SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Loma Linda fake Military Bobby (slightly NSFW p.5)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bunny May
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bobby showed up last night with some American bacon! It is one of those weird re-direct accounts from America to Nigeria that I have not seen before. I have a PM in to Capone about how I treat that.

Quote:
Dearest Ember,

I wish you the best of luck in your businesses ... I really love it each time i see an email from you , it make me smile down to my heart and i cherished the feelings i have inside for you honey , You are one among the millions , I can't stop thinking about you every seconds , every minutes, every hours and finally everyday ... I love you so much and i can't wait for the wonderful day that we will share the rest of our life together ..... I want you to know that i have got the account information from the man in Nigeria , He gave me the full information about this account , the account has branch in American .. so this is the Bank account Details below :

Please honey , I want you to send $2000 for the RNR so i can able to get approved document from the government and i can be release to fly back home and i want you to pay my flight ticket money as once and that will cost $2,450 (Better than the $6000 they originally told me!) from Afghanistan to Florida where you live with American Airline ... Please can you make the payment at once ... Let me know what you think (Oh, Imma let you know! Twisted Evil ) .. and i will be waiting to hear from you soonest ... Thanks

Ember has an idea! I wonder how Bobby will like it?

Good Morning Bobby!

Rough start to my morning here. Fenrir ate thru another mattress in the hotel room. I may have to utilize the kennels set up by the Expo Center if he doesn't calm down. I still have to get to registration for him and I want to check out all of the vendors today.

I have a question Bobby. Your CSA said that you have vacation in March. It's March! You can fly home on leave and take care of the RNR from there? Then I won't be messing with it and it can be done the way you want it. The army should pay for your transport home even! It's a good idea, right? I won't have access to my banking until I get home.

Love you!
Ember

The benefit of keeping notes is the joy of coming across these little gems. I had completely forgotten about it until I stumbled upon it looking for something else! I can't wait for him to try and explain that one away!

(")_(")
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After 15 days of silence from Boobs, Polly gently poked him again. If he doesn't want the inhairitance, he might want to have some hot love instead? And guess what...he seems to have overcome his grieve somehow. It's a kind of magic Cool

An Sharp Bobby
5 Mrz um 9.42 PM

Good evening Mr Sharp,

I have to let you know that Mr Selhausen has refused to carry out his legal responsibilities related to Louisa's will, because I could not forward your contact details to him. He has told me that none of this can be done by email only, and you didn't reply to me, so he was not able to send you all the documents. Will you come to Berlin and go to the Nachlass-Gericht yourself now?
Mr Sharp, I do understand that this must be very difficult and painful for you, but please, life goes on, and things need to be sorted out.
Please let me know if I can be of any help.
Mr Sharp, I have cleared Louisa's notebook today, and I just couldn't help myself, I read all your messages, and I have seen all your pictures, and I must say that you are a very very attractive man!
Mr Sharp, I know that this must seem to be kind of outrageous to you right know, but what are your future plans now?
In case you should be open for a new relationship, would you like to meat me?
I like you, from what I have seen so far, and life goes on, doesn't it?

Warm regards
Paulina

Quote:
Sharp Bobby
6 Mrz um 6:09 AM

Hi Paulina , How are you doing? I am not happy about what happened to Louisa ... it really hurt me and it was a big shocked to me ... I don't think i need any properties from Louisa .. I love her not her properties .. that is the reason why i am not replying to any document ... and I don't understand what you are saying about wanting you .? I don't know you .. how you look like ..... your likes or your dislikes .... That is just what happened.

An Sharp Bobby
6 Mrz um 9:20 PM

Good evening Mr Sharp,

thank you very kindly for getting back to me at all, I had already feared that I might have had leaned myself too far out of the window, saying what I have said. Please don't get me wrong here, Louisa was one of my best friends, and we shared a lot of likes, especially all different kinds of views on life in general, politics, geopronography and ethics, and of course men. Mr Sharp, I have seen your pictures, and although it may appear to be absolutely inappropriate in this particular situation, I must say that you are very sexy, and this is the polite, underestimated version of what I really feel when I look at your pictures. Mr Sharp, let me put it frankly: can you imagine to hook up with another woman?
Like I said, life goes on, and I am a very pragmatic person. I could help you with Louisa's estate. I understand you never wanted it, but hey.....it won't hurt to have it!
You want to know what I look like? I must see that I will be able to send you a picture, I don't have any. I am very tall and slim, and I have big blue eyes and long red hair.
I will send you a picture as soon as I will have one....would you send me another one of yours?

Warmest regards and hugs

Paulina

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Bunny May
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope he bites! Miss seeing your posts MG!

(")_(")
fraudBuster
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Read The Whole Post, INHERITANCE ANGLE WAS WELL PLAYED.. GREAT WORK, /Mountain Goat - And - Bunny May/ it exposes how they operate in this ONLINE LOVE SCAM for all to SEE in deceiving women online to send them money this man is a pathological liar and internet predator and emotional manipulator.... taking advantage of sincere women, Evil or Very Mad CLASSIC QUOTES ---- Sharp Booby QUOTE.. i don't have freedom and i am more carefully of how i walk because the Taliban are after me everywhere , honey you will need to go to ///western union/// Mountain Goat QUOTE, oh my God, the Talibanists are after you everywhere? Is there no protection from your own militia then, or are you all alone there? Sharp Booby QUOTE.. I have to tell you that i am not happy here , I was cage inside the base camp , no going out for security purpose and i am tired staying inside .. it is just like house arrest .... they did because of the Taliban because they are looking for me. Mountain Goat QUOTE, I hate to hear that you are in a cage, is that allowed at all? That seems rather cruel to me, so why don't you tell them to let you out again? END QUOTE
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello and welcome to Eater, Fraudbuster Cool. Yes, our little dating darlings are real scumbags, and I truly hate them. I am thinking about how to get another character at him, my half-Italian table dancer Nancy Inconti might give it a go next week, should I have enough time.

Bunny, I had only little doubt he wouldn't bite, and so he did, and now he is hopefully up for more fraudstration and disappointment. I am crossing my fingers for your safari attempt.....let him have the package! As Polly is a nasty character, she might be a challenge for Boobs Cool

Quote:
Sharp Bobby
7 Mrz um 2:10 AM

I am speechless and i don't know exactly what to say ... off-course i want to continue my life with someone .. I am just very tired to seek another person right now .. but if God sent me an angel to resort back my happiness .. I don't mind ... okay send me your pictures so i will know how you look like ... I understand you want to help me to get the estate the Louisa want me to inherit .. but i am afraid to collect property which is not mine oh, really???...okay if you have red all the email me and Louisa have shared that means you should where are coming from ... I need some money for register my name among the soldier that want to retire so i can able to fly out of Afghanistan .. so can you ready to do this for me , Just as Louisa commit herself that she is ready to bring me back home ... can you be so caring and ready to do anything for me until i leave this dangerous country and get retire .....

bobby .

Good evening Mr Sharp,

what a big relief to receive your reply, and I am more than happy that you do not reject me, although you do not know me at all, at least not in person! Hopefully that will change, and of course I will do all that is in my power to help you.
Mr Sharp, I have checked my home computer for pictures, and I have found one, and it is attached to this email. Please be honest with me, if you don't like what you see, then this will be absolutely fine with me, I cannot force you into something, I am well beware of that. But before we start to talk about what we can do about Louisa's estate, I will like to let you know that Louisa will be cremated and funerated next Wednesday, at 11.00 AM, on the Grunewald Forest Cemetary, the address is Im Jagen 135, Schildhornweg 92b, 14193 Berlin. The autopsy has not revealed any indication for further investigations, so the corpse was released by the state attorney. I know this must be very hard for you to, and please, if possible, could you send some flowers to the funeral service? This would be very considerate, and I think Louisa deserves it.
A bouquet of white lillies and red roses would be appropriate, so please let me know whether you will do this for her. I will of course attend the funeral, and I will try to take some pictures and send them to you, if you don't mind.

Mr Sharp, as we have talked about getting closer and establish an intimate relationship maybe, I would like to know more about you. Like I have told you, I have read all the messages in her email account, but there weren't that many, only seven, so I assume I must have missed a lot. Mr Sharp, may I call you Bobby? You may of course call me Polly in return, is that okay with you?
What do you mean when you say that Louisa had commit herself to bring you home? And you need money to come home? Why and how much? Bobby, you are a wealthy man now, having inhairited Louisa's estate! Louisa owned the house at Platz der Vereinten Nationen 2 in Berlin, and it is a real big house, it has 120 condomiums which are all rented out, so you will have a considerable income, next to all the money in her bank accounts, and there is her catering service, too! It is closed now, but it is a good and solid business. We can talk bout all that once you get here, so what kind of help exactly do you need?

Bobby, I would also like to ask you another very personal question, it might embarrass you, but it is very important to me. I mean whe should be hornest with each other from the very beginning. I need a real man, a strong stallion, if you know what I mean. So please......let me know about Little Bobby, how big is he actually, I mean length and perimetrical circumference in centimeters?
You got to understand this, because if your details should not match my expectations, we would have to discuss surgery, would you be willing to do that for me?
I am excitedly waiting for your answer!!

Paulina

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His response came in quickly, but he did NOT answer my most important question...instead he is serving me a whole lot of scammerish blah blah blah, and now horny Polly is all confuseds by CSA, RNR, CSI and DNA.....

Quote:
Sharp Bobby
7 Mrz um 9:15 PM

Polly,

How are you doing? how was your day ... I got your email and it was really touchy that Louisa will be cremated and funeral next Wednesday and i can not be there , it make me cry right now , I wish i could send a flower to pay her last respect .. the problem is that i am in Afghanistan and i am facing a very hard time that i can't walk out of the base camp because the Taliban are looking to kill me , and that was the reason Louisa is trying to get me out of Afghanistan ... She has spoken with Chief Of Staff of the Army ( CSA ) and they both communicate and she was asked to pay for my Registration Names For Retirement ( RNR ) and because of the terrible situation going on in Afghanistan here that is why Louisa can't send the money to Afghanistan and we contact our corresponding base camp in India , and Africa .. Only the USA base camp in Nigeria accept our offer and agree to collect the money for the process to get start .. that was what Louisa is trying to do for me to get me home so we can meet in person before she went to do the surgery and it happened that i can't hear from Louisa any more .. It really hurt me so much because she was very caring and understanding woman ... I really wish i could fly like a bird to be in Louisa cremated and funeral next Wednesday ... how come I feel I have heard that before??

Polly , I really appreciate you giving me information about what is happening over there , I can feel your caring side also , I saw the picture you sent to me , but you cover your face with your hair , I want you to know that out look as nothing to do with me , how we feel about each other is what really matter .. and we will have to devote time to corresponding with one another because steady communication is one of the major part that keep relationship going ... so I want you to tell me more about yourself , your family background , who are you to Louisa and more things you think it is necessary to share with me , and what exactly you are talking about surgery , I don't really understand what you meant by saying that .. Thanks and i wish to hear from you soonest ...

Bobby .

He obviously didn't understand what Polly wants to know. Ok....Polly will explain.....

An Sharp Bobby
7 Mrz um 9:44 PM

Good evening Bobby,

now that all sounds more than compilated to me, you are hunted by the Tallibans? OH MY GOOD GOD, ain't there no deer or bear to hunt for down there in Arfghanistan? Why would they hunt for you, are so so fat?
Bobby, I do NOT like FAT men, so how much do you actually weigh?
What I have asked you most importantly is about "little" Bobby.
Have you not understoods that part?
Do you want me to explain again?
How big is it?
Tell me.

Polly

Jack Boot

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the way this going MG, great baiting. Cool

Safari Olumide: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada "You will Die in Jail"
Jack Boot
Sand Timer -Carbonell l14 months and ongoing.
the doctor told me that i'm thinking too much and he said it may make me collapse if i don't stop thinking......Fred

Honey Am always happy when you call me those beautiful names CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN with MARSHALLOW DIPPERS,Am flattered again calling me SWEET STICKY And SOFT......Carbom3ll
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ The good thing about this case of "dirty talk" is that he will not call me on the phone from Afghanistan, but he will have to teach me the necessary vocabulary Cool

Quote:
Sharp Bobby
Mrz 7 um 10:43 PM

Oh really .? that sound like you like dirt talk's?that is too early to discuss about that .. I am not seeking for a night stand but a long term relationship that will last forever .. because that we will both love one another and grow old together ... I am 5'10 tall , green eyes , 180 ibs , average body , physically fit ... and about the little bobby you are asking of ... my magic stick is 10 inches long and i am very capable to handle my woman and make her satisfy .... check my pictures out and tell me what you think .. maybe that will help you more to tell me about yourself without asking dirt talks......Even though we will have dirt talk's not now .. it is too soon to do that ....

Good morning Bobby,

nice to hear back from you, I read you letter while I was having my morning coffee on the balcony. Thank you also for the nice pictures, you are really looking very very attractive! I am a little sad though because you did not send a picture of little Bobby, I would so much love to see what he looks like Smile 10 inches will be enough I think, I would have been happy about every extra inch, but I guess I will have to deal with what I get, as long as you are capable to handle your equipment. 10 inches is only the length, so what about the perimetrical circumference in centimeters?
Bobby, dirty talks really turn me on like crazy, but we face a big problem here, because I can do it in German only, and you would not understand, and I would not understand what you will say to me, because I don't know any of these vocabularies in English, so you will have to teach me, do you promise me that?
You must know that I am absolutely kinky, so things like making love while I will gently pull a Woolworth plastic bag over your head will hopefully not spook you? And I hope you won't mind that I will want to tie your hands up? We can wait with using the needles and syringes until we have reached a common comfort level, is that all right with you?
So Bobby, I do acknowledge the fact that you feel it is too early to really dirty talk right now, but what are the words I will have to know?
You must tell me, it will also turn me on just ro read it, I bet my imagnination will be running wild!

Bobby, I am so crazy for you! Please give little Bobby a juicy kiss on my behalf, it should be possible, he is long enough!
I love you!!!!! I am so hot for you!!!

Paulina

Jack Boot

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
give little Bobby a juicy kiss on my behalf, it should be possible, he is long enough!

That made me laugh out loud. Very Happy

Jack Boot
the doctor told me that i'm thinking too much and he said it may make me collapse if i don't stop thinking......Fred

Honey Am always happy when you call me those beautiful names CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN with MARSHALLOW DIPPERS,Am flattered again calling me SWEET STICKY And SOFT......Carbom3ll
fraudBuster
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mountain Goat.. Good Job With This Online Dating Scammer - offer him MONEY money from many characters so this devious liar thief and wolf is hooked //your doing great with your different characters //..... his angle is he just wants money to get out the army for FEAR OF HIS LIFE ,,, so offer him MONEY and DRAG IT ON AND ON look forward to how this develops Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, of course Polly will pay for his retirement Cool Too bad that he will hardly ever get his filthy hands on the money.
He has replied, and oh, how I love it to read a lad's lecture on moral and ethics! No dirty talk, no picture of "little" Bobby. Polly is kind of disappointed.

Quote:
Sharp Bobby
Heute um 5:28 PM

Polly ,

I am wondering if this is the reason you are telling me that you want to meet me and you want to be together with me , I am more interesting to something special than just sex ..there is the difference between love,romance and sex?,Love is a feelings that connected two person to become a one ..... Romance is a feeling of excitement and mystery associated with love and Sex is just a physical act to enjoy one another ......So you don't expect me to snap a picture of my cock and send it down to you to see because it turn you on .. is that a good request? I am sorry , I am very decent and responsible man to do that to someone else .. If you really want to know me , then let start from where Louisa stop ... you will have to ready to pay for my RNR Registration Names For Retirement ..... so i can able to fly and meet you in person , then you can requested anything we want after our first date ..... Thanks
Bobby .

Good evening Big Bobby,

I am sorry in case I should have stepped onto your toes, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Thank you very much for sharing your view of a mutual relationship with me, it becomes quite obvious that we might be just a little bit different, but I think the gap is not too wide to overcome it, with a little bit of mutual effort.
Bobby, what do you mean when you say that I must be ready to pay for your RNR Registration Names For Retirement? I am afraid I do not understand at all, what are you talking about, and what is an RNR, please?
Are you saying that you will need money to come to Germany?
Please let me know, because I am confused now.

Hot kisses
Polly

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a greedy slimebag Cool But of course there will be no money, should he not play along

Quote:
Sharp Bobby
9 Mrz um 2:07 AM

Polly ,
Louisa , want to send me some money and i told her to go for her surgery first and after the surgery then she will send the money for my RNR , meaning of RNR is Registration Names for Retirement ... The Taliban in Afghanistan they are seeking for me to kill and we have been processing the paperwork and waiting for approve before i can able to fly out of Afghanistan then i will come to meet her in Germany before i loss Louisa .. Is one of the thing that really hurt me .. We have plan for everything , Polly ... If you can able to help me and send the money for my RNR and for my ticket also to fly to Germany .. I will definitely appreciate it .. then i will come there to sign the inherit paper for Louisa Estate.. I promise to make it up to you ... I just want you to please do something to help me out about it ... Thanks ....

Bobby

Bobby,

good evening, how are you today? Oh wow, so the Tallibans really want to kill you? I thought you were just kidding, Louisa never mentioned any of that when we talked, but lately we haven't talked much because she was very busy with her catering service, and I guess on top of that she must have spent quite some time to write to you, that is maybe why she had cut back our communication.
Bobby, where exactly are you now, and what does the U.S. Army do to protect you? There are so many soldiers in Arfghanistan, and you are hopefully not out there somewhere, all alone and on your own?
But Bobby, exactly in this context I will have get back to THE one topic which means ever so much to me! You have told me that for you love is a feelings that connected two person to become a one, and that romance is a feeling of excitement and mystery associated with love and Sex is just a physical act to enjoy one another.
But I am different, I have grown out of all this romance and 2-become-1 crap, real life is just not like that. Ever since I got divorced 25 years ago and started to free myself, I have learned and experienced so much, and I am still very thankful to one of the guys I dated those days for introducing me to the swingers club scene.
Bobby, like it or not, if you want to be with me and if you expect me to pay for your ticket, I want to make sure that this will be an investment which will be well worth it, for I ain't gonna buy a pig in a poke.
Bobby, tell me what the ticket price is, and tell me all the dirty English words I will need to know, and I also want you to tell me what you will do with me once we will spend our first night together!

Polly

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bobby surprises me now, he has really put some effort in trying to convince Polly of his seriousness. He cannot know that Polly gives a shit about it! But if he will be a good dog, she might throw him a bone.......

Quote:
Sharp Bobby
Mrz 9 um 9:45 PM

Polly,

How are you doing? How was your day ..I hope it is not that stressful , Well i have been thinking about the email you sent to me , I want to ask you something do you need a serious relationship or you just need a man who will swinger together with you ? If so that means you don't need commitment relationship , I want you to know that i am very sensitive in heart and i have a big heart to share with my woman .. And i am one woman man , I don't double date , so anyone i want to spend the rest of my life together with .. she will never cheat on me and i will never hurt her also ... Well Yes I was attacked some months ago by the Taliban and i lost 6 of my boys and 15 were wounded .. I was the main target for the Taliban but God keep me safe from them ... That was the reason why the Chief Of Staff Of The Army ( CSA ) asked me to stay in the base camp without going on out patrol anymore because if i continue to go on out patrol , anything can happen .. So Louisa knows about this and she worried and we both agreed that i have to leave the base camp for security reason and i will just come direct to Berlin Germany and start a new life before death take her away from me , Well I really believe that this life is depart into 3 category .. Life for a season , reason and lifetime .......

People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. When you figure out which one it is, you will know what to do for each person.When someone is in your life for a REASON . . . It is usually to meet a need you have expressed. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally, or spiritually. They may seem like a godsend, and they are! They are there for the reason you need them to be.Then, without any wrong doing on your part, or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end.Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand.What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered. And now it is time to move on.

When people come into your life for a SEASON . . .Because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn.They bring you an experience of peace, or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it! It is real! But, only for a season. oh Bobby! Polly will fire that back to you!

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons; things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person, and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life. It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant

So maybe God want us to meet that is why this happened .. I can't really say but I know God know what is hidden in the eyes of a human being ... I want to fly by Emirate Airline and that will cost $2,500 from Kabul, Afghanistan To Berlin Germany ... and i will need an approver paperwork document from Washington DC and that is RNR Registration Names For Retirement , They have to register my name before i can leave the camp and that will cost $2000 ... So if you really want to help me out ... I will contact the CSA to give me the bank account you can wire the money to , because you can't wire the money to Afghanistan because all the American Banks have evacuate because of the threaten of the Taliban's ... So i will get the account from the correspond base camp in India or Africa , so you can wire the money inside it .. so when i get there with you ,I will pay you back your money , because as i am in Base camp here , I don't have access to my money and bank account ... but once i get there .. I will pay you back your money ... And I will have the opportunity to seat down with you and discuss if truly you want this relationship ... Thanks .. I am waiting to hear from you to know if you want to help me with this situation ....Bye

Bobby .

Good morning Big Bobby,

thanks for explaining your situation, now I can see what you are talking about. It wouldn't be a problem at all to help you with that little money, but could you please let me know why you are not able to take care of your financial affairs? I would think that the US Military pay their high rank officers good money, so what is the reason?
I do not quite get it, and I would like to know if you don't mind.
Big Bobby, sure I want my bad boy home with me, and I can't wait to play around with little Bobby, though 10 inches is not really little, but I want to make sure that we will get along with each other.
I can see that you have invested a lot of time to explain your view on how a love relationship should be, thank you for that, I really appreciate that, but what the heck do you mean when you say it is only for a season? ONLY FOR A SEASON?
You have not even arrived, and you are already preparing to leave me again? WHAT THE FUCK!!!! What are you trying to pull off? You just want to use me for a limited time, while at the same time you are blathering about the importance of long-term relationship and being a one-woman man??
I expect a sincere apology for that incredible atrocity!
Big Bobby, you must note one thing: I am pretty dominant in relationships, so you better get used to the concept of surrender
Are you d'accord?
And Big Bobby, I am still waiting for the dirty words...... what would I have to say to turn you on?
What will you do to me in our first night?
Like I said, it is no problem at all to help you with this little money.
Meet my demands, and I will send it.
How is little Bobby doing? Do you ever talk to him? Do you touch yourself, and do you like it?
Tell him I want him.
I want him as soon as possible, and I want him badly!

Polly

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in order to keep him busy and away from other potential victims, he has received a message from Susanne today. Susanne does NOT speak English, so Bobby will have to work and translate Cool:

Hallo Robert,

vielen Dank für Ihre Nachricht auf Tagged, und bitte entschuldigen Sie vielmals, dass ich erst so spät antworte, ich war so zögerlich, weil ich kein Englisch spreche und schreibe, und meinen Account bei Tagged habe ich schon vor Wochen gelöscht, denn ich habe nur Zuschriften in englischer Sprache bekommen.
Sie sehen sehr gut aus.....was bitte hat Sie an mir fasziniert, so dass Sie mir geschrieben haben?

Viele Grüße
Susanne aus Bonn

Translation:
Thank you for your message on Tagged, and please apologize that I answer so late, I was hesitant because I do not speak or write any English , and I already have deleted my account with Tagged weeks ago, because I have only received letters in English language there.
You look very good ..... please tell me what exactly attracted you about me, so that you have written to me?

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Boobs has not answered Susanne's message, but he has gotten back to Polly. He seems to be reluctant to get into the dirty talk mode, but he will have to, if he wants the money. But after all he loves me.....and he tells me on the day that Louisa was buried. What a disgusting piece of dirt

Quote:
Sharp Bobby
11 Mrz um 1:21 PM

Dear Polly,

I don't want you to misunderstand what i meant by season .. I'm trying to explain to you that people come to your life for season , reason and lifetime .. people that come for a season , Because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn.They bring you an experience of peace, or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it! It is real! But, only for a season, but i want to believe that we become friends for a Reason , because if nothing happened to Louisa , We'll not be able to communicate but God knew this is going to happen between us and i want to accept my fate right now .. I love your picture and i have download it and use it as my laptop screensaver , but you used your hair to cover a half part of your face. Your question about Military payment , that is true but i don't have access to my bank account because we don't get cash here that was the reason why i am telling you to help me , once i get there with you .. I will pay you back the money ....
Our first night together : We'll have to play slow passion love music and we will chilling with some glass cup of wine and have conversation together , we will have to talk about how we can handle our future and develop the chemistry between us , I do believe that love is not all about finding the right person but creating a right relationship , so it left on us how we can able to make this work out .... Maybe our second night together , we will have a lot of fun and i will eat up your pussy and suck your nipple till it get strong and make you go insane and scream my name out loudly ... Bobbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy . Let me keep the rest until i get there with you because i like surprises ....

I need $2500 for Flight ticket money from Afghanistan To Berlin , Germany .. and I need $2000 for register my name for retirement .. once that is done , then i am free to fly to anywhere i wish to go .. the totally money i need is $4,500....This is the bank account i want you to wire the money to below:

Citibank New York
111, Wall Street
New York,
N.Y 10043
Swift Code : CITIUS33
ABA I.D : 021-000-089
FOR CREDIT TO : ACCESS BANK PLC
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 361*****
FOR FINAL CREDIT TO ( Akinsete Sunday MULE & Acct # 06947***** )

Let me know when the wire is done , so the process will begin .. Thanks so much honey .. I love you .

Bobby.

Hello Big Bobby,

I could not get back to you any earlier, the funereal service for Luisa was held today, and I just came home from the reception.
Like I have promised you earlier, I will take some pictures of her grave when I will get back there someday next week, today there were just too many people. It was a nice service, and some 135 people attended, and there were flowers and wreaths all over the place. Only you, the man she loved most, did not even send a single rose, as a last good-bye. Although you are with me now, that is a real shame, and you should feel guilty!

I am tired now, the day was very stressfull for me, so I will go to bed early. Big Bobby, I am kind of disappointed about what you have written about our frst night together, and you have not yet told me the dirty words in Eglish which will turn you on and make you hot!
And why would I have to wait until we will have our second night? What's going to happen in our first night? Big Bobby, I am expecting a big strong military stallion with 10 inches of hot hard bayonet to please me, and I am expecting a man who can come up with a a lot more than just this harmless high school boy fantasy you have described!

Why did you not answer my questions?
Do you talk to little Bobby?
Do you touch yourself, and how often, and do you like it?
Have you ever had sexual intercourse with a piece of vegetable, like a melon, or have you ever thought about using ground beef, or a fresh pie?

Big Bobby, I will send the money on Monday, after I will have received you answer, and more picturesque descriptions of what I am going to get exactly. How long can you last before little Bobby will fire off his load?
I sincerely hope that you're not a 2-minutes-man!

I love you, but I have to go now. I am tired.
I kiss you, and I kiss little Bobby!!

Polly

Jack Boot

Bunny May
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bobby is so adamant about not missing a day where we can't contact each other, that I can't help but plan a few in! He gets worried fast. He is one Warg Show in Detroit away from Ember being home in Florida to send his funds. I can almost feel him shopping online for new watches and hats, maybe some pretty fly jeans. And of course A Kong Ball Dog Toy for his little princess.

I am sorry that he will have to wait a bit!

Quote:
Dearest Ember,

Firstly I need to let you know that i can't able to get leave anymore because CSA has enroll my name among the retiring army ,(normally I would argue this, because his rotten CSA told me about his leave.) so i will have to wait until i process everything and make everything happen so i can able to fly home to enjoy the rest of my life with you ...

If I could pick any woman in the world to spend every moment of the rest of my life with it would be you. If I had a choice to have all the treasures in the world or spend my life with you, I would not even think twice... I would be with you. I am not sure how I got so lucky to have you as my woman, but I know I am the luckiest man alive, because we'll be together very soon.

In all the dreams I've had in life, being with someone as great of a person as you, seemed impossible to find. You are everything I dreamed of and even more. I am writing this to you that very soon i will tell you in front of the world... I LOVE YOU, ! I will give you my life, my love and share everything I have to offer with you. I will Honor you, cherish you, be loyal to you, and put no one else before you, forever! Please stay by my side as my wife for all eternity. My heart mind, body and soul are yours. Simply... I love you

I pray that your business will go successfully so you can return back home to make the transaction , so we can able to have a lot of fun together ... I love you so much honey ...

EMBER WTF ARE YOU???

Quote:
Dearest Ember,

How are you doing? It has been 2days now that i have heard from you and i was worried if you are alright , I guess you don't have WiFi in hotel you lodge that is why you are not writing me or you are very busy ... I love you so much and please always take a good care of yourself for me ...You have become the part of me that i can never think of something else but you only .. I am thinking about you every seconds , every minutes , every hours and finally every day .... I can't wait for the day to set my eyes on you so we can go to the restaurant together and walk in the beach to smell the salty water .. i can't stop imaging you honey .... I love you so much , Let me know you are alright where you are ...

Now Bobby gets psychic. Or he is a good guesser. Or he has Ember pegged wrong as a woman of her word. Or maybe all three, but I know what I am putting my money on.

Good Morning Bobby!

Things here are very crazy! I forgot my laptop charger at home and it has been dead. I am borrowing my assistant's iPad to send this. Fenrir is doing very well this weekend! We are in the running for best in show later today! I am very excited! Fenrir has never done so well in the shows as he has since I met you. You must be my lucky star! (your earbug for the morning. You're Welcome!)

We will pack up tonight after the show and fly home tomorrow. I will go get the bank transfer done on Tuesday and you can be on your way! How long will it take to process after the money reaches you?

My assistant needs her toy back now. Those candies ain't gonna crush themselves, if ya know what I mean.
Love you!
Ember

Quote:
Dearest Ember,

Yes I knew something happened because i know you are a woman of your words and that is one of the thing that i cherished so much about you ... I was thinking maybe the Hotel you lodge has not WIFI that is why you did not have chance to connect with me , so i never knew you forget your laptop charger at home ... It's the end of the day and I was thinking about you, as usual. I want you to know how much I sincerely love the times i spent reading email from you. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now. There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets. I want you and need only you ... and that love will only grow stronger. Do not be scared my love. Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise. All I can say is you're the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I've truly been blessed by finding you and I'll never let you go...

I know our love will withstand any test of life and we will keep growing more deep and stronger , I want you to know that i never think of something else but the wonderful day we will set eyes on each other , after the RNR is pay , then the process will begin as soon as possible .. it will take probably 2 to 3weeks , it depend on how the approve comes out then i will have to opportunity to set my eyes on you and share the rest of our life together without being depart anymore ....Sweetie , I want you to send money for my ticket together with the RNR money , so you wouldn't need to go to bank again to make transfer after my RNR is approved .. I love you so much ....I wish you a safe trip on your way going back home tonight ... Thanks .....Bye

By this delay Boobster is worried that I am frightened by my love for him. Yeah... sorry. That's not it dear. I just want to make you as miserable as possible and see how much you can take before you cry Uncle!

Maybe by now he isn't figuring that she is afraid of his love. Now he just draws her back in with a good meal. Good play Bobbert.

Quote:
Dearest Ember,

How are you doing? I am very worried about you .. Is everything okay? you told me that you will be home on Monday and you will wire the money to the account on Tuesday and today is Wednesday now .. I have not hear from you .. I just want to be sure if you are alright ... I love you so much and i miss you , I want you to reply back to my message as soon as possible so i can able to know that you are alright ... Stay bless and God will continue to protect you for me and i can't wait to get there with you so we can go to restaurant together to have meal and nice conversation with one another (Oh that should help the situation...) .. Bye honey

Here goes. Let's see how much Bobboy will believe. Seems legit to me tho...

Deer BoOby,

Three haves been a terrable accidant. While flying form Michigram to Flo Rida, we hits a bad strom! Fenriair's cage comed unlatched ans he crushed from sides to sides causing the ballance of teh crago plain to wave form sides to sides. We haves too makes a crush ladding in Utah! I doen't memeber the crush ans haves bean asleeps sinces Mornday. I was told I have a serius percussion in my brains tht needses times to heel. I tolds dem overs ans overs dat I needs too contract mine Booby! He wills bee woried aboot me! He is vary kinds and lurvs me such muches. Dey wants me to arrests as muches as pastable. I aslo broked mine leg in tree plaecs. I wass vary luky too beens knockered out becaws of teh pains. Dey hads ta resat teh lag and pit pans im its. Mine pains meds argh hitting and itsa lurvly feeling, Boobs. I ams startsing too sees wavy liens ans purty colrs. I as aslo flooating! its soooo nices. The Nurdses are coming to puts me aways! Bed tiem for Bunny Rabbitses dey say. Nightyy Nights mine Booby!

(")_(")
Bunny May
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aww. Look who is up and in complete shock by his fiancée's condition! He will stay by her forever and ever I bet, because his love is so strong! Nothing but her recovery matters to him! Maybe...

Quote:
Dear Ember,

Wow ...Oh My God .. I observe i can't relax .. I was just thinking what happened to the queen of my heart , I checked on the email often , i knew you told me that you will be home on Monday and the money will be send on Tuesday ... So this is what happened .. I give thanks to Almighty God that keep you alive till now .. I love you so much and i can not bear to lost you .. You have become the strongest part of my life .. I wish i am there with you right now to take a good care of you ...

You are everything I do. You see and bring out the best in me. You are the one I want to share everything with - my thoughts, hopes and dreams. Thinking of you makes my heart feel full. You are such a source of inspiration for me. I will forever be indebted to you for all you have brought to my life. So, to repay you, I promise you my heart and all the love in it for the rest of my life... (aww)

Please I want you to email me , let me know your condition and how you are responding to the treatment and i will never stop praying for you ... Honey I really want you to be back to your health fitness , so you can able to send the money I need for my flight back home and my registration names for retirement ( RNR ), (Oh, right. there it is...) so i can able to fly there and share the rest of our life together ... Thanks .... Bye

Love always,

Bobby

(")_(")
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ouch......too bad that this accidant happened to Ember Cool Poor Boobster, he is really having some bad luck with his relationships!
He has replied to Polly, but again did not answer the questions, and he did not teach her the dirty vocabulary. Bad boy! He doesn't want to do it, it is definitely way beyond his comfort level. A good reason to push him harder and eventually get him there, Polly wants to read some juicy confessions.

Quote:
Sharp Bobby
12 Mrz um 12:56 AM

Polly,

Firstly I have to make myself clear , I feel bad that i couldn't come to Louisa Funeral , and i am crying as i am writing this email , Someone that care for me so much that make me her inherited of her Estate , But my hands are tight ... I can't fly out of the base camp without this ( RNR ) Registration Names For Retirement DOCUMENT , and I don't access to my bank account because it is not allowed to have cash in the base camp ????, Government pay our money direct to our bank account , that was the reason why Louisa want to get me back home and we agree that i am flying to Berlin Germany .. but i told her to go for the surgery first then after she get heal , she can send the money for my RNR , but she never came back from the surgery before she got died .. you really make me more sad with your email that says i should be ashamed, and i should feel guilty because i did not attend the funeral.. any time i have the opportunity to get to Berlin, Germany .. I will still pay my last respect to Louisa because she cares for peoples ....

Back to your questions!

I want you to know that i am not the kind man who is after outlook of a woman or who cares for sex only , what i am seeking for is more than sex , Sex is just a physical action between a man and a woman , and after the pleasure nothing comes out from it ..I want a long term relationship that will last forever , I want to stay focus with you because i am starting to believe that God has a plan for us, maybe that was the reason why Louisa died , I don't know .. So i want to give a try and see if something interesting will comes up ...

Secondly , I am active army and i do my exercise 2 times in a day .. early morning exercise and night exercise before i sleep .. I am physically fit , and i can handle my woman any time and any day .. So i am not the kind man who last for just 2 minutes , I will definitely make you scream and forget your name ... But I want something more than just sex that is why i said our first date will be communication to discover some likes and dislikes about one another .. does are the things that it need to develop and last forever .. It's not just sex .... I was thinking because i explained about the predicament i am going through about the Taliban's threaten me and i want you to help me with the money that was the reason why you keep talking to me this way ...I will definitely pay you back the money when i get to Berlin ...

About the money you want to send , You said you will be sending the money on Monday , that means next week Monday ... I will appreciate it any time you want to send the money , just let me know when you are sending it and know when the money is sent , so i can able to contact the corresponding base camp for my process will begin immediately ... Thanks so much ....Bye

Bobby

Hiyah Big Bobby, good evening!

Thank you for you very long and explicatory letter, and I do acknowledge that you feel ashamed about your careless omission, not even having sent one lousy fucking flower to the Cemetary, for Louisa's funeral! I sincerely hope that this feeling will last at least for a few days, you should feel bad, bad, bad!
Big Bobby, from this I have learned one thing about you: when there will be some rough times ahead in our future relationship, I seriously fear that you may turn out to be a man one can NOT rely on, but that's all right with me, because if it were the other way round, I probably wouldn't give a damn either, so we are even, as far as that is concerned, we both know what we will get, and we may leave it there, if that is ok with you.
Bobby, there is still some time left until Monday, so please, would you let me know why you do not answer my questions?
I have opened myself you to, and I have revealed my advanced kinkiness to you , and you just seem to ignore me?? You do NOT answer my questions? WHY DO YOU DO THAT, DO YOU WANT TO MAKE ME ANGRY?
Bobby, a man who loves a woman will do ANYTHING for her.
ANYTHING.
ANYTIME.
Bobby, so what is your problem?
What are the dirty words I would have to say to you to turn you on?
Why don't you tell me?
Don't behave like a squeamish virgin, for if you will keep on going like this, then you are just not my kind of man!
So, do you talk to little Bobby, yes or no?
Do you touch yourself, and how often, and do you like it?
Have you ever had sex with a vegetable or an animal, or a pound of ground beef?
Big Bobby.....I am very serious, I don't need a blathering, twaddling back yard romeo who just keeps on fantasizing about the elevated state of higher love. I want some hot stuff. To make it easier for you, I will confess first, I had sex with a scapegoat on day, it was a bull, and I drove him nuts within no time at all, it was a fantastic blowjob, and that poor he-goat went almost bonkers and kicked like crazy, and I couldn't have finished the mission without the help of 3 guys who were holding the ropes to control the beast, I do have a video, do you want to see it?
So come on.....if you are not a 2-minutes-man, how long can you hold yourself back?
What was your craziest sex adventure ever?

I love you!!!!!!

Don't disappoint me!

Polly

Jack Boot

Bunny May
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Government pay our money direct to our bank account
Then why can't they just do an online transfer from their own account to the army's account? Oh, wait... What? Ooooh that would ruin the scam? Well we can't have that... Rolling Eyes

Keep at him Mountain Goat! Don't give him what he wants until he gives you what you want! And then come up with something else that you want! Twisted Evil

(")_(")
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Boobster did NOT give Polly what she had asked for. He just sent some copy&past pron crap
Just a quick reply from Polly today, and then there will be silence tomorrow.

Quote:
Sharp Bobby
Mrz 12 um 11:29 PM

I had a dream that we met sitting down in the picnic park talking, and suddenly our conversation changed and we start talking dirty talks, then we walk into a room; you have the key in your hand and unlock the door. I step in and you follow. As you turn to lock the door and as you do I step up behind you as your back is to me. I reach up and pull the hair away from your neck and kiss the base of your neck from behind. I feel you relax as you close your eyes and rest your head against my chest.

Next, I bring my hands are on your shoulders and gently slide all of the way down your arms to where our fingers interlock. I raise your hands and arms above your head; taking both of your hands into my left hand. With my right I start to caress you slowly with my finger-tips lightly down your right arm as I steal another kiss to your neck. You push back into me trying to turn, trying to break free but you can't, I've got you just tight enough so that you are still facing the door, me behind you... caressing you. I take a moment to slide my hand across the side of your breasts and you sign and push your ass into me; your eyes are still closed and your head still resting against my chest. You can feel me getting hard against your ass as you move lightly slowly back against me.

My hand leaves your beautiful breasts, sliding across your stomach; I pull up your shirt, caressing your stomach. I start to undo your belt and you playfully try to get away; you can't though and actually enjoy it. I work your belt loose and then your jeans. You whisper "damn you" as my hand slides under the waist band on your panties, reaching lower until I feel your wetness... I'm there teasing you, tempting you, caressing you, wanting you.

At this point, I let your arms drop and you spin around into my arms as we kiss, wet, hot and deep. You kick off your flip flops and step out of your jeans as you unbutton mine and allowing me to be free...

you reach down, pulling my 10 inches cock out caressing it. I start to kick off my boots as my pants drop... you spin me around this time ... pushing my back against the door, you kneel down, pulling my boots, pants and socks off... you quickly lick the head of my cock and stand up to me, kissing me ... hard. We break the kiss and I turn you to the couch, bending you over as you are completely exposed to me... teasing your wetness with the throbbing tip that you just licked. You want more, pushing back against me but I've got you by the hips. I have control again... for now. It would be so easy just to slide deep inside of you with you being so very wet and warm but I do have other plans.

I take you by the shoulders and stand you up; you kiss me and call me a "tease" (you just don't know...) and I tell you "you haven't seen anything yet!"

I take you by the hand and lead you to the bedroom; I pull down the blankets and turn to you... I take your hands in mine... kissing the insides of your wrists, your arms, your neck. As I'm doing this I reach down and take your top off and bra and drop them to the floor, you are so sexy standing there! I take my shirt off and lay you down across the cool sheets, your nipples become more erect than I could imagine. We are lying side by side kissing; I pull you close caressing your bare back and ass as we do.

As we break the kiss, you moan gently and lay back and close your eyes... wanting me, almost frustrated that I've been teasing you... can you feel it right now? I think you can.

I rise up on my arms holding my body over you. I bend and kiss your neck and across your shoulders slowing as I go down your chest. I take my time with your beautiful breasts, teasing you that much more. From there, I'm kissing your stomach, your sides and lightly caressing your skin. I trace my middle finger from your belly button in a line straight down and you start to arch your hips wanting more; “not yet” I whisper.

Next I slide down between your thighs so that your thighs are resting draped over my shoulders and my hands and fingers dancing across your stomach. I look up into your eyes and smile without saying a word. You put your head back in anticipation, closing your eyes, your arms folded under your head, under the pillow.

You can feel my breath warm against your wetness as I ever so lightly tempt you with just the tip of my tongue. I turn my head to lick and kiss your right thigh and then take your left. You say to me "stop teasing me” and then... “I can't hold out any longer”, I want to taste you. I slide my tongue from the base of your lips, lightly parting them all the way up to your clit. As I do this you shudder from head to toe, it's amazing. I do it all again this time deeper, letting my tongue slide deeper into you until I reach your clit. This time I don’t stop, I take you between my teeth holding you there exposed... pulling lightly as I tease you with the tip of my tongue, up and down quickly.

I feel your hands in my hair as you are alternating between massaging my head, running your fingers through my hair and pressing me down onto you. I let go with my teeth and slide my tongue deep inside you and then sucking on you taking you into my mouth. You start to really tremble; I'm teasing your clit with my tongue... light and quick, light and quick.

I'm watching you get closer... so very close until you throw your head back, your back arches and your hands holding my head firm between your thighs... your legs spread, I can feel your feet on my back as your raise your legs, trembling, shaking you explode as wave after wave of pure pleasure washes over you, once, twice and then three times in succession.

You let go of my hair, your legs relax and straighten, your body lets go. You are so turned on, your body’s still tingling, I insert my 10inches cock inside your pussy and as we’re making love there you simply just say "WOW, I enjoy you .. I cum and you cum.. then we both fell asleep into each other arms ... By the time i wake up i discover my bed was wet and i observe i was dreaming !!! lol

Hello Big Bobby,

I have studied your pernickety, precise piece of prosa, and I am wondering now whether you fucking want to fucking fool me?
Deerest, the only thing I get from this story is that you must have peed into your bed. Bobby, things like that happen all the time to people when they get older, it is absolutely nothing to worry about or to be ashamed of, especially in your particular case. If I were hunted down by the Tallibanists, I'd probably pee myself, too, but don't you think it is altogether loopy, trying to make that up to a romantic love story?

WHY did you NOT answer my questions?
I have enumerated my list, maybe that might make it easier. Please answer the questions ONE BY ONE, okay? DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY!

1. What are the dirty words I would have to say to you to turn you on?
2. Do you talk to little Bobby, yes or no?
3. Do you touch yourself, and how often, and do you like it?
4. Have you ever had sex with a vegetable or an animal, or a pound of ground beef?

Love ya, Big Bobby!

Polly

Jack Boot

Bunny May
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
the only thing I get from this story is that you must have peed into your bed.

Ember is not happy that Boobs has brought up money while she is in the hospital.

Booby,
I asmolts dieded and you can stills brung up you're RNR. I musts admits that mine feeelings are hurted that you coulds bring that ups whiles I am maybe diing from the this percussion. I wass inconsoluable after reading that part. How coulds you? Ams I jus money to yuo? The nurdses had to put mine on volium to calms me down. I am deverstated.

You personel purse,
Ember Moneybags

Boobsy denies bringing up money!

Quote:
Dearest Ember,

Why do you have to sound that way ... I was very worried when i hear that you had an accident and i can't help it but crying ... I did not bring up the money issue , I was saying I wish i am there with you to take a good care of you , If not the money of the RNR that has not been pay for the process to begin .. I will be together with you in the hospital to watch over you until you get heal ... I want you to know that i am not the kind man who is after Money , I love you for who you are not for what you are .... I love you so much and i have commit my heart totally with you without looking back honey .... I am praying for you everyday and i know God will grant you speed recovering .... I am sorry if you feel like i am asking you the RNR money ... I was not asking you about it , but the way i express my feelings make you think i am asking you RNR money why i am not ..... Love you always .....Bye

Writing like this hurts my brain! Image

Booby no Sad

If your sory I fell liek your aksing for mony it is becaws yhou sayd:

Quote:
"Honey I really want you to be back to your health fitness , so you can able to send the money I need for my flight back home and my registration names for retirement ( RNR )"

I yam truing my bestest to rite too yhou wits heavy drain bramage ans strengthy head aches ans estreme legs pain becaws I doent wants my lurv too wory aboot me ans dat hurted my fleelings. Da nurdses heer dint wanted me to cantract yhou all bys myslef becaws someting smalls culd upsets me ans it did! Buts I haves to contract yhou becaws yhou aer my lurv booby. Ans becaws dey finded an anurdism in my brian dat culd burts ans kills me. I neededs yhou too kno dat I lurve yhou juts in caes.

yhou may nots heer form me turmorrows becaws day aer doins teh surgy on it. Ifs it werks, My speeling ans comprehansion shuld improv greatestly. Lest jurst talks aboot our lurv whiel I ams in heer, OK? I lurv yhou Booby. My heads hurt. I needs too rets now.

Hurgs,
Embre

(")_(")
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bunny May wrote

Quote:
Writing like this hurts my brain!

Please make a speedy recovery BM, it's hurting my brain reading it. Laughing

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Boobster is not amused......I hope he won't drop Polly now Cool

Quote:
Sharp Bobby
Mrz 13 um 9:37 PM

Okay .... I am not interesting in answering any questions again .... Dont worry about your money , When i find my way out of this mess i am ... i will definitely come to Berlin , to pay Louisa the last respect .... Thanks Bye ...

Hello Big Bobby,

what do you mean, you will not answer any questions again?
You have not even answered a single one!
What do you want to tell me, do you want to break up with me now?
W H Y?
You have told me that you love me, so don't you need the money for your flight anymore, I do not need to send it, it is all over now, or what were you trying to say?
Oh Big Bobby, don't you do that to me, I am so crazy for you!
You say you will definitely come to Berlin?
When will you arrive? You can stay at my place of course!

I love you!
Polly

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sharp Bobby
15 Mrz um 1:30 AM

Polly , I just want you to know that we are seeking for different things .. You want sex that what really turn you on but i am different from you ..I am thinking cos i am having a very hard time on my finance level that is why you are talking to me that way ... you want me to do dirt talk before you will know maybe you will send the money to someone you said you care about what hearing from him ..I will pay the last respect to my woman ... but i know someday you will raise up again Louisa ..
Bye

Bobby

Big Bobby,

so you don't need my money anymore, or what do you mean?

Regards, Polly

Jack Boot

Bunny May
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@MountainGoat Louisa is obviously a phoenix!

@tigerlily I put Ember back into a coma until her speech has improved. For your sake and mine! Razz I only wanted to drive Boobs nuts!

Bobby takes no responsibility for asking her for money while she was ill. What a dick!

Quote:
Dearest Ember,

I'm a in saddest and crying (wuss) because i want you to get to your fitness ... I care for you that i can not afford to lost you .. You're the love of my life ... I will be praying about the surgery you want to have tomorrow .. and i know everything will work properly for us .... I love you so much and i don't want you to forget about that ... You deserve the best in all good things (obviously, lol) ... You're one among the millions. (as is everyone on the planet. This means nothing! Image)

Ember's best friend, who also happens to be a drag queen, has taken over her correspondence for her.

Hey Girl Hey,

My name is Leetah and Ems is my best girl. I flew straight out to Utah the moment I heard about the accident. I just wanted to catch you up on what is going on with my girl, as she has been a bit hazy.

While flying home from Michigan, her charter cargo plane got thrown way off course by a storm. During the storm Fenrir's cage became unsecured and the big baby was able to toss that bad boy back and forth which threw off the balance of the plane. Ems is lucky to be alive because when the plane went down, she was unbuckled from her seat trying to soothe that angry beast. Lucky for her, the landing in Utah was still fairly soft, but Fen's crate rolled on her and broke her leg in 3 places. She also slammed her head pretty hard and caused a Subdural Hematoma which they fixed by draining it and letting her rest. She was in a coma for about 2 days, which worked out well for her because baby girl didn't have to feel the pain of them resetting her leg and putting pins in it.

Her speech and comprehension weren't coming along like they wanted it to so they did a CT scan and found an aneurism that they were making plans to remove on Saturday, but she got herself so upset about something in her email that she burst it herself. Girlfriend was a hot mess! But Halleloo! Ems must have some sweet angel looking out for her because the hospital had a team on staff and ready to go within moments and saved her life.

They are keeping her in an medically induced coma until tomorrow and then they are imposing an internet ban on her to makes sure she don't go getting all upset again. This means it will probably be me that you will be hearing from sweetheart. I will keep you up to date on her.

I find your whole relationship with my girl to be a bit crusty. But my girl is fierce and can handle her own bad self, so I won't be throwing shade as long as you werk.

I need to go untuck and sit by my babygirl now.
Bye girl, bye!
Leetah

(")_(")
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic