SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sandtimer #3

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm here not so much to brag as to provide encouragement to others. I just got sandtimer #3 from James H8ndsome today. Yes, that's one year of failed WU, MoneyGram, and bank transfers but our love is still strong. He has been to Italy and Canada without so much as an invitation to poor Kimbra to join him. He's blamed his mother dying, faked numerous sicknesses... Kimbra has been there to guide and to slap and to all in all torture him but keep him coming back for more.
You too can keep your baits around for long periods of time. Keep that trust. All it takes is helping your lad suspend belief that it is ever your character's fault. It is never Kimbra's issue- someone else gets in the way. She apologizes when she needs to and lays the blame where it needs to be.
Give it a try. Build that trust. Change your story. Get as crazy as you want and bring them back for more. The longer they invest in you, the longer they stay away from another real victim.
And that's what we're all here for!

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on #3! Keeping a lad hooked long enough to earn a sandtimer is very hard to do so every one a baiter can claim is a sign of very dedicated and clever work.

Not to mention lots of frustration for the lad. Wink

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
The Reverand
Show Me The Goodies

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great post !

I have recently posted that a 2 month bait is coming to an end but members said no way ! ...try this / that etc and he bounced straight back !

2 months is my longest so far so but i know i have made many mistakes ....namely replying to quickly for fear of losing a bait which i know is silly .

Its a learning curve and if we lose one lad and make an arse of a bait there are plenty more out there to send some pain

thanks for the heads up fella Very Happy

Why did you tell the bank that I am the one that contacted you? You have just killed me .....Lisa Thomas
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats SweetP!

I suck at Romance Baiting but I'm getting better at it. I recently received some good advice from another Baiter that does Romance baits. The advice was to Turn their questions to you into the same questions to them. I've been doing that to the 4 present Romance Lads that I have going and it seems to be working.

Still, I think my longest Bait is still only around the 6 month area. So a year is an awesome feat!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work SweetPoison!

Getting a Lad so enmeshed that he sticks around for a year is an exercise in care and also patience.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job on the sandtimer! To me, it is one of the most prestigious icons we have here, because it take a lot of skill and dedication to keep a lad hooked for over a year. And you can take satisfaction in the fact that your interference tied up a lot of time he would have used to scam real people.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff SP just managed to get mine over the year by 3 weeks before it fizzled out then the lad called me back after 6 months as well but things could never quite be the same again Smile

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome Job!

Just trying to think up what to do to a Lad after several Months is very difficult let alone getting over the hump and still having him invested in your Character. This truly is an inspiration for others.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
metamit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats and keep up the good work! I have the most respect for anyone that can keep a lad in love with them. I haven't been able to stomach a love lad yet ...

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Closed lad accounts x274 Mortar
Senegal Nigeria Ivory Coast United States Burkina Faso Benin Japan Ghana Cambodia Flag Togo United Kingdom Spain United Arab Emirates Germany Thailand Ukraine Turkey Italy South Africa Malaysia Canada

"We apologize for the derangement caused to you. Thank you for understanding." - "Maitre Robert", lawyer-lad

Easter 2015
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats SweetP! beers!

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Bunny May
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats SP! Definitely a goal that I would like to aim for! (I got excited at one month today Laughing )

(")_(")
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Beautiful, SP......

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
KissOfDeath
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratzzz, Sweet Poison -- fabulous job!!!

bow_down bow_down bow_down

GoatJack Boot
Closed lad accounts x14 ~ Assorted
x33 ~ Assorted
x78 + Closed lad accounts x3 ~ DT
x789+959 w/Team BaconBoi ~ "This charge-back/reversals is now getting on my nerves." ~ "What exactly are you? Why are you fooling me?"

Gadgeteer Grad Thumbs up 05/29/15

2015 Easter 2015 Co-Winner w/Nick Roper

“What the hell is wrong with you?”~"Stop playing games with me okay" ~ PartyBoi w/Team Sley

“jose and KoD, Eater's <strike>most vomit-inducing</strike> cutest couple” ~ TheLoneHaranguer
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job! Keep the sand flowing!

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is a serious accomplishment! I have noticed a 3-4 month burnout rate for my lads... keeping them around for a whole year without making a penny is really something!

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Padfoot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Closed lad accounts (Orphanage Lad x1)
Closed lad accounts (Recovery Lad x2)
Easter Egg 2013
---
"I am very plain and very honest." - Kelly

"Honestly I Love you and I do think of you as you think of me. Far from it that I am only interested in your money, No it is a lie." - Kelly

"I believe srtongly in the adage that says ''A word is enough for the wise''. Hence,if you believe in what I told you in my previous email to you then you should follow my insturctions and do what I told you, if not; then follow your heart." - Dr W. Kabore
---
Surplus emails are my life, basically.
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Three Sandtimers in just over one year of membership? Wow! Shocked
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats, SP, and this comes from the very bottom of my heart.
Romance boiz are hard to take, and I truly envy you for your patience Cool

clapping clapping clapping clapping

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked The lads do love you!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job, SweetPoison.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice going SweetP

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Standing ovation to you, SP.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
Ahmastin Geebougah
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on that achievement, SP.clapping clapping clapping I'm still only half-way there (July's the target), but I'm quietly confident we'll get there hand-in-hand and still madly in love ...well ... not really hand-in-hand, but oh, she's such a sweet little thing ... and the fact that I was accidentally castrated instead of circumcised didn't faze her at all. Talk about loyalty!.. and you should see the photo's!! Shocked
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should brag SP, you've done an amazing job, and as you said, kept them away from real victims. clapping

Safari Olumide: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada "You will Die in Jail"
Jack Boot
Sand Timer -Carbonell l14 months and ongoing.
the doctor told me that i'm thinking too much and he said it may make me collapse if i don't stop thinking......Fred

Honey Am always happy when you call me those beautiful names CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN with MARSHALLOW DIPPERS,Am flattered again calling me SWEET STICKY And SOFT......Carbom3ll
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic