SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fraudstrated lad on the streets of Lome

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FIDMANN'S INTL LTD. NO 96ENUWA IDUMOTA LAGOS NIGERIA.

Fidmann's Intl Ltd doesn't seem to exist anywhere other than a brief mention on Facebook ( page with no info liked by 3 and a couple of people claiming to work there. ) No company info found or website for such an important sounding company.

The address doesn't seem to exist as well.

Rev Father isn't happy... and sending two minions doesn't seem to have worked well for him. Tell them to go ask in the Police Station, they should get good directions from there ! Or laughed out of the place !

Wonder if they need the money in the parcel to get back... it's not far but a long way when you have to walk !

But Mr L, Lucky seems to be an orphan too ! What have you got in store next?

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This explains why he's been on radio silence since 9AM this morning. I'm baiting the same lad.

Maybe after this little safari he'll be a bit more receptive to me flying to meet him and just bringing the orphanage donation money with me.

He'd better have left somebody responsible in charge of all those poor orphans, 's all I'm saying...

(Edited to add:)

Quote:
More whining from Jeffrey:

OMG yes, he is the biggest whiner I have ever encountered! If whining were an Olympic sport, this guy would have more gold and money than he knew what to do with.
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SunblockThrows, Jeffrey is still back in Lagos... he sent Mr. Lucky, one of his "orphans", to pick up the package.

Moses gives Mr. Lucky a 6am wake-up call...

"Again I waited all day, but no one come to pick me"

https://soundcloud.com/epicfraudstration2/luckylad5

He sounds a bit sick of Moses, but agrees to go to the police station yet again to be picked up at 9am.

By 9:15am, I start getting some calls and SMS messages:

Quote:
Where are you?

Quote:
You are very funny. Why are you giving me missed calls? And when I call you dont pick. You are a liar.

Quote:
Right now I am reporting you (MOSES MAL0NE) and your company GPS3 to the police and the press. I would not contact you again until you provide me local telephone number that I can have easy access to communicate.

Meanwhile, Jeffrey frantically emails Moses for updates:

Quote:
HE HAS JUST SENT ME SMS, HE SAID HE IS AT POLICE STATION ALREADY.KINDLY CONTACT HIM NOW TO KNOW

Of course Moses informs him that there are problems:

Quote:
Which station? I was just there and no one waiting? Tell him to SMS picture of him and his friends so I know what they look like. What color clothes? His phone is not connecting???

Jeffrey vents some frustration:

Quote:
sir i really do not understand you at all. have tried every possible means to contact Mr lucky but unavil

i do not why you finding difficult locating them for the past few days.

his already on his way back home according to him.

i was hoping you could be of help tracking them.Mr lucky complained he has been calling but you are not responding.

i will call Mr Dan Hamiton immediately to inform him we were not able to locate gps3 office at lome city.

is this how you work? Very Happy

just find away to send us the money via western union thats all for now. meanwhile am contacting the sender. Mr Lucky is on his way back to Nigeria.

Moses explains that Lucky must have been at the wrong police station:

Quote:
Why was Lucky not at the police station?! I went back 4 times throughout the day I never saw him there and I asked for an SMS picture so I would recognize it and she never sent it how am I supposed to know what he looks like? He had to be at the wrong station did he go to the station near the airport (the actual police station is nowhere near the airport) because I was there 4 times and I am certain no one was their waiting!

Sir where is Lucky right now? Is he still in Lome? He really should just come to the office himself I really do not see why he is making this so difficult.

I suspect Lucky is now headed back to Nigeria after 4 day wandering Lome in search of the office.

I still don't understand why he couldn't find it.

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

But he still believes in Dan. After all of this he is angry at not getting the parcel but doesn't think it was all lies. It was Moses Malone's fault.

But if the parcel contained cash then you can't send it by WU?

Now where from here..... Question

Last edited by DoomAngel on Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
username1939
Something the mods dream up

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ You might have to wait for the parcel to be returned to you before you can send cash via MG?

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts < --- my first pink
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Never you insult me again. Never you write such to me. I am not begging you into this transfer, if you do not want to work with me call it a quit and never you write such to my mail box again.

Have a nice day. Mr. Richard Michel
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A handy psychological trick to use to combat his whining is to swamp his complaints with accusations over the trouble and cost he has caused to the person who travelled to meet up with him, and how he fouled up and ask him how he can make up for his error.

Maybe you can tell him you've been billed for his wasted travel and costs. Tell him he's so angry he is losing faith that he's the right man for the job. If nothing else it loads psychological pressure on him at the same time that he's licking his own wounds.

Of course, playing both ends in the 'good cop, bad cop' ploy you can add that you're trying to do your best for him and not allowing the whole thing to break down over his mistakes.

"I have not hard form you, the so called G0MER is a thief" Loan Lad who appeared to be expecting more than just money
"I go faint if una nor help me" Loan Lad
"We bring to your humble knowledge that you should mind your ill mannered language you use to the public" Lotto Lad
"I am not interested in fraudulent matters you are trying to engage me in stealing" 419 scammer
"Your nurse is trying to do something evil i must warn you"
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this love letter via SMS from Mr. Lucky:

Quote:
You are an uninteligent fraud. A disgrace to the integrity of the prestigous and honourable white man. You will always live by fraud.

Another satisfied customer! Very Happy

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
metamit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ That's awesome! I'd send him a photo of a mirror to look into LOL

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Closed lad accounts x274 Mortar
Senegal Nigeria Ivory Coast United States Burkina Faso Benin Japan Ghana Cambodia Flag Togo United Kingdom Spain United Arab Emirates Germany Thailand Ukraine Turkey Italy South Africa Malaysia Canada

"We apologize for the derangement caused to you. Thank you for understanding." - "Maitre Robert", lawyer-lad

Easter 2015
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You are an uninteligent fraud. A disgrace to the integrity of the prestigous and honourable white man. You will always live by fraud.

I love this!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeffrey whines to Dan about the poor(excellent) customer service he got:

Quote:
sir its been so difficult for us this past days. Am short of words to say to you after days of been in Lome city we were unable to track the regional manager. no phone calls, no response to emails. as it now they should find a way to send that parcel to us if possible its the next step for us. my orphan i sent there is terribly sick now taking medications.
sir it is in our best interest you call or write to him to send us the money there in the package through western union. its the best he can do for us now. kindly get back to us as soon as soon possible so as to resolve this issue. God bless you.

Very Happy

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Please sir may I have more?"

Very Happy

I'm sure you will be happy to accommodate his masochistic need for more headaches.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I called Mr. Lucky after returning back to Lagos, confirming the Safari

I called at 5am, so he is a bit groggy at first but he eventually gets good and worked up. Very Happy He claims to have been there from Monday to Saturday, and spent 80,000 niara (~$400) on the trip. Moses is still confused about how this all went so poorly.

I've never done such thing! You make life difficult for me! Why is it like that? Why? Why?!?!

https://soundcloud.com/epicfraudstration2/luckylad6

^^^If you want to hear the better stuff, he starts getting worked up around the 7-minute mark.

This case has been elevated to the GPS customer complaints department. Hopefully they can help conclude this transaction...

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome! Although I find that 3:30 am is the best time to speak with a traveling lad.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Warmest Congratulations on Number 4!

Mr L, No 10 is just around the corner! Cool
The Reverand
Show Me The Goodies

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Why did you tell the bank that I am the one that contacted you? You have just killed me .....Lisa Thomas
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic