SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Letting a bait go...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm curious on people's thoughts about this. One of the baits that I have going right now is a loan lad. We had exchanged emails for about a week, and he had never even gotten to the point of asking me to send money via Western Union. He had sent me some scanned documents that contained the conditions of my loan to sign and return to him. I told him that I liked the terms of the loan, and that I was going to take it to my local attorney to review to make sure it was a good loan offer. I figured this might make him get nervous because my attorney would likely alert me to this being a scam. He actually taught me a phrase that I had never heard in his reply (the hay one):

Quote:
Good Day,
We understand your sincerely and faithful attitude regarding this
transaction you are free to do as you wish but make hay while the sun
shines for we have numerous client on our waiting list.

Thanks and God bless you.

So I responded by very politely letting him know that I wouldn't be rushed through this transaction, especially since I had also received another loan offer from somebody else recently. I told him that if he had others on his waiting list then perhaps he should go to them and I would use the other loan offer instead. I expected him to fight to keep me, but it seems he was willing to let me go. He responded first with this:

Quote:
Thanks for your mail,You should understand we do what necessary and as i have told you before, You so free to do as you wish.

So I responded with the idea of using someone else for my loan again by saying this:

Quote:
okay thanks richard. i havent had a chacne to review the documents with the local attorney in my subdivision yet. i might not be able to have him review it until this weekend. since you have others on your waiting list, it is probably best that we cancel my loan application with you and i will proceed with the loan application from the other person who contacted me instead. thank you for your time.

He again responded apathetically with:

Quote:
Your time is yours my good friend

So at this point I am just letting him go, although I have a decent feeling he may come back to me at some point. I guess my long winded question is, "What do you guys think about letting baits go in a realistic manner like this?" I expected this lad to be more desperate to keep me, but I just stuck in character about not being rushed through the process. My hope was that a real victim might also feel rushed in the future and the lad would also let them go as easily. Thoughts?

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg
buffwea
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chances are good he'll email you back in less than two weeks, most of mine do.
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They'll try to rush you. Lads want victims to make quick decisions before they realize it might be a scam. Most of the time they try to convince you that time is of the essence and if you don't act now, you're not going to get your loan/atm card/mysterious trunk/whatever. I've had a couple take the same path your lad is, which to try to convince you to take action now before they give your loan to someone else. He's probably hoping that if he acts all nonchalant, you'll come running back all worried you won't be able to get your loan. Or godforbid, he's got a real victim on the hook. I hope it's not that.

If you disappear for a few days then come back and say everything checked out with your lawyer, chances are pretty good that he'll pick you right back up where he left you because he'll be seeing dollar signs. If not, there's more lads where he came from. Wink

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rowan's right in my experience. If a lad senses the prospect of money, he'll come back.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just had a similar thing happen. I got disappointed by a refugee lad who let me go after I was not moving fast enough and didn't have the money on hand even for the discounted fees.

I had plans in place to eventually pay, but 'she' said she found another person to help with the transfer and dropped me. What's funny is this lad didn't seem to be very good at his craft and I'd expect this one to be a little hungrier and not drop possible paying clients.

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rowan wrote:
Or godforbid, he's got a real victim on the hook. I hope it's not that.

I agree whole-heartedly with everything Rowan said, except for this.

I think it's almost a given that, along with any number of baiters, the lad has at least one legitimate victim on the hook. After all, since we can (and do) bait multiple lads at once, there's nothing preventing a lad from scamming multiple victims at the same time. Because the lad doesn't actually have a loan/atm card/mysterious trunk/whatever to offer, I really don't see it being an either/or kind of proposition.

Which sort of underscores why we do what we do. By keeping the lads busy and decreasing the signal-to-noise ratio, we make it harder for lads to find and keep legitimate victims.

Safari T.W.A.T Vcamera Pastor Omar (Edo->N'Djamena->Abeche): "I have been slept in tached huts in the Sahara deserts"
Safari x3 T.W.A.T Vcamera x3 Tattoo Rev. Prosper (Lagos->Timbuktu): "I have never been in to this type of thing in my life and you called it enjoyment"
Easter 2015 Vcamera Goat Jack Boot
Mortar

House Haranguer: Alone we stand, together we thrive

"trust is hard to build until the foot step of trust has been stepped" Jammy King, getting philosophical

"i HAVE WRITTEN 73 MESSAGES TO YOU WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?" Rev. Boutin Dickson, not getting it
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bait IT Up Posted:

Quote:
make hay while the sun shines

I just got this from my Becks:

Quote:
I want you to
know an patienly waiting for your responce and decision, but I think
much time is not on our side any longer.
so if you still want me, I think you should make hay when the sun
still shine.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
The Reverand
Show Me The Goodies

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Still a Newbie but my thoughts ...

You got a reply so he is keeping you sweet and still interested .

As others have said he might have a victim he sees as more prosperous at the moment i reckon he will get back in touch then the ball is more in your court not his .

I am now going to try multiple baits and string things out more and go cold and await there reply while baiting another one .
My biggest mistake as a Newbie was replying to soon and thinking i had to reply or i would lose them .....but its them that need us (our money) not the other way around so as soon as they get a sniff of coin they will be back .

If you dont get a reply in a week give him a poke as if you need the cash but mention another loan company and quote there terms etc ..

Good luck keep us posted Very Happy

Why did you tell the bank that I am the one that contacted you? You have just killed me .....Lisa Thomas
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally I pick 'em up, drop 'em, kick 'em about a bit and then try and get them to do something highly amusing or dangerous. Otherwise they have no worth to me other than for my amusement and that of others.

The last loan Lad I told him that I had to book a special taxi to get me to the payment office in my wheelchair to pay him my benefits cheque. There you go, I even do morality too. Even more amusingly he approached the Chairman who dollar chopped him for a payment.

I'll bait anything above and beyond ten at a time in a completely disorganised and random fashion making up outrageous tales of an urgent splendectomy (if it even exists). There aren't rules or logic to this game and some of my best foul ups have led to the funniest baits - forgetting what sex I'm supposed to be.

A loan Lad sent this to me today

Quote:
I am rest assured that you will not fail us in terms of the monthly install mental payments.
My highlight.

If nothing's happening - make it happen. Send him a photo of the yacht you plan to buy, so want to increase the loan. Tell him you need the money to cut a demo tape with a record company. This gives you a world of toys and tales to introduce later. meanwhile send him a photo of your dog off the internet (dogs don't usually sue) and the biggest fish you caught (fish never sue) to make him your friend and best pal.

Make him like you and want to be your friend - as he scams you.

"I have not hard form you, the so called G0MER is a thief" Loan Lad who appeared to be expecting more than just money
"I go faint if una nor help me" Loan Lad
"We bring to your humble knowledge that you should mind your ill mannered language you use to the public" Lotto Lad
"I am not interested in fraudulent matters you are trying to engage me in stealing" 419 scammer
"Your nurse is trying to do something evil i must warn you"
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Nice to see you back Mr Chairman Very Happy

Good advice

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I play old, forgetful dumb and close to dementia nowadays. I can't think how it is I play it so well. Laughing

There's a very common phone scam been going round the UK for over a year now specifically targeting the elderly known as 'courier fraud'. If you want to know what scammers look for, there's no one better to tell you than the scammers themselves by how they operate.

I've been back here a week and not received a death threat yet, not counting the 'mods' Laughing

"I have not hard form you, the so called G0MER is a thief" Loan Lad who appeared to be expecting more than just money
"I go faint if una nor help me" Loan Lad
"We bring to your humble knowledge that you should mind your ill mannered language you use to the public" Lotto Lad
"I am not interested in fraudulent matters you are trying to engage me in stealing" 419 scammer
"Your nurse is trying to do something evil i must warn you"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic