SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Happy Orphanage Home wants some Slush Fund.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you do end up shipping to him with GPSetr@ck, the two closest offices to him are in Yaounde, Cameroon and Parakou, Benin. He had a pleasant experience with GPS a month or two ago... Very Happy

He may have safari'd to Yaounde, but more likely he had a fellow lad there that was unable to find the office. If you do end up shipping it, I'd recommend sending it to Parakou. Just an FYI.

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's writing to Dan again, as if the package I sent him was never chopped.

Quote:
Dear Daniel,
How are you doing at your end? i hope you are in perfect condition? We beg of you to send your donation to us this week. We need medication, food, clothing and recreational activities for rehabilitative purposes to boost the orphans mental abilities.

We wait to hear from you so we can reconfirmed to you the payment detail to make the wire transfer to us.

God bless you and my regard to your family.

Dan is happy to help:

Quote:
Please send me a bank account to wire funds. I would be happy to send a donation.

Regards, Dan

Quote:
Daniel,
God bless you and this is the bank detail to make the donation to us:

BANK NAME : PIRAEUS BANK SA
BANK Account Name: PETROS IATROPOxxx
<reported pork>

Please make the transfer and get back to me with the payment receipt-slip

I will let him know that there is a problem with the account tomorrow. Let's see if he's got any more pork to give away...

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger tells the lad where the GPS offices are:

Quote:
You are right, they told me at the GPS office that the closest location they have to Nigeria is at Benin or Cameroon. Would it be ok if I shipped it to one of those locations? Because the price is a lot lower from this side, it is only $1,150.00 dollars to ship the parsel, which is much cheaper than those criminals at DHL. Should I send it that way?

I'm guessing he won't like that. I have a backup if he refuses.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ that is the same account he sent to me a while back. I've told him it cannot accept monies on behalf of a third party without either :
Quote:
Mr Peters,
The exemplar is that which identifies you as the owner of the monies and authorises the permissions of your good self as the legal person with the right to allow it to be paid to the party of the third part, he being your colleague who is having the bank account, this is the Law of the Jurat to which we must obey, subsequent to the prevention of the Laundring of Monies (Act of Prevention of) 1974 part iv/i/ix as amended 1981.

Had we been able to send the monies directly to your good self this would not have been needed.

We can use your photographic evidence of the construction of the Monument of Faith, a Letter of Authority on Company Headed Paper, completion of a Document of Authority or submission of a Security Photograph as per SecPhot rules.

Please let me know which it is that you will do so that we can arrange for the release of your funds.

I'm using Channel Islands ( Guernsey) Law here.
Also the late, lamented Security Photo Modality.

Not that the lazy sod will do anything requiring him to move his spotty bum of his seat.
He has just sent a hand written letter, but my anti-virus has stopped working so I'll not open it until I can do so safely.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad doesn't want GPS:

Quote:
Thank for your mail, please don't use GPS to shipped the item to us
because we can not get them from cameroon or benin..

Please we beg of you to use DHL or UPS or FedEx office to shipped the
parcel to us...

Send them and send me by email the shipping receipt...

No surprise here. I have no intention of having Roger use a legitimate shipping company.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I keep forgetting that this lad exists.

14 days after Mike's last email, Rev Brad wrote:
My dearest Evangelist Mike Peter

I apologise profusely for this late reply, we have been so busy over here in Jacksonville. Thank you for the provided information. It has been forwarded to the Church Elders, and you shall be notified of the next step in your membership in 2-3 business days.

Thank you
And may the Gods bless you
Reverend Brad W

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger grudgingly agrees not to use GPS:

Quote:
Ok, I will not use GPS since you say you can't pick the parsel from Cameroon or Benin.

I am sorry, but I will not pay the prices that those criminals at DHL are asking me to pay. It is ridiculous that they are asking for more money to ship the electric items than I paid for them in the shop in the first place.

I will look for another shipping company in Jacksonville that can deliver to Nigeria with a much more reasonable price.

Roger will be a few days about this.

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've baited this lad on and off and receive one or two emails from him a month. Usually right after everyone has done him some damage.

Today's offering:

Quote:
Good morning,
How are you doing and how is life treating you? We write to you in respect of the donation which you are to send to the little orphans in Africa. I Evang. Mike Penis and the children of happy oxxxx home are praying for you and your entire family.

Beloved this is a hard time for happy oxxxx home and we beg of you to sow a seed of faith to us this week so we can have some money to buy food and pay bills.

God bless you and my regards to every one.

Every email to him for the past 4 months has promised money if he gives up religion...

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rev Mike goes to the DHL office in Nigeria to ask about the costs:

Quote:
I went to DHL office here in Nigeria to confirmed if i can make payment here them you ship from there, The officer said yes but i have to pay before they can called the office number in Jacksonville to bring the parcel for us. I ask him how much will it cost, him said the cost for the delivering is $2,335 dollars to ship the parsel to us here.

Roger this is what i want you to do right away, you are to send the money to us Via MoneyGram or Ria post office.

Please get back to us in acknowledgement of our mail so we can give you the detail to send the deliver fee.

We wait to hear from you.

I'm guessing he didn't actually go to DHL and ask, this is just another ploy to get some money from Roger.

Roger is skeptical about the quoted price:

Quote:
Are you sure the DHL man there knows what he is talking about? When I asked the man in the office here he said that it costs much more than just $2300.00 dollars to ship the parsel to Nigeria. I think maybe they are lying to you because they are criminals. They are going to play some wicked games on us and maybe steal the parsel. Can you go back and ask the man if he is sure about the price, and ask him why the man here told me a different price?

I am still looking for another company so we can send the parsel properly.

Eventually I'll steer him toward another baiter shipping company.

But Mike is insistent, so I'll let him self bait:

Quote:
Yes the man is saying the basic truth, i went to their office this morning and i meet with another costumer officer and i explain every thing to him and he said the same prince, what should we do now, should i send you the detail to send the money to us so we can pay for the deliver here?

Roger is willing to try:

Quote:
Ok, if you are sure that we can trust the costumer officer at DHL, then I guess we can try doing it that way. I am worried about this because I think they will try to rob us, but I will trust you. How should I send you the money?

He'll probably ask for Money Gram, and Roger will slap him because of his history there. Twisted Evil

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad asked for MG, and Roger got upset:

Quote:
Why would you ask me to send the money for the parsel shipping fees by Money Gram? You know those criminals stole my money last time. Are you just sending me back there so they can steal more of my money? Well I am no fool, I am not letting them rob me again. I am not using Money Gram ever again!

How else can I send you the money for shipping the parsel?

The lad suggests RIA:

Quote:
Go and make use of RIA to send the money , that is the best way and they won't steal the money this way

i am waiting to receive the details of payment.

Too bad there actually aren't any where Roger lives.

Bort
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rev Brad wrote:
My dearest Evangelist Mike Peter

Once again, I must apology for another late response. Servicing the Gods is often a demanding and time-consuming calling. Thankfully, we have solved many of the issues taxing us at this time, and I shall be able to devote myself more fully to your application from here on in.

I am pleasured to inform you that your provided details have been approved by the Church Elders. It is being uploaded to our database, and in 2-3 business days, you will be officially inducted into the Elite Membership Application Process.

Thank you,
Reverend Brad W

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad suggested several RIA offices in Jacksonville, which surprises me because RIA's own website says there aren't any.

But no matter, because Roger has found another shipping company, and doesn't need to send the money anymore:

Quote:
I have good news! I found a shipping company that will send the parsel to you for much cheaper! You don't have to go to Cameroon or Benin (actually, he still will), and I don't have to pay $2000.00 dollars or more to those criminals at DHL. The company I used is called , and the clark said you can track your parsel on their web site: <snip>

I used your last name, Peters, and the parsel number is <snip>.

I am so exited that the parsel will soon get to you, and the orphans will be able to enjoy all the electric items I bought for them!

I'm interested to see if he is pleased or upset about this. He thinks he will be getting the package, but Roger has now stiffed him on his request for money because he thinks it's not necessary anymore.

Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's just sent this to Rev Unwin

Quote:
Hello Beloved,

How are you doing at your end? hope everything is well with you, I have been waiting for your message about the seed you are about to sow to the orphanage home, We beg of you to leave what ever you are doing right now to sow your seed to them, The lord awaits you for his blessing, he has promise all the way to shower on your life and he has an abundant mercies for you. He will do wonder for your life this month as you obey him to send your donation to the little orphans.

We wait to hear from you so we can re-confirmed you the payment details.

God bless you and my regards to your family.

I told the TWAT I'm not back until July.

He sent the same thing to Sanjit, my other character after I sent this :
Quote:
Mr Peters,
I thank you for your message which is well received but again I am wondering what planet you are on? it seems as much as I try to tell you that the money is awaiting your action I am receiving nothing more that 'it is not here'
Of course it is not there, I am now thinking you are a blithering idiot. I mentioned previously in a message I sent before that your letter was passed on to Mr Froid and Mr Balsach as I was unable to open it.
Am I telling you that I have had a reply? no, I am not, and still all you say is 'it is not here yet'
At this point in the process being where we are, no, it is not 'there' yet. It is needing input from yourself, that being something you must be doing. I am only having, until Friday to make this transfer happen, I am requesting that you produce some activity along the front lines of being proactive in the best possible way, as you have not managed to send a letter on Company headed notepaper, I am thinking that the only way to resolve this and ensure that you get what you deserve that we move on to the second option, the production of a security photograph in accordance with TransSec guidelines so that we might give to you the $52,000 that you are waiting for in order to help the kiddiewinkies.
If you are able to complete this requirement by tomorrow you will have the money in the bank before 9am Thursday morning.

Please to be letting me know if you are in agreement with this simple method of compliance and I will forward you the details so that you might be $52,000 richer for the little kiddiewinkies.

Sanjit.

He's just been sent :

Mr Peters,

Please could you advise me what drugs you are on, I would like to be getting some for myself.

Sadly, as it is nearly Friday, and I only have one day left to get the money to you, I fear it may be too late for me.

Sanjit

grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad wants the shipping receipt:

Quote:
Kindly send me the scan copy of the shipping receipt and the
photographs of those item you send to us...

Roger doesn't have a picture of the items:

Quote:
I don't have any pictures of the items. You should have asked me to take pictures of them before I sent them in the parsel. Now they are already on root to you, so I can't take a picture of them. I didn't know you wanted pictures of the items or else I would have taken them before I put them in the parsel.

They didn't give me a shipping receipt, but I can go back to their office today and ask for one if you want me to.

Roger got the receipt:

Quote:
The clark at the shipping office gave me the receipt for the parsel I sent you. How can I send it to you?

He'll ask me to scan it, and I'll spend some time trying to figure out how to do that. Very Happy

Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Sanjit Ramapoleupit
Today at 12:08 PM

To

Happy Orphanage Home

BCC

Harold Balsach Zigmon Froid

Mr Peters,
I am so depressed. I have tried everything in my power to get the money to you. I told you of the necessity of the security photo system as you did not send the letter on headed paper. I have your $52,000 transfer here in my hand. I cannot go on like this, there is only one thing I can do by the Code.

I must kill myself.

Hnngggtheknifegoesinerrrrrrkpnnnnnnghgghgh..........................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................................

psssssarrrrrr..........................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................................

One baiting character down......

undead baiting modality about to start

Bort
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rev Brad wrote:
My dearest Evangelist Mike Peter,

Thank you for your continued patience. I am delighted to announce that you have been officially accepted into the Elite Membership Application Process, and are currently at Stage 1: Orientation.

(list of five stages, with helpful "YOU ARE HERE" with arrow pointing at Stage 1)

Your task for Stage 1 is to conduct a ten minute interview over the telephone with myself. During this interview, you will be expected to recite prayers and answer questions about your life and spiritual identity.

This interview can take place on any day of the week, but must be conducted during our Holy Hour, which takes place (at a very inconvenient time for people based in West Africa). Please provide your telephone number and the day on which it would be best to call you, or otherwise you can call me during the Holy Hour using my private number: (snip)

Once this interview is completed, you will be graduated to Stage 2: Devotion, and one step closer to your Elite Membership and $250,000.00 grant.

Thank you,
Reverend Brad W

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger has been a few days about figuring out how to send the receipt. First I told him I'd look for someone in the Church to help me, then I sent an email with no attachment, now I've sent a large .dll renamed as a jpeg.

All the while, the package has slowly made its way to London. In the next few days it will get to West Africa, then stall.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is upset with Roger for having used a different courier when he told me to use DHL:

Quote:
We have not receive the parcel. We ask you to use DHL but you went to
use a courier that is not well know here.....kindly contact them to
see if the parcel have arrived and inform us also.

Roger tells the lad to chill:

Quote:
But I told you why I sent it by Africa RSE and not DHL. Those criminals at DHL wanted me to pay too much money. The fee was too damn high! The people at Africe RSE said it would be slower, but much cheaper.

I asked at the office today and the Clark said the parsel is in France now. It should come to you in Nigeria in a few days. Please be patience.

I'm in no rush for the parsel to get to West Africa.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad complains that he could not view the shipping receipt (which was really a renamed .dll):

Quote:
The shipping receipt you send to us, we could not view it, please send
it to us as JPG formed...

Roger doesn't know what that is:

Quote:
I don't understand why you couldn't see the receipt, it looks fine here. Are you sure you are looking at it correctly?

What is a JPG formed? I am not familiar with that?

I'll make sure it takes a few days for the lad to explain properly.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been going back and forth with the lad for the last week about how Roger should send the shipping receipt. It's pretty boring, so I've omitted it.

Roger is still confused why the lad can't view the attachment:

Quote:
I have asked Brother Eric to help me scan the receipt again. It is attached to this email. Don't tell me you can't see it this time, because Brother Eric checked it three times to make sure everything was correct.

I went back to the shipping office today to ask about the parsel, and they said the parsel is in Senegal. That is pretty close to you, right? It should arrive soon.

Now the lad wants it as a PDF:

Quote:
Roger what nonsense is this..what you sent to us can not be view here i advise you try PDF method and make sure you send the shipping receipt to us this week.

Roger doesn't know what a PDF is, and mistakenly assumes it's a different shipping company:

Quote:
What is the PDF method? I am not familiar with that. Is that a different shipping company? Are you asking me to call the parsel back and send it with a different company? Why would I do that? Isn't the parsel almost reached you? Most importantly, is this PDF shipping company going to charge me as much as those criminals at DHL?

The lad will need to take another few days to explain to Roger what a PDF is. Very Happy

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad makes his first attempt to explain what a PDF is:

Quote:
PDF format is not a shipping company but a method to preview a scan document....snap the receipt with your phone and send it to me and also send me your phone number.

Roger is baffled even further:

Quote:
I'm sorry, you've lost me completely. I don't understand any of this technical talk. How do I snap the receipt with a phone? And I still don't get what this PDF method is. Does this have anything to do with the Face Book thing the kids are taking about?

Also, I gave you my phone number before but you didn't call me.

Playing a befuddled geezer is fun. Very Happy

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PDF Shipping Company. I like that!

"OK, i will try to located this PDF company you speak of.. should I send the receipt PDF Ground or PDF Express?" Very Happy

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Playing a befuddled geezer is fun." That's what I love about Roger, he's always so befuddled. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sad Happy dropped me month or two ago.. maybe I got a little too crazy with them.. I just happened to have them drop in my box.. Maybe I shall try again Smile

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update: Lad is really engaged back to me again...

So I shall continue the fun Smile

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic