SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Happy Orphanage Home wants some Slush Fund.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On the plus side, we know that any rituals or wierd requirements we put on his scamming personna that require help from others will not require any ITP. If we have him lead followers in a hymn praising Satan while pouring yougurt on themselves, we will know without doubt that every humiliated lad has earned it.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two calls, totalling 35 minutes today, upshot is, his secretary, who was there with him, is planning to travel to meet me tomorrow, he just has to get here by 16:00.

edit to add the two longer calls, one from yesterday.

thursday call

29 minute Friday call

Those of you that have spoken to 'him' might want to listen to the two voices, see if you recognise them, they get very agitated towards the end of the second call.

edit to add, he's going nuts with the phone calls, 16 ignored since 18:00

Quote:
Yes i was calling you, it's possible for you to book for the flight
ticket for Mr Stanley? Please do because we were enable to withdraw
money from our account.

Waiting to hear from you.

I've called him out on the flights, Lagos to Iseyin is not easy, and considering the 90 minute onward drive, totally impractical. Matey will have to drive up. He's so excited he has also used my characters name rather than his own.

Another edit to add :
Quote:
Mr Peters,
As per my previous email, I am unable to make the booking without the full details of the passenger and I am still at a loss as to why he is
travelling TO Lagos. I would need full details of the flight. But, given the
time now, it is seemingly more prudent for your secretary to drive from
Lagos to Iseyin, it will be much quicker than flying and then onwards by
car.

Rev Un win

Quote:
The full detail of my secretary is: Mr King sley Obi nna..use aero
flight to book it now,, put any time and him we fly from portharcourt
to lagos them him we drive to iseyin and meet with you today.

Waiting to hear from you and email me the detail back as soon as you
are done with the booking.

not a chance,
Quote:
Mr Peters,
Why are you talking as though he were in Port Harcourt? when we spoke on the phone yesterday he was with you in Lagos, the intention was immediate travel Iseyin. Obviously you could have sorted this out when the banks opened and he would be well on his way now.
As it stands he will not be able to get here today, ruining the chance of a meeting.

I need to know what is going on, I am getting confused again. You could have travelled up this morning, had a good lunch and on your way back by now and I could have been all ready to leave for Cameroon.

You will have to let Zi ggy know if you are going to come to Cameroon or to Benin to pick up your donation.

As I was typing shirty lad Peters phoned up 'call me back right now' he was hard to keep on the line, doesn't like paying out for calls, might have something to do with me telling him it was £5 a minute to call me.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I went to send the second half of the Slush Fund to Chimele, because the first lot was Dolla Chopped, I decided to use SPTS to send this lot so that there was no chance of it happening again. He had told me that he hadn't tried to get it so send it again.
I told him Western Union themselves had devised the system and it was 100% risky free.

Hadn't gone back into it until some idle time tonight !

I am pleased to announce the following:

Quote:
chimelioti has loaded 69 pages of the form, has spent 36603.861 seconds answering questions and has supplied the following answers:

Page 5: Q1: Auty Mercy Group Of School, Q2: Bedrock Secondary School, Q3: University Of Lagos , Q4: Unilag, Q5: Industrial Chemistry
Page 7: Q1: 100 by 200, Q2: 5 rooms, Q3: 4 bedrooms, Q4: 13 people, Q5: white and black
Page 13: Q1: Sylvia Tams, Q2: Enyindah, Q3: 62 year, Q4: 73 year, Q5: 49 year
Page 1: Q1: Chimele Enyinday, Q2: 27 year, Q3: black hair, Q4: black eye, Q5: I am male
Page 1: Q1: Chimele Enyindah, Q2: 27 years, Q3: black hair, Q4: black eye, Q5: I'am Male
Page 2: Q1: 2/3/2015, Q2: Port Harcourt, Q3: 41.220.69.200, Q4: Delta state, Q5: Nigeria
Page 3: Q1: 3,000000, Q2: Leader, Q3: Marketing, Q4: Mr Tams Peter, Q5: Engineer Mike
Page 5: Q1: Auty Mercy Group Of School, Q2: Bedrock Secondary School , Q3: Lagos state University, Q4: University of portharcourt, Q5: Industrial chemistry
Page 1: Q1: Chimele Enyindah, Q2: 27 years, Q3: black hair, Q4: black eye, Q5: I'am Male
Page 2: Q1: 2/3/2015, Q2: Port Harcourt, Q3: 41.220.69.200, Q4: Delta state, Q5: Nigeria
Page 3: Q1: 3,000000, Q2: Leader, Q3: Marketing, Q4: Mr Tams Peter, Q5: Engineer James
Page 3: Q1: 3,000000, Q2: Leader, Q3: Marketing, Q4: Mr Tams Peter, Q5: Engineer James
Page 1: Q1: Chimele Enyindah, Q2: 27 year, Q3: black hair, Q4: black eye, Q5: I'am Male
Page 1: Q1: Chimele Enyindah, Q2: 27 years, Q3: brown hair, Q4: brown eye, Q5: I'am male
Page 3: Q1: 3,000000, Q2: leaders, Q3: marketing, Q4: Mr Tams peter, Q5: engineer james
Page 3: Q1: 3,000000, Q2: leaders, Q3: marketing, Q4: mr tams peter, Q5: engineer james
Page 4: Q1: enyindah mable, Q2: 2 children, Q3: enyindah loveth, Q4: female, Q5: 7 year
Page 5: Q1: auty mercy school, Q2: bedrock secondary school, Q3: university of lagos, Q4: university of portharcourt, Q5: industrial chemistry
Page 2: Q1: 3/3/2015, Q2: Port Harcourt, Q3: 41.220.69.200, Q4: Delta state, Q5: Nigeria
Page 3: Q1: 3,000000, Q2: leader, Q3: marketer, Q4: mr tams peter, Q5: engineer james
Page 2: Q1: 3/3/2015, Q2: Port Harcourt, Q3: 41.220.69.200, Q4: Delta state, Q5: Nigeria
Page 3: Q1: 3,000000, Q2: leadership, Q3: marketer, Q4: mr tams peter, Q5: engineer james
Page 5: Q1: auty mercy, Q2: bedrock, Q3: unilag, Q4: uniport, Q5: industrail chemistry
Page 6: Q1: no pet, Q2: mockey, Q3: smart, Q4: 9 year, Q5: black

Quote:

IPs the lad has accessed this site from:. 41.220.69.200 Nigeria Federal Capital Territory Abuja Vms,

41.206.11.26 41.206.11.26 Nigeria Federal Capital Territory Abuja Ip Block Assigned For Mtn N Corporate Clients

41.206.11.88 41.206.11.88 Nigeria Federal Capital Territory Abuja Ip Block Assigned For Mtn N Corporate Clients

Quote:
P1:

Please confirm your name:
Please confirm your age:
Please confirm your hair color:
Please confirm your eye color:
Please confirm your gender:

P2:

Please enter today's date:
Please enter your current city:
Please enter your current coordinates (click here):
Please enter the previous city you lived in:
Please enter your nationality:

P3:

Please confirm your annual income:
Please confirm your profession:
Please confirm your previous profession:
Please confirm the name of your current employer:
Please confirm the name of your previous employer:

P4:

Please confirm your wife's name:
Please confirm how many children you have:
Please confirm the name of your first born child:
Please confirm the gender of your first born child:
Please confirm the age of your first born child:

P5:

Please confirm the name of your first school:
Please confirm the name of your second school:
Please confirm if you went to university, college or neither:
Please confirm the name of the university or college you went to or would have liked to go to:
Please confirm the course you did or would want to study:

P6:

Do you have a pet?
What type of pet do you or would you have?
What did or would you name your pet?
How old is your pet? Or how old would the pet you would buy be?
What colour is or would be your pet?

I make that just over 10 hours of wasted time. Thank You SPTS

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work happening here everyone! Lad deserves everything he is getting. I am developing an evil character who has hacked the accounts of the good people of the Holy Church of Fish & Bread:

Quote:
OK "Mike Peters" here are your instructions. I can move £150,000 to your account (over the next year). I will arrange for Father Kevin to transfer the money to your account and you will deliver 60% to me in cash (pounds sterling) at any place I tell you - in or around London.

I know you are a despicable thieving shit so no way am I going to transfer any more than about £5,000 a month to you until you have demonstrated I can trust you. You are such a greedy thief that you might try to scam ME for my share without even thinking about the £60,000 that you will get for just laundering my share of the money. You "Mike Peters" will pay all the expenses of getting the cash to me in London (e.g. commissions to your UK based accomplices). I don't care if we use a UK or a Nigerian bank account to send you the money.

By the way "Jemimah Puddleduck" knows nothing about me - and you never will. I have hacked her account (and Father Kevin's) so I will know if you try to contact them. They are both very stupid and easy to manipulate. I reckon we have about a year to milk them but we can move on to another mugu after them if this works out. If you get greedy I will just find somebody else.

Lad agrees:

Quote:
Hi, That is great, so may i know your name? If that is what you want them you can trust me. Best Regards.

But:

Quote:
OK - if you want to be called "Mike Peters" I will be called "Steve Miller". All I really want to know is that you have contacts in London who can deliver the cash. Please send me a Skype ID for your London contact so I can call to discuss how cash is to be handed over. We can all make some good money here but you will dance to my tune "Mike" until I know I can trust you.

Of course:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZo88P1Ie94

+++
I am charged with seeking the rightful hair - Stanley Shawn (sic)
Please cut this crab - Barrister Martins Johnson
Not a grand father clock as that is of no use to the west africa office - Stanley Shawn (again)
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As if the package I'm sending him wasn't enough, be begs for more $

Quote:
Good Morning Brother Daniel.
How are you doing today? Please we really need your help right now,
this morning the power holding company came to cut off our light
because we are owning nepa bill which is electricity bills and right
now we dont have the kind of money they are requesting from us. Sir
please can you send us little money so we can settle the bill next
week monday or tuesday?

If yes, you can make a wire transfer to us either by western union or
money gram post office to this below information:

<snip>

After sending the money please kindly get back to us with the:

Money control number (MTCN);
Sender's Name;
Sender' address;
sender's phone number;
Amount;?
A scan copy of the payment receipt.

God bless you for all you have done for us.

Dan reminds him that there is $6,600 cash in the parcel, and he should have it in a few days:
Quote:

Hello my friend, I apologize for my slow reply.

Have you checked on the status of the parcel yet? There is $6,600 contained within, more than enough for you to pay your power bill. Let those people know that you will be able to pay within days, and that you just need to wait for the parcel to arrive. I am sure you will have it any day now. You might try emailing the company and get an update on it.

Please let us know when it arrives. We are all sooo excited!! The children are going to love their new toys!

Regards, Dan

The package is currently in Yamoussoukro, Cote d Ivoire. Getting close now...

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After several days of Roger not understanding the concept of a payment slip, Roger finally gives up the reference number:

Quote:
I went back to the Money Gram office today to ask them for all that information, but the clark said all you need to pick the money is the reference number. He told me what it is. It is 276580330.

Please pick the money for my donation. I really want my donation to go toward helping those poor orphans as soon as possible.

Oops, that reference number has 9 digits. Very Happy

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
KissOfDeath
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ Isn't that too many, Big X ??? Laughing Laughing Laughing

GoatJack Boot
Closed lad accounts x14 ~ Assorted
x33 ~ Assorted
x78 + Closed lad accounts x3 ~ DT
x789+959 w/Team BaconBoi ~ "This charge-back/reversals is now getting on my nerves." ~ "What exactly are you? Why are you fooling me?"

Gadgeteer Grad Thumbs up 05/29/15

2015 Easter 2015 Co-Winner w/Nick Roper

“What the hell is wrong with you?”~"Stop playing games with me okay" ~ PartyBoi w/Team Sley

“jose and KoD, Eater's <strike>most vomit-inducing</strike> cutest couple” ~ TheLoneHaranguer
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, it requires 11. Very Happy

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
KissOfDeath
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ Laughing Laughing Laughing

GoatJack Boot
Closed lad accounts x14 ~ Assorted
x33 ~ Assorted
x78 + Closed lad accounts x3 ~ DT
x789+959 w/Team BaconBoi ~ "This charge-back/reversals is now getting on my nerves." ~ "What exactly are you? Why are you fooling me?"

Gadgeteer Grad Thumbs up 05/29/15

2015 Easter 2015 Co-Winner w/Nick Roper

“What the hell is wrong with you?”~"Stop playing games with me okay" ~ PartyBoi w/Team Sley

“jose and KoD, Eater's <strike>most vomit-inducing</strike> cutest couple” ~ TheLoneHaranguer
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gave the scumbag the good news earlier that I have raised £130,000 for him from the sale of the kids.

Followed by the bad news just now that the money laundering limit in the UK is £5,000 so I need a few accounts from him to ensure there are no problems.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A quick update as I don't have time to post all the exchanges this evening.

I've got 2 accounts from him, one in Nigeria and another apparently for an NPC in the USA. They'll be reported in a while.

He is insisting that I send the money to the 2 accounts and I have told him that I need at least 30 to keep below the trigger amounts for money laundering and terrorism checks.

He's refusing, so I'm playing hardball and have just told him that he's cost himself £130,000 and I've found another orphange who will have matching kids and the required accounts by Monday.

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the full update of yesterday's exchange

Quote:
Good day sir,

Thanks for your email, regarding the sending of the money to us, You are to send £2,000 to us either by Western Union Or Money Gram so we can use it to pay the van man today.

Make the wire transfer to us either by Western Union or Money Gram post office to this below information:

Receiver Name: D B C.
Destination: Nigeria
City: Port Harcourt
State: Rivers State
Text question: Good
Answer: Contract
Address: 42 Back of cXXX.

After sending the money please kindly get back to us with the:

Money control number (MTCN);
Sender's Name;
Sender' address;
sender's phone number;
Amount;?
A scan copy of the payment receipt.

And you are to pay in £50,000 to this account first:

Bank Name: First bank of Nigeria
Account Name: P B
Account Number: 202696XXXX
Swift code: FBNINGLA
State: Edo state

Get back to me with all the payment slit, Make sure you send the £2,000 to us by WU OR MG post office today so we can pick up the money from the bank on time to pay the deliver fee. You know if you transfer the money to the account it we take 2 to 3 day before it we reflect. After we confirmed the payment you shall send the other balance later.

Waiting to hear from ASAP.

The above earned him a small slap for asking for WU transfers yet again and a request for multiple accounts

Quote:
I will be sending no money by Western Union and do you really think I can transfer £50,000 to a single account in Nigeria and not have
it flagged for money laundering checks? How do you plan on explaining to your bank when they ask what the money is for that it is the proceeds from selling children?

Here is what you need to do - find out what the limit is for money laundering checks in Nigeria. In the UK, it is £5,000 - you then need to provide sufficient accounts so that I can arrange transfers just below the limit to each of the accounts.

Quote:
This is what you have to do, make the wire transfer to this below account immediately, you can transfer the £130,000 to this account once.

Here is the bank details:

^^ The account belongs to what looks like a legitimate Children's charity in the USA - passed to the Mods for warning

2 accounts are nowhere near enough, but I'll give him an alternative solution, so it doesn't look like I'm fixated on getting bank accounts from him.

Quote:
You don't get it do you - if I send more than £5,000 to a single account, there will be numerous money laundering and anti-terrorism forms to be completed and it will delay things by weeks.

I need you to provide no less than 30 different accounts in total - preferably in various names and countries. That way, I can send varying amounts and none of the transfers will be linked to each other.

It is either that or we are going to have to meet for me to handover the money - which perhaps would be a better idea as I could then supervise the loading of the merchandise.

Quote:
Them go ahead and transfeer to those two account right away, i we send
the other bank details to you later. Send £5,000 to each and get back
to me with the payment receipt.

Best Regards.

Time to start getting tough

Quote:
OK, you're clearly a game player.

You either send all the accounts now or the deal is off.

You have until tomorrow morning to decide if you are capable of this business or not.

He wants to start making demands now

Quote:
This we also show your seriouness of this business, you have to work
by instruction as i'am to quide you so as to enable your parcel
dispatch from here to UK..go ahead and effect payment to that two
account so we start work immediately.

Time to look like I'm walking away and wait for him to come crawling back

Quote:
You've just lost yourself £130,000 jackass. I'm not putting my profit at risk by having the funds confiscated by the bank due to your stupidity.

I've made contact with a man in Lagos I found on the Internet who runs the Lucky Motherless Babies Home and sent him the details of the kids you were supplying and he will have them similar ones ready for me by Monday, together with the required number of accounts.

Your loss is his profit.

Didn't take him long to claim to have found the accounts

Quote:
Gordon, the account is ready okay, do you still want me to send it to you?

I've just told him to send the accounts.

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got another 11 accounts out of him in a mixture of countries.

Still not enough, if he wants his money he needs to find another 17.

TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ So you *are* getting emails from him, B8er?

Lehigh and I haven't heard a thing from him in about a week, and I think it's been even longer for Team Gadget. I sure hope he's not starting to twig...

Safari T.W.A.T Vcamera Pastor Omar (Edo->N'Djamena->Abeche): "I have been slept in tached huts in the Sahara deserts"
Safari x3 T.W.A.T Vcamera x3 Tattoo Rev. Prosper (Lagos->Timbuktu): "I have never been in to this type of thing in my life and you called it enjoyment"
Easter 2015 Vcamera Goat Jack Boot
Mortar

House Haranguer: Alone we stand, together we thrive

"trust is hard to build until the foot step of trust has been stepped" Jammy King, getting philosophical

"i HAVE WRITTEN 73 MESSAGES TO YOU WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?" Rev. Boutin Dickson, not getting it
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him a reminder a couple of hours ago as I hadn't heard from him for a couple of days.

The thought of a £130,000 pay day is probably concentrating his mind. When that falls through I'm sure he'll be back to begging everyone else for the odd $$$ here and there.

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing from laddie boi in the last week, he's gone very quiet. I was hoping he was travelling but it doesn't seem to be the case.
Time to rinse & repeat.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got his initial email on a different baiter account. He is out fishing around again.

Quote:
Greetings to you beloved in Christ;

I am Evangelist mike peters, I run the Happy Orphanage Home, (HOH) Nigeria. A non-governmental organization (NGO) here in Nigeria. In the facility we have 147 children. The facility has eight dormitory rooms to house the 147 children.

There are 40 staff to care for them 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Most of the children enter the Orphanage because their parents either live on the street or are deceased. The children mostly come from Nigeria, with a few being from Liberia. They come from all types of backgrounds and religions but we all live together as one family.

If it weren’t for our facility, these children would have nothing.... no education, no roof over their heads, no food in their bellies. They would be forced to sell things in the market to bring in extra money for food and rent.

Many of these children in our facility have been sexually abused, starved, some even left for dead. Some of the children have physical disabilities and have been deemed "unlovable" by their own parents.

Currently we are in need of funds for foundation due to the fact that the only facility we have right now is definitely in a very bad condition. We need medication, food, clothing and recreational activities for rehabilitative purposes to boost the orphans mental abilities. However, the worse thing that we are going through now is, the fact that we are being kicked out of the facility by the Government because the roof of the building is leaking and they want us to show proof of adequate funds, which is $10,000 Dollar USD to build a newer one. On behalf of me, staffs and the orphans here in Happy Orphanage Home, we ask that you kindly come to our aid, because your help can make a significant contribution to the life of the children and the operation of the Orphanage. Please pray for Happy Orphanage Home as we look forward to hearing from you. We are excited to see how God will provide for the children that call Happy Orphanage Home.

We the Happy Orphanage Home are so happy and grateful for your assistant and donations you are about to take towards helping the needy. and we plead that you please make it up to 100 so as to enable us pick it up from the bank. We pray that God almighty will bless you with whatever heart desired you wish from him. Thank you so much.

Right now our website is unavailable due to the insufficient funds to pay for subscription and we are sorry that you can't make the donations through our website.

You may be able to send $100, $250, $500, $1,000, or more! Please sow your best seed to Happy Orphanage Home.

You can make a wire transfer to us via Western Union Money Transfer (WUMT) OR Money Gram Money Order (MGMO) with this details below;

Names: Enyindah Chimele
State; Rivers State
City; Port Harcourt
Text Question: God bless?
Text Answer: Your Family.

Send us the following details after you have made the wire transfer this week.

Amount:
Sender's name:
Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN):
Text Question:
Text Answer:
sender's Location;
Sender's Phone number;

I will be so excited to read from you. I am counting on your reply to this email.

Evang. Mike Peters
+2349095412857

After I asked for some info got the Bank Account of Promise Blessing.
Quote:

Thank you for your willingness towards our orphanage home. we are so happy in our hearts and thankful to God that you are going to make the donations to the Happy Orphanage Home, We will appreciate some help now for suvival for we are having hard times here in this province, please we will love if you can sow your seed this week for the children to have some food to eat and also some clothes to wear.

Here is the bank detail to make the wire transfer to us immediately and also my ID / Photographer / Our Land Properties:

Bank Name: First bank of Nigeria
Account Name: Promise Blessing
Account Number: 20xxxxx
Swift code: Fxxxxx
State: Edo state

Get back to us with the payment receipt immediately after the wire transfer from bank.

then the same evening
Quote:
Hi,
How are you doing at your end? We are still waiting to hear from you, have you send the donation to the below bank detail provided to you? if not kindly do so and send us the payment receipt of the wire transfer.

God bless you.

So they are back on the campaign trail....

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is still contacting me every few hours, asking for me to confirm the correct reference number:

Quote:
Roger, please check the reference number again, it's not complete, the reference number was suppose to be 8 digit but you send me 9 digit...please check and reconfirm to me as soon as possible so we can pick up the money.

Send me the right number and the sender's name, sender's address, amount which you send to us.

Quote:
Please send me the 8 digit of the reference number so we can pick up the money.

Quote:
Roger please go back to the post office and tell the clerk man that
the references number is 8 digit and not 9 digit....i need you to send
me the right number, sender's name, sender's address and amount which
you send to us.

Roger protests that he didn't send it from a post office:

Quote:
I keep telling you, I didn't send the money from a post office, I sent it from a Money Gram office. And what do you mean the right number? I gave you the correct 8 digit number. Why aren't you picking the money? Don't you want the donation for your orphans?

Now Roger will deny that the number was wrong for a few days. Very Happy

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got his initial script on one of my baiter (not catcher) emails today. Not sure how he got it, but I'm sure I can find a way to thank him for reaching out to me. Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Once you're seen as a good maga (i.e. you respond to scam spam and make an effort to pay), lads will either re-use your email for different scams or sell your name to other lads. Since they haven't figured out you're a baiter, it means you're baiting well.

Safari T.W.A.T Vcamera Pastor Omar (Edo->N'Djamena->Abeche): "I have been slept in tached huts in the Sahara deserts"
Safari x3 T.W.A.T Vcamera x3 Tattoo Rev. Prosper (Lagos->Timbuktu): "I have never been in to this type of thing in my life and you called it enjoyment"
Mortar

"trust is hard to build until the foot step of trust has been stepped" Jammy King, getting philosophical

"i HAVE WRITTEN 73 MESSAGES TO YOU WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?" Rev. Boutin Dickson, not getting it
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since Jen is in college, she doesn't have any money to donate. She could, however,mgmt her sorority to do a fund raiser. That will require a bunch of very specific pictures with signs from the lad, of course. Time for some trophy baiting. Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently that money I sent him in my scam finally went through. I got a big old thank you email complete with wonderful Bible verses on giving to the less fortunate or something. I didn't read the whole long mess because I don't care. Oh he's going to pray for good things to happen to me because I've been so generous.

I have yet to have a lad pull a "the funds went through" trick on me. I'm curious to see where he's going to take it.

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ He just sent my reverend character the same email!

Problem is, this is the reverend he's been working with to condemn his soul, the souls of his family, and the souls of the 7000 members of his church to an eternity of torment in a fiery pit of hell. Oh, does *he* have some 'splaining to do.

After all, if you can't trust a satanic nihilist, who can you trust?

Mortar

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess some lads just love pain. This is GREAT!

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad has been notified that his package of laptops, iPods, and cash is ready to be picked up... in Cameroon. Very Happy

Quote:
Hello Sir,
> Your parcel is now available for pickup at our GPS3 sort facility in
> Yaounde, Cameroon.
It can be picked up during regular business hours.
> Please bring a valid ID.
> Moses Mal0ne

Prompting an almost immediate response:

Quote:
Dear Moses,
I write to you in respect of my parcel, Sir with due respect, the parcel
was suppose to be deliver to my door step in Port Harcourt, Rivers State,
Nigeria.
Sir it's possible you bring them to me here.....here is my

Moses will get back to him on Monday...

ETA: He also emails Dan, the sender of the package:

Quote:
Happy Sunday Mr Dan,
How are you doing today? GPS3 sent us am email today that the parcel is ready for pickup, But sir i though you give them our address here in Nigeria, Could you believe that the parcel are in Cameroon? And from Nigeria to Cameroon is Two day journey and we dont have much money to go to Cameroon, I have calculated the cost, it close to $500 for going and coming, Sir is there any way you can assist us so we can go and pickup the parcel?

If yes, kindly make a wire transfer to us immediately either by Western Union or Money Gram office with this below information:

<snip-redundant>

Send us the following details after you have made the wire transfer this week.

<snip-redundant>

I will be so excited to read from you. I am counting on your reply to this email.

Evang. Mike Peters

I have a feeling that Dan won't be able to help with the $500. I do like that he's already talking about going to pick it up... Twisted Evil

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic