SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fraudstrated lad on the streets of Lome

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I seem to have a lad (Mr. Karo Lucky) wandering around Lome, Togo in search of the GPS3 office.

Good ol' Dan made a donation to an orphanage based out of Nigeria run by Rev. Jeffrey. The package included 4 Apple Computers and $3400 cash.

Of course, this particular shipping company does not have any offices in Nigeria, and the nearest location was in Togo. After weeks and weeks of whining it appears that he has finally gone to pick up his package.

For the record, Mr. Lucky is a "representative" that was sent, I never had a chance to speak to him when he is in Nigeria, so I am pretty sure, but not 100% sure yet that this is a safari. When he eventually returns to Nigeria I will give him a call on his Nigerian number and hopefully confirm that he did indeed travel. Either way, right now there is a lad in Togo that is starting to get fraudstrated.

"We are just standing under the sun.."

https://soundcloud.com/epicfraudstration2/luckylad1

^^This call was at about 11am in Togo. For me it was the middle of the night, so I got a few hours of shut-eye while the lad waited patiently to be picked up by one of the GPS drivers.

The lad back in Nigeria sends a few emails:

Quote:
HELLO MR MOSSES MALONE. HAVE BEEN CONTACTED BY MY STAFF WHO IS TO CLAIM THE PARCEL. AS IT IS NOW THERE STOCK IN PYA LOME, AND THEY ARE FINDING IT HARD TO LOCATE THE ADRESS ON THE MAIL YOU SENT US. SO I WILL LIKE YOU TO CALL THEM AND DIRECT THEM ON HOW THEY WILL LOCATE THE GPS OFFICE. +2289731xxxx. THEY INFRON OF PYA POLICE STATION. THEY ARE EXPECTING YOUR CALL PLEASE. PLEASE GET BACK TO US VIA EMAIL OR PHONE CALL. GOD BLESS

Quote:
HELLO MR MOSSES. WE HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR THE PAST HOURS AND MY PEOPLE ARE STRANDED OVER THERE. PLEASE KINDLY FIND A WAY TO LOCATE VIA PHONE CALL. WE ARE HOPING YOU BE OF HELP SO WE CAN HAVE OUR PARCEL ONCE AND FOR ALL. DO EVERY THING IN YOUR POWER IS ALL I ASK. PLEASE GET BACK TO MY STAFF MR KARO SOON AS YOU GET THIS EMAIL.

Quote:
HELLO GOOD EVENING. BEEN SO WORRIED BECAUSE I WAS INFORMED THAT YOU CALLED THEM AND YOU WHERE GOING TO SEND SOMEONE TO PICK THEM, THEY WAITED FOR LONG AND STILL DID NOT GET TO SEE THE PERSON YOU SENT. THEY ARE STRANDED IN LOME CITY. PLEASE IN THE NAME OF GOD KINDLY CONTACT HIM VIA PHONE CALL:+2289731xxxx, PLEASE CONTACT HIM IMMEDIATELY, AND AGAIN SEND SOMEONE IN THE MORNING THAT WILL PICK THEM UP COS THEY SEEM TO FIND IT DIFFICULT LOCATING THE OFFICE. GOD BLESS

When I woke up 6 hours later I had 28 missed calls. Very Happy

I give him a call again at around 5:00pm Togo time...

"I've just been sitting outside for hours. I'm just not happy. I'm upset..."

https://soundcloud.com/epicfraudstration2/luckylad2

It sounds like he's got a hotel room for the night. I told him I would pick him up bright and early in the morning...

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
canuckbaiter
*** BANNED ***

Location: Sorry the location you tried to reach is not in service, please try again later. This is a recording

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well at least he is being picked up tomorrow morning. I mean what could go wrong in the meantime??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Closed lad accounts X 3 Darling Valentine's Lads
Canadian Bacon
X 30 (Teeper Tours)
X 6 (Fun Tours)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"Thank you so much for calling me a fraud god will bless you" Tina (Valentine's Day Darling)
"Are you okay??????" David Coleman (CC Scammer) after receiving lyrics to 99 bottles of beer on the wall from Teeper tours.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad gottogototogo! Thumbs up

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOST: one Nigerian scammer, stredded in hash conditions, hungry, thirsty, penniless - answers to the name of Lucky.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work, Mr. Labowski! the only thing better is if he had to spend the night on the streets,

Is it possible to have your character claim he doesn't believe them and as for a phone selfie?

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
The Reverand
Show Me The Goodies

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cant wait to see how this one pans out , he sounded proper deflated in the second recorder ...lol..

Why did you tell the bank that I am the one that contacted you? You have just killed me .....Lisa Thomas
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yarrr, it warms me ol' heart.

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my goodness! Someone's gonna be in a lot of trouble tomorrow!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work on the safari! No wonder Father Jeffrey isn't replying quickly to me. He's more occupied with worrying about his small boi on safari. Very Happy

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good stuff Mr L

Nice to see you're racking up the safaris Smile well done !!! Cool

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
metamit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in absolute awe! Can't wait to see what happens next

Closed lad accounts x274 Mortar
Senegal Nigeria Ivory Coast United States Burkina Faso Benin Japan Ghana Cambodia Flag Togo United Kingdom Spain United Arab Emirates Germany Thailand Ukraine Turkey Italy South Africa Malaysia Canada

"We apologize for the derangement caused to you. Thank you for understanding." - "Maitre Robert", lawyer-lad

Easter 2015
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW. That is why I haven't heard from Father Jeffrey.

I am SO pleased at this outcome.... Bless you for sending all those Macbooks and things for the Kimmy One-Stop Orphanage for Motherless... whatever, the title was so long I've forgotten it.

He sounds really happy, and it's costing him ! He has my sympathy ! He's a scammer and he is so aggrieved !

Hats off to you and waiting with 'baited' breath for the next steps !

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job, Mr. L.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad was expecting to be picked up at 8am. Instead, I called him around 10am with some bad news. My delivery van won't start, and it's going to be a few more hours.

The lads ask for better directions to get to the office. I give them some directions, based on nothing... go to the school, turn right, you'll see a big building with a red roof, etc, etc, etc.

"I'm worried OK? I'm stranded here... this is not my country."

https://soundcloud.com/epicfraudstration2/luckylad3

^^About 20 minutes after this call, I get a flurry of of calls and SMS, asking for more details about the name of the school.

I send him this immensely helpful SMS before I go off to bed for the night.. Very Happy

Quote:
Large brown school building. I will be in shop working on van. As for Moses when u arrive.

Later that evening I give him a call back... he spent all day wandering around the city searching for the office. Still a believer...

"Please please, cuz I'm getting stranded. Father Abraham didn't give me enough money!"

https://soundcloud.com/epicfraudstration2/luckylad4

^^It looks like he is in a hotel again tonight. I told him I will pick him up at 10am tomorrow. I also request that he SMS me a photo of himself so that the driver will be able to recognize him.

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, how it warms the heart! Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please post the selfie?

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
The Reverand
Show Me The Goodies

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

" Hello Mr Lucky i didn,t see you today "....... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Twisted Evil

Why did you tell the bank that I am the one that contacted you? You have just killed me .....Lisa Thomas
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Big Labowski wrote:
It looks like he is in a hotel again tonight. I told him I will pick him up at 10am tomorrow. I also request that he SMS me a photo of himself so that the driver will be able to recognize him.

That is baiting poetry. Nice. Thumbs up

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Capone wrote:
Please post the selfie?

Definitely. Very Happy

I will send him another SMS in the morning requesting the photo.

I think there are 3 lads total, either 1 or 2 of them came from Lagos, and the other is a local helping them get around. Since he doesn't speak French, it sounds like the other lad is helping him to get around and communicate. I wonder how many laptops he offered him for his help. Smile

Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Beautiful. He doesn't seem especially lucky so far. Laughing

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
usernametaken
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm waiting for that one catchphrase this bait like the last one you had.

" have you eaten today sir.... Have you eaten?"

You are issuing some serious pain to these dispicible orphanage lads.

Well done!

This one will be penniless and sleeping on the roadside before you know it!
kishnabe
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL at his name....he must be Lucky after meeting you Smile
Merv48
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice!

+++
I am charged with seeking the rightful hair - Stanley Shawn (sic)
Please cut this crab - Barrister Martins Johnson
Not a grand father clock as that is of no use to the west africa office - Stanley Shawn (again)
Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this mr. Ph1lp J3ffry by any chance?

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^It sure is. Jeffrey is still back in Lagos, Mr. Lucky is the small boi that he sent to pick up the package for him.

The Jeffrey back in Nigeria starts emailing Dan who sent the package, whining about GPS3 and Moses:

Quote:
HELLO MY HONORABLE DAN,GOOD DAY.LIKE TOLD YOU ABOUT THE BEARERS I SENT TOGO LOME SINCE YESTERDAY FOR THE PARCEL THEY ONLY CALL ME TO TELL ME THAT THEY HAVE NOT SEEN MR MOSES MAL0NE ONE ON ONE ,
PLEASE COULD YOU KINDLY TELL WHAT IS THIS AND MY PEOPLE I SENT ONLY CALLED ME TODAY TELLING ME THAT THEY CALLED MR MALONE SEVERAL OCCASIONS BUT HE KEEP DIRECTING THEM GO HERE AND THERE WAIT AM COMING NOW THEIR STRANDED WITH THE WHOLE THING AT LOME TOGO.I NEED YOUR URGENT RESPONSE,GET BACK TO ME.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
REV.FATHER ABRAHAM JEFFRY

Quote:
HELLO MY HONORABLE DAN,
MOSES IS TELLING LIES ABOUT THE PARCEL FROM WHAT MY BEARER TOLD ME.
AND HE IS NOT PICKING CALLS.I NEED YOUR URGENT RESPONSE,GET BACK TO ME.

Dan is happy to hear from Jeffrey, but confused about his emails:
Quote:

Hello Father, it is very good to hear from you!

I was just speaking with the congregation of my church on Sunday, they were all curious if you had gotten the package yet? I do not understand your email. Were you able to get in touch with Mr. Moses the manager? I really hope the children get their gifts soon. I look forward to hearing from you.

GOD BLESS!

Regards, Dan

Quote:
HELLO GREETINGS TO YOU. I APRECIATE YOUR TIME AND CONCERN. SIR AS IT IS NOW MR MALONE HAS NOT BEEN COMPLYING SINCE WE SPOKE ON PHONE. THE PERSON I SENT WHICH IS ONE OF ORPHAN'S THERE AND ITS HAS BEEN DIFFICULT FOR HIM LOCATING THE OFFICE. I JUST DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO YOU. IT'S BEEN DAYS HE LEFT TILL NOW NO NEWS. PLEASE TRY AND CALL THE MANAGER TO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING. GET BACK TO ME SOON AS YOU RECIEVE THIS. GOD BLESS YOU. REV. FATHER ABRAHAM JEFFRY.HE IS ACTING DUBIOUS THE MANAGER.I DO NOT THINK HE IS THRUTHFULL ABOUT EVERYTHING.

Jeffrey also contacts Moses to see what is going on:

Quote:
HELLO SIR WHAT IS HAPPENING OF LATE I DO NOT LIKE IT. INATIALLY YOUR PROTOCOL DOES NOT ALLOWING SHIPMENT TO NIGERIA, AND I PROVIDED MY STAFF FOR THE PICK THERE AT LOME CITY. TILL NOW I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU. HAVE CALLED YOU SEVERALLY BUT ALWAYS YOUR ANSWERING MACHINE. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON. IN REALLY NEED ANSWERS. DO CONTACT HIM TO KNOW HIS WHEREABOUT. GOD BLESS YOU. REV. FATHER ABRAHAM JEFFRY.

Moses informs him that a security code is now required:

Hello Reverend Abraham,

Quote:
Yes I spoke with Mr. Lucky last night. I have requested a security photo from him for verification of his identity.

I am attaching the security code to this email to you. It is the 10 of SPADES playing card. Please have Mr. Lucky print it out or re-draw it on a piece of paper and send the photo of himself with the code to me. He can either send it to this email, or SMS it to my phone number +150xxxxxxxx. I need to be able to see the CODE and his face both very clearly.

I discussed the photo with Mr. Lucky last night but I just got the 10 of SPADES verification code this morning from our system here at the office.

Please have him send this to me as soon as possible. I have a driver designated specifically to pick him up today and collect his parcel. He will also need to sign for the package as it is insured for $5,000 USD.

He provides this highly suspect and certainly invalid security photo:

Moses informs him that the photo does not meet the needed requirements:

Quote:
Father Abraham.

It is ESSENTIAL that Mr. Lucky be holding the verification code in the photo, not just have his picture pasted over the code. This is very important, he needs to hold a sign with the code clearly visible next to his face.Your submission you provided is invalid.

Please ask Mr. Lucky to do this as soon as possible. I would like to get this taken care of today if possible.

The $5000 is the insured value of the package, which stated contents include cash and electronics.

More whining from Jeffrey:

Quote:
MR MALONE I DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOU. MR LUCKY CAN NOT ACCESS ANYTHING WHERE HE IS. HE ALREADY HAS AN INDENTIFICATION WITH HIM THERE IN LOME. I JUST NEED YOU TO LOCATE HIM THATS ALL YOU SHOULD DO. THERE IS NO WAY I CAN PRINT THIS AND SCAN FOR HIM THERE WHEN AM IN NIGERIA AND HE IS RIGHT THERE AT TOGO, JUST CALL HIM, HE HAS ALL THE DOCUMENT NEEDED FOR CLARIFICATION AND INDENTIFICAION.
MIND YOU MR LUCKY HAS BEEN THERE FOR DAYS WAITING ON YOU SINCE.
MR MALONE I DO NOT KNOW WHY ALL THIS PROCEDURES.
DO ATTEND TO HIM. I EXPECT YOU TO CALL HIM, WHEN HIS WITH YOU CAN SURE CALL ME. PLEASE LETS END THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL.
MY STAFF MR LUCKY AWAITS YOUR PICK UP, AND HIS PRESENCE HIS NEEDED URGENTLY.HIS INDENTIFICATION IS KARO LUCKY WITH ADRESS FIDMANN'S INTL LTD. NO 96ENUWA IDUMOTA LAGOS NIGERIA.

Moses explains the problem:

Quote:
Hello Sir,

I am sorry the phone call seems to be a poor connection.

I am still awaiting the proper verification code via email or SMS from Mr Lucky. The photo needs to include him holding the 10 of SPADES playing card. If he does not have access to a scanner, he can simply draw the code on a piece of paper, hold it next to his face, and take a photo.

As I explained earlier, this is a security verification due to the value of the parcel being insured over $5000 with content of cash and electronics.

Can you please tell me where Mr. Lucky is right now? I tried contacting him several times today(I did not) but the calls would not go through, I think his phone was shut off.

Quote:
HELLO MR MOSSES I APRECIATE YOU PHONE CALL. BUT HE HAS AN ID CARD ISNT THAT ENOUGH PROVE. AS IT IS I DO NOT KNOW HIS WHEREABOUT FOR THE PAST DAYS. ARE YOU AWARE THAT MR LUCKY HAS BEEN IN LOME TRYING TO REACH YOU FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS.
HE CANNOT HAVE ANY ACCESS TO A COMPUTER WHERE HE IS BECAUSE HE IS STRANDED.KINDLY REACH HIM ON +2289731xxxx.
I CANNOT REACH HIM ALL THIS PERIOD BECAUSE HIS PHONE HAS BEEN SHOOT, ALSO THE NETWORK IS BAD.
KINDLY SEE HIM THROUGH WITH AN ID CARD WHICH HE HAS.GET BACK TO ME VIA EMAIL. THANK YOU.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic