SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Someone begging for a kicking ...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
calvin
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one is personal.

I had a text this afternoon from my youngest sister. She asked me if I thought everything was ok with a bloke she'd met on a dating website and had been getting quite serious about. She told me that he was 'in Ghana' with work but would be returning to his house in London soon. Apparently he dealt in gold and diamonds ....
After my head stopped spinning, I found out that she hadn't been asked about money yet. He was using a US lawyers profile pic.

She's upset, understandably, but she understands that she's lucky she found out before things got more serious.

If anyone wants a special plaything to practice their darker side on then please PM me.

Sand Timer - Danilla 2yrs
Sand Timer - John Smith / David Coleman / James Pearson

"The person that went to the bank say is like you are playing a fast one on me,Because the cashier was just laughing at him"

"PLEASE IMMEDIATELY REMOVE THE "SCAMWARNERS" REFERENCE ON THE INTERNET ... THE INFERENCE THAT SOMEHOW THAT I AM RUNNING A SCAM IS HURTFUL TO MY BUSINESS"

"GUY U DE VERY WICKED AND HEARTLESS."

Whip
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM sent.

Safari Olumide: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada "You will Die in Jail"
Jack Boot
Sand Timer -Carbonell l14 months and ongoing.
the doctor told me that i'm thinking too much and he said it may make me collapse if i don't stop thinking......Fred

Honey Am always happy when you call me those beautiful names CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN with MARSHALLOW DIPPERS,Am flattered again calling me SWEET STICKY And SOFT......Carbom3ll
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He seems very eager to "play"...starting a thread on this scumbag.

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic