SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Happy Orphanage Home wants some Slush Fund.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad walks into the trap:

Quote:
I see the good thing in you and yes i want to register our orphanage home as well. Please give our email id to your pastor (Rev Brad) so they can contact us as well.

Mr Roger, please can you send us $6000 this week? (No, but I'll tell you I can.)

Thank for your understanding

I will ask Bort to contact him as Rev Brad soon. Very Happy

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After a few days of silence, Dan follows up with our lad about the stranded parcel:

Quote:
Hello my friend,

I am so sorry for taking so long to get back to you. I finally got ahold of someone at the GPS office that could help me.

The address for their office is in Yaounde, Cameroon at this address:

<snip same fake address that Moses already gave him>

That is where the package is and they told me it is still there and they will continue to hold it for you. Have you spoken with the man named Moses Mal0ne? I think he is in charge over there and he can help.

My friend, please let me know if you are going to go and get the package? If you no longer want it, Moses said that I am allowed to surrender it to the GPS company and they will donate the good to a local orphanage there in Younde. Is that what I should do? I want someone to benefit from all that money and computers. If you don't want it anymore maybe Mr. Moses will help me find another orphanage. Let me know.

Regards, Dan

He'd better get moving if he wants those computers and cash.

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger is pleased the lad wants to register the orphanage, and asks what the money is for:

Quote:
I am very happy to hear that you want to register your orphanage with our Church! I think we will be able to do such wonderful things for those poor children. I have given your email address to my pastor, he should contact you soon.

Yes, I can send you $6,000.00 dollars, but what is the purpose of it? Is it spending for the orphanage? I may need to ask the Elders for approval before I send it, but if it is for the children I think they will agree with no problems.

The lad gives Roger some lame reasons and asks him to send the money:

Quote:
The money we be use for the orphanage home, we want to pay our electricity bill and also pay the children fees. please this time around, you have to go to the bank and make the wire transfer immediately and send me the evidence of payment, payment receipt. send the money to this below bank details:

<snip>

Please we want you to send the money today or tomorrow morning and send us the payment receipt.

"Children fees?" That's the best the lad could come up with? No, that simply won't do. Roger will have questions tomorrow.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger asks what the "children fees" are:

Quote:
You can't pay for the electricity in the orphanage? That's horrible! We definitely should do something about that.

What are the children fees you mentioned? I don't understand what that means and I want to be able to explain it to my pastor and the Elders when I request the funding for you. Can you please explain a little more about that?

The lad explains:

Quote:
The children fees, is their school fee, the school the attained need their school fees so the can continue with their learning.

I hope you understand?

Roger will have more questions tomorrow.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can feel the fraudstration building:

Quote:
Now i believe that you and Mr Moses is playing with us, I have explain to you that Mr Smart travel down to Cameroon because of this parcel and him could not found their office in Yaounde, even people do not know or hear about GPS in Cameroon. When him was in Cameroon i contacted you so many times but there was no respond from you even GPS did not reply any of my mail as well.

After spending 10 good days in Yaounde, Now this is what you can say? If throughly you send the parcel to us so why are you now saying you want to tell him to give the package to another orphanage?

I am really disappointed with your decision. Mr Dan put yourself under our shoe, before you send the things i give you instruction on how to send the thing to us and even tell you to send the money to us via Western Union Or MoneyGram but you went ahead and do what is on your mind.

Now you are putting the blame on me? (Yes, of course) i know you have try by offer us the electronics but that is not what we agreed on, you promise us that GPS we deliver the goods to us without any problem. so what is this? do you know GPS are useless Very Happy , if indeed they are real and legitimate, they would have handle the parcel to other shipping company since they do not have an office in Nigeria and they told you they have am office in Nigeria.

I have told them to use DHL or UPS in Yaounde Cameroon to send the parcel to us here in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.

That is how a genuine company should do, Mr Daniel an not happy about this believe me, I know you and your church member have spend so much money on this package according to you but that should not just let the package go away because of this misunderstanding.

Acknowledge my mail

F*&% this lad. It's crunch time. If he wants the package, he needs to get his ass to Yaounde. If not, Dan will tell Moses to find a different orphanage to give it to.

Quote:
Yes, I spoke with Mr. Moses at great length about this. He told me that you went to Cameroon before he even had a chance to give you the address to the office... and now you are blaming him because you did not find the office.

My friend I simply do not understand this. Even with your past frustrations, I simply do not see why you can not go back now that you have the correct address to the office. It seems a simple matter of getting a bus to Yaounde and picking up the package. There is so much value to the package you can easily pay back for the cost of the trip.

Many of my church members are starting to get mad at me over this. I told them that you would send us pictures of happy children using our computers and that has not happened because you now don't want to get the package.

This is starting to upset me and keep me up at night. I don't like the stress of it. We sent this package to help children. If you will not go and pick it up then I want to find some other children that will benefit from the electronics and cash.

I am sorry this did not work out like I had hoped. If I could get it shipped to you in Nigeria don't you think i would? But now I seen little other option.

If you don't want it, I will be contacting Moses on Monday to find another orphanage to donate it to.

Regards, Dan

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The whining continues... and the clock is ticking toward Monday.

Quote:
Why cant you tell Mr Moses to use any company to shipped the package to us here in Nigeria? What is all this all about Mr denial, only one phone call the good we be deliver to our door step, many people from USA, Germany, UK, India etc have send us parcel, so why cant you tell GPS to send the thing to us here? after all you are the sender of the parcel, you have the right to tell them to release the parcel to DHL to bring it to us here.

Go ahead and tell Mr Moses to send the parcel to us here, i have send him Mr smart scan copy of ID card and security pic which him sent to me.

This is not unfair at all. i have never see this kind of thing before Mr denial, I advise you call them right away and tell them to use DHL OR UPS to send the thing to us here in Port Harcourt.

Do this to make the children happy.

No.

Quote:
I already told you. Moses says that they are contractually obligated to deliver the package directly to the recipient. That is Mr. Smart. He is the ONLY PERSON that can pick it up.

And they have to be the ones to deliver it. It is in their shipping contract. They can't just hand the package to UPS or DHL and hope it arrives, it is their legal obligation! I am not going to ask them to break the law on my behalf. That would be unchristian.

My friend, I am sorry about all this, but the stress is too much for me to bear. I am going to tell Mr Moses to help me find another orphanage in Yaounde on Monday. I just can't believe that you Mr. Smart won't go and get it. I am so sad for the children. But then again I suppose some different children are going to be very happy.

Regards, Dan

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger asks some more questions about the fees the lad is asking for:

Quote:
But isn't the public school free? Where do they attained school that requires fees? I am very confused about this.

I think the Elders will agree to sponsor the school fees for the children, but I need to know a few more details. How many children are in your orphanage? How much is the school fee for each of them to attained? Do they have any other expences that you need funding for?

I'm hoping the lad gets a little more ambitious.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still begging for bus fare:

Quote:
I did not say Mr Smart we not go back and pick up the parcel, what we are saying here is how to get the money that him we use in traveling to Cameroon.
Mr dan, i know you can do some thing to help us about this issue, We beg of you to assist us with little money so we can add it up to the one we have, i want Mr Smart to return back to Yaounde Cameroon and get the parcel immediately our money is not complete yet!

If you can assist us with $200 on Monday, Mr Smart we leave Port Harcourt to Cameroon by Tuesday Morning to pick the package.

Think about the little children which you send those electronic to and help us with the $200 so him can go to Yaounde by Tuesday Morning.

I and the children are begging you to assist/help us with the money. Send the money to us via Western Union or MoneyGram Transfer to this below information:

<snip>

Send me the following details after you have made the wire transfer so we can pick p the money from bank.

Dan's response is short and sweet:

Quote:
I am sorry. I will not be sending any more money.

If Mr. Smart decides to go get the package, let me know. Otherwise, I will ask Mr. Moses to look for a new orphanage in Cameroon on Monday.

Regards, Dan

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has responded to my new character

Quote:
Dear Sanjit,

Thank you so much for all your email, In regards to the donation to us, you are to inform us so we can provide you the bank details to make the donation to us.

God bless you from all of us @ happy orphanage home

Evang. Mike Peter

Quote:
Mr Peters,
I am sending you many thanks for replying to my message. I am wondering what informations it is that you are wanting appertaining to the donation?

Sanjit.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Double post just to update :
Quote:
Dear Sanjit,
Thank you once again for your email, Regarding the donation to us, you are to make the transfer to this europe bank account details below.

BANK NAME : PIRAEUS BANK SA
BANK Account Name: PxxS IxxOS
BANK BRANCE POST MAIL ADDRESS: 6/F 87,
SYNGROU AVE,
ATHENS 117 45,
GREECE
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: 54520181xx
BANK SWIFT: PIRBxxxA
IBAN No: GR3301724520005452018xxx

You have to print this bank details out and take it to your bank and give it to your bank officer to make the wire transfer as soon as possible, after you have made the wire transfer to the europe bank account, you are to send me by email a clear copy-slip of the transfer receipt.

God bless you from all of us @ happy orphanage home

Evang. Mike Peter

Quote:
Mr Peters,
I am thanking you for your replying and informations. I am however much being confused by the banking account being not a Nigerian one. Your file is showing most clearly that your home for the small kiddie winkies is in Nigeria.
Please could you making for me the understandings of why this is such happenings to be?

Sanjit

Quote:
Thank you for your mail, You have to use that account to make the
donation to us, the account is for our voluntory whom have been
assisting and helping us for 3 year now.
Please make the transfer to the below bank account giving to you and
send to us the a clear scan copy of the payment slit, (payment
receipt).

Quote:
Mr Peters,
I am thanking you for your most instructive message.
I have the banker's Draft with me and it is indeed most certainly in your name. I can make the transfer to the account that you have been giving me in the morning subsequent to the receiving of a hand written authority from your good self appertaining to the fact that it is permissible for the payment that is made to you being transferred most wholly to a third person, I do not know the name that it is what you are giving to persons that are receiving monies on your behalf, the only translations I am having is from the Punjabi, but made into the English mother tongue is 'Donkey'. I am not thinking that this is the correct word, but once I have the scan of your permissions I am forwarding the monies as per your request to your donkey.

Sanjit

Quote:
Dear Sanjit,
Thank you for your understanding towards this matter, As requested from me, find below the scan copy of the hand written authority of the wire transfer.
You are to make the wire transfer to this europe bank account details below.

BANK NAME : PIRAEUS BANK SA
<snip>

He forgot to add the letter.
Quote:
Dear Mr Peters,
Again I am thanking you for your most excellent reply. However, unless I am very much mistaken, there is not letter being attached.

Sanjit.

He realised he forgot.

I'll see if the bank accepts the letter.

grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
KissOfDeath
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ S W E E E E E T !!!

Nice going, Boss!!!

GoatJack Boot
Closed lad accounts x14 ~ Assorted
x33 ~ Assorted
x78 + Closed lad accounts x3 ~ DT
x789+959 w/Team BaconBoi ~ "This charge-back/reversals is now getting on my nerves." ~ "What exactly are you? Why are you fooling me?"

Gadgeteer Grad Thumbs up 05/29/15

2015 Easter 2015 Co-Winner w/Nick Roper

“What the hell is wrong with you?”~"Stop playing games with me okay" ~ PartyBoi w/Team Sley

“jose and KoD, Eater's <strike>most vomit-inducing</strike> cutest couple” ~ TheLoneHaranguer
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've missed a few emails here, but basically the lad knows that something fishy is going on with the shipping company. He's still a believer, but I doubt he will be safariing for it. It looks like he found a lad contact in Cameroon that was unable to find the address I provided him for the office.

I have told him that since he has been too lazy to go get it, I am going to offer it to another orphanage that I got an email from (a fake lad I will introduce in a few days to heckle him), who will pick up the package instead of him.

Quote:
Mr Dan,
All the mistake was made by you, i ask you to use DHL and you went to use GPS that does not have office in Nigeria, even the Cameroon that they say they have an office is not existing, i called some one in Cameroon to help me and check on the office, but the office address that Mr Moses sent to me and you is no way to be find. Believe me Mr dan, if throughly you really send the parcel to us, tell them to return back the parcel to you and kindly use DHL or FedEx to resend the parcel to us. Those company have office in Nigeria and all over the world.

I have investigated this GPS and i find out, they are basically in car tracking.

I we advised you ask them to return the thing back to you if you thoroughly send the package.

Have you ask your self this question? When Mr smart was in Cameroon i contacted them more them two weeks but there was not respond from them.

Before him let to Cameroon, Mr Moses was reply to mail, but immediately i told him Mr smart have arrived in Cameroon but him could not find their office in Yaounde, him stop writing and responding to my mail....If throughly they are genuine, their costumer services email we be attending to every minute and second.

My friend in Yaounde say they do not exist in Yaounde, Mr Moses gave us fake address.

Mr denial, this GPS are fake, think about this and let us know.

Dan puts the blame right back on him, where it rightly belongs:

Quote:
My friend,

Remember what the Bible tells us about laziness. I believe Mr. Smart is ultimately to blame for this due to his laziness to go for the parcel. And now, you somehow blame me for all that has happened when you could simply take a bus and recieve the parcel in a day if you wanted to.

I am ultimately confused by all of this. But no matter, My friend Mr. Kofi said that he would go get the parcel, so at least some orphans will be able to use the electronics and money that I sent. I am saddened by the laziness of Mr. Smart, but thus is life.

Regards, Dan

In a few days, my fake lad barrister Kofi will heckle him for missing out on such an easy payday.

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's just given me the same account as IG and I haven't even told him I was sending money Laughing

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In response to Roger's questions, our lad sent a modified version of an orphanage format I saw before when I baited Rev Ozzy.

I'm not going to post the whole thing, because it is a long format, but it boiled down to these two lines:

Quote:
The children are in need of LAPTOP COMPUTERS, IPODS, IPADS, IPHONE and VIDEO GAMES, and any thing you know children also needs.

We need money right now to pay their school fee we have already pay fee for 90 that why we need the $6000 to complete their balance school fees.

Roger asked what sort of games the kids would want, and received the lad's wishlist:

Quote:
regarding the electronic to us, the children we prefer PS2, PS3 and Xbox 360 for the game and for the laptop, they we prefer apple macbook computers or any nice product

Roger went to the store and found out those are older consoles:

Quote:
I asked at the local electric store about those items, and the Clark there told me that those games are older. There are newer ones available like Play Station 4 and X Box 1. Should I buy those for the children instead?

They also advice me not to get Mac Books, instead they suggested a different brand of lab top. But I wanted to get your opinion first. Which should I buy?

The lad encourages Roger to buy the new products:

Quote:
Thank you for asking before buying! You can go ahead and buy the Play Station 4 and X Box 1 and for the laptop, if you can not get the Apple Mac book laptop, them go ahead and buy your choice of laptop and remember to buy the iphone, ipad and ipod.

Now he's getting really greedy. I'm going to make this hurt as much as I can, after drawing it out for a couple more weeks.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Big X, he would absolutely lose it if you ended up sending those via GPS3... the most reliable and trusted sheeping company in Africa Laughing

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ We'll get there eventually, but for now Roger just has more questions for the lad:

Quote:
I don't think you understood my email. I can get the Mac Book lab top, but the clark at the electric store told me that they are not the best lab top available. And I want the children to have the best. So I was asking what you think is the best. If you want the Mac Book, I can get that lab top. How many should I buy?

Also, you didn't mention anything about iphone, ipad, and ipod. Do you need me to get those as well?

The lad asks for more items:

Quote:
Just buy as many as you can and send them to us via DHL express, buy iphone6, iphone5,iphone4, ipad1,ipad2,ipad3 and also ipod. If you are not comfortable with the Apple macbook laptop, you can buy HP product or Samsung or dell.

Roger has even more questions:

Quote:
Ok, so that is 6 iphones, 3 ipads and an ipod. And how many of the Play Station 4 an X Box 1 do you want me to get?

Can you tell me more about the HP products, or the Dell? Do they make lab tops? How many should I get?

I'm going to keep asking stupid questions about the electronics for as long as I can before Roger agrees to go "buy" them.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad keeps asking for more electronics:

Quote:
Roger, Get 6 hp laptop, 6 dell laptop,5 play station game.. by try your best to buy them this week and shipped to us with DHLor UPS or FedEx express..
You are to shilled the parcel to the below address i sent to you and send me the scan copy of the shipping receipt.

Roger has more questions:

Quote:
Ok, I can get those lab tops and the 5 Play Stations, but you didn't say anything about how many of the X Box 1 I should buy. And is there anything else I can get for the children?

I want to make sure I have everything you requested together before I send them in a parsel to you.

The lad keeps asking Roger to send the items as soon as possible:

Quote:
Roger, you can buy 4 Box and any thing you know that the children we
need. Please try your possible to buy all the thing and get them
shipped to us latest next week.

Remember to shipped the parcel to the address which I sent to you and
make sure you shipped then with DHL or UPS or FedEx..

But I'm going to keep delaying.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since he wouldn't go to Cameroon for the package, Dan found another "orphanage" to give the package to. I told him that I would give the new (fake lad) his email so maybe he could arrange to send some of the items to the Happy Orphanage.

Of course, fake lad does email him:

Quote:
TANKS FOR PACKAGE BRODA

MR. DAN REPLY TO FORMAT SAY U WERE TOO LAZY TO GET PARCEL OF CASH AN COMPUTER SAY I CAN HAVE THEM FOR ORPHANS

DIS MUGU B A GIFT FROM GOD NEVER HAVE GOT SO GOOD PAY FOR NO WORK JUS GO TO GPS OFFICE AN PICK PARCEL NEVER IN MY LIFE HAS PAY COM SO EASY BRODA

WHY U NO GET DIS PACKAGE???? REAL GUYMEN WORK HIM NOW AND GET EVEN MORE DIS CLIENT B GIFT FROM GOD O.OOO

ONE LUV

G0MER

Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rev. Brad from the Church of the Old Gods wrote Evangelist Mike a couple of days ago with his standard intro. Mike got back to him today with this garbled reply:

Evangelist Mike wrote:
Dear (horribly misspelled version of Rev Brad's surname),

Thank you for your mail, However I have choose the Elite Membership
because I have a population of about 300 to 400 member in my church.

After I have join the church of old God, I we make my member to also join.

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger is still searching for all the electronics the lad wants:

Quote:
I went to the electrics store yesterday and I was able to buy some of the items you asked me for. They had the Dell lab tops and the HP lab tops in stock, and I was able to get 3 of the 5 Play Station 4, but they did not have any X Box 1 available. The clark there said that they will have it by Thursday this week when they get new stock. Also, the store does not sell Apple products, so I will need to go to a different store in order to get the iphones and ipads.

Please bare with me while I get the items together, you have asked for a lot here and I want to send them all in one parsel.

I'm expecting to be able to waste another week like this.

Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sanjit,
How are you doing today? We please to remind you of the donation to
us, please kindly make the wire transfer today and get back to us with
the evidence of wire transfer.

You are to send us the scan clear copy of the wire transfer.

*God bless you from all of us @ happy orphanage home*

*Evang. Mike Peter*

I'm having a slight problem with the transfer, not to worry, I'll have the money in his account by Friday.
ish.

Quote:
Greetings to you in Jesus Name;

I am Evangelist mike peters, I run the Happy Orphanage Home, (HOH) Nigeria. A non-governmental organization (NGO) here in Nigeria. In the facility we have 147 children.<snip>
Happy Orphanage Home sent it to me on May 17, 2014, 10:11 PM

13 days to go, and counting......

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger asks if the lad wants even more electronics:

Quote:
I went to a different electric store to buy the iphones and ipads, and the Clark there told me I can get a free TV and Laserdisc player if I buy them all together. If I buy two more ipads I can even get a second free TV. Do you think that is a good idea? Would you have a use for TVs and a Laserdisc player, either for the children or for breeching the Gospel of the Old Gods?

Let me know what you think. If you think it is useful I will buy them and include them in the parsel.

The lad agrees:

Quote:
yes go ahead and buy them.

It will take Roger some time to get everything together.

Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He hasn't spoken to me for the last few days, I can see that he's latched back on to you as the most likely to send him something.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Maybe so, but I'll be a while about it. For now, I am slowly ratcheting up the value of the items in the package, so he gets more invested in it:

Quote:
I went back to the store and they had the X Box 1 in stock. So I bought 6 of them. Do you think that is enough for the children? The store said they have 4 more in this shipment. Should I buy those too?

I will also go back to the other store tomorrow and get the TVs and Laserdisc player. I think the store will have to deliver that to me though (causing more delays, naturally), because the TVs are very large.

I will let you know when I have all of the items together. Can you think of anything else the children might need, or that you might need for your breeching of the Gospel of the Old Gods?

Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He still loves me
Quote:
On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 11:26 AM, Sanjit wrote:

Mr Peters,
My apologies if I have been replying most urgently to your messages in orders that do not match their sendings or even before that which you sent to me that I have responded to. As I am only here on a temporary basis not being permanent I am having to be given this Yahoo email systems that I am not understanding. I am now able to be seeing that which is sent in the order that it is sent and is now much more understanding as to being read correctly.

I have attached a copy of the bank transfer receipt so that you are enabling the recipient to be seeing the transfer that has been made.

Sanjit
Quote:
Please kindly send me by email a scan clear copy of the wire transfer.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic