SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ulster Bank scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
chewbacca
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,

first I read the Mr. Shanks & Mr. Max story u did a great job on that! Im here to report another scammer on eBay, who claims to be located in the US and wants you to send the merchandise to UK. The eBay name is:
deedeemercado
[email protected] aka
[email protected]

eBay member since 2001, I found a facebook account under that name and even a Book released on Amazon. So I was stupid enough to send out my bank account details. Now i keep receiving Mails from a fake Ulster Bank in bad English they are threating me to send out the goods. They even made a bill with charging fees:

Code:
TRANSFER ORDER

The Online Transfer Order From Ulster Bank PLC has been Approved®
Warning: Ulster Bank does not issue Online Payment Voucher Receipts Except the payment notification below. Any receipts different from this notification bearing the Ulster Bank.
==================================================================

Transfer Number:  GB0075565UlSTER * ***   CONFIRMED ®

Transaction Date: February 9th 2015
==================================================================
Dear: xxxxxxxxx,

We are contacting you in respect of the Transfer that was made by Darlene Mercado.  The total amount of  € xxx.00 Euro was sent to you by Darlene Mercado.  As payment of an auction item and it has been Approved and the payment details is Enclosed: 

T RANSACTION SUMMARY:

Purchase Item             :   -----
 Quantity                      :  1 Unit
 Amount                       :  €  xxx.00 Eur
 1% Transfer Charges   :  €  x.x3 Eur

Offshore Fee               :  €  4.26 Eur   

============================= ===========
Total Amount Transferred:   € xxx.69 Euro

============================= ===========

You've received an instant payment

the transfer has been approved and is ready to be transfer instantly into your account, but before the money can be credited into your account, you have to go and ship the item and send us the shipment scan copy of the receipt in an attachment for one time Verification. Once the shipment verification is complete, your account would be credited.

·
**NOTE**

the Total amount of € xxx.00 Euro will be credited to the Account Details below. Please verify if the Name and Account Number entered by the payee is corrected.

*ACCOUNT INFORMATION*

Please check the above account information very well, If there is an error in the above listed account details, please feel free to contact us on this e-mail: [email protected] for correction.

Transfer On Hold...

Send Us the shipment Details...
Senden Sie Uns Die Sendung-Details:     

It is now safe for you to go ahead with the shipment of the item because the money as been deducted from the buyer Account but the money will be on pending and will be credited into your Account immediately we receive shipment detail and Your account will be credited immediately upon confirmation of the details required by us, Moreover our customer cannot abort the transfer after you might have sent the Shipment Tracking Number/Shipment Receipt to us. You should send the Shipment Tracking Number/Shipment Receipt to us at [email protected] within the next 24 Hours.

Your Money will NOT reflect in your Bank Account until the shipment has been verified by our Customer Care Department. This measure is taken due to our New International Auction Payment Policy, in order to protect both payee and receiver's interest and to reduce the occurrence of fraudulent activities on internet.

This email is sent and authorized by the Ulster Bank®. If you have any question regarding this transfer, feel free to contact us on this E-mail:
[email protected]

Thank you for using Ulster Bank ® System (Auction Transfer). We look forward to serve you Better in the future

------------------------------ -----------Disclaimer--------- ------------------------------ -----------------------------

This e-mail is intended solely for the person or organization to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from copying, disclosing or distributing this e-mail or its contents (as it may be unlawful for you to do so) or taking any action in reliance on it.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it then advise the sender immediately by replying e-mail to [email protected].

Without prejudice to the above prohibition on unauthorized copying and disclosure of this e-mail or its contents, it is your responsibility to ensure that any onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect you or the onward recipients' system or data. Please carry out such virus and other such checks as you consider appropriate.
An e-mail reply to this address may be subject to monitoring for operational reasons or lawful business practices.
This e-mail is issued by Colony Bank. In sending this email the sender cannot be deemed to have specified authority and the contents of the e-mail will have no contractual effect unless (in either case) it is otherwise agreed between Our Bank and the recipient

paypal anrufen

Lori Sheryn

Ulster Bank Inquiry Office

Code:
TRANSFER ORDER
 Welcome to Ulster Bank of Europe Instant Payment Platform For All Seller Globally. We transfer money in 1hours immediately shipment scan is presented.

*PAYMENT APPROVED* PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
==========================

Dear: xxxxx,

We are told that the confirmation of payment received earlier is now approved and ready to be released into your account once you meet with this process. Let us know when we shall be expecting the number of transport trace from you as soon as possible. We advise you to go and send it without delay.

Next to transport element being ordered from you for our client
Darlene Mercado  ,
and send us the tracking number to check shipping transport.

Once the Tracking Number has been confirmed amount total
  (€ xxx.00 EUR) will be sent to your bank account from Ulster Bank of Europe directly into your bank account Immediately.

Processes you will have to follow are listed below: 

[1]. Go ahead and ship the item ordered from our Customer.
[2]. Send Us the shipment Receipt for verification of transport.
[3]. You have to be patient until the process of identifying transportation within 1 Hour.
[4]. Your account will be credited immediately.

Here Is The Client Address Once Again

Name:
Darlene Mercado

Address: No 71, Charles Street
City: Northampton.
Zip Code: NN1 3BG

Thank you for using Ulster Bank of Europe  online banking via the Internet. We look forward to serving the best online services in the future ®.

Cordially Yours,
Ulster Bank Group

Code:
We wish to Notify you about your delay in Following Up with us in order to receive your payment which has been Mapped Out for the Purchased of an Item from Our Client.

We Notify you with this last reminder to send to Us the shipping Detail and have your Account Credited, Failure to Adhere to this will lead to legal action against you from our Bank  But Bear it in Mind that we have Lodge a Complaint to your Bank Regarding your Attitude which is Absolutely Fraudulent in all Totality. and we are Fighting together with the World Bank to Clean Scam Around the Globe and if you will to Comply you will be Another Victims as we Did last Months to a Belgium and France fake Sellers!

Your Bank Has giving us your Details for easy Tracking with the Interpol in Your Country if you fail to ship Our Customer item and finalize your Payment which is the Agreement between the two of you.

Waiting your Kind Response

Cordially Yours,
John Caius
Head Back Office Department
Ulster Bank Of England
© 2014 | Legal | Financial Services Compensation Scheme | Privacy & cookies notice | Security | Site map | Rates [email protected]
Ulster Bank Limited. Registered in Northern Ireland. Registration Number R733 Registered Office: 11-16 Donegall Square East, Belfast BT1 5UB. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, and entered on the Financial Services Register (Registration Number 122315). Calls may be recorded

I really hope you can teach them a lesson before they can scam others. They try hard to make it look professional.

Kind regards,

chewbacca
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WHOIS

Quote:
Domain name:
ulsterbankplc.co.uk

Registrant:
Ulster Bank

Registrant type:
Unknown

Registrant's address:
Bel Air Rd
KINGSVILLE
Anambra
Nigeria

Data validation:
Registrant contact details validated by registrar on 26-Nov-2014

Registered through:
domaindiscount24
URL: http://www.domaindiscount24.net

Registrar:
Key-Systems GmbH [Tag = KEY-SYSTEMS-DE]
URL: http://www.Key-Systems.net

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 26-Nov-2014
Expiry date: 26-Nov-2015
Last updated: 26-Nov-2014

Registration status:
Registered until expiry date.

Name servers:
ns1.domaindiscount24.net
ns2.domaindiscount24.net
ns3.domaindiscount24.net

"I have not hard form you, the so called G0MER is a thief" Loan Lad who appeared to be expecting more than just money
"I go faint if una nor help me" Loan Lad
"We bring to your humble knowledge that you should mind your ill mannered language you use to the public" Lotto Lad
"I am not interested in fraudulent matters you are trying to engage me in stealing" 419 scammer
"Your nurse is trying to do something evil i must warn you"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic