SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I started another one

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Zamby21
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Friend

This message might meet you in utmost surprise, I am Mr,Mxxxxm Umaru a transfer supervisor operations in Zhejiang Tailong Commercial Bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds Fifteen Million three hundred thousand United States Dollars($15.3million) of one of my bank clients "NAME WITHHELD" who died along with his entire family on Wednesday, 20 August 2008 in a plane crash.
You can confirm the genuine of the deceased death by clicking on this website http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7572643.stm

Hence; I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60/40 if you agree to my business proposal. Further details of the transfer will be forward to you as soon as I receive your return mail.

Have a great day. Reply me through this

email: [email protected]

Sincerely yours,

Mr,Mallxm Xmaru

I started with this:

hi, I am willeing to help with the funds transfer. what doi do next?

thx,

His reply:

Dear xxxx,

Thanks for your immediate response to my proposition. I am indeed very happy to know that you are ready to collaborate with me in this good fortune. Though we have not met before or had dealings together in the past, one thing I know is that it is only God Almighty that initiate meetings with one another. So, I only pray that you will not betray the trust that I am about to bestow on you.

However, let me inform you that this opportunity is rare and I am not ready to let it pass me by hence I solicited for your collaboration. I will like to secure my future and those of my children and I want to believe you will agree with me on that. So, this shall be of mutual benefit which requires utmost trust and sincerity.

Meanwhile, to facilitate the immediate processing of this fund transfer, I will appreciate it much if you could tell me little more about yourself. It is of great importance that I know much more about you as that would give me the much needed trust and confidence before we proceeds. I will give you a call as soon as I am less busy. Here is my mobile telephone number: +xxx-xxx-648-3911

Do have a wonderful day as I wait to read from you.

Regards,
Mr. Mallax Umaxx

Awaiting advice for my next step.............

Cheers, Zamby
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Though I am am at the wacky end of the baiter world, it's a mistake to read every word and follow every instruction.

In my earliest days I recall spending many hours handwriting a form after I'd put it through various processes and added a signature and who knows what for no real purpose.

My advice would be to do some picture searches for houses, a happy family photo (I often go for old obscure TV or film photos but nothing to off beam). Fill his inbox with photos of your Harley. your golf buddies and all sorts of irrelevant photos and tell him every irrelevant detail about the Oregon Wells Handicap Trophy of 2004 you won in a three ball tag team. Of he asks it's a game of gold played using tag team rules.

My idea is if he doesn't make you laugh, make yourself laugh. Don't forget religion but how you go about that is a matter of personal taste. I once baited as a Amish victim that was fun. It also gets around phone issues. If he asks about the pc - lie. As a bater you have to lie a lot.

"I have not hard form you, the so called G0MER is a thief" Loan Lad who appeared to be expecting more than just money
"I go faint if una nor help me" Loan Lad
"We bring to your humble knowledge that you should mind your ill mannered language you use to the public" Lotto Lad
"I am not interested in fraudulent matters you are trying to engage me in stealing" 419 scammer
"Your nurse is trying to do something evil i must warn you"
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^As the Chairman said, tell him everything, but over several emails, no point in giving it all away at once,

several emails over a day or two, each with differering and opposite information will do

Also mentioning the $ and how you want to help as well

Once you get to the Wu stage, then it can get complicated Very Happy

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
WeepingWolf24
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I personally do not fancy baiting lads who asks such open end questions like tell me about yourself. I am still baiting a refugee lad/ladette who wants me to take her to my country, and naturally want to know me better. I got extremely bored after a couple of emails. Luckily I was then introduced to her lawyer, so my bait mainly focuses with him nowadays.

Depends on your liking and preferences, my suggestion would be ask questions about him, and only tell about you when he asks specific questions. Then you can drag the bait much longer and pick and choose which questions to answer.

Just my 2 cents ... Smile Smile

Closed lad accounts x 13

Donate to Eater !!
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Though I am am at the wacky end of the baiter world, it's a mistake to read every word and follow every instruction.

^Definitely. It's not worth the effort.

I will generally just respond to one tiny part of their first emails. Get them off the cut-and-paste BS. Usually my first several emails are something like:

"Yea I might be, are you sure this was meant for me?"

"How do we proceed? I am located in the USA."

"I might be interested. I am retired. Can I help in some way?"

"Thank you for the email my friend. Please stay in touch, I am interested."

^^ Random stuff like that works for basically any format and is fairly realistic IMO. Also, ignoring the details that they are sending you and sending innocent, short comments will get them off script. They will think you are a little slow, but still a good potential victim.

When they start getting a bit frustrated because you aren't reading the details in their emails... that is when you can start telling them your life story.

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him questions! (One at a time, of course).

What are the tax rules in his country for this arrangement? Can he provide a tax clearance certificate for his country?

Can he do the deal in Canadian loonies? You don't use dollars.

Would he mind if you brought your younger brother into this deal? He could use some of the money. (He is also psychotic, but you don't need to mention that fact yet).

When you get to the Western Union stage, ask him to explain how to use WU, after all, you have never used it before.

Be creative!

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Ser Davos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is where you get to create your character. If you can imagine it you can be it. No need to tell the lad anything too specific. I recommend talking about family. How long you have been married, how many kids you have. After the lad becomes comfortable talking to you (assuming that you have one capable of working off script) you can start priming for delays. Mention that an elderly family member is sick. Then later on tell the lad that the hospital/funeral costs just ate up the money you were totally going to send by wu tomorrow. Base it on situations you encounter in real life, or base it off something you saw on television.

To be honest this information is more for you than it is for the lad. He is just trying to convince you that he is a normal hardworking family man. So have fun with your story and keep an eye out for any excuse to go off topic.

United KingdomSouth AfricaUnited StatesCanadaAustraliaChinaPanamaIndonesiaTurkeyGhanaThailandKenyaNigeriaBrazilUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesGermanyAlgerian FlagcameroonBeninMalaysiaSwitzerlandBelgiumAfghanistanNetherlandsCambodia FlagTogoSpainColumbia

Safari Prosper: Lagos>Bamako>Timbuktu with the Onion smugglers, TLH, and Jojobean

Isn't being a nerd all about being passionate about something that's inconsequential?
squat223
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

make sure to give him a number to call. My mentor pointed out k7, http://voicemail.k7.net/signup/ which is a free way for him to leave you voicemails, since, you know your always out when he calls.

I'd definitely not go too in depth with your character's backstory too soon. Plenty of time for that. Ask him some questions about what he needs to know to trust you. Might be a fun way to act offended that he doesn't trust you, after all, it was he to contacted you (even if it wasn't).
Zamby21
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So being a beginner I decided to keep it simple:

mr Um@ru

wow, that isa lot of money. I do not know where i would put it. I might need a new bank account. How would we do this?

will you transfer the money online or would it be mailed. you said 60/40. who gets 60 and who gets 40? I live in the USA, we will have to pay taxes on this I think.

Duke

His almost immediate response:

BUSINESS PROPOSAL
Actions
Mr,M@ll@m 0maru ([email protected]) Add to contacts 8:34 AM Keep this message at the top of your inbox
To: Duke Underwood
[email protected]
Dear Duke,

Thank you so very much for your response Duke. Now, you have given me the assurance that you can handle this transaction with me. Please, note that this transaction is very dare to me and I know with your co-operation, success will be ours soon. Yes, you are right Duke, the fund is large and we need a very secure Account that this fund can be transferred into. Like I said in my previous mail, you will be receiving 40% while 60% will come to me. I am quite aware that taxes would be paid on the fund on it arrival in the United States and certainly, that would be taken care of out of the fund.

Now, to facilitate this affair, please endeavor to send to me the following details:
1. Your full names
2. Your full address
3. Your telephone number
4. A scanned copy of your identity card
5. Your Bank name and address
6. Your Account Name
7. Your Account Number

Upon the receipt of these details, I shall go and perfect them so that they could authenticate you as the rightful beneficiary to the fund before submitting them to the Bank to enable them commence proceedings on the fund transfer.

Once again, please I shall count on you and hopefully, with one mind, we shall celebrate the success of this great transaction together very soon. Do have a wonderful day.

Regards,
Mr. M@llam 0maru

What's next guys?
Zamby
WeepingWolf24
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a similar bait once. What I did was gave him the details but in an attachment. So the 1st time I did not attach anything, 2nd time I sent a large .dll file and only at the 3rd time I actually sent him some made up details. This itself ate up a whole week of his time.

You could also maybe prolong this a bit more and ask why he gets the 60%. After that maybe you can even push for a fair 50-50 split. You could pretty much do anything, but one at a time.

I also find the 24-hour suggestion a pretty good tip especially when I was fairly new at this. Allowed me to control the pace of the bait(as it tends to get very addicitive) and also gave me time to drag the bait much longer.

Hope I gave you some ideas ... Smile Smile

Closed lad accounts x 13

Donate to Eater !!
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a standard file with details I can just copy and paste.

I find this site useful.

http://www.fakenamegenerator.com

If you prefer a particular state, say Alaska keep going to you get one for that state. Just substitute your baiting name.

Inventing bank details can be trickier but if you make up a bank name just use the same trick for fake address. I used to work in banking so I can invent technically correct details but most Lads won't dig too deep and I can always help there.

Once you have a personal file set up it makes baiting a lot easier. You are just copy and pasting replies back to his copy and paste mails.

"I have not hard form you, the so called G0MER is a thief" Loan Lad who appeared to be expecting more than just money
"I go faint if una nor help me" Loan Lad
"We bring to your humble knowledge that you should mind your ill mannered language you use to the public" Lotto Lad
"I am not interested in fraudulent matters you are trying to engage me in stealing" 419 scammer
"Your nurse is trying to do something evil i must warn you"
Zamby21
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys,

Plenty of time to think through my reply.
Zamby21
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Should I be giving personal info to an unknown person? Not serious of course but maybe I demand his info 1st before I send away my info.

Zamby
TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My favorite email for this situation is along the lines of:
Quote:
I've got all of the information you need and can get it sent right out to you.

The only thing is, can you please reassure me that you will keep all of my personal information secure? I know there is a lot of nasty stuff out there on the internet and I would hate to think that someone somewhere is using my information for nefarious purposes.

So, before I send you my critical information, can you please let me know that you will keep all of my information confidential?

Just customize this for your character's voice and you're good to go. The lad with either come back with assurances, his reason as to why you should trust him, or his PhotoChopped passport/ID. Best of all, he thinks he's doing it of his free will since you didn't specifically ask him for anything.

Safari T.W.A.T Vcamera Pastor Omar (Edo->N'Djamena->Abeche): "I have been slept in tached huts in the Sahara deserts"
Safari x3 T.W.A.T Vcamera x3 Tattoo Rev. Prosper (Lagos->Timbuktu): "I have never been in to this type of thing in my life and you called it enjoyment"
Easter 2015 Vcamera Goat Jack Boot
Mortar

House Haranguer: Alone we stand, together we thrive

"trust is hard to build until the foot step of trust has been stepped" Jammy King, getting philosophical

"i HAVE WRITTEN 73 MESSAGES TO YOU WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?" Rev. Boutin Dickson, not getting it
Zamby21
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like it, going that way.
Zamby21
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like a suggestion worked as we now have established a conversation. Again, I'm a beginner so ready for more advice.

His reply:

Dear D0ke,

Thanks for your mail D0ke. May I know if you go through my proposition to you very well? I did informed you before now that I am a transfer supervisor in the Operations Department of Zhojiang Tailong Commercial Bank here in Nigeria. I am 62 years old and I am married with Children who are also now married. So, I do not really know what you want to know about me. I am a Muslim and find attached a scanned copy of my photograph. My telephone number is +200-00o-544-0632. Please feel free to ask me any question if that will be the only thing that will make your mind to be at rest in this great fortune.

Please be informed that I actually planned to come over to your country to meet with you and by the Grace of Almighty Allah, we shall both seat on a table to share the proceed of this transaction in your Country. As you know, this transaction is very important to me and I know every history about the Account of our Late customer. So, you do not have anything to worry about as I have already planned out a very strong strategy that will ensure the successful conclusion of this great opportunity that has come my way.

Please do let me know if you can really handle this with me before we proceed. I urgently wait to read from you.

Regards,
Mr. M0llam 0maru[/img]
Zamby21
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also, he attached a photo. Do I post it?

Zamby
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, through UploadEater-but first mask it with "used by a scammer" or "fake"

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Zamby21
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thx, looking for that now.
Zamby21
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moving along, stalling a bit as I learn how to do this. My email this morning:

mr 0maru

I have a question. so u will send all of this money to my bank acount? What to I do then?

thx, D0ke

His reply:

Dear Dvke,

Thanks for your mail once again Dvke. First of all, please understand that the fund in question belongs to a foreigner and it is therefore necessary that it is only a foreigner that can lay claim to the fund hence I solicited for your collaboration in this God given fortune. I am here to present you to my Bank as the next of kin to our Late customer and all the legal documents that will authenticate you as the next of kin would be carefully obtained. So, it is a done deal going by my strategy so far.

However, my plans is to come over to your Country immediately after the transfer of the fund for the sharing of the proceeds. I will also like to invest greater part of the fund into a very viable sector of your economy with your assistance anyway.

Please, I really need to know much more about you hence I requested for those vital details from you. Could you please tell me much more about yourself?

Note very importantly here that those requested details I requested from you in one of my previous mail are those details that will facilitate the processing of the fund transfer. So, they are very neccessary. Get back to me very urgently and lets proceed please as we do not need too much waste of time in a transaction of this magnitude.

Regards,
Mr. Mall0m Umar0

At this point I think it's time to give up some info but need advice before I do. All recommendations appreciated.

Zamby
Zamby21
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Capone wrote:
Yes, through UploadEater-but first mask it with "used by a scammer" or "fake"

Still trying upload eater but unsuccessful in getting a photo completed.
WeepingWolf24
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I've had similar problems as well. That's why I used Imgur instead. Works just fine for me and you can still edit the pictures after uploading them.

Closed lad accounts x 13

Donate to Eater !!
squat223
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ same, had zero luck getting that site to work.

YOUR PARENTS ARE SMALL IF NOT YOU SHOULD BE EATING YOUR FATHERS SWEAT

SMALL SMALL RAT LIKE U DAMN,I HURT BCOS WE CANT SEE I WILL HAVE MY
BOYS RIP OF UR RIBS
Zamby21
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I'm learning a bit: Here is the photo I received:

Last edited by Zamby21 on Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zamby21
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still reading various schemes here. Now hoping to find a successful one similar to this one so I can copy. Needing time I sent this:

Quote:
Mr 0maru,

I am unable to find time during the busy holidays to scan my id. my kids want lots of Chritmas toys. lol I will try as soon as i can.

thx, Doke
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic