SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The adventures of a German farmer - Ongoing

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vass? He haff allus der monie vit him in ein farmhauss, but nein gettin der cashen to der diplo-heir? Vhy das ist der big schitzenstormer, est os ein U-betcha!

This is a fun bait.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing

The lad wanted someone that could speak English. Well, the neighbor *does* speak English, doesn't she?

"STUPID MOFO...U NO GET MONEY BUY CC....FUCKIN BROKE N#%%&" - Lee Gatsby, CC Mogul

Closed lad accounts X 297
Spain x3 United Kingdom x51 Cambodia Flag x2 France x5 United States x17 South Africa x5 Ghana x18 x17 China x2 Malaysia x2 Ivory Coast x3 Germany x3 Benin x3 Switzerland Netherlands Canada Flag Pakistan Filipino flag Belgium Burkina Faso Denmark Australia Indonesia Turkey Thailand
Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex
$7,715 so far of bad checks captured.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Indeed. I got a kick out of the lad asking for someone who can read , write and understnad English. That is a fairly common jab my characters toss that at lads when they reply to questions with scripts.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here come the lad lies.....

Da dada daaaaaaaaa!!!!

Diplomatic Nestor Newman wrote:

To: Grizelda Schmidt
Subject: Re: Peter
Body:
Dear Grizelda Schmidt/Peter
I told him that I am at diplomatic lodge of the United Nation and I have other consignments delivery to the owners. Please there is proceed to sending the money either through local Western Union or Money Gram, late me know the best one he will like to use so that I collect name with information from the airport officer here and send to him so that he use it to send the clearance money.

Tell him to confirm his address and local airport since you can write english.
I am waiting.
Regards,
Mr. Nestor Newman

---------------------

"STUPID MOFO...U NO GET MONEY BUY CC....FUCKIN BROKE N#%%&" - Lee Gatsby, CC Mogul

Spain x3 United Kingdom x51 Cambodia Flag x2 France x5 United States x17 South Africa x5 Ghana x18 x17 China x2 Malaysia x2 Ivory Coast x3 Germany x3 Benin x3 Switzerland Netherlands Canada Flag Pakistan Filipino flag Belgium Burkina Faso Denmark Australia Indonesia Turkey Thailand
Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex

Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Grizelda Schmidt wrote:

To: Diplomatic Nestor Newman
Body:
Hallo diplomatic Newman,

Peter say he try Westurn Union. He think it not werk but try anyway. We looking now for scammer. Peter no have scammer and I no have scammer. I think burgermeister have scammer and we scam receite and send you. Peter ask why you keep asking his address? He send you many times. Why you keep loose his address? His farm hard to find. But I know where is because I his neighbor. Also, his address is Hauptstraße 13, 84337 Schönau. You have now? Write on paper so you no loose it.
We go to burgermeister house and scam receite now.

Grizelda Schmidt (neighbor from Peter)​

---------------------

Body:
Dear Grizelda Schmidt,
I ask him his address because he was not writing it in English. When you made the payment what I need is the control number,name of the sender, address of the sender and amount send.

Grizelda Schmidt send me your phone number.
Newman.

---------------------

Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex

Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Burgermeister Strassgeschwandter wrote:

Subject: Westurn Unian
Body:
Hallo?

Diplomatic Nestor,

Here is Grizelda . I send email from the burgermeister his house. He has scammer so we can scam the receite. It is attached to email for you. We have hard time to find burgermeister. He was in gasthaus drinking bier. So, now you have money. You have address from Peter. Peter want know when you coming to farm.
We go now.

Grizelda Schmidt (neighbor from Peter)

Attachment: Image

---------------------

Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex

Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops! Embarassed

That's not the file I wanted to attach. Oh well. The lad sees that it was not a WU receipt, even though it is not readable. So what's he do? He sends an email back to Grizelda to try to straighten this out. Laughing

Body:
Attn: Grizelda Schmidt,
I tried to open the attached file and find out that it was passport not western union. However what I need from the western union is the control number and the name of the sender and city where you send it from.
In which person name do you send it? because I know that i have not send any name to you for you to send the money. Please be truthful.
Newman.

---------------------

In the mean time, back at the farm, Peter, who is unaware of Grizelda's email, is hot to trot to get his consignment or whatever is supposed to be at the airport.

Peter Holubner wrote:

Body:
Dear Herr Diplomatic Nestor Newman,

Did Uns receive das Moneys Ich sent Uns? Ve had to use Burgermeisters computer und blitzmachine. Ich do not haben ein und mein neighbor do not haben ein. That ist vy ve find das Burgermeister. Ich knov he haben ein. So vat time Uns come to das farm today? Ich vork here all day today, ja?

Your Freund,
Peter Holubner

---------------------

Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex

Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Grizelda finally got around to checking her email. Oh no! She has to fix this right away.

Grizelda Schmidt wrote:

Body:
Hallo Diplomatic Newman,

I look my email and see attachment. So sorry. I choose wrong file from burgermeister his computer. I go find Peter and tell him. Then we go find burgermeister and send right file. Peter went to Westurn Union and put informations you give him. You tell him your name, ja? You tell him you in diplomat lodge in Frankfurt, ja? You know this informations already.

Also, I go find Peter and then we go find burgermeister.

Grizelda Schmidt (neighbor from Peter)

---------------------

Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex

Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh the lad does not like all this complexity! He sends this email while Peter and Grizelda are out looking for the burgermeister.

Body:
Grizelda Schmidt,
Sorry you got it wrong because I have never give him name to send money, what I told him is that if he is ready that he should let me know so that I collect information from someone here.

However I am not seeing truth on him again and I wish to let him know that I will leave by tomorrow because I have over stayed.

Regards,Newman.

---------------------

When they finally get to the burgermeister's house, Grizelda sees the email!

Grizelda Schmidt wrote:

Body:
Diplomatic Newman,

We are here at burgermeister house again. We had to find him. He was at gasthaus again drinking bier.

First, I see your email. Please! Do not leave. We send you receite. Peter proof he not lying. He really go to Westurn Union and pay moneys to you. I not read his emails from you. I only know what he tell me. I see receite. We scam it in scammer and send you.

Peter say you are in Frankfurt. He lye to me or is that true? He say you have big box of moneys for him. He lye or is that true? This what he told me. Banker man tell him you come to Frankfurt with big box of moneys for him. You come to Frankfurt with box. Airport not let you take box out because of zoll. You tell Peter how much zoll is. You tell Peter your name and you need moneys to get box out of airport. You tell Peter you stay at diplomat lodge in Frankfurt. Is all this lye? You tell me truth and I tell Peter.

Also, I make the right receite on email this time. Now you have moneys. You get box out of airport. Tell me when you come to Peter his farm and I say to him. Okay?

Grizelda Schmidt

Attachment: Image
---------------------

Will the lad twig on this????

Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex

Mr. Kruse
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well let's try something else.

Grizelda told Peter that Newman is leaving today. Peter gets worried and shoots emails to Newman AND Joe David. (of course they're the same lad, but it looks good)

Peter Holubner wrote:

Subject: Was?
Body:
Honoured Freund Herr Diplomatic Nestor Newman,

My neighbor tells Mir Uns are leaving today. Does she make ein joke mit Mir? You did not bring mein boxes yet. Vat ist happening? Ich pay Moneys und Uns leave nov? Vy did Uns not bring mein boxes?

Your business Partner,
Peter Holubner

---------------------

Peter Holubner wrote:

To: MR. Joe David
Subject: Help!
Body:
Mein Gute Freund Herr MR. Joe David,

You must help Mir. Your diplomat take mein Moneys und nov vants to leave Deutschland. Ich think he take all das Moneys im boxes from das airport for himself. Maybe Uns do not see him ever again. Maybe Ich can call polizei und they stop him at das airport. Ich think Uns should knov about this.

Varmest regards,
Peter Holubner

---------------------

Let's see if this breaks the lad's silence.....

Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Anita and Tex

SirFunk-A-Lot
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From a newbee perspective, this bait is funny AND instructive! Thumbs up Razz

''I do not believe that I was dealing with a hooligan before but I thank God that all is clear.'' -Dr Stewart
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic