SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New CC Lad "Steve"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New CC lad here https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=258856.

I've sent him my new Femmy and Shorty product list.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
username1939
Something the mods dream up

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonder if he would like some mugs?

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts < --- my first pink
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Never you insult me again. Never you write such to me. I am not begging you into this transfer, if you do not want to work with me call it a quit and never you write such to my mail box again.

Have a nice day. Mr. Richard Michel
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One email and I'm already seeking a quote from the shipper.
This lad should be good for some pork...

guy nawaaa for you oooh
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He ordered four different items, totaling 110 kg before I round it up and add the boxes. I posted the sheeper part of his reply on SW just below his initial script (which was already in the order from store thread).

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr.NotSteve has black pork this morning:

Quote:
CCNUM: 549--4030
EXP : 07/2018
CVV : 448

Obviously this first one doesn't have enough limit to cover his ~$2k US order...

eta (1)>>

FYI: First rejection went directly to "give your phone number so I can call this in personally". A phone may be required for this lad...

guy nawaaa for you oooh
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him yesterday that I'd be out this morning and gave him my phone number. This morning, I woke up, added the sheeping to the price of the items, wrote a quick note to him, and got ready to go. The phone rang twice as I was getting ready and twice more just after I left. I got back right at noon Jean's time and told him I'm back. No answer yet.

×186
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CCNUM: *7454
EXP : 05/2017
CVV : 673
Declined.

ETA: While I was piggifying this one, the phone rang. The number began +141, so I picked it up. What sounded like jumbled French came out of the speaker. The number begins +1418 and is Canadian. After a minute of me not understanding him and not being sure if he understood me, I told him my character's name, he answered something like "je me trompe du numéro" (I got a wrong number) and he hung up.

ETA2: He asked me to charge $3k, which succeeded.

×186
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CCNUM: *9831
EXP : 07/2018
CVV : 447
Reported missing.

×186
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
CCNUM: 549--7884
EXP : 03/2018
CVV : 902

Lost/Stolen

guy nawaaa for you oooh
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's gone home for the week now. He called at 6 Jean's time, I wrote back a little after 9, and he hasn't answered.

×186
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Card Type: Master
CCNUM: *7025
EXP : 07/2019
CVV : 119
Succeeded

CCNUM: *8254
EXP : 07/2017
CVV : 200
Invalid card

×186
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
CCNUM: 549--8304
EXP : 04/2015
CVV : 778

Had to set the hook in this lad so I claimed it was good for one charge at $1,000USD but that it wouldn't go through a second time.

Hoping to get one more from this lad so I can hit the 400 mark for the year (or about the equivalent of a good month for B8er)...

guy nawaaa for you oooh
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CCNUM: *8288
EXP : 05/2018
CVV : 643

Over the limit

ETA: The limit is somewhere between $1000 and $3500.

×186
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's run out of cards. He told me to charge a previously used card, I told him I can't do that, and he's now trying to call his bank. On Friday night in Ukraine?

ETA:
CCNUM: *0127
EXP : 02/2015
CVV : 331
I have to call the issuing bank.

×186

Last edited by vonpaso xlura on Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
metamit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL maybe because I just sent him a whopping invoice for some, let us say some "compromising products" so he's reserving a credit card for my first black piggie Twisted Evil

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Closed lad accounts x274 Mortar
Senegal Nigeria Ivory Coast United States Burkina Faso Benin Japan Ghana Cambodia Flag Togo United Kingdom Spain United Arab Emirates Germany Thailand Ukraine Turkey Italy South Africa Malaysia Canada

"We apologize for the derangement caused to you. Thank you for understanding." - "Maitre Robert", lawyer-lad

Easter 2015
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
CCNUM: 549--7025
EXP : 01/2019
CVV : 119

VX let this one go through already so I also let it be good to cover his final $1k. Too bad our accountant has left for the weekend now...

guy nawaaa for you oooh
metamit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awwww Either you guys used him all up or it's past his bedtime. He called my VM but didn't leave a message and not a peep since. He emailed me after he got my invoice saying he needed to call in the CC and I said it's against my merchant services TOS (my fake VM phone was on the invoice). Now he's gone, sadly, missed it. I'm always late to a party LOL

Senegal Nigeria Ivory Coast United States Burkina Faso Benin Japan Ghana Cambodia Flag Togo United Kingdom Spain United Arab Emirates Germany Thailand Ukraine Turkey Italy South Africa Malaysia Canada

"We apologize for the derangement caused to you. Thank you for understanding." - "Maitre Robert", lawyer-lad

Easter 2015
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^See if you can reach him on Monday. He told me he'd call me on Monday to finish paying.

×186
metamit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I figured I'd try Monday. I think he ran out of cards so he's gonna spend his weekend card shopping instead of Christmas shopping. You guys did good!

Easter 2015
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CCNUM: *5849
EXP : 02/2015
CVV : 331 (which he quickly said was wrong)
CCNUM: *5849
EXP : 01/2017
CVV : 390

Payment went through, but if he asks to charge more than $2500 you can say it's over the limit, and if he tries tomorrow or the day after, it may be canceled by then.

Now to contact the sheeper.

×186
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The sheeper sent me a nice little pink piggy from Texas.

×186
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He made another order for more money, then asked me to charge over $11000 on each of two cards.

CCNUM: *5930
EXP : 01/2019
CVV : 127
Over the limit

CCNUM: *3984
EXP : 02/2018
CVV : 434
Over the limit

Also, the payment charged to card *7454 was reversed.

×186
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The payment to *7025 was reversed and he gave me another card and told me to charge $10k on it.

Name On Card: Noam Jotham
CCNUM: *5334
EXP : 02/2019
CVV : 880

Card has been canceled.

×186
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The sheeper sent me a mochyn Cymreig.

Is the lad talking to anyone else?

×186
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We finally "reopened" after the Holiday break. This one's still trying to collect:

Quote:
CCNUM: 5491--2804
EXP : 02/2017
CVV : 993

Not enough limit

guy nawaaa for you oooh
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic