SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I got a bite!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tornadopelt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eeyup, my first 419. Uuuunfortunately, it's on my main email account. What do I do?

Here's the entire text of the first email....
JAMES B. COMEY, JR
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FBI.
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI.WASHINGTON D.C.
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION SEEKING TO WIRETAP INTERNET.

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY,

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in conjunction with other relevant Investigation Agencies here in the State have been informed through our Global intelligence monitoring network that you have an on-going transaction with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as regard to your over-due contract payment which was fully endorsed in your favour. It might interest you to know that we have taken time in screening through this project as stipulated on our protocol of operation and have finally confirmed that your contract payment is 100% genuine and hitch free from all facet and of which you have the lawful right to claim without any further delay. We will further advise that you go ahead and deal with the governor office of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) accordingly as we will be monitoring all their correspondence with you.

In addition, also be informed that we recently had a meeting with the Executive Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, in the person of Mr Godwin Emefiele and Mr. Paul Jones along with some of the top officials of the ministry regarding your case and they made us to understand that your file has been held in abase depending on when you personally apply for the claim. They also told us that the only problem they are facing right now is that some unscrupulous element are using this project as an avenue to scam innocent people off their hard earned money by impersonating the Executive Governor and the Central Bank office. We were also made to understand that a lady with name of Mrs. Joan C. Bailey from OHIO has already contacted them and also presented to them all the necessary documentations evidencing your claim purported to have been signed personally by you prior to the release of your contract fund valued at about US$8,000,000.00 (Eight million united states dollars).

More so, we were advised to warn our dear citizens who must have been informed of their contract payment from the Central Bank of Nigeria, to be very careful prior to the on-going internet irregularities, so that they would not fall victim of ugly circumstances. In case they are already dealing with anybody or office from the Central Bank of Nigeria are strictly advised to STOP further communication with them in their best interest and thereby contact the real office of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) via the below information:

NAME: MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE
OFFICE ADDRESS: Central Bank of Nigeria,
Central Business District,
Cadastral Zone, Abuja, Federal.
Capital Territory, Nigeria.
Email: [email protected]

NOTE: In your best interest, you should ignore any message that does not come from the above email address and phone number for security reasons. Meanwhile, you are hereby advised to contact the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria via above details immediately and request for instant attention to your payment files as directed herein, so as to enable you receive your contract fund accordingly.

To enable them attend to your payment files, you are required to reconfirm and authenticate your personal data/particulars as listed below for onward processing and release of you fund as we will not be held liable for any wrong payment.

FULL NAMES: __________________________________
CITY: _________________________
STATE: __________________________________
ZIP: ______________
COUNTRY________________________________
SEX: _______________
TELEPHONE NUMBER: _____________________

Ensure you follow all due process as required by Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria in order to hasten up the whole procedures of your fund transfer to your designated account. Bear in mind, that the Central Bank of Nigeria equally has an operational operandi (payment protocol) in line with international banking policy. So, you should adhere to avoid any delay which maybe detriment your fund transfer.

Once again, we hereby advise you to contact them via the above email address and make sure you forward to them all the necessary information which they may require from you prior to the release of your fund to you. All modalities have already been worked out and we will be monitoring all your dealings with the CBN’s governor in respect to your fund transfer. Thus, you have nothing to worry about as far as we, the FBI is concerned.

Henceforth, you should always update us as to enable us be on track with you and the Central Bank of Nigeria. Finally, we want you to contact them immediately via the above email address so as to enable them attend to your case accordingly without any further delay as time is already running out. Should you need more information(s) in regard to this notification, feel free to get back to us on this email address so that we can put you through and as well guide you during and after your successful actualization of this project.

Thank you very much for your anticipated co-operation in advance as we earnestly await your urgent response regards to this matter.

Best Regards,

James B. Comey, Jr
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building.
935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C.
E-mail: [email protected]
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He wants you to write to Godwin, so write to that address from your baiter account and cc "Comey".

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Tornadopelt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay. So, as for my baiter account...
Father Moleman
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If do ever just happen to get one in your normal email never use that account to bait him, always use a baiter account and say something like:
Quote:

Dear (scammer name),
I was surprised to find your email. I would like to help you. Please send me more information.
Thanks,
(your baiter name)

They send their emails using the CC function to hundreds of people at a time so they will never be able to keep track of who they sent it to as they only expect a couple of replies and if they try to send you an attachment on an email don't open it, could be malware or an attempt to get past email provider anti-spam countermeasures.
Tornadopelt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thankfully, my baiter account is Dr. Arrow Bullseye.
Tornadopelt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Although, is this really a scam or the FBI telling me to watch out for one?
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a scam. The FBI would not use AOL for official business; neither would the Central Bank. There's a thread full of fake FBI emails on Scamwarners.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Tornadopelt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alright, the scammer bit the hook!
Tornadopelt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, second email from them...

P.M.B. 0187,TINUBU SQUIRE, LAGOS NIGERIA
Mobile:234 802 612 9736

Central Bank of Nigeria. Our ref: Cbn/Oxg/Okd1/2015
Telex: Cenbank.
Payment Schedule Number file: Cbn/Fgn/01/15.

Code: 310

Attn: Dr. Sam Arrow,

This is the acknowledgment of the receipt of your email in respect of your funds value $8million us dollars only and the Central Bank of Nigeria (C.B.N) has noted that you have not authorized the release of your USD$8million to anyone.

However, we are handicapped on immediate transfer of your USD$8million into your bank account due to contingencies of legal documentation presented by these impostor who claims to her right of your funds. Thus, for the bank to effectively transfer your funds, you will need to help us serve you better in two different ways.

Firstly, you are required to re-confirm the below information(s):

1. Full Names:
2. Full residential address:
3. Your private phone and fax numbers:
4. Your direct contact address:
5. Your Marital Status:
6. Your Occupation:
7. Your Banking particulars such as Account Holder: Account Number: Bank Name: Bank Address: Routing Number: and Swift Code: where you intend your funds to be remitted into.

Upon the receipt of these information the Central Bank of Nigeria will begin the process of the transfer of your USD$8million into your bank account provided by you.

Important Notice

Secondly, as directed by Mr. James B Comey of the FBI, you were advised to contact me for the immediate release of your funds to you, I have received your email and I would want you to understand that your funds have been re-called last week, because you did not forward your claim as the right beneficiary, you have been mislead all this while.

Note that for security reasons you have been assigned a code/password which is {Code 310}, please note that this code is the reference number for your transfer and it’s being disclosed to you alone, guard this jealously and all your email response should carry this code as the subject.

We are now aware that you did not authorize Mrs. Joan C. Bailey from OHIO who contacted us that she was acting on your authority and that you sent her to collect the US$8,000,000.00 on your behalf, Note that this is now on the records of CBN.

Kindly note, with regards to the documents in question which Mrs. Joan C.Bailey presented, we are currently investigating the source and so as not to influence our investigations we would have to plead with you to understand that we cannot send it to you till we determine the result of our investigation.

Now with regards to the remittance of your funds which is long overdue, you have to secure a court injunction from the Federal High Court here to counter the lie placed on the funds so the paying bank can have the authority to get your funds remitted to you at once.

Mrs. Joan C Bailey in her desperate need to acquire your funds obtained and placed a legal lien on the release of the funds and this means no one can make any transactions on the funds except to her, we know this is no fault of yours but from your confirmation we now know, she is a dubious person who lead us to believe you sent her.

Also note, the next thing to do now which is very urgent and important is that you would be required to obtain a court injunction order countering this lien and restraining this dubious woman or any other person from having access to your funds; this is to restrict these woman from transferring your funds and also we can begin the process of transferring the funds to your designated bank account.

To secure this court injunction order, You will need to File an application at the Federal High Court here through the CBN accredited attorney who will do that on your behalf after we must have received re-confirmation of your information.Thus, we again implore to respond promptly so that the attorney can get the application filed on time and get quick response letter with the requirements of the Federal High Court for the release of the court injunction order to you. I will inform you of the next step once I receive your response.delay for i want you to put your mind at rest and remove every spirit of doubt in you as to enable us conclude this matter immediately.

Be informed that the FBI would be monitoring the whole process to ensure we release your funds to you so you have nothing to worry about,You can reach me on my private phone number, Mobile: (+234 802 612 9736) at all times.

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

Congratulation!!

Yours sincerely,
Emefiele
MR. GODWIN I EMEFIELE
Phone: +234 802 612 9736
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN).
Tornadopelt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is REALLY persistent - he wants my banking particulars and other personal info.
Tornadopelt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the stuff that he wants.

1. Full Names:
2. Full residential address:
3. Your private phone and fax numbers:
4. Your direct contact address:
5. Your Marital Status:
6. Your Occupation:
7. Your Banking particulars such as Account Holder: Account Number: Bank Name: Bank Address: Routing Number: and Swift Code: where you intend your funds to be remitted into.

I told him that for #7, I can't give him that info because I lost my wallet. In all actuality, I DID lose my wallet. I'm also planning on making up a phone number, address, contact, and occupation.
username1939
Something the mods dream up

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What I reply to in something like this is

Quote:
1. Full Names: Baiter name
2. Full residential address: fake addy
3. Your private phone and fax numbers: don't have one
4. Your direct contact address: see above
5. Your Marital Status: none of your business
6. Your Occupation: none of your business
7. Your Banking particulars such as Account Holder: Account Number: Bank Name: Bank Address: Routing Number: and Swift Code: where you intend your funds to be remitted into. fake bank details

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts < --- my first pink
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Never you insult me again. Never you write such to me. I am not begging you into this transfer, if you do not want to work with me call it a quit and never you write such to my mail box again.

Have a nice day. Mr. Richard Michel
Tornadopelt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a bit fuzzy as to some of those banking particulars. Need help.
Father Moleman
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tornadopelt wrote:
I'm a bit fuzzy as to some of those banking particulars. Need help.

Use these fake details I made up;
Bank name: TD Bank Canada Trust
Account name: Dr. Arrow Bullseye
Account No. 5764476
Routing No. 3452
Bank Address: 234 Lake Road, Thompson, Manitoba, Canada, R8N 7GH
Tornadopelt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does Canada have zip codes?
username1939

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ forget to include it for the time being. It is another question for another day Twisted Evil

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Never you insult me again. Never you write such to me. I am not begging you into this transfer, if you do not want to work with me call it a quit and never you write such to my mail box again.

Tornadopelt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the fake addy I'm using.

1234 Drury Lane - Alcove Heights, Manitoba, Canada

Didn't want this guy to get suspicious.
username1939

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he googles it, it won't return any matches. Cool

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Tornadopelt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it IS a fake addy... but that WILL make him suspicious?
username1939

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it is a new build and is not yet on any maps, ..........

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Tornadopelt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, so what addy can I use that WON'T make him suspicious?
username1939

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the one you used above. It is a new build.

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Tornadopelt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is scambaiting illegal?
The Reverand
Show Me The Goodies

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
As long as you dont scam money out of them i dont see how it can be but what they are doing is .

Why did you tell the bank that I am the one that contacted you? You have just killed me .....Lisa Thomas
Tornadopelt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just wanted to make sure. And apparently "Mr. Godwin" crashed. As in, fell asleep.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic