SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Telephone for Baiting

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
huskywowzer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey everyone!

I am wanting to set up a telephone for baiting that would be relatively cheap. I was thinking about Magic Jack or something along that line. What would you guys suggest as a phone service (that doesn't provide personal identifying info to callers)?

I am willing to pay a monthly fee, but I find Skype prices to be.... expensive. I don't want something that you have to pay by minute.

Thanks everyone!
Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It all depends on what you want to do with phone baits.

Do you just want a lad to leave a message?

Do you want to answer the lads call?

Do you want to call the lad?

Closed lad accounts x31 x5 Cellphone Webstores x18 Cellphone x11 Easter Egg 2012 Purple Flower Mortar
Whip Jack Boot
$28,320.00 In Fake Checks

"Are you blind. I told you that i don't like this method payment,If you are serious
you have to understand me better" "You put me through all this pain" -Hitman

"YOU ARE MAD LOOK IM NOT HEAR TO PLAY GAME" Craigslist Scammer

"i ave your name do you want me to take your name to my native doctor you will just go totally insane overnight...YOUR ARE WARNED ...Don't dare"

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
huskywowzer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would like to leave a message and talk to the lad. I'm perfectly fine with paying a monthly fee for international calling, but I am not a fan of $6 (or 10 cents a minute) an hour rates that I would get with Magic Jack.

That's all Smile Wink Wink
Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Most baiters that I know that are willing to call lads use Skype. We then choose our lads by Country. We choose countries with the lowest rates.

Also with Skype you can record the call for posting.

With Magic Jack I do not know what the rate would be for example Malaysia, India, Nigeria.

Closed lad accounts x31 x5 Cellphone Webstores x18 Cellphone x11 Easter Egg 2012 Purple Flower Mortar
Whip Jack Boot

"Are you blind. I told you that i don't like this method payment,If you are serious

"i ave your name do you want me to take your name to my native doctor you will just go totally insane overnight...YOUR ARE WARNED ...Don't dare"

huskywowzer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting... I'll have to see. What's the easiest way to find out where a cell phone number is from (the country?).
Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Use the first two or three numbers then google search them.

"234 Country Code"

"60 Country Code"

Out of curiosity do you have a mentor?

Whip Jack Boot

huskywowzer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I do have a mentor: The Monsignor.

I was just posting to see what others use. I had briefly discussed it with my mentor last week.

Thanks for your help!
Toomuchfun
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TM is the source and the Master phone baiter.

You are in good hands. Wink

Whip Jack Boot

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can look up country codes in Wikipedia. e.g. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/+44

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

a special thing with skype: several baiters can talk together, playing that they hand over the phone from one to another (for example "dear Mr lad, I hand you over to the moneygram clerk now, and go outside for a well earned cigarette").

Wink

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Definitely setup a Skype account. Even if you choose not to use it to call lads, you can use it to listen in on TM's epic phone baits. No one can piss off the lads like R@ndy Tom! Just be sure to have a headset with a mute button, so the lad can't hear you cracking a rib laughing.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
The Reverand
Show Me The Goodies

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I use a flextel number that goes to my mobile .

You can get a free number (none at the moment) but there cheap enough most of them .

https://www.flextel.ltd.uk/secure/

I,ve never answered when a Lad has phoned (yet) but it does re assure them you are legit ...yea right !

Phoning the cheap range of flexitel personal numbers is not cheap so i would always get the LADS to ring you and waste there money , never spend a penny on them imho !

Why did you tell the bank that I am the one that contacted you? You have just killed me .....Lisa Thomas
huskywowzer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting! TM mentioned something about helping him out with a phone bait in the future. It should indeed be interesting Smile

"make sure you make the payment as soon as possible for the Great Gugaga isn't that patient with new members." Illuminati Scammer
"I will be jailed for criminal activities, I am a knight in my church" - Clint

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x10 United Kingdom x20 United Arab Emirates x3 Ghana x4 United States x8 Togo x2 South Africa Canada x2 France x2 Ivory Coast Hong Kong Thailand x3 Australia :flag_haggis: x2 misc. domains (no location) x7 Cellphone
huskywowzer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Reverand wrote:
I use a flextel number that goes to my mobile .

Phoning the cheap range of flexitel personal numbers is not cheap so i would always get the LADS to ring you and waste there money , never spend a penny on them imho !

That's a great idea! Insted of Flexitel, I had used Google Voice. Works just as well and it forms transcripts of voicemails that they leave. All of this is for free and you get a .10 cent international calling credit if you choose to ever call them from Google Voice just for joining. You can activate it from your Gmail account, which is pretty spiffy if I do say so myself. Smile

"make sure you make the payment as soon as possible for the Great Gugaga isn't that patient with new members." Illuminati Scammer

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x10 United Kingdom x20 United Arab Emirates x3 Ghana x4 United States x8 Togo x2 South Africa Canada x2 France x2 Ivory Coast Hong Kong Thailand x3 Australia :flag_haggis: x2 misc. domains (no location) x7 Cellphone
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Phone baiting with TM is one of the best forms of entertainment EVER! But beware... side effects include snorting, crying, rib cracking and peeing your pants.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

huskywowzer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is absolutely hilarious from the 2 audio clips I had heard on the forums. Which one is your favorite? I'd love to listen to a couple more. He isn't online right now or on Skype at the moment, so I can't ask him about some examples. Smile Any suggestions as to what to listen to next?

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Look for threads started by him here: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=22

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
huskywowzer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll do that for sure. Thank you so much! Everyone on here is awesome and supportive. I'm only saying this because I've learned SOOOOO much in the past couple weeks due to TM and everyone on this forum. Thanks!

Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If it wasn't the lads we are talking about then i might feel pity for them.

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (Romo -bait)
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (This is Abdul he is a hitpiggy(the other one is Abdul's brother i call it "Stupid")(3rd. is a "Moron"))
This is the start of my multiethnic pigsty.
Sand Timer Subject "AM".
"Note that I will not stand to be accepting embarrassment words from you"
"PLEASE YOU HAVE TO GO FOR CHECK UP WITH YOUR DOCTOR OKAY.
HOLY JESUS
DR KENITH L00KMAN"
"Please do not email me again, you are a good layer"
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a handy tool for your skype:

http://www.screamingbee.com/product/MorphVOX.aspx

There's a free, limited version, too, but I really recommend the Pro - money well spent. Smile

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
huskywowzer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is awesome! Thank you for the link. I'll definitely look into buying that in the near future. I would love to freak out some lads with some horrific voice effects.

Uno Nisu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I presonally have been thinking of getting one of these 15€ "dealer phone" packs which come with a cheap phone and a prepaid card.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone test out the new Burner app? I realize there is some risk because it is on your RL mobile phone, but this app does seem promising. I would definitely use it for craigslist ads. Just might not be secure enough for baiting. If anyone has used it, I would be interested in your experience / thoughts.

http://www.burnerapp.com/

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

burner app?

this could be interesting, if the baitphone is a cheap android...

what are the rates? is sms-receiving possible?

and how does payment work...

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't tried it out yet, but it looks like you buy "credits" (pretty cheap), and they are good for a burner number for a set period of time. Check out the link for more details. It's for US phone numbers only right now. It does use your minutes, and looks like texting is included.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic