SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad begs for his cut after $20,000 dolla chop

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

John Banes is a lad that I have had for over 6 months now. I honestly don't remember the format that he started out with. What I do know is that for the past several months, John has been in jail (with daily internet access of course), begging my character Dan for money to get help him buy his freedom. (Somehow Dan is responsible for this lads debt, which is the reason he was throw in jail in Lagos). Dan has sent him at least 6 failed payments, 2 GPS3 shipments of cash that got lost (including one that got stuck in Cotonou that the lazy barsted wouldn't safari for).

Things were starting to get a bit stagnant, so I decided to shake things up a bit. I sent him a message from my "Barrister Kofi" email.

The almighty G0mer has hacked his email and chopped his dolla.

Quote:
WE DON HACK UR BOXES GET ALL UR CLIENTS

UR CLIENTS B OUR CLIENT NAU

LET DIS B WARNING TO U NOT TO FUCK WITH G0MERBOYZ

U B SMALLTIME 419 LET REAL MEN HANDLE DIS

ONE LUV

G0MER

Lad immediately responded:

Quote:
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL IN THIS GAME, IF YOU HACK MY BOX DO THE WORK
IN IT AND STOP TELLING ME
YOU HAVE MY BOX NOW.

You will work for years and you will never get to where i am now, fool.

That is no way to talk to the Chairman... At this point, the lad had provided Dan with a bank account of a mule in the Netherlands... and Dan responds by letting him know that he received the email from his new Barrister, and he has sent the money to the updated account in Cote d Ivoire.

G0mer immediately emails the lad and puts his smart ass in its place: Very Happy

Quote:
WHO B FOOL NOW BOI????

MAGA JUS PAY WELL WELL 8500USD

U BEEN WORK DIS CLIENT FOR HOW MANY MONTH NOW AND NO PAY???
HE PAY US WELL WELL JUS NEED REAL MAN TO SEE HOW IS DONE... MAYBE I THINK ABOUT GIVING U A FEW NAIRA TO FEED UR HUNGRY FAMILY SOME GARI SMALL BOI OOOO

ONE LUV

GOMER

Lad is seething, but he keeps it cool in his response:

Quote:
No wahala, Enjoy. show me way if you know too much.

At this point, the lad starts frantically emailing Dan warning him and telling him to only answer emails that have the code "009" in them. Of course Dan has no idea what is going on.

Of course G0mer has harked Dan's email too, and is able to read (and delete) the lads emails. He sends another heckle to the lad, and also informs him that he has missed out on another payday. Keep in mind that lad has been working Dan for over 6 months now and not a dime to show for it. Now G0mer has collected again.

Lad opens up a "Barrister K0fi" email account with one digit changed, and tries to convince Dan to change his password... but G0mer is all over it.

Quote:
009 009 009 009

DAN SEE WAT WE WANT HIM TO SEE

12500 JUST DROP IN OUR ACCOUNT U MISS OUT ON GOOD PAY AGAIN BRODA

U WANT TO BE BIGTIME GUYMAN IN GOMER GANG?? FIRST NEED TO PROVE YOURSELF FOR NOW U JUST SMALL TIME YAHOOBOI MUST MEET AND PAY RESPECTS TO GET APROVAL AND 10% CUT

ONE LUV

GOMER

Lad starts begging for his cut:

Quote:
GUY WHICH WAY, ABEG MAKE UNA GIVE ME MY SHARE ABEG OOOH

G0mer tells him to earn more money first before he gets a cut.

Quote:
U PROVE SELF AND WE GIVE U 10% CUT

SEE IF DAN HAVE MORE CARS TO SELL AND MAKE US MORE $$$ TELL DIS FOOL TO HAVE HIS FRIENDS PAY TOO

WE PAY BUT U MUST EARN

ONE LUV

GOMER

Keep in mind that all this time the lad is frantically emailing Dan to change his password, begging him to answer his phone. He negotiates with G0mer:

Quote:
What do i do now, and how much total are you given me from the once
you collected?

It is a deal and let us work it out now.

give me my own share from the one you collected and i will call him on
phone to talk to the friend.

waiting

Quote:
I tried calling him now but he is not taking my calls like before but
i requested for his new line he will call me back, so please let us
work this together i beg you people.

I want to talk to his friends my self and see how much they can raise. (I bet you do)

Can we talk on phone? Or how do you want it? please give me th little
thing my share from the one you have plz.

Waiting.

Not so cocky now is he... just a groveling, sniveling lad begging G0mer for his 10%.

Quote:
NO PHONE CALLS JUS EMAIL NOW I MUST SEE U WORK WE PAY U CUT BUT MUST WORK TOGETHER ON DIS MAGA 2 PAY US WELL WELL U GET UR CUT NO WORRY BRODA WE B FAIR BUT U MUS PROVE SELF TO G0MERBOYZ

ASK DAN HOW MANY CARS HE CAN SELL AND BEG FRIENDS EMAIL U TOO

THINK BIG DIS RICH AMERICAN MAGA HAVE GOOD $$$ AND CHURCH FOOLS

TELL HIM GUARDS BEAT U AN NEED $40000USD TIME FOR REAL PAY

ONE LUV

GOMER

Lad is pretending to work with G0mer, but obviously his continued attempt to call Dan rather than email is to start getting paid... right now G-man is collecting all the cash.

Quote:
I know you have his password, i have sent him mails with out him
replying.
check and see if he has read the emails. i have sms him now
but he has not replied me my emails and sms.

i will make sure he pays well ok, please help me with some amount from
the last payment ok.

I want to talk to his friend like i use to before now, i know if
friends but dont have their numbers, i think today they will all come
to church and they all will call me ok.

This lad had better start listening to G0mer. He said NO CALLS.

Quote:
BRODA I TELL U NO CALLS

U KEEP ASKING FOR PHONE WE CUT U OUT COMPLETELY STAY ON EMAIL

DON FUCK WITH US ON DIS NO NO NO CALLS

FOOL DAN ALREADY PAY $20000USD WE DON NEED U CALLING AND FUCKING UP

TELL HIM $40000USD BUYS FREEDUM

ONE LUV

GOMER

Dan is still emailing lad and letting him know that he is in contact with the Barrister. He has offered to sell more of his cars to raise money to get him out of jail, and says that he has fellow church members that are willing to raise money for him... some seriously large amounts of cash are about to be paid... but lad is terrified of the chop and doesn't trust the G-man. Will he work with him? Will he meet with G0mer to collect his 10% and join the gang?

To be continued... Very Happy

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a similar experience a while back:

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1339132&highlight=drogba#1339132

My "harker" was happy with his take, though.

Please keep us posted, Mr Labowski!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work Dude. You're geting good at this chopping! Your lad sounds like he's mad with grief.

TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm having the same problem too.

Just be careful as i think there may be an official 419 Scammer Employment Tribunal Laughing

I got this this morning

Quote:
What about the d catcher,s %?

He's given himself a job title and everything. Shocked He's a 'catcher' but it seems he keeps fumbling the ball. Laughing

"I have not hard form you, the so called G0MER is a thief" Loan Lad who appeared to be expecting more than just money
"I go faint if una nor help me" Loan Lad
"We bring to your humble knowledge that you should mind your ill mannered language you use to the public" Lotto Lad
"I am not interested in fraudulent matters you are trying to engage me in stealing" 419 scammer
"Your nurse is trying to do something evil i must warn you"
metamit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent - I have to say that yours and Gomers baits and safaris fascinate me to no end!!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Closed lad accounts x274 Mortar
Senegal Nigeria Ivory Coast United States Burkina Faso Benin Japan Ghana Cambodia Flag Togo United Kingdom Spain United Arab Emirates Germany Thailand Ukraine Turkey Italy South Africa Malaysia Canada

"We apologize for the derangement caused to you. Thank you for understanding." - "Maitre Robert", lawyer-lad

Easter 2015
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is some serious lad pain there. Bravo. Let's hope he loses sleep over this.

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad sends a series of messages to Dan...

Quote:
I AM OUT OF JAIL DAN.

I AM WITH MY FAMILY NOW. NO MONEY IS NEEDED BYE

Quote:
AM OUT AND I DONT NEED YOUR MONEY ANY MORE

Quote:
FUCK YOU FUCK BARRISTER K0FI
Very Happy

Quote:
THANKS FOR YOU TRYING TO HELP. I AM OUT WITH THE HELP OF BARRISTER JACK. ( the original barrister who was too stupid to pick up countless WU and MG transfers)

I DONT NEED ANY OF YOUR HELP.

At first glance it looks like the lad is washing his hands of this whole ordeal. However, he later follows up with an email from his "fake" Barrister Kofi email:

Quote:
did you get my last email?

I suspect the earlier emails are to test G0mer and see if he would delete the messages. He knows G has harked Dan's account...

Dan responds to the fake Barrister K0fi with confusion:

Quote:
Hello Barrister,

I am so very confused. I got a message from John, but I am CERTAIN that it was not him! He was using foul language and I know he is a god-fearing man and my friend he would never talk this way. I am worried that that the jail guards are forcing him to say these things to extort more money from us! What do you think? I spoke with my friend Chuck and he was able to access $6,800 from his savings account that he can send, and I have another $3,000 that I can send right now... Should I send it to the same bank account in Cote d Ivoire? Very Happy Do you think it will be enough this time? Please check on John as soon as you can! GOD BLESS YOU and please write to me as soon as you can I am very stressed here!

Regards, Dan

Lad must be sleeping in the internet cafe tonight, because within 3 minutes he emails me with his bank account:

Quote:
You have to send to this account now.

Name of account Holder: Loekxx . J. Dijkxxxx
Account #:.. ....0131234xxx
Bank Name: .. RABOBANK
Bank Adress:.. UIVERLAAN 16, 3xxx XN MAASSLUIS, Netherlands
IBAN:... NL58 RABO 0131234xxx
BIC:..RABONxxx

Send it now

Dan will be silent for the rest of the day...

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL!! Great work Dude!!
Thumbs up clapping

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work with the chops, Dude. You're driving this lad batty and it's fun to watch.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This one is starting to get fun. Very Happy

Lad re-sends the same banks account details, and warns Dan:

Quote:
Send to this account now and change your password to your mail box now because it has been hacked.

<snip>

let me know if you have received this mail, and change your password to your email box now.

You mail box has been hacked

And a few hours later:

Quote:
IF YOU LIKE PAY 1 MILLION DOLLARS TO KOFI THAT IS YOU OWN BUSINESS.

FUCK YOU FUCK HACK KOFI, BUT I WILL DO HIM SOMETHING SO HIM GO NO SAY
PEOPLE THEY THIS LIFE.

I WILL USE AFRICAN SCIENCE TO TEACH HIM SOMETHING.

He sounds upset. Very Happy Still no response from Dan.

He then sends this to G0mer:

Quote:
GUY YOU DEY FUCK UP, GOD THEY BLESS PERSON NO BI SAY NA YOU KNOW PASS.

IF YOU WANT US TO DO BUSINESS LET US DO IT AND STOP THINKING AM A FOOL
OK, STOP INSULTING ME BECOS YOU HAVE THE PASSWORD TO MY CLIENT.

EVER BODY GO DIE LIVE THIS MONEY, YOU FIT MAKE THIS MONEY FINISH YOU
DIE. NO LET ME USE ANOTHER THING FINE YOU, IF YOU FEEL SAY YOU THEY
HACK BOX PEOPLE THEY HACK PEOPLE LIFE.

BE VERY CAREFUL AND DO BUSINESS OPENLY.

THIS IS MY ADVISE FOR YOU TONIGHT.

Lad talks about doing business openly, yet he is warning Dan that he has been hacked... not exactly cooperating.... Fortunately G has the ability to delete any emails he wants in Dan's account, so lad has no idea what Dan is reading and what he isn't.

G0mer corrects him and continues to extend an offer to the lad to collect his cut:

Quote:
I CALL U FOOL BCOS U ACT LIKE FOOL

DIS CLIENT RICH AMERICAN WE GET PAY WELL BUT U TRY WARNIN CLIENT WHY??? LUCKY WE THERE TO FIX UR MISTAKES

WE HACK U TOO BRODA, SEE U ROMANCE WIT OLD LADYS(I happen to know he does some romance scamming from this account too, so hopefully he thinks he's been hacked too) NOT WORTH OUR TIME DAN IS THE REAL PRIZE OOOO

U B SMART AN WORK WIT US U COME TO IVORY COAST HQ GET 10% AN LEARN OF REAL BUSINESS.... I TELL U ALREADY WE R FAIR AND PAY U UR CUT BUT U NEED RESPECT AND STOP BEING SMALLTIME YAHOO.... DAN HAVE LOTS MORE WE ALL GET RICH FROM DIS MAGA IF U LISTEN AND LEARN

ONE LUV

GOMER

It's certainly a long-shot, but I am always looking for a chance to safari a lad, and I'd love to get him traveling to collect his 10%. Of course there are still a few "trust issues" that we will probably need to work on. Very Happy

Uno Nisu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

We really need a golden axe trophy!

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want a multi-stage nuclear voodoo death threat invoking all the demons of Nigerian hellfire upon the receiver I have a doozy if you want it.

The problem in using it is that if he believes it, you may never hear from him again. Laughing

"I have not hard form you, the so called G0MER is a thief" Loan Lad who appeared to be expecting more than just money
"I go faint if una nor help me" Loan Lad
"We bring to your humble knowledge that you should mind your ill mannered language you use to the public" Lotto Lad
"I am not interested in fraudulent matters you are trying to engage me in stealing" 419 scammer
"Your nurse is trying to do something evil i must warn you"
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I WILL USE AFRICAN SCIENCE TO TEACH HIM SOMETHING

Noooooooooooooooo, not African science !! :yikes:

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What does that mean? Wouldn't that just be "Science?"

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I WILL USE AFRICAN SCIENCE TO TEACH HIM SOMETHING

Meh, African science . . . . I prefer Muppet science myself.

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
The Reverand
Show Me The Goodies

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Mr. Labowski Laughing

Why did you tell the bank that I am the one that contacted you? You have just killed me .....Lisa Thomas
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad doesn't sound too keen on traveling to Cote d Ivoire to pick up his cut:

Quote:
YOU DONT WANT TO WORK WITH ME THAT IS WHY, MUST I COME TO IVORY COAST?
BEFORE YOU GIVE ME MY SHARE?

YOU CAN DO BUSINESS ANY WHERE AND GET YOUR CUT, STOP TELLING ME TO
COME TO YOU BEFORE I WILL GET MY SHARE. AT LIST I HAVE WORKED WITH YOU
TO GET EVERYTHING DONE NOW YOU ARE ASKING ME TO COME BEFORE YOU GIVE
ME MY SHARE.

BUSINESS DONE PAY AND ALL YOU NEED DO IS GIVE ME MY SHARE AND WE KEEP
WORKING. DONT EAT YOUR OWN AND EAT MY OWN THAT IS TOO BAD BRO. TAKE
WHAT IS OURS AND GIVE ME MY LITTLE 10%.

YOU ARE A HACKER AND I HAVE SOMETHING I KNOW ALSO MORE THEN YOU APART
FROM THIS INTERNET. STOP PLAYING WITH PEOPLE BECOS YOU DONT KNOW WHO
IS WHO.

G0mer tells him he has collected from the mugu yet again:

Quote:
I TELL U MUST PAY RESPECT TO CHAIRMAN TO COLLECT CUT

NO B VEX WE JUS COLLECT $9800USD FOR DANMAN HE GOOD MAGA PAY AN PAY OOOO

U KEEP GIVING HIM NETHERLAND ACCOUNT NO NO NO WE DELETE UR MAILS WE HANDLE PAYMENT U DO WORK WE COLLECT FUND FROM CLIENT DIS HOW DONE

TELL HIM U NEED $40000USD DIS FOOL WILL PAY WE WILL COLLECT AN GIVE U CUT WHEN COME TO IVORY??

ONE LUV

GOMER

I doubt there's a snowballs chance in hell that this lad will come to collect, but it is a fun excuse for why he isn't getting his cut. Lad whines some more:

Quote:
THIS IS THE PROBLEM WE BOTH ARE HAVING NOW, I CAN NOT COME TO IVORY TO
COLLECT MY CUT. YOU ARE THE PERSON MAKING THIS TOO HARD
, IF YOU KNOW
YOU WILL GIVE ME MY CUT FINE LET ME KNOW HOW YOU WILL SEND IT.

I CAN NEVER COME TO IVORY THIS IS THE PROBLEM WE ARE HAVING NOW.

I HAVE WORKED WITH YOU (Worked WITH? Hardly...) AND YOU NEVER WANTED TO GIVE ME MY OWN SHARE
WHY? GIVE ME MY SHARE FROM THE LAST PAYMENT.

Meanwhile, Dan is confused... there are two Barrister K0fis, both sending him different accounts. Dan responds:

Quote:
I am confused? Which account now u have sent me 3?

Regards, Dan

Lad re-sends the Netherlands account to Dan19 TIMES throughout the day Very Happy

Quote:
send the money to Leokey account in Netherlands with the below details now.

<snip>

Make the payment now and let me know.
Kofi

Dan is getting very confused and sends an email to the barrister...

Quote:
Hello Barrister,

I really do not understand what is going on?? Why are you now telling me to send to the Netherlands account again? I asked you for clarification on where to send the money and you responded and told me to sent it to the Cote d Ivoire bank account. Why are you now saying the Netherlands again? Did you pick up the $9800 that I sent? I was transferred earlier this afternoon. Please let me know when you get it.

Have you spoken with John today? I have not heard from him I am getting concerned. Especially the way he was acting yesterday it was very worrisome I pray that he is alright. The almighty Lord GOD will look after him I just know that he will. My entire congregation is praying for his release. Please you must let me know if the money is enough to buy my friends freedom back!

GOD BLESS YOU SIR!

Regards, Dan

This lad is hopelessly forked. G0mer has total control over what Dan can see, and despite resending his mule account over and over throughout the day, he still got chopped. Very Happy

Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Lad re-sends the Netherlands account to Dan19 TIMES throughout the day Very Happy

Only nineteen? If he was really desperate, he'd send it twenty times. Laughing That's one hooked lad you have there. Keep up the good work.

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work Mr L. That is one well forked lad you have on the hook!!

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Labowski wrote:
I WILL USE AFRICAN SCIENCE TO TEACH HIM SOMETHING.

He's a step ahead of this Lad:

Quote:
Please this buisness is my live and only hope if any thing happen to my funds,i will use my africa native juju to kill you there in your country.OK

Maybe John went to college.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if its educating your lad if someone told him that the only way he could get a message through to Dan is by sending an email every 15 minutes from 1 AM to 6 AM his time. There is a possibility that Mr. Gomer will not be able to delete every message before Dan receives it. Its only 20 messages a day.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

YOU WILL GIVE ME MY CUT FINE LET ME KNOW HOW YOU WILL SEND IT.

Bank Account, of course!

Loving the lad's frustration, looking forward to more!

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

G0mer continues to heckle lad and prods him to ask Dan for more money:

Quote:
UR CHOICE BRODA

U WORK CLIENT FOR 6 MONTH AND NO PAY WE GET ALMOST 30000usd NOW MAYBE U COULD LERN FROM US OR JUS BE STUBBORN LIK SMALL BOI

USE CUT OF MONEY TO FEED URSELF AND HUNGRY FAMILY VERY POOR FROM NO PAY

Quote:
NO BE FOOLISH DIS MAGA STILL PAY WELL WELL

ASK FOR $40000 NOW

U FINALLY BUY GARRI TO FEED UR HUNGRY FAMILY NOT BE SUCH SHAME AN FALURRE TO UR WIFE

ONE LUV

GOMER

John asks for his money and tries to brag:

Quote:
give me your phone number so i can call you, you ask me to come to Ivory coast who and where do i stop. if you talk talk like a man. that you get 30000$ from my client does not make you the biggest boy in town.

if you feel you want to work with me be open and stop acting like a small boy, your act shows you are a small boy. why are you afraid of giving your number?

That money fit go from you with out you using it for anything bro, forget money matter ok. if you are given me my share let me know how much. No they insult my family because you dont know me.

na only one day the client go stop paying. i have over 12 houses and am not just new in the game ok, we see client face to face.

e get the one you know but you dont know the one i do, this client that is paying is in a bottle where i control him. Rolling Eyes but i see you are into it and i want to work with you now you have gotten the money you dont want to give me my own share.

Well i am just looking at you. eat what is yours and give me what is my.

Quote:
if you trust your self give me you telephone numbers and i will call you one on one, no dey act like say you be God. You fit die and another go eat that money you collect, na science matter.

Make i dey look you first, you fit buy car with that money and you will go with it, na work we dey work am. na game we dey play, person no dey kill him broda make you no forget am.

Give me my share and we keep working.Are you given me my share or not?

G0mer again offers him his cut...

Quote:
I TELL U OVER AN OVER BRODA U GET UR CUT ANTIME U CHOOSE WE WELCOME U HERE WE OPERATE OUT OF HOTEL NICEST IN CITY

U SAY U B TRU GUYMAN BUT ACTION SAY U B NOVICE IN DE FIELD... U CONTINUE ASK DAN FOR PHONE NUMBER WE DELETE UR MAIL BEFORE HE SEE

U ACT AS JOHN BANE WE B BARRISTER AND WE GET GOOD PAY FROM MAGA U EARN $2980 SO FAR AN CAN COLLECT WHEN U WISHH

NO PHONE NOW STAY ON MAIL IF U TRULY WISH TO COM WE CALL U AN ARRANGE IT BUT NOW I TINK U JUST WANT TO CAL US TO WHINE IF U CHOSE TO COME FOR CUT U TELL ME

ONE LUV

GOMER

OF course all throughout these emails, lad is trying to contact Dan and get payment, asking for his phone number, against G's instructions.

It is quite fun to insult this lad while offering to pay him his 10% at the same time. If he ever sounds agreeable to a meeting I will tone down the insults, but the odds of getting a lad to go to another country to meet with a powerful gangster like G0mer is highly doubtful. Either way the chops will start getting bigger and his 10% will grow too. He just needs to come get it...

IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i have over 12 houses and am not just new in the game ok

Wow, being an African Scientist pays more than I realized. Laughing

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan checks in with John, saying that he hasn't heard from him, reconfirming that G0mer is deleting lads emails:

Quote:
Hello John, it has been several days since you have written to me, I am getting extremely worried. The barrister has written me but I am just more and more confused each time I speak with him he keeps giving me different accounts to send money to and then after I send the money he doesn't get back to me for days?

Are you out? Do I need to send more money? I have spoken with many at the church and we are going to raise much money if it needs to be done! But you MUST talk to the barrister and get some sort of written agreement with the jail that they WILL release you once they are paid! These lying BASTARDS just keep taking more and more money unless you are able to get some legal agreement in writing and legally binding so that we know they will release you. I do hope that you have been freed now with my last payment I just want to hear from you my friend. God bless and hope to hear soon.

Regards, Dan

Lad responds with some nonsense:

Quote:
Happy new week.
Your celebration shall be unlimited.
Looking unto the brighter future and
excellent packages from the throne of grace.
Stay connected

Dan is happy to hear from him, and lets him know that he is preparing a $40,000 payment:

Quote:
God Bless you John!

I am so happy to hear from you again! I know these are dark days but I truly believe that your freedom is imminent and the Lord will provide the light that we both seek.

I do not know if you have spoken with the Barrister yet, but he has told me that it is going to require a $40,000 payment to grant your freedom. John this is going to take me some time to acquire, and I will need help from my church. I was worried that it would still yet be not enough , but Barrister Kofi assured me that the cash would only be delivered with a written, legally-binding guarantee that would ensure your release after payment. I believe I can raise these funds my friend, but I will need help from the congregation. I will be in touch. As soon as I am able to raise this money this nightmare will be over. Trust in GOD my friend. I will speak with you soon.

Regards, Dan

Meanwhile, lad writes to G0mer telling him he cannot come to CdI:

Quote:
MY BRODA I MUST TELL YOU THAT I CAN NOT VISIT AT THIS TIME. I HAVE ASK
HIM TO PAY MORE.

SO IF I CAN'T COME WHAT WILL HAPPEN?

WHY DONT YOU SEND MY CUT AS YOU SAY AND THEN WE WILL FOLLOW HIM UP FOR THE 40K?

PLEASE SEND ME THIS CUT OK.

Lad also lets G0mer know that Dan is preparing to make payment. He doesn't write to Dan asking him to pay into the Netherlands account though... perhaps lad finally realizes that he is forked and he will need to work with/for G0mer?

Quote:
He is now looking for the money bro, how can i get my share that is
with you now?

Gomer responds:

Quote:
YES BRODA GOOD PAY 40000USD SOON SOON

TELL MAGA MAKE SUR TO PAY IN IVORY ACCOUNT

WEN WE COLLECT SUM UR % WILL BE NOW 7000USD AND U COME HERE AND GET PAY

U WILL B WARM WELCOM BRODA NO HARD FEELING HERE GOMERBOYZ WE HAVE BEST WOMEN, DRINK, PARTI EVERY NITE U WILL BE WELCOM BY CHAIRMAN AND GET CASH PAY WE OWN DIS CITY BRODA U MUST SEE

ONE LUV

GOMER

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic