SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Civil Engineer wants Money - He got none for holiday season

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi how are you.
Will you please provide background information of the person Robin I Benson?

Quote:
Hello. Good Morning.

How is your Night Going.? Hope you are having a blessed Weekend. I must confess you are you must be Pretty at heart. Thanks for your comment about me. I do believe true love comes from the heart and honesty and meeting plays a good role. Thanks for the phone number..This is mine as well .561-494-6547. I will give you call as well Much later when its ok by you.. Here are some of my Likes and dislikes.

I like many things as I am open minded and flexible person. Generally, I like everything providing that there is no dislikes of mine infringing on the likes. Some of my favorite food (restaurants) consist of Chinese, Mexican, Italian with Jamaican sauce and rice being my favorite.

There is not a whole lot that I dislike, however; the things that I do dislike seem to be based on values and character, allow me to explain. There are certain things that I have no interest in, however; these are the things that I clearly dislike or choose not to tolerate are: disrespect, unfaithfulness, dishonesty, lying, cheating, mean spitefulness, being judgmental, callousness, harsh words, hurtful acts, untrusting people, displaced anger,dirtiness unfairness, injustice, selfishness, being inconsiderate, blaming, not taking responsibility, self-contentedness, rigidity and anything else that can cause damage or be damaging to another human being.

I am Happy getting to know you. Have you dated online before and what are your experience? Do you believe you can find true love online? Do you have an accent? I do have an accent. I will be glad to read from you Thanks.. Just woke up late and decided to reply.

Quote:

Hello. I have you sent you the account information and everything you needed. I am in need of this Financial Help and time is not on my side. I have sent you all you needed from me. Please kindly let me know if you will help me or not. This her information

Robinxxxxx
phone: 724-xxxxxxx
SSN: 308-68-6954
Address: 106 xxxxxxxxx
SSN: 206-xxxxxxx Edited to remove potential victim/mule info-Capone

Thanks for info on Mr. Benson. I need to talk with my bank tomorrow on Monday with these info. The transaction was not successful and his account seems to be suspended for any involvement in criminal activities such as money laundry. Another option is to provide me bank account of person free from any suspicious activities.

Quote:

Good Day Dear

How are you doing today? how is everything going with you there? I hope you are not stressing and exausted anymore. I got your email and i find out with my project manager and she told me that may be it was because of the large funds going in and out of the account because it is for bussiness. Nevertheless i got a new account details that is okay for you to transfer the funds online.

Below is the account details :

Name: Lynette Mule
Account number: (removed)
Routing number: 122101706
onlne wire number : 026009593
Bank name: Bank of America
Bank Address: 25260 North Lake Pleasant Parkway,Peoria,
State: Arizona
Zip code: 85383

Just take a screen shot of the deposit slip to me for me to use as a proof of payment.

Enjoy the rest of your day

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The bank account and mule details reported to moderator. I want to spend one more day to make sure account to be reported to authorities.

Hello, thanks for bank account. Will you also provide me address and phone number and SSN of Ms. Lynette Mule, so that I can verify with the bank and will be able to make transaction? May I also know who Lynette Mule is? AZ is very far away from FL.

I will have long day with lots of meetings. I hope I can get info from you by this evening.

Regards

Quote:

Hello.

How is Everything going..? Just got up and received your email. Lynette Mule is my Cousin, I trust her so much. though she is disable. Transfer the money to her. She lives in Arizona. . She will send to me without delay when she gets it.

SSN is 704-13-xxxx

Adress: 22558 w miner trl Peoria AZ 86383, United States <-- fake

Phone: 743-551-2729,,<-- fake

Well, SSN are personal and security number of individual, bank dont need it to transfer money. Well I have sent you all you need. Make the transfer with the info i gave you. You can also do it online. I sent you the online wire number as well.

Thanks.

The phone number of Ms Mule you gave me does not exists. How can I trust your information?

Regards
Imelda

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Hello Phone number is correct. Maybe she is still Asleep. Thats her house phone. This is her cell Phone +1203-646-8073.. I have no reasons to give you wrong information. The bank details are correct. I want to ask you? Do you want to help? I have done all you wanted from me. I need your help and i can give you wrong info. If you can not help me, Please let me know ..

203 is not AZ number. Pinger VoIP in Branford, CT
Most probably lad's purchased phone#.
The mule's phone number found by spokeo and sent to moderator but none of these numbers from the lad matches to it. However, send him online transfer screen shot broken file tomorrow then Twisted Evil

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ignored yesterday's email from lad.

Quote:
Hello.

Can you help me please. I need y

And today

Quote:
Hello

I guess you never wanted to help . Thanks for wasting my time. I wish you a blessed season and happy new year in advance

Finally he did not get any from Imelda!!

I was not feeling well yesterday and stayed at hotel room whole day. It was public holiday in Japan yesterday, that was king's memorial or something, and no clinics open except for emergency cases.

Today I am having series of meetings at customer site. How can I take time for you now? If you can not wait, then I will not help you, or seems to be like you do not need any help from me. That's good. Please do not write to me any more then. Have a dreadful holiday!

Regards

At least he gave me 2 piggies and one mule identify was discovered, so I am quite satisfied. Hopefully his Christmas is going to be unhappy because no 2000 USD coming in to his wallet.

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A lovely Christmas story!
Very enjoyable. I have a feeling the story isn't yet over. Will his love for money conquer all? Will a 3rd account be given? Will he send you some sig worthy rants? Does this dress make my butt look big?
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ginger Lee,

Yep, he came back Shocked
I guess AZ account should be suspended and mule should have contact from authority sooner. Maybe challenge next roasted pork:p

Quote:

I am so sorry if i made you feel that. I am sorry for your health, Please do take care of your self. I wish you quick recovery. I do need need your help so badly. I am going frustrated because time is not on my side and you are my only hope, I want you to forgive me and find a place in your heart to help me .. I care about your health and i want you to be fine. I am sorry how you feel and please understand me. I await to hear from you

No immediate reply. Imelda is busy at work.

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think most probably the mule account may be suspended. So let Imelda contact the lad.

From Imelda to Lad

I really feel bad with your attitude, you only think about money while I was sick in bed?
Anyway, I was at customer site whole day and opened confidential files, my company PC security system did not allow me to take screen shot for any purposes. Please check with Ms. Mule whether she finds my deposit or not. Her account book should indicate my name if transaction was successful. I need to fly back to Hong Kong tomorrow.

Regards
Imelda

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Hello

How are you and season Greetings to you. I do care about your health and you. I am sorry if my attitude offended you. I was only frustrated because my situation. Thanks alot. I will tell her to check, It might take 2 or days to get to her account because its an international transfer, But if you can still send me details of the transfer please do or a copy of the deposit slip. May God bless you and grant you your heart desires. I also wish you a safe flight

Only 3.5 hr flight but need more time for checking etc. It will be whole day trip back from Tokyo to Hong Kong. No response from Imelda.

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Still no reply from Imelda?

I am also hoping for some more Threads about your 'kick away' characters Neutral
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yes, Imelda in Guangzhou now, Gmail is blocked:p

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think my winter holiday was too long for lad.

Quote:
Dec 29
How are you? Hope you got to Hong kong Safely? I have not received your email and i am worried about you. Please do write me as soon. I also want to inform you that the money has not been received in the account By my cousin. Maybe its the holiday or something but i just want to update you. Please, If you have a copy of the deposit slip do send it to my email so she can take it to the bank as Proof. Thanks and have a blessed day

Quote:
Jan 2
Happy Birthday and happy New year. I wish you the best things in Life.. I also want to let you know i got nothing. You never responded to my emails. I hope you are well.

Jan 8
Hi, I hope you had nice New Year holiday.

I had to travel to Guangzhou, just near to Hong Kong but in PRC mainland side. I was not able to access to my gmail until I am back to Hong Kong. China government blocks use of Google recently without any explanation. This happens sometimes, it is very sensitive matter in China.

Surprised that the transaction was not successful. However, I have checked with my bank, and they do not explain to me about details but seems to be like something wrong with Ms. Lydette's account. I don't think you still need me to send 2000USD by now, don't you?

Regards

Quote:
Jan 8
i am not a child, you never sent any thing , you where playing Jokes on me and God will not forgive you. maybe fooling your self with your friends . I dont need your damm money, I thought you are good person i can talk to , but you are goat

Jan 8
I am not a kid either. I take your word as really bad and I do not forgive you.
I am not playing jokes or whatever, and I do not believe and fear your gods or spits or whatever. This year is year of goat. Calling goat means good, do you know? You do not have to contact me any more. Go away from me.

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice reply! Very Happy

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
gardenlady
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you should win an academy award for your baiting. wonder who will be his next victom
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Capone, Gardenlafy, thanks. So surprising that this lad still wants to deal with Imelda.

Quote:

Hello. I did not call you goat , I meant to write Good. My computer is messing up. I had hopes in you and you never wrote back to me. If you really wanted to help me, you will send through money order, western union, i gave you two accounts and money was not there, you are really good but let me know if you want to help , and i will give you western union addess and it will be sent

Imelda is not happy with his attitude. Now kick him away after getting 2 Cantonese Roasted Porks.

Your attitude is not the attitude to ask things to others. Taking a big attitude while asking for money, and just sitting two weeks doing no other things to get rid of your problem and never looked for finding solution by yourself, and when I was unable to reply to your email then you say I am bad. I'm fed up with your attitude.

My policy is not to tell the details of my work to friends. Because there are confidentiality issues and even telling a location will expose which customer or supplier I am visiting and what issue might be there. But I do tell you a little.

December 17, I was trapped in the snow, on the way to visit the customer in Yamagata, Japan. You can find out from weather.com.

I spent next weekend after coming back from Yamagata to Tokyo, stay at hotel due to fever. I did not go to the doctor, but I went to drug store to buy medicine. Call the drugstore by yourself, ask them whether any Asian woman who speaks English and Chinese came to buy medicine for flu on 22nd Dec.2014 or not. Here is the link to the drug store. http://www.marunouchi.com/e/shop/detail/8477

After I am back to Hong Kong, I had to go to Guangzhou. After the meeting with Japanese customers and suppliers, I had to go to my company's factory in Mainland China side and stay there with factory engineers to deal with the issue we had discussed in Japan. while staying in Guangzhou, I was unable to access to my G mail. China government blocked access to Google from end last year.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/12/29/google-china-idUSL3N0UD21W20141229

Anyway, no longer feeling anymore help you. I have no time to deal with person who is like teenage kids who expects immediate reply hourly basis or so, and if not receiving responses then pissed off. You do not have to reply to me. Good bye.

Regards
Imelda

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

kaede wrote:
...like teenage kids who expects immediate reply hourly basis or so, and if not receiving responses then pissed off.

That just about sums up most Lads.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic