SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Snake Handelr Preacher gets an e-mail....

View next topic
View previous topic

Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hanks for moving it.
protecting the innocent is the goal. (that's why i mess with phone scammers) your notes are well-taken
https://triangulations.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/lake_of_fire.jpg

Last edited by Lewis Siffer on Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Nailgunner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you can change the title by editing your original post. Easy.

Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(note to eaters, Mrs Victoria Lopez Carmen sent me SEVERAL e-mails today, all said the same thing except one.)
Sir,

We already wrote you yesterday and just now I forwarded the mail
again.Please check your junk or spam mailbox.

Sincerely yours,
Mrs Victoria Lopez Carmen
this is last one :
PLESE WHAT IS E PHOTOS FOR? IS THT SOME JOKE OR SOMETHING? WE ALREADY WROTE YOU AND THE MAILS ARE BOUNCING BACK SO WRITE US WITH A DIFFERENT E MAIL ADDRESS
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Hells_Truth/damnation_in_the_lake_of_fire3.jpg
http://cfile220.uf.daum.net/image/233F704A534119902FE74B
oh gee, whatever could be the problem...
Attn: Rev Lewis Siffer,

Sir,

We already wrote you yesterday and just now I forwarded the mail
again.Please check your junk or spam mailbox.

Sincerely yours,

Last edited by Lewis Siffer on Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:17 am; edited 5 times in total
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so i shoot off two e-mails one to Mrs Lopez and one to Pablo:

Dear mrs victoria lopez,

i have no trubles reseeving communications from mr pablo, so perhaps you can forward all communications trough him. maybe something wrong with you computor. maybe something wrong with your hart as well. why you ask if e photos are a joke? did mr pablo inform you that i am a preacher of the word of god. do you knoe that mr pablo is a dyeing man and that he has been stricken down with cancer? he has sought ME out to cunduct his last and final wishes on this earth and to assist him in salvation. i send you pictures only a SPIRITUAL person would be interested in and you ask me is this a joke? is mr. pablo's soul a joke to you mam? i know that bankers only wory about mony and not the word of God. you would do well to read the Bible some time.

mr pablo deez pirez asked me to cantact you and i have done as he asked.
please forward all communicatons to me through him.

Rev. Lewis Siffer
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Pablo,
mrs victoria lopez carmen has wrote me back today, is she aware that you are in your deathbead? i send her photos like you and she has to aske me if they are a joke or something please have her understand that this is a church minister she is speaking to and that my formost concern is the salvation of peoples souls. if she think that the mighty name of Jesus is a joke, she can keep her filthy mony well!
"Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money." Acts 8:20 from Holy Bible
please understand that i am not being meen or ugly with you, i think you for choosing my church to donate your funds too. but understant that the gole of any church of JESUS CHRIST is to save soles from eternal damnation in the lake of fire!!! my church has plenty of money so really i am just trying to help your soul make peece with mighty God.
please help you contact in Spain noe this now. in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, Amen!!!

your spiritual leader,
Rev. Lewis Siffer

Last edited by Lewis Siffer on Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:17 am; edited 4 times in total
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

from Pablo
their sir,

good to hear from you,am so sorry for anything mrs lopez as told you,maybe she dont understand that you are a man of God,I will talk to her please.

She told me during the day that she as sent you to form to fill and sign and return back to her did you received it? If so please kindly do so and send it back to here.

I really want you to help me please.

hope to hear from you
pirez

i didn't get any form to fill out. (Maybe Mrs Lopez sent it off to the wrong mark.)

Last edited by Lewis Siffer on Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:24 am; edited 4 times in total
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Pablo,
no i did not get any form, Pease have her sind it to you and you can forward it to me. thank you.

in order for us to proceed (i have been praying about this) we must continue to discuss your condition and your spiritual progress. please let me knoe you are sinceer in you willingness to find God. do you read the Bible?
i want you to get a bible and write out three scriptures that touch your heart. other than our first e-mails we have not disscussed your spirituality!!! you are diying and this is moste important to me! i want you to read Revelations (the last book in the Holy Bible) chapters 20-21 and quote three verses to me and tell me what they meen to you.

your spiritual leader
Rev. Lewis Siffer

https://dominicdesouza.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/judgment-seat-of-christ-for-believers-large.png
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Rev Lewis,

Mrs lopez told me that shes as tried to send you this forms saveral time today that is not going through she noe forwarded it to me to send to you.After you fill and sign it please send it back to him by email or fax.

Please let me no whether you get it because i just forward it to you few munutes again.

To be frank with you rev lewis my bible is not with me ,But i can ask for one from one of the nurses tomorrow.

Please fill the form duelly sign and send it back spain.

i will be waiting to here from you
regards

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/lewissiffer/scamform2_zpsyijn383t.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/lewissiffer/scamform1_zpso5uz11sg.jpg
pirez

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 4:24 AM
Subject: [Fwd: RE: DELIVERY NOTIFICATION]
To: ******@gmail.com

E MAIL : xxxxx.com
TEL : +xx xxx xxx xxx
FAX : +xx xxx xxx xxx

---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
Subject: RE: DELIVERY NOTIFICATION
Date: Mon, February 16, 2015 8:40 pm
To: *******.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attn: Rev Lewis Siffer,

Sir,

Kindly find attached documents in respect to a deposit on delivery process
to you. I request that you give me a call to this number +34 655 103 718
to confirm your arrival on the appointment date or re-schedule of
appointment.

Sincerely yours,

E MAIL : *****.com
TEL : +xx xxx xxx xxx
FAX : +xx xxx xxx xxx

Last edited by Lewis Siffer on Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Padme

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a fun bait. I am looking forward to the next installment.

The pacing is great. Sounds like he better get working on those Bible verses though... perhaps let him know you're working on filling out the forms but you need to see at least a couple Bible verses now to know he is sincere?

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Padme wrote:
This is a fun bait. I am looking forward to the next installment.
The pacing is great. Sounds like he better get working on those Bible verses though... perhaps let him know you're working on filling out the forms but you need to see at least a couple Bible verses now to know he is sincere?

Thanks!
ok, i just shot this off:

Dear Paco,
everything i do must go through my church for approval. so i will have a staff meating to show them the attache documents. they want to knoe you are sinceer in you approach with God. i understand you may not have a Bible in you hospital room, here in America, every hospital is funded by churches and they have chaplens. A nurse will be able to provide you with Bible tommorow but you have internet so read about salvation here. tell me three tings that are interesting on this site tonite. give me tree scriptures tomorow out of Revolations 20-21 tommorow. THIS IS IMPORTANT TO MY CHURCH STAFF. they will not approve any signing of documents otherwise.

go to this site now and read. tell me three(3) interesting things frome site.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Hells_Truth/hellfire.htm

your spiritual leade and guide from Hell to Heaven,
Rev. Lewis Siffer

*Note to Padme, re-read my second post in this thread...i updated photos and there was a WHOLE e-mail i left out. (i'm getting better at this...)*
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i had 2 e-mails in my inbox today wanting me to fill out forms :
---------- Forwarded message ----------
WE ALREADY SENT THE E MAIL TO HIM TO LET HIM SEND IT TO YOU AS WE DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HEARD FOR YOU TO WRITE FROM A DIFFERENT E MAIL ADDRESS???
do i detect a note of frustration?
Mr. Pablo,
what part of read a site and get back with me don't you understand? Mrs lopez, has wrote me twice today but not you??? get a Bible and quote me three(3) verses from Revolation 20-21. go to website:
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Hells_Truth/hellfire.htm
and write three(3) interesting facts from this page. is that too hard? you can write e-mails so i think you have to be lazy or not worried about your soul for real. i already told you, i got the forms to fill out and my church board must knoe you are sirrious about your salvation. are you sinceer mr. pablo? do you really want to make peace with God? i am not sending off any documents untill i knoe you for real.

Reverend Lewis Siffer
i also shoot another e-mail off to Pablo's address so he can forward it.
Mrs Victoria,
i await Mr. Pablo to contact me in reguards to spiritual matters. this is a CHURCH so all transactions are poast poned untill Mr. Pablo contacts me again with spiritual informations.
Rev. Lewis Siffer
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

more to come.... Twisted Evil Closed lad accounts

I got your mail, is this a joke or what?~pastorGodwin
Please all of you should eat sh!t and do not forget to add salt~Mrwilliams
You are a big fooool for wasting my time
LUCIFER WILL PUNISH YOU FOR THIS~SifarCrown Illuminati

Closed lad accounts X34

Easter 2015
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay update: this Lad never hit me back with Bible verses. No doubt graphic images of Hell and such rattled his cage a bit.
to better understand Nigerian culture and religious superstitions give this a look:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRivyuU151Y
Know your enemy and what makes him tick.
Wile evoking an emotional response is great, I did not succeed in getting a bank account so I decided to hit him up with another bait.

Closed lad accounts X34

Easter 2015

Last edited by Lewis Siffer on Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Mr. Pablo D. Pirez,
I must appologize for not contacting you sooner. My Yahoo account was hacked, and finally I was able to open it and forward all corrispondances to this accout. God willing, it will stay safe.

I am not sure what you want me to do....how can I help you exactley? Do you realize that I am all the way in America? I assume we met on one of my Business travals. Do you work for one of the software companies i used to cunsult with? It has been years sence I have traveled over seas. I have now retiered on the equity i have built.

I hope this dose not dissapoint you, i certanitley would help a diying man if i can, Just let me know how i may assist you.

Yours, Dr. Samuel M. Smith

Closed lad accounts X34

Easter 2015
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He sends me same script as before.

Dear Mr. Pablo,
Please do not contact me by phone. My wife is very suspitious. (She caught me cheating on her with two girls and a guy) Now I Must stay at home all day long so she can see me. I must spind all my money on her to keep her happy with me. I find myself going on the internet to find new people to talk too, but I must be careful because she can walk up on me to see whom I am communicating with. Trust me, she is the LAST person I will tell about our little arrangement. As soon as I get the funds, I will divorce my wife and live the lifestyle I always dreamed. I want to offer modeling oppertunitys to young girls and boys who have no homes. I will provide them with a place to stay and they must modle for photagraphic art. Of course they would have to work for me and do what i say, I am a man in his late 60's and I enjoy the company of young people. I enjoy helping people in need. I enjoy being in need and having my needs met. You are a handsom man by the way. I would enjoy helping you. This the best way to communicate (email) unless you have a satallite controled short wave laser radio transmitter.
yours, Dr. Samuel M. Smith
I attached a pic. of myself younger.
ps. you never did say where we met before? You do look familiar.

Quote:
Okay,

I will like you to send to me your full contact informations to proceed and enable me conect you with spain,so that you can discuss with them how the fund will be release to you on my behalf.
regards
pirez

Closed lad accounts X34

Easter 2015

Last edited by Lewis Siffer on Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Mr. pirez,
Very well, Here is my info. As I say, DO NOT CALL as my wife will be listening. She is very annoying and does not alow me any moment of peace.
phone:985-***-****
fax: (504) ***-****
email: ******@mail.com
adress:1472 Palm Ave. suiteB
New Orleans, LA 70141
The very best way to contact me is email at this time. I will make further arrangements as to the location of dilivery of the package (trunk box). I do not wish for my wife to be aware of it's arrival. Please know that I expect the shipment to be expensive provided it is comming from over seas. Please advise me as to how much funds I must alot to this expense. Also, how much time do I have to make necessary arrangements?
Thank you,

Closed lad accounts X34

Easter 2015

Last edited by Lewis Siffer on Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:14 am; edited 4 times in total
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
DEAR SMITH,

GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU,AM SO HAPPY TO SEE THAT YOU REALLY WANT TO ASSIST ME CARRYOUT MY WISHES.

AS SOON AS YOU SETTLE THEM THE DELIVERY CHARGES THE DAY THE DIPLOMATIC AGENT FROM WILL START IS TRIP WITH THE TRUNK BOX OF FUNDS TO YOUR HOUSE IN YOUR COUNTRY.

I HOPE THE TRUNK BOX OF FUNDS WILL BE SAFE IN YOUR HOUSE WHEN THE DIPLOMATIC AGENT FROM SPAIN ARRIVE YOUR HOUSE WITH THE TRUNK.

WHY AM SAYING THIS IS BECAUSE YOU SAY YOU DONT WANT YOUR WIFE TO NO WHAT IS HAPPENING,BUT I BELIEVE EVERYTHING WILL WORK PERFECTLY AS PLAN BTW US AND SPAIN.

Quote:
WHEN I ASK MRS VICTORIA LOPEZ TO TELL ME ALL THE CHARGES THAT REQUIRED BEFORE THE TRUNK BOX OF FUNDS WILL LEAVE SPAIN AND ARRIVE YOUR HOUSE SHE TOLD ME THAT TOTAL CHARGES OF EVERYTHING IS €3,370, SHE TOLD ME THAT BOTH DEMURAGES AND HANDSTANDING CHARGES WE ARE OWING SPAIN THEY CALCULATED EVERYTHING TOGETHER WITH THE TRANSPORTATION FEES THAT IS WHAT GIVE €3,370.

I DONT THINK SO ,YOU ARE NOT PAYING ANY BODY TAX IN SPAIN,IF AT ALL YOU WILL PAY TAX MONEY MRS VICTORIA LOPEZ WILL TELL ME.

MY BROTHER I WANT YOU TO KEEEP THIS BUSINESS CONFIDENTIAL,PLEASE DONT DISCLOSE IT TO ANYBODY UNTIL WE FINALISE THE BUSINESS.

Quote:
I ALSO WANT TO LET YOU NO THAT WHAT EVER MONEY YOU USE OUT OF YOUR POCKET TO SUPPORT THIS BUSINESS DEAL WILL BE REFUNDED BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS THE TRUNK BOX OF FUNDS IS RELEASE TO YOU FROM SPAIN.

PLEASE LET ME NO WHETHER YOU HAVE GETIN CONTACT WITH SPAIN BECAUSE ALREADY I HAVE SENT THEM YOUR FULL CONTACT INFORMATION WHICH YOU SENT TO ME AND THEY PROMISED ME FROM SPAIN THAT THEY ARE GOING TO GUIDE AND COOPERATE WITH YOU UNTIL THE TRUNK BOX OF FUNDS IS RELEASE TO YOU.

ok, please do not have anyone send trunk box to my house adress if diplomatic agent shows up at my home, my wife will greet them. this is urgent: order your contact in Spain to ship to my friend who is a lawyer his name is Joe H. Hova and he will provide you with the adress for shipment. you can contact him at this adress: *****@mail.com

please know that the contents of the parcil are strictley between you and myself. I did forward this emal letter to Mr. Hova and he asks that you re-type it in leagal format. (lower cace with propor capitalization of first words in sintence etc. and spell-checked and otherwise legit.)

I promis to give him $1,000US and he agrees to keep all maters confadential as atterny client privalege basis. as for the €3,3700 no worries. I have funds to cover that that my wife don't know about. (she watch the bank account like a hawk!) Mr. Hova will take care of finacial transactions.

be sure to forward the last email that you sent to me to Mr. Joe H. Hova in leagal format.
let me know when you have done this.

Closed lad accounts X34

Easter 2015

Last edited by Lewis Siffer on Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:00 am; edited 8 times in total
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello dr samuel.

i got your email and i am very suprised to see that you went and involve 3rd party.

Atleast before you will involve your lawyer you suppose to tell me first,I told you from day one that that funds is i dont want anything to happen to it,I want it dispatch to the poor people before i die,But now you went and involve 3rd party this is unfair believe me mr samuel.

You told me to write mr Joe H. Hova email,what did you want me to tell him now,You told me that your wife is monitorying the account both of you have that you have funds to cover the charges, But you latter write in a place that your lawyer will take care of finacial transactions,

Mr samuel you see i dont want anything to happen to this funds this 3rd party that you involve is making me unconfortable.

Why did you say i should send you the last email i sent you ,why cant you send him the email by your self.

My brother am confussed.

Please get back to me with your options,Please let me even ask you this question,Who is going to pay the charges to the company in spain you or your laeyer freind.

God bless you
Pirez

Closed lad accounts X34

Easter 2015

Last edited by Lewis Siffer on Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:06 am; edited 5 times in total
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is my privalege to read your email and adress your concerns. ok, please consider my wife the 3rd party. I trust my lawyor friend. (he is old friend from colledge ok.) but due to your insistance I have contact him and order him to deliver to me the funds to cover the shipping. I will have the box delivered to his adress so my wife don't find out. is this cunffusing to you that I do not wish my wife to find trunk box full of money? you tell me that not to worry the box will be delivered to my hose anyway! how does this reassure me? MY WIFE IS THE 3RD PARTY I AM WORRIED ABOUT. she must not know. and you say you want to deliver to my house anyway! please consider this most urgent matter and promis me to deliver box to : 374 Maple St. New Orleans 70141. I will handle the mony transactions my self. I will simply transfur the €3,3700 into your account without alarming my wife ok. I am trusting you to keep this utmost discretion in this matter. Do not worry about Mr. Hova, as an Lawyor he is bound by law to keep evrything confadintial (and I did not tell him the contents of the box, or even your name, I only tell him I have a parcil being shipped to me from spain, ok.) I appreciate your concerns in this matter. It shows me you have discretion.I try to consider the best way to cunduct this busness mater without invalving my wife.
I urgently await your responce.
Sam Smith

Closed lad accounts X34

Easter 2015
Lewis Siffer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

DEAR SAM,

GOOS TO RECEIVED YOUR RESPONSE I AM SO HAPPY WITH YOUR EMAIL AND EXPLANATION.

THIS EVENING I HAVE JUST DISCUSS WITH MRS VICTORY LOPEZ THE HEAD MANAGER OF THE SECURITY COMPANY IN SPAIN THAT YOU DONT WANT THE TRUNK BOX OF FUNDS DELIVER TO YOUR HOUSE THAT YOU HAVE PROVIDE THE RESIDENCE HOUSE ADDRESS WERE YOU WANT THE TRUNK BOX OF FUNDS DELIVER TO FOR SOME REASONS.

MRS VICTORIA LOPEZ TOLD ME TO INFORMED YOU THAT AS SOON AS THE DELIVERY CHARGES IS SETTLE AND WIRE TO THE BANK ACCOUNT THEY WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU THAT IMMEDIATELLY THEIR DIPLOMATIC AGENT WILL START IS TRIP BY DELIVERY THE TRUNK BOX OF FUNDS TO THE HOME ADDRESS YOU PROVIDE.

MR SAM BELOW AGAIN IS THE CONTACT INFORMATIONS OF THE SECURITY COMPANY IN SPAIN BELOW .PLEASE WRITE THEM TO TELL YOU THE ACTUAL THE DELIVERY OF THE TRUNK BOX WILL BE DELIVER TO YOU AFTER YOU HAVE SEND THE CHARGES TO THE ACCOUNT THEY WILL PROVIDE.

The next day I get the account info, and that's how I got my first piggy happy crowd

Closed lad accounts X34

Easter 2015

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic