SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dangling the dollars again

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehe...new attorney, same game. I hope he bites!

Thank you for replying my little Nigerian friend. I suggest that you read this ENTIRE message before proceeding any further. I have a very profitable proposition for you, however it is imperative that you understand. If your English is not good enough for this to make sense to you, find someone else who can help you. I promise that you will both be very rich.
I am Lou's attorney and he's asked me to help him. It is important that you realize that he trusts me and will most certainly follow any instructions that I give him.

First, let us get past the obvious. There is no money for you to send to Lou. You are one of many thousands of Nigerian criminals sitting in cafes attempting to steal from unsuspecting fools. I know your 419 game, so please don't insult me by insisting that this is all "real". It's a scam and it's bullshit and we both know it.

Now that we both know who and what you are, there are two things that are going to be very important for your future and your potential riches.

1. Lou is a VERY rich old man. He sits at his computer in hospice on Lanai and his bank account has MILLIONS in it that he is not sharing with anyone. He donates it to churches and homeless programs and all sorts of other crap and it looks like he will leave NOTHING behind when he dies.

2. Because of his age, he's easily confused. He fucked up over and over while dealing with you and asked me to help. He gave me access to his email and I've been monitoring your progress and now he doesn't know what to do. I'll be happy to pretend to help him while you and I suck as much money out of him as we can. It will be a LOT of money as he believes that I have contacted you and have everything worked out to get him the millions from you. Remember, Lou's email is now controlled by ME and he will only receive messages from you when I allow it.

Here is my proposal, read it well and work with me and you will see more money than you ever imagined in your entire scamming life:
Forget about the stupid $3620. Lou never managed to send it and the bank manager called me to try to figure out what the hell was going on. That's how I got involved and now we can work together. You will ask Lou for more and more money and tell him to confirm all of this with ME. I will pretend to investigate the fees and will tell Lou that he should give me the money for me to send to you. Once we have gotten as much out of him as we possibly can...or the old fart dies...I will send you half of what we have stolen.
If we work together and do this correctly, I am certain that we can get several hundred thousand US dollars from this operation. Maybe more.

So there it is. You can work with me and biggest the richest man in your little town or you can get nothing, which would be fucking stupid. I control this situation and you have no real choice, of course. We can do this together as partners or you can just crawl into the desert and die. Lou trusts you and believes you, so don't make the mistake of missing out on riches. Follow my instructions exactly and your scamming days can be behind you.

Are you man enough for this or are you just a child?

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
The Reverand
Show Me The Goodies

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Blimey !

Please keep up dating Very Happy

Why did you tell the bank that I am the one that contacted you? You have just killed me .....Lisa Thomas
canuckbaiter
*** BANNED ***

Location: Sorry the location you tried to reach is not in service, please try again later. This is a recording

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My mentor baiting a masterpiece before my very eyes! Love it! Go get em!

Closed lad accounts X 3 Darling Valentine's Lads
Canadian Bacon
X 30 (Teeper Tours)
X 6 (Fun Tours)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"Thank you so much for calling me a fraud god will bless you" Tina (Valentine's Day Darling)
"Are you okay??????" David Coleman (CC Scammer) after receiving lyrics to 99 bottles of beer on the wall from Teeper tours.
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehehe...when it works, it's epic fun.

The last one got derailed just when it was really cranking up, but was a good run.

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=257501

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now THIS is a new reply for my attorney game. I think he's up for the adventure but he's so busy spewing nonsense that it's hard to tell. Of course, our friendly lawyer will get him back on track.

Lad: Dear Sir,

I received your message through my secretary this morning and I have taken the decision to respond to your missive personally read your message with some confusion and uncertainty concerning some words that you used in your communication, I am convinced that you have been monitoring every situation, even intruding into the privacy of your boss? Well, perhaps that is one of the duties assigned to you.

You identified me as a Nigerian and scammer ; do you not think that is prejudice? Let me tell you my friend, learn courtesy and manner of approach to people you do not know, so, you want to tell me that you do not know about benefits of doubt?

(He's going to discover the courtesy is not my strong suit)

NOTE
Respect is a mutual reciprocal that should be mandated in every circumstance, we need some attitude to enhance good cooperation and understanding, you have proposed, is this how you are going to work with me, your master or anyone else, by using rash words?

(Respect isn't either)

Now, let’s get into business, you have condemned me with your words, no problem , but let me ask you, are there no more real things in the world again? will anybody ever come to tell you the source of his blessings or wealth ,people will always say all kind of things, but the truth never change. I know quite well that nobody will tell you secret of his source.

(Uh....what?)

Call me on my private line for more explanation for I am honest with my words, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT REPLY, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOU COOPERATION.

Me: Let's make sure we understand each other, my friend.

You don't have a secretary. You are a scammer preying on an old man. He believes in you, congratulations. All this other blessing bullshit is just you making no sense.

Quit the crap and let's get down to business so we can put money in BOTH of our pockets. If you don't understand my last message, then hand this over to someone who does. This needs to be done quickly while Lou is still convinced that this is for real.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This modality can be fun AND productive!

McSorley's just as tough as an attorney as he was on the ice...Wink

guy nawaaa for you oooh
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehehe it is a grand adventure when it works.

I had to retire Marty, got busted one time too many. There's a new lawyer in town who has the same level of charm and honesty, G0mez Adams, Esq. on the island of Lanai (which of course has no WU or MG).

Folks my age will remember the name, all you youngsters look it up.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I recognize this scenario! I've met Lou and Marty before on scam-o-rama and had a good laugh with them.
You are one of the reasons I started with this Smile
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shucks.... thank you for that, I'm glad you found us! Have fun and bait safe.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

loualsindor...love it.

Oh and G0mez Adams great choice of name ! A game that really works.

Not having done this for very long I am still amazed at what they believe. I keep thinking, if I say so and so its going too far and they won't believe me ! But they really do !

Love your masterstroke !

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am merely a product of the many ninja here.

Well...and a twisted mind of course.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

The Reverand
Show Me The Goodies

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
I am not not capable of thinking up such a character which is why my baits dont last very long but i am learning .

Great work i love how you slap him down !

Why did you tell the bank that I am the one that contacted you? You have just killed me .....Lisa Thomas

Last edited by The Reverand on Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh so close to a partnership.

This is one bizarre lad, I almost need a translator to figure out what the hell he's saying.

Lad: YOU SEE MY FRIEND, I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT YOU SHOULD LEARN COURTESY, YOU CLAIM TO BE A LEGAL PRACTITIONER, YET YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT RIGHT IS? WELL, I ASSIMILATE YOUR MESSAGE WITH DEEP UNDERSTANDING, BUT SOMEHOW SKEPTICAL ABOUT YOU,

YOU ARE FULL OF PREJUDICE AND DOUBT, BECAUSE YOU ARE A SCAMMER TOO,ATLEAST,WHAT I ENVISAGE ABOUT YOUR OPINION; LOL,LEARN MANNER OF APPROACH; EVEN IF YOU ARE WHATEVER, YOU KNOW ALL ABOUT MR. LOU AND HIS VALUABLE CAPABILITY, THAT IS YOU, I DO NOT CARE, AND I DO NOT KNOW MAKING ME COMPLETELY IGNORANT, ABOUT CERTAIN THINGS, WHEN WE ARE NOT TRANSPARENT, SUCCESS IS NOT NEARBY, MIND YOU, YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COIN, LIFE IS A MATTER OF PROS AND COINS.

NOW LET’S GET TO BUSINESS, IT IS ACTUALLY TRUE THAT IT TAKES TWO TO TANGLE, CONFIRM, BUT HE WHO PAYS THE PIPER, DICTATES THE TUNE, WHAT NEXT?

EXPECTING YOUR COMPREHENSIVE AND AFFIRMATIVE RESPONDS

Me: You sure do ramble on without saying very much.

I'm not surprised you're skeptical, but you have nothing to lose by working with me and nothing to gain if you don't. I am in control of all aspects of it and I make the rules. Follow my instructions and there is a great deal of money to be had.

If "life on the other side of the coin" refers to you, I don't really care. You're sitting in an internet cafe in Burkina Faso sending out thousands of emails trying to get a reply from someone like Lou so that you can steal from them. Congratulations, you got your reply.

And as for your last, I dictate the tune. I control everything that reaches Lou.

As for getting down to business, it's time for the first step in the journey. Are you in or not?

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

The Reverand
Show Me The Goodies

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

" its takes two to TANGLE " Laughing Laughing

Your initial email to your lad Would you mind if i used some of your text on one of my baits that is nearly dead ......i,m sure i could ignite his fire with this while i re bait him again on another id i hate him with a passion since he sent me out in the snow in my wheel chair with a flat tyre to the WU office
Would love to get the cocky POS arrested

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He shoots...he scores!

Lad: YES AM IN FOR THE BUSINESS SO WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP (which he sent to both Lou and I. Bad lad.)

Me: You sent the same message to Lou. If I didn't have control of his email you could have already fucked this up. Pay attention to what you're doing.

The first step is to up the amount. He totally screwed up the initial transfer, but tell him you received it.

Tell him that there is an international export fee specific to US Customs that has to be paid before it can enter the country. $10,000 should be a good start. I have no doubt you can come up with a creative way to explain it, you evidently enjoy typing.

Tell him you've been in touch with me and have Lou contact me to confirm this fee is necessary and I will do just that.

Over the next few days we will present him with a series of taxes that will amount to more money than you've seen in your scamming career.

I'll be watching his email, don't fuck this up. It's just the beginning.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Feel free to borrow any and all of this silliness, we're one big happy family. If you can use the same scheme to hammer another lad, I love it.

Speaking of lads...

Lad: I READ AND UNDERSTOOD YOUR MAIL WITHOUT PROBLEM, THANKS FOR YOUR URGENT REPLY MR. SCAMMER, JUST A WAY OF SATISFYING MY CURIOSITY AND SKEPTICISM,NOT WITHSTANDING, APOLOGIES, I PROMISE TO BE ATTENTIVE FROM HENCEFORTH, ONE MORE THING, HOW DO I GET FUNDED?
WHY DO YOU WANT ME TO ATTEST TO MONEY THAT I DID NOT RECEIVE? HOPE YOU ARE NOT ATTEMPTING TO SCREW ME UP? ANY WAY LET ME GIVE YOU THE BENEFIT OF DOUBT.
I WANT YOU TO CONVINCE ME WITH MY OWN PART OF WHAT YOU WANT ME TO AGREE THAT I COLLECTED, AFTER THAT, WE’VE GOT A DEAL.

WAITING FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE REPLY TO THIS MAIL.

Me: You need to tell him that the original money arrived and then that more is needed, a process that we will repeat several times.

At the end of this whole game I will give you half for your troubles.

Now get started before this opportunity slips away.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

The Reverand
Show Me The Goodies

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

thanks loualsindor Cool

Looking forward to see how this one develops

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's teetering on the edge, most do (although every now and then a lad with the right combination of greedy and stupid just barges into the game). The next move is usually "how can I trust you" and/or some sort of send-some-money silliness. I'll give him a good smack and remind him that if he doesn't work with me he goes away with empty pockets. If he does, he at least has a chance for the big bucks and loses nothing in the attempt (well...except for a whole lot of his time and a piggie or two).

And no, he can't trust me.

Evil Lol

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

Zamby21
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome! More please.

Zamby

Closed lad accounts x 2
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice catch.

Quote:
IT TAKES TWO TO TANGLE, CONFIRM, BUT HE WHO PAYS THE PIPER, DICTATES THE TUNE

Apparently nobody explained mixed metaphors to this guy.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sure hope I can keep this one rolling for a while, just for the entertainment value. He is amazing.

(And, buried within all the noise, just as predictable as the next one. "How can I trust you" and "send me some money", right on schedule.)

Lad: HELLO,

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW MR. MAN, IF YOU WANT TO BE SO BENT ON YOUR ATTITUDE, I WILL TELL YOU THAT I AM NOT WHAT YOU THINK, A MAN THAT CANNOT BE TRUSTED WITH LITTLE CANNOT BE TRUSTED WITH MUCH, IMAGINE, WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO PROTECT YOUR CLIENT AS YOU CLAIM THAT YOU ARE A LAWYER, YOU ARE CALLING YOURSELF A SAINT BY CALLING ME ALL SORTS OF NAMES, WHERE AS YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.

IF YOU THINK YOU CAN SPOIL ME TO MR. LOU OR I AM SCARED OF YOU, YOU HAVE NOT STARTED THINKING; YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT TOOK MR. LOU TO BELIEVE, SO ALSO YOU WILL NOT KNOW WHAT WILL MAKE HIM TO DISAPPROVE YOU, IF YOU DO NOT TAKE TIME.

I WILL ALSO BE LETTING MR. LOU KNOW ALL I HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH WITH YOU, THAT I HAVE NOT COLLECTED ANY MONEY FROM YOU, WHAT YOU PROPOSED AND HOW YOU ARE CONNECTED WITH THE PASSWORD OF HIS BOX, HE WROTE ME NOW STILL REQUESTING ABOUT THE DEVELOPMENT, IF I HAD UPDATE FROM YOU CONCERNING THE PAYMENT, I AM STILL COVERING FOR YOU, YOU POT THAT IS CALLING A KETTLE BLACK, DO YOU THINK THAT I AM A CHILD,? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHY ARE YOU SO AUDACIOUS,? I DO NOT ASSOCIATE WITH UNCULTIVATED OR WRONG PERSONALITIES, IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO, GIVE ME A BREAK AND LET ME ENGAGE ON WHAT I DO, THAT I DO BEST.

YOU BETTER WATCH WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO AVOID MISTAKES THAT MAY BECAUSE YOU REGRET ON THE LONG RUN,
NOTE
MR. LOU OR NOT MY LIFE IS GOING ON, THE STANDING ABILITY OF A MAN IN THE MIDST OF MANY DOES REALLY PROVE HIS ACCURATE WORTH, BUT HIS STANDS IN THE PRESENT OF CHALLENGES, YOUR IGNORANT SENTIMENTS MAKES NO VEIL, BUT AN EDGE, IF NOT OPINION OF PEOPLE IS NOT ALWAYS PROVE OF THOUGHTS AND IT DOES NOT SOUND WITH THE WISE SOMETIMES THINK TWICE

Me: You sure love to type.

I believe you need to be reminded of the situation.

Lou gave me access to his email so he will receive messages only when I allow it. You work with me or receive nothing.

You have no reason not to do as I have instructed as you have nothing to lose and much to gain. Why are you wasting time with all this bullshit? I know exactly what you've been doing, I don't care about all the rest of that crap you wrote and if you're not interested in thousands of dollars because you're offended then pass this on to someone smarter than you. How can a criminal be so stupid?

Now QUIT FUCKING AROUND AND DO AND DO AS YOU HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED

Lad: LIKE YOU SURELY LOVE TO CHEAT, STRANGER, IT IS YOU THAT SURELY NEEDS TO BE REMINDED OF COURTESY ONCE AGAIN, YOUR SPEECHES DOES NOT PROCLAIM RESPONSIBILITY, TRY TO BE MORE MATURE IN YOUR DEALINGS ;YOUR ETHICS DOES NOT SHOW TO ME THAT YOU ARE A PROFESSIONAL, EVEN IF YOU ARE, YOU SEEM NOT TO BE TOO GOOD TO GO.

IF YOU LIKE HAVE ACCESS TO MR. LOU’S LIFE; IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME. NOTHING LAST FOREVER, IT MAY SOON BE OVER YOU IF YOU ARE NOT FAST.

YOU ARE THE ONE DOING BULLSHIT AND WASTING TIME AND ENERGY, YOU HAVE BECOME A PAIN IN THE ASS, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO INSTRUCT ME; YOU LOUSY FELLOW. YOU WANT TO DICTATE A TUNE WITHOUT PAYING THE PIPER? WHY ARE YOU SO ARROGANT? IS IT A MANNER OF PARTNERSHIP OR RELATIONSHIP IN YOUR DOMAIN?

I NEED THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS; PERHAPS I KNOW MONEY MORE THAN YOU AND I AM ALWAYS INTERESTED IN MONETARY AFFAIRS. WITH SINCERE AND STRAIGHT FORWARD MEN, NOT FREE THINKERS. LET ME ALSO TELL YOU THAT I AM NOT OFFENDED, I ONLY NEED A GUARANTEE,

1. SEND ME PART OF WHAT YOU HAVE COLLECTED IN MY BEHALF, TO SHOW THAT YOU ARE A GOOD PARTNER AND TO ALSO SHOW THAT YOU WILL NOT BETRAY ME WHEN THE FINAL TRANSACTION IS ACCOMPLISH, THOUGH I HAVE DOUBTS ABOUT YOU ALREADY, YOU SEEM NOT COMPREHENSIVE ENOUGH,

2. TO ALSO KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT DISGUISING OR PRETENDING.

NO ONE COULD BE SMARTER THAN I FOR YOU TO PARTNER WITH; IT IS UNFORTUNATE THAT YOU WANT TO BECOME AN OBSTACLE AND YOU DO NOT WANT TO PLAY THE GAME BY THE RULES,

Me:That's a lot if words without saying much, but you certainly think highly of yourself.
You don't seem to read very well, though.

I make the rules because I have complete control of the situation. If that makes you feel sad, tough shit. I don't care about you, I don't care how wonderful you think you are, I don't care what you think of me. I care that you stop whining and get to work. I'll send you your share when we're done, not before. Knowing your kind of criminal, you'd run after you got a few pennies instead of seeing it through and this is going to be a big score.

Like I said, if you want to give up all the money by wasting your time bitching like a little girl, give this project to someone who can get things done.

Get your head out of your ass and GET ON WITH IT

Me (Today)): Well? What the fuck?

You can't seriously be passing this up because you don't like my language. Nobody is that stupid.

Maybe you are, so give this to someone else who will DO WHAT I FUCKING SAID.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I gave him another tweak, just to see if I could bring him back.

Me: Too bad for you then, I'll just grab another African idiot and tell Lou that he's your colleague. You are one dumb son of a bitch.

Instead of answering from his bank character, I got a reply from the original dying widow address. Interesting that this is definitely not the same lad.

Lad (now "Nicole"): My dear I want you to know that the God that I save will never forgive you and your so called lawyer so you have been playing with me and the company when you know that you don’t have this transaction in your mind you are just wasting my time

No problem it is only God that will ask you not me you told me that you have send the money to the company why you know in your mind that you did not send any money to them, as your lawyer have open up to the that you did not send any money , thank you for your mucking over me I live you and you stupid lawyer for my God and I tell you that my condition will be better than the one you will see yourself in very soon

As for the transaction please stop wasting your time because I have instructed the company to stop every communication with you and your stupid and 419 lawyer who pretend to be nice to you

Me (the attorney, sent to Nicole): Finally a message from Nicole. You are the dumbest scammer in Burkina Faso. How is it that I have given you a chance for the biggest payday you can ever imagine and you say I'm the stupid one? What kind of criminal passes this up when it costs you nothing? Please feel free to explain that to me, I can't wait to hear.

And of course, poor Lou has been sending things like: "I'm starting to get concerned. Where are you and where is my money? I talked to Gomez and he said you should have it" at least twice a day.

I fear he's gone, but it sure was odd.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to see if I can crank it back up, poor old Lou has contacted the "dying widow". It seems that our attorney did indeed "find" another lad to assist. I wonder if she'll bite?

"Nicole, I'm so sorry to hear of Mr. Dan Ladin's illness. My attorney told me all about it and it sounds very sad. I'll have my church pray for his swift recovery. Marry Mohomend was good enough to contact me, she has taken over until he returns, I assume she's contacted you?

And how are you feeling?"

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's the sheer arrogance and self-importance of these lads that annoys me so much

He sounds genuinely galled by your suggestions that he is a low life scammer :s

Love this approach though. I'd love to try it out when the opportunity arises

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I actually got a reply from "her".

Nicole to me: My dear stop fooling yourself and you so called stupid lawyer

There is nothing wrong with Mr. sani danladin, he is not sick so you and your stupid lawyer know where you got such information from, as for Marry Mohamed I don’t know her and I have never here of such name, as for Mr. sani Dan ladin I speak with him on phone today he told me that he is in the office so it is your 419 lawyer that is sick not Mr. sani you ask your stupid and 419 lawyer where he got the information from

As for my transaction don’t bother yourself over it again I have instructed the company not to exchange email with you or your stupid lawyer who claimed to be nice to you while he is the one killing you ,please let this be the first and last massage you will send to me I beg you with the name of God , I don’t need you and your stupid lawyer and I don’t need your help anymore ,so ask you 419 lawyer to give you back the money he told you that he send to the company why because he did not send any money to anybody here in Burkina Faso so you take back your money and keep it to yourself I don’t need your help anymore

It seems that he believes that there is a lawyer and there really is a plan to steal a big pile of money...and he bailed? I don't get it.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic