SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Just curious, how much time do you spend baiting?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
metamit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just curious about it because a lot of you are quite good at this. There are some days I might spend 2 or 3 hours on baiting, but not every day. And usually only that much time if I get an influx of piggies or sites to report. But as of yet I haven't been able to get a good game going with a lad nor have I gotten anyone to do a real trophy for me.

How much time do you spend in a week getting them to follow your games and stuff?

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Closed lad accounts x274 Mortar
Senegal Nigeria Ivory Coast United States Burkina Faso Benin Japan Ghana Cambodia Flag Togo United Kingdom Spain United Arab Emirates Germany Thailand Ukraine Turkey Italy South Africa Malaysia Canada

"We apologize for the derangement caused to you. Thank you for understanding." - "Maitre Robert", lawyer-lad

Easter 2015
username1939
Something the mods dream up

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me personally, I'm online from about 7am until about 5-6 pm

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts < --- my first pink
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Never you insult me again. Never you write such to me. I am not begging you into this transfer, if you do not want to work with me call it a quit and never you write such to my mail box again.

Have a nice day. Mr. Richard Michel
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That depends. If you are on safari watch, a lot and it can be at odd hours. If you just have a couple of straight baits going, every other day an hour will do it.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
metamit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't been able to get a safari started yet LOL I keep odd hours anyway, but like I said, getting a lad to go off script and play your game I'm finding out is a lot of work. I usually squeeze baiting in between housework and errands, when I'm bored (retirement at my age sucks!).

I get so amused at some of the lengths you make the lads go to and have been working on that. Maybe I need to spend a little more time instead of just a day here and there huh? LOL

Then my piggie numbers and flags might go up Razz

Senegal Nigeria Ivory Coast United States Burkina Faso Benin Japan Ghana Cambodia Flag Togo United Kingdom Spain United Arab Emirates Germany Thailand Ukraine Turkey Italy South Africa Malaysia Canada

"We apologize for the derangement caused to you. Thank you for understanding." - "Maitre Robert", lawyer-lad

Easter 2015
WeepingWolf24
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My laptop is switched on from when I wake up till I go to sleep. So you could kinda say that I bait anytime in between. I usually log into here and keep my emails open on different tabs. That way, when I get a mail I just check it and decide what to do next. Then, I just continue my work.

The initial plan was to only check my mails at night, but this was getting to addictive so that didn't work. Glad to say though, RL have not been neglected yet. Plus I'm still new so I'm only working on 2 baits and they're all straight forward thus far. Smile Smile

Closed lad accounts x 13

Donate to Eater !!
username1939

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^This. I have about 8 going at the moment and I reply to them as and when Twisted Evil Laughing

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Never you insult me again. Never you write such to me. I am not begging you into this transfer, if you do not want to work with me call it a quit and never you write such to my mail box again.

Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't discover baiting until after my first child was born and I've had two since. I have a 9-5 job with a fairly long commute, so my weekdays are mostly spent trying to get evenings in with the kids before they go to sleep. I mostly strait bait and I am able to do that on my iphone with about 10-15 minutes a day or every other day. I have had two safaris that I am not able to confirm via IP (or they'd be in my sig line and posted on the forum Sad ) but am 100% positive were legit. During both I was on calling card and email quite a lot during the day and easily spent over two hours a day each time. My lad made it from Malaga halfway to Andorra, so it was worth it! I have a few loooooooong running strait baits that I invest a good 15 minutes a week in. And of course I read the forums daily.

Sadly, my kids broke my computer a few weeks ago so about all I can do now has to be limited to iphone emails. It is what it is.

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
palemonkbaiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I started baiting back in 2013 but had to stop fairly quickly as real life intervened, and I probably made the mistake of doing too much at once. I started up again fairly recently, and at the moment I devote up to 1 hour per day at most, but then again I am only doing straight baiting at the moment so it shouldn't be too difficult to manage.

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It took me a while to get the time under control - that is to say, not interfering with RL in ways it probably shouldn't.

I work in a job that allows me to check my computers often, as my clients and students are all online. I don't think RL suffered at first, but I did sacrifice some of my planning time for my consulting business, and that has since been corrected.

My day goes like this:

I check my baiting accounts first thing in the morning, and it takes me about 30-40 minutes to sort, reply, report and update.

At lunch, I check my catcher accounts and note which items need to be reported or responded to. I use gmail for baiting, and I've found tagging my inbox with categories to be invaluable. This is maybe another 10-20 minutes.

When I get home at night, I log in to the dating site my character is on, and I reply to the 10 new daily notes there, then I go through the tagged inbox on gmail and respond where necessary. This is typically an hour, but it's spread over my evening as this is also when I grade student work, interact with students, etc.

I've got mentees, and that's the most fun part - emailing and chatting with them. I'd add another 20 minutes a day to the tally.

So.... I'd say 2 hours a day would be about right. Those 2 hours are spread out over the whole day, and I'm not involved in safaris, so it doesn't feel like a lot - but it is effective. And that would be my advice: bait safe, and bait SMART. Keep notes, copy and paste where you can, know your goals with each lad, and control the bait. Find ways to maximize your return on time investment, and leave all emotions at the door. Don't get too sentimental about a lad: if he's demanding a lot from you, slap him and put him back in his place. Your time is the most valuable here Cool

Hope that helps!

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I spend a couple of hours each morning before I start work going through all my main email addresses and replying to mails. During the day, I check 3 or 4 email boxes every so often and report and bank accounts or credit cards that come in and then spend another 1/2 hour or so in the evening replying to the important mails in my main account.

I also keep Eater and SW logged in in the background during the day while I am at work and check them occasionally.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

About 3 hours.

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hard to tell. I have the laptop on all the time. I check my RL email, my baiting email, Eater, and SW several times a day. I also have some programs I work on. I don't have a job, just a darg I should finish next week, but these programs I consider my work, so when the sun sets on Friday I commit and push what I have. On the weekend I report sites, which can go fast or take many hours, depending on how many new sites I have to write reports for and how many Bimbom-Bump sites I'm reporting (they jump, so I have to check every one to see if it jumped). I started downloading one this morning before leaving for church, and it's still downloading.

Normally baiting doesn't interfere with my schedule. But if one of my characters is on a plane trip or in a foreign country, it can. Baiting as Jean normally starts at 11 my time and goes into the evening, but once he was in Mozambique and got a call at 9, which I had to answer at 2 when I'd normally be asleep or trying to.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I spend way too much time in Baiting and Baiting related activities but my Job requires me to test Internet connectivity so essentially I surf the Web for a living.

Not a bad Gig really...

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably about an hour or so every day of actual, online emailing.

Generally, I like to check my email shortly after I get to work and have made sure nothing there requires my immediate attention. I'll read my new emails and bang out quick drafts of my responses. Then, I'll review my draft responses to the emails I got over the past couple of days, make any necessary changes, and send them out.

Of course, I'm always thinking about my lads in the back of my head and, should inspiration strike, that's why I always keep a notebook nearby.

Really, though, it all depends on you. You're not getting paid for this so do it as you have time and when you can enjoy it. If baiting becomes something you feel you *have* to do, it might be time to take a break for a while.

Safari T.W.A.T Vcamera Pastor Omar (Edo->N'Djamena->Abeche): "I have been slept in tached huts in the Sahara deserts"
Safari x3 T.W.A.T Vcamera x3 Tattoo Rev. Prosper (Lagos->Timbuktu): "I have never been in to this type of thing in my life and you called it enjoyment"
Easter 2015 Vcamera Goat Jack Boot
Mortar

House Haranguer: Alone we stand, together we thrive

"trust is hard to build until the foot step of trust has been stepped" Jammy King, getting philosophical

"i HAVE WRITTEN 73 MESSAGES TO YOU WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?" Rev. Boutin Dickson, not getting it
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

During the 500 in 6 at the beginning of the year I was spending 6-8 hours every night pretty much 7 days a week.

Right now, about 3 hours a night and sluffing off on the weekends a bit. The Darlings rarely drop me for letting them go for a weekend so long as I'm sending them money. (not)
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I read lad mails on my iPad in the morning. If I logged on my laptop, I would never want to leave for work. I send emails or make plans for what I want to do in the evening.
I'm gone 10-11 hours with commute and work, then I come home, fix dinner and bait. I can't bait at work but check gmail app on my phone, mainly for giggles during the day. Usually it's 3-4 hours in the evening on the computer, reading RL emails, baiting, talking to other baiters. It's my stress relief after the long work day.
Oh yeah, then there's lad calls in the morning and evening. Weekends plenty of time on calls and emails.
I'm addicted and have been ever since I started.

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6
metamit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting, so I'd say right now I'm in the norm. I miss some days during the weeks with RL but I'd say that the days I am on it's about an hour of emails and if there's things to report it's another hour or two between emails, research and reporting.

I guess the biggest thing I'll need to watch for is to not let it take me from my RL. I'll keep working at it. Thanks for the responses. It's given me a better view of balancing the baiter life. Very Happy

Easter 2015
username1939

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Being a carer for my partner (full time) I sometimes need the chance to bait. (not sure if that comes across ok? In other words, I sometimes need a break from RL)

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

metamit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I know what you mean! I don't work anymore but I care full time for kids I still have at home. Carers need a break and I think this is a good "hobby" to have to break up the regular day, isn't it?

Easter 2015
username1939

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ It sure is Laughing

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice thing about this volunteer army is you can do it in as little or as much time as you are prepared to give it. Nobody is gonna say you aren't holding up your end of the deal.
Uno Nisu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Big Al wrote:
Nobody is gonna say you aren't holding up your end of the deal.

Except for fraudstrated lads

#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Demmit you made me Laugh..Oh Wait that's a good thing eh?

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The hardest thing about baiting is fitting it into your schedule and not letting it take over your life. Many of us who have been at it for awhile have had to take time off every once in awhile to recoup and get back on schedule.

I now only do baiting that I can fit into my schedule. If I get overwhelmed I just drop baits.

Right now I'm mostly baiting for CC's as the modality allows me to interact with them via email as fits my daily schedule in RL while still appearing to be an actual small business owner. If RL keeps me from getting back to them I always claim that a problem in "the warehouse" has kept me away from the computer.

guy nawaaa for you oooh
metamit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I think I'm seeing why you can end up spending more time on these LOL I woke up this morning to an influx of emails in two baiter accounts with a few from lads I thought I lost, after another 2 lads I hadn't heard from already emailed me over the weekend. I restarted some of the baits, but adding them to the new baits I started and wow ... I blew past my normal 2 hours already, but luckily am not so addicted that I can't walk away LOL

I had to start a notebook to keep them all straight, too.

Easter 2015
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic