SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Roja Chris - NSFW

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have missed the Love Shack sooooo much!!!

I've got probably 7 baits to post in here, but I've been a bit more hesitant to post them live since one of my lads did the googles late last summer. This one started off boring, but recent exchanges prompted me to publish this. I suspect it may be a short one, and I post it here for the enjoyment of all with a strong constitution...

After a brief, torrid exchange on a dating site:

Chris wrote:
Hello baby, this chris from Mingles2

Hey boo! How you do?!!!1!

Chris wrote:
How are you baby?

Good, good. What u up to today? Smile

Chris wrote:
Oh am good and how are about you, how is life baby, it's meeting you baby, so what did you to earn a living?

Good meeting you too, hon! I work for [misspelled utility co] so we are incredibly busy after the storm, but it's nice to get the overtime pay LOL. What do you do? Smile

Chris wrote:
Oh that is good job, am a Computer System Analyst and i also deal in supply of computer system and their accessories, at time my job take me out of the country to some other part of the countries of the world when the Task call for it, i have been to Asia like Malaysia, Singapore , China, Japan, Europe Like Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Africa like Kenya, South Africa, Nigeria,etc.

oh wow, tell me about your travels! I have always wanted to do that. What does a Sysem Analist do? I am stupid on computers except to keep the company calendar LOL.

Chris wrote:
Lol, well it deal mostly on so many things, like written software, data processing, computer system installation and so many other things,I could hardly tell you more about my traveling trip , short of word it's fun be away something as well as been stress also.

What are you up to tonight? How do you like to spend Fridays? Tonight daughter is going to be staying home with me so I think we will watch a movie, Debby Did Dallas Part 3 in 3D. I like the series even if it is a bit juvenile when they have the dill do stuff in there. What is your favorite way to spend a Friday night, dear?

Chris wrote:
Oh well every weekend, relaxing watching movies, doing a little exercise ,and during Saturday and Sunday i relax watching European Soccer league.

Who is your favorite team? Dohn't they call it Football? You'll get in trouble if you call it soccer hahahaha. I'm heading out to go shopping. My daughter wants an iPad and a new phone for Christmas. xoxo Char

Chris wrote:
lol I told you am a fan of European soccer league, I really know what am saying not a football and my team is a Spanish soccer Team Barcelona, tell me more about your daughter did she live with you and what kind of work did you do to earn a living?

I work for [misspelled utility] so we are incredibly busy after the storm that hit last week. I'm a receptionist, but this past week it's been nice working so much becos they pay me overtime!! LOL just in time for Christmas.
My daughter is 14. Her father is not in the picture, so it's just the two of us. We live in a small apartment that my mother owns, and i help her manage it.
It's been a busy weekend & Monday. I'm gearing up for Christmas and travels. What are your plans for the holiday? Did you do something special for solstice?

Chris wrote:
I will be spending the yuletide at Mexico with my Grand Ma, Hey yeah i wish i could asked what happen to daughter Father if you don't mind?

the story of her father is ugly and stodgie. He ran away with his secretary and the two of them are living in Miami right now. They changed the laws recently there so now they can legally get married. Daughter's father's name is Frank, and his secretary is David - daughter calls him Uncle David. I think the are well matched but honestly it would have been nice if they weren't so secretive about the whole thing.

What kind of food are you making for festivus? We are going to be traveling today and tomorrow, so I won't be online much. Have a wonderful holiday!!

Chris wrote:
Hey are they Gay, that is silly act, any way my Grand ma will be doing all the cooking and cookies stuff at the Christmas and New Year Season, well i would still be here waiting for all your mails baby. wishing you a Merry Xmas in advance.
Sending you kisses and hug,say me hello to daughter.

Note to self: this guy should meet our favorite Nigerian Gay Rights Poster Couple.

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi honi,
Merry Christmas! It's not quite Christmas day of course for either of us unless you are on the other side of Mexico, in which case, Felix Nivea!!! we've spent the day baking and cooking amazing dishes for tomorrow, but I bet none of them are as good as your Grandmother's cooking. Send her my warm wishes. Do you have a large family? I hope your Christmas is like mine with a lot of family, tons of presents and Christmas money, and all the food your tummy can hold, and then a warm bed to sleep in. Life is good.
Looking forwrad to hearing more from you dear!
xoxo

Chris wrote:
Oh it's great seeing your and Happy Christmas, Oh it just me alone with my grand ma and the rest of her church member celebrating the Christmas,i don't have a large family, it chris alone and Grand ma, this festival is so special grand ma invite the Local Musician to come and play it's a lot of Great fun, i wish you are here with me it gonna be real fun babe.

At this point he sends me a copied & pasted page of links to online holiday cards. No clue what to do with that, and I ain't gonna click NUTHIN. Taking a different tact here...

Hi!!
Como estat Mejico? LOL I learnt that for you!! Tell ma about it!

He responds just after Christmas:

Chris wrote:
Bien lo intentas un poco, así que ¿cómo era tu yas período del festival?
Well you do try a bit, so how was yas your festival period?

Ah yes. Directly from Google Translate. Love his misuse of "tuyas".

Hi Chris, my festival period was regular, thank goodness. Sometimes during the holidays things get really painful and with all the unusual food I get bloated and the extra guests make me feel very crampted, but this time it was really just normal. I think all the alcohol helped, to be honest. That and giving in to cravings, curing up with a heating blanket in front of the fire, and making sure I didn't snap at anyone. We had a lot of crimson tide celebrations at the pad. Aunt Flo flew in from Redding, and she arrived exactly on time. It would have been really awful if she was late! I had the football game on since the Reds are playing downtown but it's easier to watch from home. Do you ever enjoy Shark Week?

How was your period, dear? Do you have plans for the Nuvo Ano? Are you still down south?

Truly hope he copies & pastes that bit to a victim out there. Hmmm... I'm thinking my character will begin to "learn" Spanish in earnest in order to win his favor. ¿Qué piensan de eso?

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's great to see you back in the shack where you belong Kitty! jump_4_joy

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Bunny May
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lmao We refer to it as "Shark Week" here too. Laughing

(")_(")
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back Kitty, it's been a while. Very Happy

Safari Olumide: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada "You will Die in Jail"
Jack Boot
Sand Timer -Carbonell l14 months and ongoing.
the doctor told me that i'm thinking too much and he said it may make me collapse if i don't stop thinking......Fred

Honey Am always happy when you call me those beautiful names CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN with MARSHALLOW DIPPERS,Am flattered again calling me SWEET STICKY And SOFT......Carbom3ll
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic