SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

THIS IS ONE ANGRY LAD-UPDATED-HE'S STILL ANGRY

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent the "Photo that shall remain nameless" to this lad and asked if he had any other pictures of his mother to share. He was a bit disturbed.

Quote:
Just have it in mind, count yourself a dead man. Your mama's wet hole is full of shit, your big headed papa likes it. The combination of your papa's and mama's flood gives birth to such a boy like you that frigthens kids. Do you know where you belong? I mean you class, DESERT is your home. You slicked out from the zoo.But never you forget, CAUGHT YOURSELF A DEAD MAN. Go and tell this to your stupid papa and mama in Mali. KEITA. That woman wants to kill you. AND YOU MUST DIE

starstarstarstar

Last edited by Reprob8 on Sat Nov 27, 2004 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have heard of the photo that remains nameless. Yet due to the very namlessness of it nature I am not familiar with that nameless being. Could someone pm me with the particulars of the nameless entity that brings out the sheer delight in the lads....

I thank you.

Remember: No name, no pack drill!!

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Bonehenge
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice death threat. This "nameless" photo wouldn't be *DELETED* would it? Bringing out the goat usually sends a lad into a hysterical frenzy.

DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've heard it referred to as the Nacho Cheese Fountain, among others. Feel free to PM for modalities , but be forwarned, your eyes will burn off

starstarstarstar
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought no image could make me feel like vomiting, until I saw that picture.

No wonder the Lad got upset, especially as you told him it was his mother Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nice work Reprob8, now you're faced with the problem of what do do to him next.

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
Rev Bob Torque
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic work Repro,

Your lad seems a bit highly strung, you should calm him down a bit, maybe a few holiday snaps, you know the ones, when you went to the gay naturist boating weekend Twisted Evil

PM me if you want a classic image Wink

('Russia)x1('Netherlands') x2 ('United Kingdom')x4
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nap Olean wrote:
Could someone pm me with the particulars of the nameless entity that brings out the sheer delight in the lads....

There are some things that you are better off NOT knowing, trust me Laughing

If anyone does send you the details, I hope they get you sign a disclaimer before viewing it so that they are relieved from all and any consequences you may suffer as a result... Shocked

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Zapmaster
Wang Qin Baiter

Location: Member in good standing of the Ayers Rock Surf Club

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Nap - you have PM. May God have mercy on your eyes.

Current score:
[mask:1]Bruce Goanna[/mask:1] - 5.
[mask:1]Wang Qin[/mask:1] - 0. Easter Egg 2011

Bank kills: United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Netherlands
Mortar x3
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My my, what an enthusiastic bunch of PMs I received.

While the nameless picture is disturbing in a way that is truly nameless....

WHAT A GREAT WEAPON!!!!!

Thanks all.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent rant Reprob!
I'm assuming you mean TG...one of my sicker friend's initial reaction to that was "Nice arc". Rolling Eyes

I would bet 3/4 of tinyurl.com redirects go to said photo.

Also nice to send a lad is the link to google images search of TG. You get a whole page of thumbnails that will assault the senses...

*You slicked out from the zoo* Laughing

x6 Mortar x3
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Nice arc

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

starstarstarstar
Kit Walker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ummmm....

Being a "collector" of things that offend mugus (for re-use only) is there anyway I can get a PM of this offensive material?

I have set aside a bowl of cement dust and a glass of battery acid to help clean out my eyes afterward.

A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These lads just can't seem to take a joke.

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Zapmaster
Wang Qin Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kit, you have PM.

Current score:

Bank kills: United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Netherlands
Mortar x3
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I know I am probably going to regret this, but my curiosity is piqued - can someone please PM me with this WMD? Rolling Eyes

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Zapmaster
Wang Qin Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Done.

Current score:

Mortar x3
leftystrikesback
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't it interesting that when someone says they have something that no one should ever have to see, everyone wants to see it? People are weird.

could I get a PM of that too? (sorry, my brain made me ask)

"Never communicate me again you bad eggs!!" - Alex Williams

<a href=http://www.leftysport.bravehost.com/index.html>LeftySport</a>
Zapmaster
Wang Qin Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, fine. Just DON'T BLAME ME, all right?

PM sent.

Current score:

Mortar x3
Kit Walker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder how many tries it took her to get her aim down that good? Shocked

A lot of height on that too. Laughing

Reprob8 - I'm really starting to think we are long lost brothers! Laughing Laughing

Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would say thanks, Zap, but that was just so revolting! Laughing Yeah, I know, I asked for it, and now I am sorry. Rolling Eyes I came across another couple which I am guessing are equally famous, and only marginally less vile, so my lads are in for treats in their mail tomorrow! Twisted Evil

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
The Cheshire Cat
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG! I can't imagine what she ate to get that kind of reaction! That has to be one of the sickest photos I have ever seen. I can't believe someone would actually set something like that up and take a photo! Eeeuuuurgh! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck!

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work Repro, good threat!!

"Please I beg you never write to me again. I am tired of all the problem you givin me so stop disturbing my life if you don't have any money to pay us after collect what you suppose to give to us as you own well I leave you for God." - Rev James

"Father i have had sex with my sister for more than 3times after the one i told you and we both enjoy it" - PVP

"please if you want to give us this money send it or leave my poor life alone so that i will not die of stress from you" - PVP
-----------------------------------------------
Safari Netherlands Togo Ivory Coast United States United Kingdom x 2 Mortar x6
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually I think that image was artificially induced. I think that the material was introduced into the ejection chamber. It seems too fluid and in too great a quantity to be natural.

Must admit though that I too admire the trajectory just like McFlibbish's friend.

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BTW, there is no un-tubbing. Laughing You are permanantly scarred.

Photoshopping a lad into the 'fiesta des limon' seems to really bring out the anger. It would be poor taste to share that here tho...

x6 Mortar x3
moparscott

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

*Caution*
www.picture-you-really-don't-want-to-look-at.com

MOD EDIT: No links to shock pictures!!! Please read the guidelines! Thank you, meyer

http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413#disallow

I thought everyone with an inbox had seen that one. There's even a t g 2 out there...google

EDIT: I did remove the link once I realized what I did, oops. Plus the link you typed in the wasn't much better... Embarassed
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic