Well done.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
firef1y
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

March 4:

Quote:
Attention: Agn3s xxx
YOU WILL BE ON THE WATCH ASAP. WITHOUT THE RECEIPTS. http:/ /www.fbi. gov/wanted/wanted_by_the_fbi

March 5:

Quote:
You are to make the payment yourself do that immediately your name need to be on the receipts that is the rules, also during your reward it will make it easier to get. We receive your mail and the content was well understood you are hereby required to proceed immediately with the payment
because the delay cause by you has been so great, and our Men are on ground already; you need to send the payment today
kindly find the Order Granting immunity to Agn3s xxx signed by Honorable Michael W. Fitzgerald.
You are required to response immediately and know what you are required to do so as to stop your name from been on the web list and if you refuse to comply with this, we will now include your name and picture on our official website and you will join the other wanted persons. Go through this link carefully.
http:/ /www.fbi. gov/wanted/wanted_by_the_fbi
You have involved yourself in so many illegal activities such as Love Scam, you need to stop every transaction with anyone and follow our email directives, and so many others charges you have brought upon yourself knowingly and unknowingly to you. But I want you to know that ignorance is not an excuse in the law.

FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTION AND MAKE THE PAYMENT SEND US THE RECEIPTS IMMEDIATELY FOR EFFECTIVE FOLLOW UP

+
the same bank acount...

Mr. Mueller,

I really hope you got a nice picture of me. Try, please, not to post there a naked one, if you don't mind. As far as I know, you have no procedural quality able to justify how you got those pictures and it would look very bad for the institution you are running during a trial in court...

Respectfully,

Agn3s

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic