SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

RESURECTING A BAIT

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Reverand
Show Me The Goodies

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One that burnt out too quickly , one of my first and i know where i went wrong (Thanks JC ).

One of his traits was being a total lazy git and i progressed the bait for to quickly for some w u forms to be filled and he wouldn,t so we left on good terms and my last email was alternative payment methods (already had a piggy ) and he just wants a straight W U or MG receipt with mtcn number .

Been reading the forum all day using the search function and came across an idea of sending " cash by courier " modality ?

The link below is off the forum so i presume a member made it .

http://www.parceldirect.phpnet.us/tracking2.html

Might be able to string him along for another month ....the lazy git !

Any tips or thoughts please ?

Why did you tell the bank that I am the one that contacted you? You have just killed me .....Lisa Thomas
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can always start another bait from another Baiter E-mail addy. Lads love being re-baited....really!!
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

and the advantage is... you know his script by then, and therefor you know the questions which he doesn't expect.

and that can throw him off-script, if he doesn't have something...

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
The Reverand
Show Me The Goodies

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your right guys .....been reading this also .

I think a re bait is in order and much better Very Happy

Do these lads keep these "scripts" (scams) for a number of years i have read they possibly pay for them as there English is not so good so they must do ?

Why did you tell the bank that I am the one that contacted you? You have just killed me .....Lisa Thomas
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads not only keep scripts, but also addresses of contacts they have tried to scam.
Don't be surprised if your lad pops up again in 6 months time with exactly the same script and tries again with your character.
(one of my lads first emailed me in 2011 - he still writes to me every 6 months or so even though I haven't contacted him for over 2 years...)

They will also sell email lists between lads, so you may find lad catchers popping up occasionally.

And even if your lad does use a new [lad] name/script, he may well email you using your character's name (as opposed to the usual generic 'dearest one/sir/ma/from the desk of...' (select as appropriate Smile )

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

they even trade scripts and magas. a willing maga, who just either didn't pay or paid, but got dollarchopped has its value, and maybe the other lad is more successful, and "buys" this maga.

just re-read the infamous usa-safari of juan, that was such a resurrected bait.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
The Reverand
Show Me The Goodies

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great advice as always from you peeps will keep reading and learning

thanks Very Happy

Zamby21
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's waht I'm doing, reading and reading. Learning as I go.
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads are definitely an odd lot. Arzi the Halocaust scammer still sends e-mails (occasionally with a fresh bank account) after I quit replying over a year ago.
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another thing 'The Reverand' is adding another character(s) to the bait. My old, rich and slightly doddery character has an accountant and an au pair and I'm ready to throw them into the mix when a bait needs to be forced off script.

Of course it helps that I am a bit old and doddery and because I mass bait, it's no surprise that I get baits mixed up and confused, which can be helpful. Very Happy

In this one I think I've mixed up two Google Lotto Lads Shocked

Quote:
Please call me as soon as possible so as to put a stop to this intruder in your inbox. Am waiting for your call because i don,t want you to be robbed in Holland.

Now one Lad thinks he's caught me being chopped by another Lad. Normally I fake the dollar chop, but he's faked his own dollar chop, and I can take it in so many ways.

"I have not hard form you, the so called G0MER is a thief" Loan Lad who appeared to be expecting more than just money
"I go faint if una nor help me" Loan Lad
"We bring to your humble knowledge that you should mind your ill mannered language you use to the public" Lotto Lad
"I am not interested in fraudulent matters you are trying to engage me in stealing" 419 scammer
"Your nurse is trying to do something evil i must warn you"
The Reverand
Show Me The Goodies

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Its funny you should say that , i replied to a very early bait by mistake who ignored me and went cold when i would not send a photo id and phone number , and i thought ...oh cack !

But a random reply confused him for some reason and this is the same lad who has now spent 70 minutes on the fake SPTS log in when he woud not budge early on with anything .

I get it now after reading otters posts in the eater university

The Reverand
Show Me The Goodies

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Zamby21 wrote:
That's waht I'm doing, reading and reading. Learning as I go.

Hi Zamby

Have you had a good read in here ...

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51

Loads of hidden gems in there Very Happy

TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a pre-prepared list of details for Bertie W00ster that I can copy and send in a trice, but often I'm too lazy to do that, so I make up a silly story, which is much more fun. Very Happy

Currently my accountant and au pair are stuck in a snow drift and I have offered to see if I can contact my accountant for details if they want. That puts them off because they don't want a doddery old fool to receive professional advice.

I can also give them a 'hurry up' by telling them I have to Wuxfer $ 1,000 to put them up in a hotel. Of course the benefit is that they've seen me pay $1,000 and I've not even had to provide a payment slip.

My character is old, rich, scatter brained, forgetful, nice and believable. The more confusion and characters I can add the better. They have to come off script because of this and reveal how much they can be manipulated.

"I have not hard form you, the so called G0MER is a thief" Loan Lad who appeared to be expecting more than just money
"I go faint if una nor help me" Loan Lad
"We bring to your humble knowledge that you should mind your ill mannered language you use to the public" Lotto Lad
"I am not interested in fraudulent matters you are trying to engage me in stealing" 419 scammer
"Your nurse is trying to do something evil i must warn you"
Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

llamedos wrote:
Lads not only keep scripts, but also addresses of contacts they have tried to scam.
Don't be surprised if your lad pops up again in 6 months time with exactly the same script and tries again with your character.
(one of my lads first emailed me in 2011 - he still writes to me every 6 months or so even though I haven't contacted him for over 2 years...)

They will also sell email lists between lads, so you may find lad catchers popping up occasionally.

And even if your lad does use a new [lad] name/script, he may well email you using your character's name (as opposed to the usual generic 'dearest one/sir/ma/from the desk of...' (select as appropriate Smile )

I can confirm that sale of email addies. And a paying victim is the best selling item there is, it seems. Pretty much everytime i get a piggy there seems to be a new lad with a new script in my mail box in the next day.

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (Romo -bait)
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (This is Abdul he is a hitpiggy(the other one is Abdul's brother i call it "Stupid")(3rd. is a "Moron"))
This is the start of my multiethnic pigsty.
Sand Timer Subject "AM".
"Note that I will not stand to be accepting embarrassment words from you"
"PLEASE YOU HAVE TO GO FOR CHECK UP WITH YOUR DOCTOR OKAY.
HOLY JESUS
DR KENITH L00KMAN"
"Please do not email me again, you are a good layer"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic