SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
RockinBro
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, I am sort of new to scambaiting and have sort of participated in it and consider it sort of fun. this is my first time posting here and have come across this website a lot of times. I'm good at wasting the scammers time. I remember one time where I was able to trick a scammer. So, I'm not exactly a novice, but I'm not a pro either. So I can try to help when I can. Can anyone help me?
Ahmastin Geebougah
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Rockinbro. There is not a single member here who will not be happy to help you. What I suggest you do is to take time out to read through the stickies first. They are the ones with a triangle beside them at the head of each forum. Be sure of your plans and when you are, apply for a mentor

Don't jump straight into baiting somebody until you know exactly what we here mean when we advise you to bait safely. Basically this means do not bait from any email address that you use in real life and never give a lad even the tiniest hint of your real - life details.

Oh! -and enjoy yourself Very Happy
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello RB,

Welcome to 419Eater. It could help for you to visit the Help, Hints, and Tips Forum and read the 'Sticky' Posts at the top of the first page, which contain lots of useful information, guidance, and links.

Having a Mentor may help you, although it is an idea to be sure that baiting is for you and that you have the time to commit to it before a Mentor invests their time and support.

Enjoy your baiting.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome RockinBro!

There is plenty of good reading around here with the Stickies and EaterU but I encourage you to look at these Links First:

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=237673

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=252599

There are many very Helpful Members here 24/7 so if you have a question ask away and I'm sure you'll find just what you are looking for!

ETA- Ninja'd

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip

Last edited by oscarpiles on Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Rockin,
That's what we're here for. Have a look around and see if there's something you'd like to try. Read the stickies and bait safe.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
RockinBro
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks everyone for responding to my post. I'll take a look at the links when I have time. As I said, I enjoy wasting the spammers time. what I am doing right now is that I'm responding to a lot of spammers either indicating my interest or just to ramble. Some of the scammers even send me fake documents. I do not know if I should turn those in to either the police or someone. I know that they are fake, but I think maybe turning them in will make a difference, yes?

Also, if I just respond to pretend I am interested or just to say something random: example if I reply to a scammer and say, "Why are you wasting my time?"
TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, RB!

When the lads send you fake docs, just hang on to them as trophies, or post the really funny ones here. (But, *never* tell the lad that his doc looks like a bad PhotoChop!) When you get something like a bank account or credit card info, let one of the mods (the guys with green names) know and they'll take care of it for you.

Unfortunately, the police aren't going to do anything about the scammers. Between the sad truth that most law enforcement agencies view scammers as small time crooks and the fact that the lad didn't actually scam you, it's not worth their effort to get involved. Instead, set up an account on our sister site, ScamWarners, and post the details there.

Your second question is answered in the stickies, and I will tell you right now that there are several hundred different answers to that question... Very Happy

Safari T.W.A.T Vcamera Pastor Omar (Edo->N'Djamena->Abeche): "I have been slept in tached huts in the Sahara deserts"
Safari x3 T.W.A.T Vcamera x3 Tattoo Rev. Prosper (Lagos->Timbuktu): "I have never been in to this type of thing in my life and you called it enjoyment"
Easter 2015 Vcamera Goat Jack Boot
Mortar

House Haranguer: Alone we stand, together we thrive

"trust is hard to build until the foot step of trust has been stepped" Jammy King, getting philosophical

"i HAVE WRITTEN 73 MESSAGES TO YOU WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?" Rev. Boutin Dickson, not getting it
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater bro!

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One concern, we do not Bait Spammers. We bait Scammers.

Welcome to the Funny Farm.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ fair point from Big Al, spammers are nearly impossible to bait. 419 scammers can be driven mad by it. Have a good read through and see how we roll, then think about starting an organised bait with asset denial in mind. If you wish to pick up the gauntlet our mentoring program is available for your use. Welcome Cool

Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the Eater Bro!!

As others have said, read all of the stickies, the threads in the university, bait safely, ask questions and if you want to get more involved or need more help sign up for a mentor.

Everyone here is helpful!!

guy nawaaa for you oooh
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic