SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

In process of playing :D

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
About_time2
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi
I was directed here by a friend for some fun tips.
I'm in the process of selling a horse and received an email yesterday, straight away I thought it didn't sound right.
Sure enough, I received another email today asking for my full name, address,bank details and a copy of the horses passport so his agent can give me a cheque when they take my horse. Very Happy

I've emailed back asking if they want to see my horse before they pay and am expecting a response of no, my next email will be asking for a pic of where he'll be kept, with him holding a newspaper up with today's date on it

So watch this space . . .
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcom About_time2,

It looks like you're possibly baiting this scammer using your real life details or your RL email address. If so, you would be advised to drop them as they are criminals and could make your life difficult (and that of your family) if they decide you've been messing them around.

Take a read of the FAQ here https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=237673, particularly the safe baiting part.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and welcome. Wink

Sounds like a fake cheque scam where you are sent a cheque for two to three times the asking price and required to pay back the balance by western union transfer. By the time the cheque is found to be fake, it's too late and you are left out of pocket.

If the scammer has any real details on you, I would drop him and look for another to play with.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Avalar
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would love to see a photoshopped horse passport.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^We don't give the lads anything they can use - there are plenty of pet scammers who would love to have access to something like that and plenty of victims who wouldn't realise it is fake.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic