SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mali gold lad SAFARIS to Cote d Ivoire

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first contact with this gold lad (Micheal George) was over 5 months ago. A few casual emails about gold investing and the potential purchase of a few kilos grew into bigger and bigger plans. From a 5, 10, and eventually a 15 kilo purchase, Dan agrees to pay a 50% upfront payment to the representative, in person of course, totaling $200,000 with an agreement that he will ship the gold back to his home in the US.

This lad is based out of Bamako, Mali, but as much as Dan has been interested in purchasing gold, his main interest has been the world renowned buffalo and giraffe hunting opportunities in Cote d Ivoire. Despite the lads insistence that Mali also has great hunting, Dan was certain that hunting in Cote d Ivoire was much better.

And as luck would have it, Dan has a good friend who owns a hotel there!

Dan’s hunting expedition will be near the town of Bouake, but arrangements were made to meet with one of the lads representatives in Abidjan as soon as his flight came in.

I insisted that it was a requirement that I speak with the representative (Mr. Dia) prior to his flight while he was still in Mali and once again when he arrived in in Cote d Ivoire. A call to his hotel room confirmed that our lad has indeed arrived in Cote d Ivoire. The Monsignor and I have both compared the voices and confirmed that the lad is on SAFARI! jump_4_joy

Unfortunately, there was a miscommunication. Dan’s cell phone had poor network connection and was nowhere to be found that evening.

This morning, Dan sent this email to the Oga back in Mali…

Quote:
Good morning Michael,

I had a very frustrating evening last night. It took me several hours to finally leave the airport upon arrival in Abidjan. Security stopped me and questioned me because of some of the hunting supplies that I had brought with me on the flight. Eventually all was resolved but it took a very long time.

When I got a taxi to take me to the hotel I told the driver that I needed to meet a man at the hotel. The driver spoke almost no English but I thought he understood what I had told him and proceeded to drive onward. I asked him again if he know where he was going and he kept telling me he did so I didn't argue until we had been driving for nearly an hour and we were nowhere near the city! I think the son-of-a-bitch was just trying to get a higher fare from me by driving me all around the countryside! I tried calling Mr. Dia on his cell phone several times to ask for instruction on how to find him but the network was so bad I could hardly hear a word he was saying. Extremely frustrating!

It was already nearly 11:00pm and I was far outside of Abidjan when I finally decided I had best just get up to Bouake and get settled in for the week. I am now at the Saf. Hotel in Bouake.

Tell Mr. Dia to get a taxi and meet me here at the hotel. I have already told the manager to book an extra room for him when he arrives, and when he gets here I will cover the cost of his taxi fare and his room for the night. The website for the hotel I am at is below:

<snip>

Their address is <snip> here in Bouake. When he arrives have him call me, or if he cannot reach me, just ask to speak with the manager. His name is Geoffrey and I have already let him know to be expecting Mr. Dia.

I am weary from this trip and am going to try and get a few hours sleep. I look forward to hearing from you and hope to see Mr. Dia very soon.

Regards, Dan

And quickly got this lovely email from the oga back in Mali:

Quote:
Dear Mr Dan Good morning

i received your mail, i hope you had a nice journry from usa to
abidjan and to bouake?my rep will be meeting with you at saf. hotel
bouake in next 3 and haif hours,he has arranged for a taxi to take
him to safari in bouake, please you have to wait for him
and arrange
for the person that will test the Gold Sample at once Thanks,

Lad arrived in Bouake this afternoon, and has been feverishly contacting Geoffrey at the hotel, but cannot seem to find it... Oga emails me Dan a few more times...

Quote:
Hello Dan

my rep is at central cathedral catholic church bouake, he could not
find the hotel safar. pls get in contact with him at once.

Lad has now been in Bouake for about 4 hours trying to find the hotel. Laughing Dan is out on a short hunting expedition and sent him an SMS letting him know he would be back in the evening.

To be continued...

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up Hopefully the lad doesn't have enough money for the return taxi fare or a hotel for the night, so will be sleeping rough.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Beautiful job!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
username1939
Something the mods dream up

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You would think that someone with that much gold could live in better housing

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts < --- my first pink
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Never you insult me again. Never you write such to me. I am not begging you into this transfer, if you do not want to work with me call it a quit and never you write such to my mail box again.

Have a nice day. Mr. Richard Michel
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Warmest Congratulations! Geoffrey and all of his staffs at SH Bouake look forward to (eventually) welcoming your Guest.
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

B8er wrote:
Thumbs up Hopefully the lad doesn't have enough money for the return taxi fare or a hotel for the night, so will be sleeping rough.

Unfortunately for now, it appears that this is a very successful lad... He flew to Abidjan from Mali (~$500), and last night he booked a room at one of the nicest hotels in the city (~$220 per night).

I just spoke with him in Bouake it sounds like he is at a different hotel now, not sure if he booked a room or not.

I should mention that he is French and speaks only limited English, which might take a little bit of the comedy out of the calls, but creates a great excuse for our failed meeting.

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking good Mr.Lab Smile

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
susanstohelit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I'm sure you can fix that problem!

Of his being successful, anyway.

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats, dude! One more satisfied customer for TM and another Safari in your signature line!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Padme

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stellar job! Congrats.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work. clapping

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OP Abides! Great Work!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great safari Mr. L!

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dude! Sweet! Cool

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Mr Labowski! Wear that pith with pride!

(How about we call safari-ing a Lad "Taking the Pith"?)

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad has spent a full day in Bouake searching for the hotel... he is not happy. Very Happy

Got this email from the oga back in Mali...

Quote:
Dear Mr. Dan,

I dont actually know what is happening now, the address of the hotel
you sent is not existing as well as Safari Hotel, my rep ask a lots of
people in Bouake who told him that Safari Hotel is not existing in
Bouake
. my rep reached to the address you provided <snip> de Camp
Militaire Bouake and ask many people including military men who
informed him that Safari Hotel is not existing there.
(rubbish!)

You have cost us a lot of time and money for this very journey.

My rep is now on his way back to Abidjan, how are we going to see and
fianlise the gold bars transaction?, you have to come down to Mali to
finalise with us here. it is only 1 : 30 minutes flight from Abidjan
to Bamako. I myself will be at our airport here to welcome and
recieved you on arrival in Bamako, when you arrived and finalise with
us you will handcarry the gold bars back to USA.

I will be waiting for your mail as soon as possible.

The Oga back in Mali still sounds somewhat reasonable... the traveling lad in Bouake, not so much...

F*%# YOU! BASTARD!!

https://soundcloud.com/epicfraudstration2/mrali-dan-fuckyou-2015-01-16-12-16-21

Geoffrey then called him and spoke in French with him for about 5 minutes. It sounds like they are in a taxi back to Abidjan. We are uncertain if we have convinced them to go back to Bouake...

I will post the call in French shortly, even if you don't speak French you can still sense the lad rage. Very Happy It is also interesting that there are 3 distinct voices including a woman who all seem to be pissed... The woman's voice is the same as one I spoke with earlier... uncertain whether she is a ladette traveling with him, or the taxi driver who has been shuttling this fool around all day.

dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ those lads do not travel alone. They rarely do. So you need to keep this into account when you try to safari a lad. There are multiple. So any plans you make need to be able to be performed by multiple people.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice. I love a lad on safari to a nonexistent place. He sounds seriously unhappy! Smile

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Father Moleman
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What are those 'gold bars' made from?
Bunny May
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job ML! And another satisfied customer for SH! Brilliant!

(")_(")
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't understand a word of this, but you can still sense a bit of frustration in their voices. Very Happy

TM talks to lad (and possible laddette) in French:

https://soundcloud.com/epicfraudstration2/mrali-tm-french-2015-01-16

Dan follows up with the oga back in Mali. REMEMBER, it is ALWAYS the lads fault!

Quote:
Mr George,

WHAT IS GOING ON! I just tried calling Mr. Dia and i clearly heard him yell FUCK YOU at me!!! I just returned in the afternoon hunt a few hours ago and have been waiting for him at the hotel. Geoffrey just spoke with him and says that he is heading back to ABIDJAN!?

What is all this? Mr. Dia knew that I would be out on a hunting trip in the afternoon and I would meet him when I returned. Why did he not just go to the hotel and wait for me??

And another thing. Why did you send a FRENCH SPEAKING MAN to meet with me.I can not hardly talk to him because he doesn't even know English!!! When you talk to him just tell him to go back to the Cathedral and wait for me. He can call the hotel and speak with Geoffrey who understands French and when he returns we will go to the Cathedral to pick him up.

Write me back and let me know what is going on!

Regards, Dan

Bunny May
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Only a semester of college French here, but I got the gist. J is so sincere tho! How could they not believe in you???

(")_(")
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Transcript of the first minute or so of the call, translated:
Hello?
Mr. (?) it's J. Smith.
Yes
Where are you?
No, where are you?
I'm at the hotel.
What hotel?
S.
There's no hotel at Bouaké!
Yes yes, listen! Wait there! I'm going to send my chief R.T. to find you
Who??
Wait there! I'm going to send my chief R.T. to find you
Me, I'm on the road back to Abidjan.
But please!
I spent five hours — six hours — waiting, chasing you! There's no such hotel in Bouaké!

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer

Last edited by vonpaso xlura on Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dementedman wrote:
^^^ those lads do not travel alone. They rarely do.

About 50% of the Lads that I have safari'id or where I have helped with a Safari, have travelled alone. It would be almost unheard of for 3 to travel, and including a woman.

I remain unsure who all of these people were.
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job on the safari!

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic