SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rooftop fight, crook vs. ninja - Lad wants M@SS B@IT

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad pretends to be ethnic Japanese originated from Kyoto, and holds British citizenship. My character is Japanese working woman in Tokyo. Just thought of fitting title that may be familiar to people world wide here, but something from Japanese culture.

In the Samurai movies and dramas, people running on rooftop are either thieves or ninja. So the title is rooftop fight.

Real ninja worked as spies, hired by authorities, feudal lords or other powerful people, so that not always dressed typical ninja suit but pretends as normal citizens. So Masami, pretends as working woman in Tokyo, single and stay alone.

According to the real victim, lad pretends to be Japanese but can't speak Japanese and most likely not familiar with Japanese culture too. I would take this opportunity to de-educate him too Smile

Background of this bait;
forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=258440

Quote:

Hi Masami, thanks for your friend request, hope we can have a good friendship together, can you tell me how you found me on Facebook?

Sorry I think I sent request to wrong person. My acquintance is Japanese American, not in UK. Apologize for that.

Hi sorry but I realized I did run into wrong person's facebook. However, just for curiosity, since I lived in UK when I was kid for my Dad's job assignment. He worked at trading firm and he was an opening member in London office. Do you know "Monkey and Turtle" grocery at Finchley? They no longer exists but I feel happy to meet people who knows. My Mum often drove there and bought Japanese foods and she bought me magazines for kids from Japan.

About 1 week later. I thought lad already dropped me, but he was still there.

Quote:

how are you? there is no problem, our meeting through Facebook is not by mistake i think is divine connection so feel free let us continue our conversation and see what the future have for us, can you tell me more about your self for better conversation, i hope to read from you soon

Ninja girl is still polite and quiet now.

Hi Lad-san thanks for message. I seldom come online these days, as you know it is year end and have to finish everything before New Year comes. I do not believe in fates or divine powers, as I know all gods people describes are symptoms of nature and no more than that. However, just little interest I had because of the little common info on UK. Do you use emails?

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France

Last edited by kaede on Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
username1939
Something the mods dream up

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I'm in the UK and yes, we do use e-mails as well as the postal service and telephone. If you need any specific details, please, PM me.

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts < --- my first pink
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Never you insult me again. Never you write such to me. I am not begging you into this transfer, if you do not want to work with me call it a quit and never you write such to my mail box again.

Have a nice day. Mr. Richard Michel
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, once I got email, I will PM you!!

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After a long period of time with very little conversation, got email address. It's real Ninja work, no active Ninja fights like Ninja movies, just waited quietly, hahaha.

I will post info on SW later today. Please feel free to grab him if you want!!
jackyamazaki (atmark) yahoo.co.uk

Quote:

1/14 Me to lad
新年になりましたね。お元気ですか? (It's new year already. How are you doing?)

2/14 Lad to me
Masami how are you?

2/14 Me to Lad
I am fine, thank you. お陰様で元気です。日本語書けますか?(I'm fine thank you, can you write in Japanese?)

2/14 Lad to me
hello Masami, are you there?

2/15 Me to lad
Hi, I usually do not chat on FB. Do you use emails?

2/15 Lad to me
Yes i use email
My email is (yahoo.co.uk)

2/16 Me to Lad
Thank you!!

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Me to Lad

Hi Lad-san

Thanks for email address. Sorry I am always not responding immediately on FB chat, in fact I do not use chat function on FB and not always online on FB.

Your profile says you were born in Kyoto. Which part of Kyoto are you originally from? Do you speak Kyoto dialect?

Just being curious. What WHO doctor do? Which area of medical field are you working for?

Regards

Quote:
From Lad to Me

Hello Masami

Thanks for your response, there is no problem if you are not always online on FB, we can communicate through email, what matter is to be keeping in touch,

well i was born and brought up in London, but my father is from Kyoto Japan and my mother is a British woman, so i don't speak Japanese but hope someday i will be able to learn and speak

I work with WHO as doctor in field of HIV/AIDS rescue team and am also a supplier of hospital and surgical equipment with WHO world wide,

what is your work? are you married or single? do you have children? Please get back to me as soon as possible for better conversation

Take good care of your self

From Me to Lad
Hi Lad-san

Thanks for response. It's great job to work with WHO, deal with HIV. I am very much interested to HIV and LGBT rights etc. I myself is straight but have a good friend called Akemi, she is gay, and as an Asian gay, Akemi suffers some prejudices and also systems and laws not sufficiently provided for a same sex couple like her and her mate, Chinese lady. I am also reader of George Takei's FB. He is famous Japanese American gay and activist in that area, and also an actor who played Hikaru Sulu on Star Trek Series. What you do with the HIV rescue team? What is your view about LGBT? Tell me more about your work on HIV??

Well, I am an engineer working on electrical devices quality assurance. I often travel around in Asia to visit factories and also to clients sites for quality issues. I am single, I am very much into my work, so that I did not have any chances and not so much interests in finding mates. I am quite independent person who can care oneself. I speak Japanese, English and Chinese.

Which part of London do you live? When I was kid, I lived near to Hendon. Of course the house I lived belonged to the landlord and different person lives there by now and I do not know whether that house still there or not. However, it was good memory for me. I lost contact with most of my friends in UK, but recently came to know one of my friend in Scotland had FB and contacted her. She is old now, and sick. I wish she will get well soon, and one day visit her again.

Regards

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is not responding to Masami's interest on LGBT;( I want to harrass him with this topic!!! Most likely he does not know places in London, so did not note about Masami's place in London.

Quote:
lad to me

I am happy to read from you again, I hope you are doing fine? I work with WHO as Doctor, i was into medication department before i went into suppliers of drugs and medical equipment's, so basically am into supplier to WHO world wide...

You have already know my name, am a simple man by nature, i live and work here in London City,
My father is a Japanese man and my mother is a British woman, so i was born and brought up here in London, my father died when i was very young so i don't speak Japanese, i only speak English

I have married before to British woman but it is unfortunate i caught my wife having sex with another man in our marital home, so i have no option than to divorced her, we have a Son together but my son is living with me, since then am living a single life and focus much time with my business,

I am really happy meeting you because i have decide to search for my better half from Japan my father

It's my pleasure to meet you, and exchange pleasantries with you, I also wish you good health and the best in all your endeavors. Tell me more about your personal life, and your social life, and also what you do at your spare time. Always take care of yourself and I hope to hear from you soon.

me to Lad

Hi Lad-san

Thank you for response.

As you work on HIV, don't you also face people doing any activities for LGBT rights??

Sorry to hear what happened with your wife. Don't you think it may be better with same gender? My friend's wife used to married to man and had daughter. But she suffered DV by him and the man also cheated her. Now after divorced, she married to Akemi and daughter is with them too, having happy life together. Their Wedding in California was so cool. I can try to find nice man for you, if you are interested. I have several make friends who are gay here in Tokyo.

I am busy engineer, usually work until late and bring PC home to continue work during weekends. I do not cook, usually eat out. Cafe at station is open in the morning, so I have breakfast there, lunch at office cafeteria, then dinner stroll out to restaurants nearby office. How about you?

Regards
Laughing

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kaede wrote:
...Sorry to hear what happened with your wife. Don't you think it may be better with same gender? .....I can try to find nice man for you, if you are interested. I have several male friends who are gay here in Tokyo.

Looking forward to Lad's reaction Smile
username1939
Something the mods dream up

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His father died but he is looking in Japan for his father .... ?

You have a PM Twisted Evil

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts < --- my first pink
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Never you insult me again. Never you write such to me. I am not begging you into this transfer, if you do not want to work with me call it a quit and never you write such to my mail box again.

Have a nice day. Mr. Richard Michel
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Before receiving the email from lad, Masami sent email to her male friend who is gay, because she thinks that may heal his heart after being cheated by his ex-wife. Hahaha.

Quote:

Hello Masami

I am very much delighted to read from you once again, i don't know much LGBT because am not in that department, Our department focus much on HIV/AIDS rescue team.

Thanks for your concern about my past marriage, You know am straight so am not interesting in same
sex marriage because is against my faith,

I hope that our friendship will grow from friendship to something much more intimate and everlasting.
To tell you the truth I have everything a man can ever desire in life, but my soul is hungry for true love! I am tired of living alone, I even eat in restaurant with my son always, it makes life boring. I have a lovely son, he is living with me,but because nobody is here to take care of him when I am off on a trip outside England, as I normally do considering the nature of my job. Right now, I am dying of emotional trauma and I think is time to let go of the sad memories and move on with life! I know you may be wondering why I am opening up to you in view of the fact that we just knew each other some days ago! Well, the truth is that my heart, body and soul admired you the very moment I came across your page on Facebook and that was why I wrote a message to you expressing my desire to have you in my life. Meanwhile, my major purpose of joining Facebook was to source for my soul mate, someone who will love me as a person and not for material gain, someone who is willing to live and die with me. I don’t mind traveling round the globe to find true love because I know that true love is a covenant built on a strong foundation and it last forever.

Thanks, i will be happy to hear from you soon.

Jack

Hello Yamazaki-san

Thanks for email. I sent email to one of my good friend in UK and gave him your email address. Hopefully he can fill your loneliness. He's good guy.

I use Facebook to connect with my friends, and also reading my favorite SciFi articles as well as some human rights activities related pages, and some Chinese language sites. I like finding new friends, but please do not expect growing something more than that so quickly. Yes, I did taken initiative to contact you but that was my mistake with a Japanese American acquaintance. Are you a person rush into relationships?? If so, maybe I am not the person for you.

Do you believe man and woman can stay as just friends? I do have several male friends who are just friends. Some of them are gay but that does not matter. I believe man and woman as well as Trans or else can stay as just friends and get along without love affairs.

So which part of London do you live? Where's your favorite places in your neighborhood?

What part of my Facebook attracted you? Most of the time posting and sharing and liking Trek pages and liking George Takei pages and TW/HK foods pages etc.

Regards
Masami

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HE WANTS MASS BAIT!!
Anyone interested, please PM me. You should be friend to Masami first!! If you are already friended with Masami, please go ahead without notifying me!! It is still OK if you do not PM me and just follow SW link to contact him and if he questioned me, I can tell him "I do not know that person."

Quote:
Hello Masami, how are you

Hi, I am fine. How are you?
How's your work? I am being busy as usual, bring works home.

Quote:
am fine, what work you brought home

Confidential, but struggling with data.

Quote:
Ok, Masami i don't know why you always refer me to gay, whereas am interesting to have a relationship with you

Because people being cheated might be better with same gender, it would be healing. I am not really interested to man-woman relationship.
But I wish you get healed with my good gay friend, he is nice.

Quote:
i don't want guy friend, you are the person am longing for

As I mentioned, I am not looking for men on internet although I am straight. Actually I have gay friends and they are nice.
I believe man and women can keep just friends, regardless of whether gay or not. How do you think?

Quote:
There is no problem keeping friends, but i need a serious relationship with you

I say NO to that portion but I am willing to be just friend, so I did not remove you when I found my friend request was sent to wrong person. But if that was fatal mistake which lead you to wrong emotion, I think we should terminate contacts then.

Okay, if you are looking for serious relationship, I can introduce you women, if you want. I do have some older friends who are really lonely and wanting someone to fill their heart.
I just wanted to talk about local topics on UK with you, that's all. I lived in London when I was teenager.

Quote:
Ok, you can introduce me,

Ok, And please keep on answering to my questions on local topics, I really wanted to hear but you have not yet answered.
You will get contact requests from my friends shortly, within few days after I talk with them then!!

Quote:
Ok tell them to send me friend request

Fine, thanks for good understanding, friend!! So please take time to write me about answers to my local topics.

Quote:

Ok i will write you but what topic did you really want to know about UK

You did not read my email? You do not read my email fully and wanted to be in relationship? LOL ridiculous!!

Quote:
No i read but i get small confuse when you always tell me about gay friendship

I asked about Monkey and Turtle grocery store, and also I asked you about where in London you live, and I asked you about your favorite places in your neighborhood.

Quote:
Ok i dont know Monkey and Turtle grocery store but there a many Japanese grocery store here
i told you i live in London city

Where in London, I asked. London is big city. I lived in Hendon. Where you live?

Quote:
I live in King street London

Which station is the nearest?

Quote:
Tube station

What is the name of Tube Station?

Quote:
st pancras tube station

I see. Have you ever been to the shop called Forbidden Planet?

Quote:
No,

It's shop for SciFi and Rock fans. Very famous in London.

Quote:
Ok they called it F Planet here

So you know.

Quote:
Yes

Now I want to write some emails to my friends as I promised. Trust the ladies coming to contact you if they are my friends. If not, I do not know but up to your choices and I have no reason to interfare. See you again, bye, friend!!

Quote:
Ok, take care

You too.

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ninja uses shadow cloning technique. Now the lad started contact with several ladies Laughing Laughing Laughing

DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
She is old now, and sick

Not that old !

However, Gina loves young men !

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brenda from China excused about chat on FB, as she can not access to FB while she is working in China and switched to emails.

Quote:
Hello Brenda,

Thanks for your response, i feel happy to read from you, you really keep your word, this have show me you are sincere and honest lady, Thank God for journey mercy to China

Well you have already know my name, am a simple man by nature, My father is a Japanese man and my Mother is a British woman, so am mix, i was born and brought up here in London, my parents are all dead, I have married before but is unfortunate that my ex-wife slept with another man in our marital home out of my knowledge, so i have no option than to divorced her, we are blessed with Son, Jackson by name, he is living with me here in London, he is in high school, will soon take examination for university,
I am a Doctor by profession, i work with World Health Organization (WHO) in field of HIV/AIDS rescue team and am a supplier of drugs and hospital equipment to WHO world wide, I normally do project in America, Africa and Europe, i never do any project in Asia but will do project there soon

I don't read or speak Chinese, I speak English

I was born April 5 1960 and you? do you have children? what kind of relationship you will like to have with me let me know if we have the aim and obligation here

Always take good care of your self and hope to hear from you soon

Regards

Hello, Lad-san

Glad to hear from you.

As I mentioned, my fiance died before we get married, I do not have child. I do not know what relationship would be best for me, because I still remember him. My friends suggests me to find someone, like what Marcie said to me, but I am still thinking..

Sorry to hear about what happened to your ex-wife. But you should think about why that happened too. Bad results are not always caused by one side only. You may also had certain root causes that made her feel lonely, not well cared, etc. Well, that's not something I would get into.

You work for WHO? That's great job isn't it. I heard AIDS in Africa is still very serious. So many gays there??

May I ask you a question? You're in deep mountain surrounded by trees. You walk into the wood, and a small resting place came into your sight. Just behind the resting place, you saw smething moved and went away. What was it?
(1) Dog, (2) Demon, (3) Fallen leaves, (4) Wild animal, (5) Person

Regards
Brenda

The question was taken from a Psychopath test. If he choose Dog or Person, that is typical Psychopath answer. Reason is because psychopath dislikes being watched by someone, and dogs are always with people. But his answer was different... no fun!!

Quote:
Hello Brenda,

How are you? i hope you are doing fine over there, well i hope our friendship will grow gradually..
Thanks for your concerned about the issue between me and my ex-wife, but the truth is that i am a very loving and caring man, but my wife is just ungrateful woman, i gave her all the things woman needed from a man, i gave her love, caring, good sex but i don't knew what came over her, she just change and flirted around with a lot of men, I think maybe is not destine to be my wife forever,

However at this point i have to let it go and move on with my life, Honestly the first time i sight my eye on your profile picture, my body and soul admire you so much, so i will like us to have things in common if you don't mind, right now am dying for emotional trauma,but i need to forgive and forget about my past marriage and focus with my future, what Marcie said to you is right, you have to find someone to be with in life because you are not getting younger anymore, well you have to forget about the death of your fiance and move on with your life too, Now we are both single and matured let us open our heart for each other and see what the future will be for us...

Yes i work with WHO and am doing fine with my work, yes AIDS in Africa is still serious i have did projects in Africa Continent many times but is under control for now not to spread the deadly disease i to more people,

Brenda this your question is astonished to me, but i will answer you but don't laugh at me if i don't get it right, I thin the answer you be number (3) Fallen Leaves

Take good care of your self and hope to read from you again

Thanks

Hello, Lad-san

The question asked was from one of my friend who likes quiz. My answer was same as you, and she laughed and say "you are really boringly ordinarily person."

I am not simple enough to believe if you say all was due to your wife and you have been really caring and good to her. I know a case from my old friend, I heard from husband's side about all bad things on his wife. Most of my friends believed the wife was bad woman because we did not know her well. But their issue brought to the court, and what court judged on fact base (including medical records and police reports) was the husband did DV and the wife seriously injured several times, then the wife asked help from a counselor, resulted with the out of marriage affair with the counselor.

However, we can take time so that the time will reveal what kind of person you are. At least you have similarity with me, a "boringly ordinarily person." But then, another concern stuck me is, if I still keep my fiance in my heart, you will be jealous, do you? Do you feel being cheated if I have his photo in my wallet? I do not think I can easily forget him, and if someone says throw away all his memories, I would cry ...

How is the work as a Doctor in WHO? How much they pay you? I think your pay is much more higher than an engineering manager in China.

Regards
Brenda

Quote:
Hello Brenda,

How are you? am very sorry for late response, i was out of station to near by city to supervise a small project, i just arrived this afternoon, right now am writing from my house,

Is funny will have the same answer meaning we have the same similarity, about my ex-wife we have no medical issue at all, she is just a betrayer and abusive woman, she flirt a lot, but let forget about her and move one with our conversation..

Honestly am jealous man, especially to woman i love so much, i know is not easy to forget love ones, but i will advice you to erase him from your heart because is already death and to enable you have affection and love again, For me am really interesting to have a serious relationship with you, i like you

About my work, i was working as full doctor with WHO, my officially salary is 3500 Pounds but now am doing contract jobs with WHO world wide, How much are they paying you as Engineering manager in China?

I wish you happy weekend and hope to read from soon

Cheers

Hello, Lad-san

I am fine, thank you, how about you? I hope your projects went well.

I understand your work as WHO doctor is very important and no problem if you do not write for a while. For your side, I also appreciate you will not be angry if I do not write for a while, if I am very busy at work. I feel so sad if after being exhausted by lots of works for few days not being able to access to email, and see you angry email about me not writing back to you. Will you promise me, you will not be angry if I can not respond immediately? I occasionally have international business trip to other Asian region as QA Engineering Manager. Sometimes, can't access to internet freely for some regulations during business trip. Regarding to my salary, I earn xxxxxRMB per month.

Please give me time to forget about my late fiance. It is very hard. I may tend to compare between you and him. But no one can overcome a dead person with good name. I will try but need time. It is 11 years already, and he still lives in my memory...

How do you spend weekends? It was not public holiday but 5th March this year was lantern festival, and a friend of mine invited me to join her family dinner. We had nice time there, she made very nice rice ball. How do you spend Lunar New Year festivals? I am very much interested to how overseas Asians spend the ethnic holidays there in Europe, US, etc. When I was in California, I often went to Asian Super Market and bought seasonal foods there.

Have a nice weekends,

Regards
Brenda

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brenda is too friendly and lad looks happy Mr. Green Give him little dream then beat, hahaha beating
He did some researches on Chinese New Year in London this year, and wrote about it Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:

Hello Brenda,

Am please to read from you once again, am doing fine and healthy over here, Yes my project went fine,
Thank you for your understanding about my late response for your previous mail, I know sometimes we are so busy with our work, so there is no reason for me to be angry with you if there should be any delay for you not to respond to any of my message, But we should try to be keeping in touch, to enable our heart grow faster for each other...

I understand how you felt about your late fiance but you should bear in mind that is call of nature and nothing you can do about it, i never meant you should just forget him from your memory just like that, You have to be remembering him because you both love each other when he was alive but never allow it to effect our relationship because he is death, so don't engage your living with the spirit being because it can affect your love life and affection for man, I hope you understand me?

Every Saturday and Sunday is my free day, today i went to golf club to play with my club members it was very fantastic, i really enjoyed the game, am happy keeping my self fit, do you like sport?

About Lunar New Year festival in London this year was fun, the celebration was hold on Sunday, 22 February 2015
The event started at 10 AM with a parade from Duncannon Street to Shaftesbury Avenue. There was floats, Chinese lion and dragon teams and more.

There was also a free performances from noon with music, dance, acrobatics and martial arts. Trafalgar Square's programme kicked off with the Chen Brothers Flying Lion Dance, plus a host of visiting artists from China.

There was fun activities across a wide area, including Charing Cross Road, Leicester Square and Chinatown, making the event one of the capital’s biggest annual outdoor celebrations

Chinese New Year is organised by London Chinatown Chinese Association and supported by the Mayor of London and Westminster City Council.

I wish you happy weekend and take good care of your self for me

Cheers

Hello, Lad-san

I hope you enjoyed Chinese New Year celebration in London then. But you do not spend time with your son and relatives, eat special foods for Lunar New Year? My relatives gather in Hong Kong and have special dinner at one of 5 star hotel's restaurant on the New Year's day. This year was Shang Palace at Kowloon Shangri-la. Most of my relatives of my generations works outside of Hong Kong and comes back every year.

Please do not say forget about my late fiance. You make me really sad. I do not believe in spirit or anything, but good memory is good memory.

Regarding to sports, I am not really good at all. But I occasionally go to mountain hiking at Big Black Mountain with some friends. The mountain is not so high but very steep, really challenging. Not hiking season in winter.

How do you spend your off time with your son? What is his interest? Teenager must be very difficult. I am sure he will not be happy to know you are looking for woman to marry. One of my cousin works in Canada recently divorced because she had difficulties with her step son at teenage, and finally came back to Hong Kong this Chinese New Year season.

Regards

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kaede wrote:
Most likely he does not know places in London, so did not note about Masami's place in London.

I had a lad claim to be in Scotland once. When I asked where he was, he spat a town that by coincidence was my RL surname. That of course freaked me out.

So I looked it up then asked if another town was close, to which he responded no they are VERY far away. I was born in the other town, it was five miles as the crow flies...

Chrys

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad looks so happy so that sent another email within same day LOL
Quote:

Dear Brenda,

I hope you have a wonderful Sunday, I went to Sunday service today and it was great Sunday for me over here, Yes i really enjoy the London Chinese new year with my Son, we celebrated together with Chinese people here, we ate Chinese food and dance together with them, that was a fun day for us in London.

Brenda, please if i make you sad am so sorry, forgive me because i never meant to make you sad, just that you misunderstand my thoughts about your ex-Fiance, There is no way someone will forget his/her love ones that has passed away, especially the lovely ones, What i meant is that you have to bear the lose and never allow it to affect your future love and affection for a man, you have to be strong and move on with your life, i really feel your pains too

About my son is not easy for me here specially when am out of England for a project due to nature of my Job, well i do take care of my responsibility as a father, My son is living in boarding school, he normally come back home every weekend to spend time with me and go back to school on Mondays, Jackson is a very humble and respectful person, even he is not in support of his mother attitudes towards me, Jackson really like staying with me always, we do everything together in the house, some times we tour together around Europe, I want to make sure i give him best education and am happy is very intelligent and hard working with his studies, even Jackson is the one disturbing me to marry another woman, so she will take care of him as a mother, because since i divorced his mother she never care about Jackson anymore even Jackson never see her for once since then, this will show you the kind of woman she is, she is heartless and abusive mother...

Brenda feel free and secure with me let see what the future will be for us, My son will surely welcome you so far i want to marry you, i have already told her about you today and he smile and said dad i wish you good luck this time and i laugh!

I wish you all the best this new week and hope to read from you again

Cheers

Hello Lad-san

Weekends were fine. I went to Xian street for shopping and had nice meals with colleagues. Glad to know you enjoyed nice Chinese food in London.

What is your son's interest, and what he wants to study at college? I do not think teenagers easily accept someone as Mother. If he rejected his own Mother, he will reject others too. I have no experience of having children, so I do not know how to handle, especially young one at teenage. I may become like evil step mother and if he is not obedient, I am afraid I will throw him harsh word. So at least I would like to understand what kind of person he is. In fact I know one of my friend who is raising a teenager step daughter, she is doing OK but she is almost decided not to become Mother to the daughter. Being stranger living together, she let the step daughter call her "Ayi" means aunty. This made her life better, she says. I think what she says make sense. Do you agree with that? I will not bother your son, he should not bother me, and I do not give any motherly affection. Let him call aunty, or "Ayi" in Chinese, "Oban" in Japanese or else. How is that?

I think we do not need to say sorry to each other when one of us busy and can't write daily. I do not think I need to report whatever I have with work that may prevent me from writing to you. But just for info, I am busy this week and sometimes come home late. So maybe by some cases not able to write to you.

Regards

DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My son will surely welcome you so far i want to marry you, i have already told her about you today and he smile

Confusious he say African scammer can't remember what he says from start of sentence to end.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is too much excited to possibility of getting money sooner, so not even check his linguistic errors.
But friendly character is more monstrous than kick away girls Laughing
Let the son write an essay if he comes out, hahaha.

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

My Beloved Brenda,

am now addicted to you hahahaha, once am back home from work, the first thing that comes into my mind is to check my email to read and reply your message, i think there is chemistry between us because my heart is growing faster for you,

Jackson is interesting in IT Technician, he will study computer science at University, even now he takes science subjects in high school

Brenda i really understand what you meant about teenager nowadays but let me make is clear to you, My son never reject his mother, It was his mother who abandon him and left with another man, so he is really missing her mother no matter how abusive she is, Just that he is not in support with his mother bad Character, You should not worry your self about my son, if future put us together, there is no way my son will call you aunty whereas you are the one he will look on to as her step mother, One thing is clear in life, once you are good to teenagers they will respect you and love you, So if you can accept Jackson as your own biological son, definitely he will take you as a mother too and show you full respect and love, I am his father i know my son, he is a very respectful person and very submissive, so it will please me more if you can give him motherly affection as your own son...

I think for us to build good relationship together we must be keeping in touch, so no matter how busy the day will be for us let us make sure to send message on daily basis, i have place you in my heart already so if i don't read from you in a day, it means i will miss you a lot, so you should try to write me everyday because it will make us come more closer to each other

Take care

Jack

No response from Brenda for full 1 day and responded next day.

Hello, Jack

I am being very busy this week due to some quality issues with products. Just came back to my apartment and have to write some emails to correspond with folks in USA.

Sorry if my wording made you disturbed. I know you are very conservative person with very traditional view about family and I really respect that. Let me say, modern step family is like friends living together. Does this make sense? Room mates do not hold any responsibilities each other. You are responsible to your son, and you take care of him. I am being a friend, he can call me Aunty or Brenda, or in other languages like Ayi in Chinese or Oban in Japanese. I do not mean unfriendly relationship. For example, my friend in Hong Kong, her name is Betty and married to British man called Paul. Paul has daughter called Ashley. Betty allows Ashley to call her Ayi, means aunty. And they are in good relationship. Betty do not interfere anything to discipline Ashley and if any problems found then Betty talks to Paul, and Paul talk with Betty as her biological father. This method is scientifically proven. When I read the article, I was not interested to marriage, so I did not keep that in my scrap book. So whatever your son needs, you take care, I just try to be good friend with him. Agree?

Well, it is good that your son want to study computer science. Do you mind if I challenge your son? I would like him to write an essay. Should be hand writing, because hand writing can show his emotions too. I would like him to write in 1000 to 1500 words, about his desire and ambition about becoming IT engineer, and what an IT engineer can do for world environment and aging society. Appreciated if he can write within 2 weeks of time, then scan the paper he used for writing and send me in jpg file format. You can give him my email address so he can send me the scanned writing by himself.

Regards
Brenda

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Surprisingly, lad agreed about the son's essay!! I can't wait!!

Quote:

My Beloved Brenda,

I am always happy anytime am here to read your message, yesterday that i did not read from you means a lot to me, it was like am missing something in my body, i have developed emotional feelings for you, Please no matter how busy you are always try your best to send me a note ok

However this is my direct number for sms or call +447597858714, i will like you to drop me your number too...

I really understood your point of view regarding my son, I think you make sense here, I know is my responsibility to take care of my son for sure, Just that i thought for you to take him as your son will be preferably but if you prefer him call you Aunty i have no problem about it, just that every thing will depend what the future will be for all us, Beside is not my duty to ask my Son what he will call you, everything thing will depend on the feelings he will have for you and the way you take him matter what will please him to call you..

There is no problem for my son to write essay about is desire and ambition becoming IT engineer, i will inform him on weekend when he come back home, so he can know when to do the assignment accordingly

Brenda never forget you are always in my thoughts this day, You are the only woman my heart beat for this day, i always login in Facebook to view your profile picture hahaha..

Please always take good care of your self for me

Attached file picture flower from me

With Love

Hello, Lad-san

I had busy week last week. How was your weekends?

Appreciate that you asked your son to write essay. Please dear, make sure he does hand writing and not computer aided writing. Scan the paper and convert to JPG file for me to read. That would be really lovely.

Thanks for your phone number. My phone is +(Hong Kong Number). Please kindly keep in your mind about time difference. I do not welcome midnight calls as well as phone calls during work hour.

Will you please stop sending greeting photo of flowers or heart or something alike? I am not young girl who would be delighted with these girly stuff. Appreciate your good understanding.

Regards
Brenda

gardenlady
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

what a bunch of b.s.
Bunny May
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He has now contacted me.

Quote:
Hello Ember, how are you? i hope you are doing fine, am happy to met you and i hope we can have a good relationship together, well am single father with a son, I work with WHO, Please can you brief me more about your self

Hello! I am sure we can if you don't mind email. mine is [email protected]. I am so busy that I don't have time to chat, but I can write nice letters. I am single. No children. How old is your son? Never been a mom before

Quote:
Am Jack Yamazaki whom you gave your E- Mail via Facebook, How are you today? I hope you are doing fine, and how is the weather over there? I hope it's not too harsh, anyway, am writing you from my office right now, because I felt it's very important to let you know more things about me,

You have already know my name, am a simple man by nature and I live and work in London, I am a sports lover I always go to the sports club on Saturdays to exercise myself, I like playing golf, long tennis, I do swim sometimes, My dear if you want to know anything more about me please don’t hesitate to ask me. I really like you and I think we should be open and honest to each other.

I am really happy meeting you, right now am single hoping to meet my better-half one day, I work with World Health Organization (WHO)

It's my pleasure to meet you, and exchange pleasantries with you, I also wish you good health and the best in all your endeavors. Tell me more about your personal life, and your social life, and also what you do at your spare time. Always take care of yourself, and I hope to hear from you soon. I hope you Enjoy your weekend!!

Regards

Hihi Jack! Thank you for your email. I am doing well and the weather is quite nice here! A little about me, I have never been married. I will be 40 this week and I keep very busy. I own a turtle ranch and have partial ownership in an auto-parts store chain and those take up much of my time. I like to be outdoors and I enjoy being near the water. I live in St. Cloud, Florida and that helps me be near many things I enjoy! My best friend performs on Fridays and Saturdays at a club called The Bird Cage and I try to never miss a show. They are so much fun! On Wednesday I am flying out to spend the weekend with a friend in Oregon for my birthday. I really can't wait!

Both of my parents are still together and have lived in St. Cloud, Florida, their whole lives. They own a chain of auto-parts stores that I work at occasionally if they are short people. My brother Brice is 42 and married and he and his husband Alex also live in St.Cloud. Right now they are expecting their first child via surrogate. We are all very excited and their surrogate is a lovely woman. How do you feel about gays being married and having children? I hope there will come a day when it is so normal that I will never need to ask that question! Brice and Alex travel up and down the East Coast to keep an eye on my parents' stores. We all own an equal share, but I still think of it as Mom and Dad's stores since I mostly work on my ranch lol.

Tell me about your family. Are you close with them? What do you do for WHO? What a great organization to work for! They do such important work!

Looking forward to hearing back from you!
Cheers!
Ember

Quote:
Hello Ember,

How are you? am very much delighted to read from you again, i hope that our friendship will grow from friendship to something much intimate and everlasting,
About my self: I was born and brought in London, my father is a Japanese man and married to British woman, my parents are late,
i have married before but is unfortunate that i caught my ex-wife have sex with another man in our marital home without my knowledge, (Of course you did) so i have no option than to divorced her, but we have a child together, my Son is 19 yrs old, he is living with me, he is a student in high school will soon take entrance examination for university,

I work with WHO as a doctor in filed of HIV/AIDS rescue team, we normally do project in Europe and Africa, I also do supply of medicine and hospital equipment to WHO world wide, I like my job and am enjoying doing it..

Well, the truth is that my heart, body and soul admired you the very moment I came across your page on Facebook and that was why I wrote a message to you expressing my desire to have you in my life. Meanwhile, my major purpose of joining Facebook was to source for my soul mate, (It wasn't to source for your new bankroll?) someone who will love me as a person and not for material gain, someone who is willing to live and die with me. I don’t mind traveling round the globe to find true love because I know that true love is a covenant built on a strong foundation and it last forever.

Am happy you are about to celebrate your birthday, when is your birthday?

Thanks i will be happy to hear from you soon.

So I am guessing from here, he will journey to Africa and WHO will need me to send money for lost or stolen supplies? Or perhaps while he is in Africa he has no access to funds back home to help his son?

Ember is heading out of town to celebrate her birthday so he will have to wait until Monday for a better email than the one I sent. Apologies on it being the same dull note I sent to several of my lads.

Hi there! I have had a crazy few days that has even included a trip to an emergency veterinary clinic for my dog last night! I have been trying to get my ranch ready for me to fly out to Oregon to see a dear friend and celebrate my birthday on Saturday! I will be home on Sunday night and will be able to send you an email on Monday. I just wanted to send you a quick note to let you know that you are very much on my mind and not forgotten!

Talk to you soon!
Cheers!
Ember

(")_(")
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The script I heard from real victim was he stuck in Malaysia. But could be Africa too, perhaps depend on women's location.

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slow going, still not reach to stuck in Malaysia or Africa, hahaha.

Quote:
My Beloved Brenda,

My weekend was fine, It is nice to read from again, i was eager to read from you since last week but i know you was busy with your work,
I have told Jackson to write the easy with hand writing, scan it and send to your email, he said by next week it will be done because he is busy this week school projects...

Am sorry if the greeting photo flower i sent did not please you, You know am romantic in heart, i thought you will appreciate it but if you don't like such stuff i wont send it next time, for me i do like those stuff i think it have emotional impact in relationship and help longing for each other

Brenda can you send me your recent photo?

right now am in the office, i will give you a call later today

Cheers

Jack

Hi Jack

How are you? I had busy week again this week. It is still cold here in China. But getting little warmer, 10 degree centigrade during day time. How is London? Is it already spring there?

I thought you will call me on phone, but never got your phone calls. You must be very busy at work, are you? It doesn't matter for me, I do understand. I also could not write to you so often this week.

Regards
Brenda

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He was irritated because he could not call Brenda. I guess his purchased UK phone number could not call to Skype phone. Misspelled Brenda's name.

Quote:

Hello Brenad,

Good evening, am doing fine and you? Today is sunny here not yet spring,
I had busy week too but i called you several times but your number is not going through, i don't know what is the problem, are you sure the number you gave to me is correct, Please resend me your number again or drop me your second number if you have, don't you have direct China number? this is the number you gave to me +852xxxxxxxx and is your HK line right?

what are your activity this weekend?

I wish you all the best this weekend and never forgot you are always in my thoughts

hug&kiss

Jack

Hello Jack

I am doing OK. Thank you.

My Hong Kong phone number is correct. The roaming service working well and I do receive phone calls from my friends very often. My China phone is supplied by my company and all incoming and outgoing calls are monitored, and if any private calls are being used, I will need to explain to HR for the reasons. As a manager, I need to be role model to my team, so I am strict to myself never use company supplied phone for personal uses. By doing this, I can avoid my subordinates to use phone for their personal uses. I do not want to hold more than 2 phones, so I use Hong Kong number for personal uses. Appreciate your good understanding.

I went out for shopping today at Peace Square today and had dinner with my colleagues. Tomorrow, a friend of mine invited me to join her driving and visit Lushun. Should be interesting to see military port over there with some war monuments.

What is your plan for this weekends?

Regards
Brenda

Quote:
Dear Brenda,

How was your weekend? I hope you are doing fine over there, well my weekend was fine, on Saturday i went to golf club and on Sunday i attended the Holy mass as i usual..

I do tried your number again it rang once and disconnect so i think that was network problem, did you see my miss call? I think the best thing for me is to buy caller card for Asia calls and try you next time it will be easy to connect your line..

I wish you all the best this week

Cheers

Jack

I am not sure calling card enables him to call Skype phone number. But I could call to the Skype number from my cell. Number is active
Laughing

Hello Jack

You have been to Mass, so you are Catholic? The real Catholic here in China approved by the Pope is under ban and Communist Catholic Church is considered official, did you know that?

I did received my friend's phonecalls and if I could not pickup. the phone number remains as received calls records. Marcie called me on Saturday, and her phone number indicated on my phone and I called her back. But I do not see your number indicated. I am not sure what was wrong with your phone. Thank you for consideration that you buy caller card for Asia calls. And thank you for good understanding that you do not ask my China phone number that is monitored by my company. Looking forward to receive your call.

Regards
Brenda

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic