SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Even Steven-Quickly becoming NSFW

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Elise's initial contact. This is Calvin's sisters "friend". Any others in contact with him, feel free to post in this thread. Let's share the pain! Twisted Evil

I'm so sorry that I haven't written you before now but I broke my foot and have been taking pain killers and was pretty out of it. I tried to work but the pain killers were making me too goofy. So I decided to stay home and work from home for a few weeks.

My business is going good. With people being so afraid of this Ebola thing, masks, gowns and such have been really selling. But we've also gotten a few good contracts lately so the medical supply business continues to be a good one.

My kids are also doing good, thanks. Like I had mentioned, they're both married and have kids of their own so they do their thing and I do mine. But I think they're tired of seeing their mom by herself and want me to find someone "special". I have to admit that I am tired of coming home to an empty house and have started looking at the dating sites to find someone.

Anyway, I do hope to hear from you soon and hope that you'll forgive the break (pardon the pun) in communication.

It only takes him 45 minutes to respond.

Quote:
Hello,
Good to hear from you! I think i love to learn more now ,I am an easy going person , caring , loving , cool , calm , kind , generous , faithful , honest , discipline, humble , God fearing and im more interested in spiritual happiness than material gain. I try to remain as humble as possible. Im no saint by any means but It is important to me. I love children , I am childlike, love to laugh and joke, keep things light and count my blessing. I drink on occasions , Let talk. But at this point in my life Im waiting for the total package , a companion, friend and a loving woman so feel free to tell me more about your self as well . How has life been treating you without a partner ?? well i will like to tell you that life as being lonely and boring for me as i really need to love someone and to be love when i realize that we cant go thru life without love but I want you to know that I am presently in Accra Ghana for business contract which wont last for some days anymore! I just wanna learn each part of you,am so tired of going back to an empty house always.
Tell me where you are from and where you presently live,just tell me things you feel I should learn about you babe

What is it you are looking for in the opposite sex?I am looking for an honest caring loving , kind , faithful , honest , humble , discipline , easy going . openhanded woman , I'm looking for a companion / friend. Someone to love who will love me.Someone to talk to. A caring person who will take care of me if Im sick. A live and let live mentality. Someone who will accept me for who I am and not try to change me.Easy going personality.Someone to care for/about.Someone to hold when we sleep at nite

What things do you like to do in your spare time?Like me I like to go camping , I like watching videos , Specific Action,Mystery,Playing vid games,hiking,cooking/eating,massages letting/giving,snuggling in front of the fire place with the one I love.

Favorite colors? My color blue/Red

Do you have a good relationship with your family? I do My son is so close to me and he his the most important thing in my life..

What does your job mean to you? To me it is just a means by witch I can enjoy my life. I do not define myself by my job.

Do you enjoy time by yourself? I enjoy my own company and don't need to have other people Involved all the time.

What is a normal day for you after work? I like to come home ,cook dinner for me and son..(Im not a good cook lol)do a little house work.watch T.V. and dink around on the computer. Go to bed. Pretty simple stuff

Does age matter to you?? I'm 48.

Do you like touching and being touched? I am a very romantic,passionate and tactile person an love lots of touching and rubbing/petting. Both ways giving and getting. Honestly I can give more then I receive.lol

Are you an introvert or extrovert..Im a little of each but mostly an introvert....

Do you drink? I drink on Occasions and i don't do drugs
Well I think this should do for now.. I will be looking forward to your next email.... Thanks so much
Steven

I'm so glad to see your reply! I had hoped to read from you and that you weren't mad at me.

Life has been very lonely without a partner. I think I told you that my husband died of cancer 8 years ago. While I have my two sons, they're both married and with kids of their own and have their own lives to lead. But it is lonely not having someone to come home to at night. And my kids want me to find someone who will treat me right and be there for me.

Congratulations on your business contract. I have heard of Accra Ghana but have never been there. What is it like?

What am I looking for in a man? I would love to find the total package! Someone who is kind and considerate, loving, honest, easy going and not easily to temper, someone who loves animals and someone who loves to try new things.

In my spare time, I love to do outdoorsy types of things. I love boating, which is good since my house in on a lake. I love to bike ride, take long walks and just sit in a swing and watch the sun go down. I also love to cook and read and have a glass of wine sitting by the fire.

My favorite color is also blue. I love all shades but especially light blue.

My relationship with my family is very close. My sons Jerry and Tom are 35 and 37. They're both married and have kids, which makes me a doting grandma. But I love them all and would do anything for them.

My job means a lot to me but I do know when to take time by myself. I own a medical supply business that was started by my late husband and I continue to run. It has enabled me to be able to spoil myself but also to put money away for my retirement. And after I retire it will also mean stability for my sons to take it over.

After I come home from work, I like to put some soft relaxing music on and cook. There's nothing that relaxes me more than that after a hard day! Then I watch a bit of TV and then read.

Age doesn't matter to me if it doesn't matter to you. I'm 58.

I think I'm more of an introvert but I will speak up for myself when I feel the need to.

I do have an occasional drink but not too much. I like to remain in control of myself and find that in drinking too much you lose that control.

Oh, I almost forgot. I was born in Miami and live in the Orlando area. I do get to travel a bit and love to take vacations out of the country. My parents are both dead - my dad died when I was 12 and my mom died last year. I do have an older sister and I see her every once in a while.

Well, that's about all I can think of right now...except for the fact that I'm an early bird! People always say that as you get older you need less sleep. In my case that's true. I go to bed early and rise early too.

I'm glad to hear from you and hope to again real soon!
Elise

Half an hour later.

Quote:
Hello Dear,
Nice to hear back from you and thanks for sharing part of your time with me , I am so happy to see you that are a open minded woman , as for me i will like to tell you that all what you want in a man is what i have , i mean i am honest , caring , loyal , submissive as i am , supportive , for now i think you and i need to know a lot more about each other ...Has for the Accra Ghana it been a really nice place since my stay its a good place to be so secured and nice looking place. let me tell you more about my self...let me tell you that i like all sort of music expect rap and i should tell you that a relationship is based on trust honesty and sincerity because without these nothing is ever going to work out and i should tell you that i am a man that walk with God intervention not that i am too religious but i do things the right way and the right time they are suppose to be done, i don't want a woman that will just take an advantage of me... i am not into that because i care so much for my body and other people... i just want to be loved and i will love back in return . Dear I just want a partner that can share mutual respect, trust, sincere concern, and of course lots of love & affection. As far as my past love life , i want you to know that i have been divorced now for 2 years but i have dated twice and i will like to say that i was heart broken that is why i am on the internet to search .. I will want you to know that i don't care about the age difference , distance , race , as i believe that when true love exist all this things don't count ... I think any disagreements should be resolved as quickly and as amicably as possible so that we will have a good and happy relationship ..By the way i will like you to ask me anything that you will like to know about me .....I will have to go now , hope to see your mail soon ,so feel free to tell me more about you,your full Name,Things you love to do with your future partner and will like to have more pics of you too hope to hear from you soon...

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is a fast responder-I got the same opening script within 1/2 hour. D0nna, sister to JohntheD responds-

OMG, you are so goodlooking! Even better than your picture on the site!

Ok, deep breathe, about me-I'm 36, divorced for 6 years and live in Palm Coast FL. It was a friendly divorce: I wanted kids, Eyam didn't and we decided we were both better off with other people. He's got a lot of money: he was even nice enough to give me a chunk when we divorced. And I didn't even ask! I love animal of all types, I have five cats and I work raising rat colonies at a local US lab. They're so cute: pink and white! I really don't have to work but I need to do something besides go to the beach.

I'm lonely too and would really like to meet a man who's into the long term who wants to settle down and raise a family.Lie my profile says, love the beach and all water sports, my favorite color is purple and i like movies too! I really like slasher flicks, romantic comedies. When I come home from work, I feed my cats, play with them, then usually read. I like romance authors a lot . And Stephen King.

I'm also really affectionate and open. When I'm out with my man, everybody knows I'm with him! I'm looking for a guy who's reliable, creative, into his family and people close to him. My brother is here in town and I'm really close to him, even if all he does is think about surfing!

So you're in Ghana? What's that like? I've never been to Africa. And when are you thinking about coming back?

Hope you email me....

ETA-reply came back even faster-he now wants to SMS. Nope. CS, are you doing phone on this?

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Once he's off the dating profile stuff, I get this:

Quote:
Thanks so much for your lovely message now I really want to learn more and more about you if you don't mind we could text with my state number its working here just for text alone but I have cell phone number we could talk on phone as well,But here is my number just text me now so we could text faster than this which takes more time ..Cant just wait to learn more and more about you
347) 850-xxxxx Hope to read from you soon

Nope. He's going to have to sit down and work at putting together an email.

I'm so glad you wrote me back! My phone is paid for by my job and doesn't have international service. Besides, I don't think the lab would be thrilled about paying for stuff from Ghana!

What's wrong with email? Text is just 140 words-I want to know more than that about you? What do you do for fun in Ghana? Do you miss your family? What's your business like?

I've got to go to work soon, I can usually check my email from work so write me back

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I love the excuse you give for not being able to telephone - I'll have to file that away.

Quote:
Hello Honey,
Its really nice to see your mail and i am doing fine here , Has for all your questions firstly I am into gold and diamond business been doing that for over 20 years and I love what I do ,I just hate it when I get home to an empty house but now I met you I know everything is gonna change, No I don't have a sister nor brothers I am the only one except my cousin on there in CA and we don't talk that much I just have my mom I love her so much and I will always do ,when i am not traveling i do own my home that is on there in Anderson IN,i Just have my mom alive she is my world and I lost my dad some years back which I got the other home from and has for the messanger you are talking about I would love if you could give me your id on there so we could chat or if you have a Skype account that would be better and easier for us my dear, well i will like you to know that i am begining to have more faith and hope in this relationship as i will like to say that you are so open to me like no other woman have done and i will want to tell you that i have a special feeling for you now , but i am not in love with you as i think we need to still know alot more about each other ... I will say that i like to play , dance , swim , go to beach and more so i would like to be married someday if that is my faith will welcome it with open arms ,I like open mineded , honest down to earth people , i like possitive people and to surround myself with positive things , i like to do charity if i am rich the way i wanted and i like to help other that are in need ... I like friendly people cos i am peoples person so to speak and i will like you to know that i dislike lairs , con-artist , fake individual , i dont like those who dont respect there bodies or others . i dont like ignorance or people who dont have patient dealing with there fellow man or woman and i dont like negative environment .. As for this relationship i will want you to know that when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams and i will like to tell you that love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end ... what i know is that If this relationship is meant to be, our hearts will find each other And if our hearts melt together so will our bodies and souls. Then every word and every touch will fuel our passion flame. I will be yours, you will be mine, and we when that sweet and private thing comes in contact as well at night i know it will be an unforgotable day of our life ..mmmmmmmmm Lol..... I will have to close now , hope to see your mail again
Yours Love Friend
Steven

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian

calvin
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I pointed sis at this thread and she's loving it. You're on her xmas card list for life ...

Sand Timer - Danilla 2yrs
Sand Timer - John Smith / David Coleman / James Pearson

"The person that went to the bank say is like you are playing a fast one on me,Because the cashier was just laughing at him"

"PLEASE IMMEDIATELY REMOVE THE "SCAMWARNERS" REFERENCE ON THE INTERNET ... THE INFERENCE THAT SOMEHOW THAT I AM RUNNING A SCAM IS HURTFUL TO MY BUSINESS"

"GUY U DE VERY WICKED AND HEARTLESS."

Whip
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could someone PM the details? Anderson, IN, huh? PM me if u need info on the city. I'm using that angle to my advantage.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps it is time for Heidi to emerge from her Femmy induced coma and start looking for love again.

Do we have his dating site profiles? If someone can PM me a link, I'll post it on SW.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe Calvin was working on that.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Should any of the baiters be characters in Las Vegas (my GV to skype ID #is Nevada), I am willing to take/place calls to this lad should calls be needed.
Bunny May
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM sent to Calvin. I can pretend to be from wherever. It would be my first love lad! Cool

(")_(")
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He also has a gmail account:
He has added Elise on chat.

Wow, the gold and diamond business, huh? Are you a jeweler? I love both gold and diamonds and visit my local jeweler every chance I get.

How wonderful that your mom is still alive. Mine was 82 when she died last year but she had been very ill and it was really a blessing that she died when she did.

It's great that you have messenger! My id is [email protected]. I have found that as I get older I don't need as much sleep, so I try to go to bed at a decent hour and get up early. I just love getting up early and watching the sun rise. I'm glad that you're feeling good about our relationship and agree that we need more time to get to know each other. Your statement about creating the right relationship is such a deep and true statement. And we have so many likes and dislikes in common: I also dislike lairs, con-artist and fake people. I would like to think that I'm good at judging whether a person is like that or not and I don't get that feeling that you are like that at all.

Would you tell me what your mother is like? I would love to know more about her and that way it would help me to know you better too.

I hope to hear again from you really soon!

Lad email masked-bware419ers

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed unnecessary quote of previous post - bware419ers

Didn't take him long to start chatting with Elise on gmail then straight to messenger. After an hour I needed to get off and have a drink. lol

Last edited by coffinsurfer on Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bunny May
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@B8er I was reading the Femmy thread last week, got to page 8 and then *poof* it disappeared Shocked

Actually, I might better pretend to be from somewhere else since both Capone and CS are from FL.

(")_(")
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I'm sure that Femmy will re-appear when the possibility of the bait being blown due to Shorty finding himself here goes away.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
username1939
Something the mods dream up

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bunny, the threads are now in Premier

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts < --- my first pink
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Never you insult me again. Never you write such to me. I am not begging you into this transfer, if you do not want to work with me call it a quit and never you write such to my mail box again.

Have a nice day. Mr. Richard Michel
Let's eat!
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear all. Calvin's sister here. Bless you all for what you are doing. I'm very grateful to you and the service you give to all potential victims who have no idea the time put in to prevent these predators from ruining their lives. Once I've stopped licking my wounds it'll be my honour to join in with you. Till then I shall watch and learn from you all. He's only called once since you folk have piled in so THANK YOU! I am enjoying watching the show
Wink
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's eat! I am sorry you were scammed, and I hope once you have healed you'll join in. Have you had the chance to visit Scam Warners? That's an excellent place to get some help healing, plus by posting his information there, you're already helping potential victims who are searching his email or name he's using and hopefully they will drop him like a hot potato!

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Let's eat!
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Some Buddy At Home. Thank you and I'm ok on the whole .. thankfully I only had my heart twisted for a couple of days and the only dents are to my heart and ego and not my bank balance. I'm pretty robust and seek the positive so I'll be ok before too long I reckon Smile I joined scamwarners first and Calvin has uploaded Stevens details there for me. I'm being open about my experience to raise awareness and a number of friends have taken 419 details. I've been very clear with them that there's a safe way and an unsafe way to bait and that they need to study this site carefully before thinking of taking any action. I believe that everything is for a reason and more awareness and potential baiters is a silver lining to it all. Smile
I will most certainly be pitching in... they messed with the wrong woman.
x
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

L3s1ie, Chinese in Japan sent him email. Let's see how it goes.

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
Bunny May
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Let's eat! I am terribly sorry that we had to meet this way, but it will be a pleasure keeping this creep away from anyone else.

@Ginger Lee Since FL seems swamped (ha!) I could go for some Vegas action. Willing to work with a newb?

@B8er & username1939 It was just so funny bcz it happened right in the middle of my femmy binge. I may go gold after the holidays are past.

(")_(")
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Let's Eat-thank you for posting. Do not let this scumbag take more from you than just the time you spent answering emails. We really ask people who have been scammed to think about it before baiting. It's not possible to get "even" but it is possible to help other victims and potential victims.

It's great to hear the positive feed back. So if you want to chill and watch for a bit, pick a good chair and get some popcorn.

Welcome to Eater!

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bunny May-Of course I'd love to help a newb. You'll get the hang of it in no time. Just don't be a drunk character, Oscar makes me call his lads as a drunken mess. I can't handle the headaches the morning after Wink
Bunny May
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Aww! C'mon! It's Vegas! Razz

(")_(")
Let's eat!
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Capone for your welcome and yes, I totally get and respect what you've said. I'm not wanting to bait out of anger. I have a level of understanding for what they do. My drive is to help protect real victims getting hooked. I'll be rooting for the underdog not kicking the cat Wink I'm strapped in, coffee in hand and watching with fascination. X
Let's eat!
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Bunny May. Yes different circumstances would have been nice however, a privilege to make your acquaintance chuck Smile X
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic