SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Soldier Dan

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Dear ,

Always glad to read from you but the only thing that bothers me most is how you have no trust and believe in me or for me. well you don't distract me at all ok my love but just bother the way you don't have any trust for me. hope you are fine? take care of yourself.

Daniel

Quote:

My Soileder Man Dan,
How can you say that? Of coarse I have trust in you!! Otherwise you would not be a surviver of the fitters. You must focus on being strong and not be shot at. You never know what happens during war and so far you have been lucky but face facts, you have a dangerous job.
I am fine and hope you have a good night.

Quote:

Hello , Glad to hear from you and hope your night was a pleasant one right? Well my dear i know that am in a war zone so i have myself well concentrated and alert of what ever that will come into my way but did you say you trust me? And are you really sure with that word trust? just do let me know because trust is a word easy to say but hard and difficult when it comes to the practical way. So be sincere and honest to yourself and let me know if you really trust and believe in me Daniel. have a nice time and take care! Kisses.

Daniel.

Quote:

Well I don't know why you are suddenly haveing trust issues. We met online. Perhaps we should meet so you can see for yourself what kind of personn I am.
Do they allow visitors to Arfghanastain? Perhaps I should visit you?
Just thinking out loud...well I hope you have a good day and be careful!
Kisses!!!!!

Quote:
Hello My Dear ,

Happy to hear from you once again hope all is well and how has your day been? Mine was a stressful one because it wasn't an easy thing today as lot has died again (again? like zombies?). Well i will never allowed anyone who is part of me to pay me visit here in Afghanistan never! I wish you could but it's very dangerous my love but don't worry things will workout soon. take care! Kisses.

Daniel.

Quote:
My Soileder Man Dan,

I am so sorry to here you had a stressfull day. It makes me sad for you! How many has died again? Terrible shame. So terrible.
I really hate war. I hope you get those bastards who are responsible and skin them alive because those rats deserve it! I hate to hate but I hate them.
Reely I do.

Well I didn't know you weren't allowed visitors. I thought perhaps it was safe in areas of the border of Arfghanastain but I dont watch the news so I don't know.

Well my Soileder man, please don't be too sad about the ones who died, they sacraficed themselfves for our freedom and they will always be remembered (as zombies).

Kisses and tons of hugs!!!!!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi xxx, Thank you for your message and much concern.Hope you are fine and doing good? well i want you to know that lot has died and it makes things so tight now here for us my dear. Always busy on duty and hoping soon things will workout well. So what are you still thinking about helping me received the Package as the Package is there with the Security Company in London UK? Please do think about it and update me. Take care for now and enjoy yourself. Kisses.

Daniel.

Quote:
Soileder man dan,

No

Love,
me

Quote:
Hi xxx, did you say no love? how?

Quote:
Oh Soileder Man Dan,
No, I said "No". Period. Full stop.

Quote:
Alright thank you!

Quote:

Your Welcome!

Quote:
Hello My Dear xxx,

When the tides are low and everything seems gloomy,there's always a sunshine of hope as Happiness is not something you postpone for the future.It’’s something you design for the present. so my dear Make each moment a happy one as I just did it by remembering you because my dear i know We are not too close in distance.We are not too near in miles.But text can still touch our hearts and thoughts can bring us smiles.!Good Morning and Have a nice day! Just here to say good morning and will write later when am less busy ok? Hope you will take good care of yourself my dearest Angel. Let me end it here and write later. Take care! Kisses.

Daniel.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How long have you been wanting to just tell a lad "no"!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do get the funniest responses to "no".

Quote:
Dear Angel,
One more day will rise up over you plenty of that light lavished by a radiant sun, so you can keep being the light of my life with this love of yours and your wonderful presence, the reason why I love you so much. Today I feel like life has expanded and decided to shine brighter and you are the reason for it, and for you I smile. I feel like everything is better and magnificent, I am able to enjoy a new day rising when I wake up feeling a happy person because of your love. Each day that passes by since we started loving each other is like a dream and I dream of being always by your side, so close, and the possibility of fulfilling another journey with your kisses and embraces meets all my needs and aspirations for today.
Well Dear,Right now I can see in thought how I want to live my live: my eyes following you waking up so quietly and relax, your shining presence in each and every morning, as long as we are together. So good morning, love of mine, today, tomorrow and always. May God keep us together, loving each other more and more day after day. I wish to wake you up and cover you with kisses all the days of my life. I will end it here and wish you best of the lovely New Week we just started. Stay safe and blessed. Enjoy the new week with Peace, Comfort, True Love and care,Happiness and Joy. Love you!
Regards,
Daniel.

Quote:
So sorry for the delay my computer crashed so I am learning how to use an iPhone
How are you?

Sent from my iPhone

Quote:

Hi Sus. sorry about that but happy to hear from you. How is work and how is the weather there as well?

One lad calls me by my character's first name, the other/s call me by my character's last name. The 'no' lad isn't writing.

Quote:
You at sweet to feel my pain but the weather is normal for winter
Wish it was the summer
How are things over there?

Sent from my iPhone

Quote:
Hello Sus, thank you for your respond and thanks for your compliment. I appreciate so much but sorry about the weather system there as we are also facing the same here but for us we are Soldiers so we are used to it and knows how to control it when it's Winter time. Anyway, things are still the same and we are just hoping for the best to come my dear....can't wait to be out of here to be by your side. I miss you so much and yearning to be back home soon. Well It's lunch time here so am going now and will write once am less busy again ok? Take care for now. Kisses.

Daniel.

Quote:
Do be safe and I hope you aren't too cold. Keep warm and wear a blanket around your feet when you are driving so you can keep warm.
Miss you terribly!

Quote:
Hello Sus, thank you for your kind and lovely message. I appreciate and happy meeting you. Well will you be helping me out receive the Package?

Quote:
But of coarse!

Quote:
Hi My Dear Sus,

Thank you for getting back to me once again and am so much happy reading from you and hope you enjoying the evening? Well here are the information of the Company Below:

Name: REV KINGSLEY
Email:og[email protected]
Phone Number: +4477200

Please this is their contact you can get to reached them. And this is what you have to send them as an email ok?

Hello Sir/Madam,

Greetings! I'm Sus, contacting you on behalf of my Fiance Hon. Daniel L. Davenport who's funds has been deposited in your custody and now, as his fiance, I'm standing as his beneficiary to received the Package that makes me contact you so if you can please five me the run down on how the Package will be delivered to my destination so that we start it now. Please kindly get back to me asap once you read my email.

Kindly,

Sus.

Please send this to the Company ok? Thank you and will be waiting to read from you.

Regards,

Daniel.

'Sus' decided she would rather send:
Quote:

Hello Ingley Zobo,

I'm Sus, contacting you on behalf of my Fiance Daniel L. Davenport.
He wants out of the armee now and wanted me to rite you.
I want him to catch a ninja first and get his ninja star metal but he hasn't.
Since he seems like a failure, you should let him out of the armee and I'll be taking care of him
because I think he has the armee jetlag or battered armee synderome. It means he should come home now.

Please test him for HIV/Aids before he leaves becuase he will propbably expect sex and i know there are homosexualists in the armee so I don't want no hiv/aids.

Kindly,

Sus.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Beloved Sus,

Call My name in the morning and you will hear Me whisper, “I love you.” Seek Me when you open your eyes and feel My presence near you. Whenever you reach for Me, I will extend My hand of mercy to you, for My mercies are new every morning.Though at times it may feel I am not near you, I am. For you are my love and I will never forsake you. I will keep you warm when the world is cold. You never need to wonder again if I will be there in the morning when you awake because, You have taken hold of my mind, you are my first thought when I wake up. I send these beautiful words to you, so you also think of me and know that you are the most important person in my life. Your love is the light that illuminates my life.

And My dearest Angel, When I see the light of day I think about how you also brighten my life with your love. With you I want to become a better person to make you happy. Thank you for the immense love you give me and for giving me a reason to smile as I know you are reading this message with a beautiful smile on your face. Get up and hear the beautiful sound of the birds. See how the sun shines, as intense as its light is the love that I have for you.Well am ending it here and will write later when am bless busy ok? Have a blessed New Week! Kisses.

Regards,

Daniel.

Quote:

Ok my lovely Soileder man Dan,
I wrote to your company commandeneer like you said so you can come home to me

Quote:
Hello My lovely Sus, I feel so glad hearing from you and hope you are fine. Well thank you for writing to the Company to make an arrangement to make the delivery of the Package to you so that you can have the DD 214 FORM signed and submit so that i can be given discharged from an active duty post back home to be in your arms. Please do comply with them so that everything can be done so fast ok my lovely Sus. Anyway how was your day and work? Mine was stressful as usual as we are even about starting new day here. Anyway let me leave you here ok? We get in contact later when less busy. Stay safe. Kisses.

Daniel.

Quote:

My Soileder man Dan!
I wrote! They didnt' respond but i imagine your company commandeer is busy and didn't read it yet.
Well I hope the DD 241 comes soon so you can get yoursefl home and properly showered and do you have to do decomtanition?
Well I don't want you to be radioactive and I hear stories about that kind of thing there so do stay away from those dirty bombs ok?
I really can't wait to get you home! My day was delightful and sorry you are stressful but hang in there and you will be home soon!!!!

Quote:

Hello My Lovely Sus,

Thank you once again for your kind and lovely Message. I feel good and happy reading from you again, Well you might have been right that the Company manager might be busy with lot of work or duty which makes him not read his email yet. Well let's wait to see if he will did so that everything can be done very fast ok My lovely Sus. Well i pray that soon. Well i don't know if you will need to do document but let the Company get back to you and see what are the Procedure to get the Package delivered to your House ok? But you have to prepare yourself little bit financially in case they demand for payment you can be able to sort it out with them and i will offer you 35% of what the Package Contain and give you 10% of all your expenses you will do in receiving the Package ok my lovely Sus. Hope you understand? Well i will end it here and wish you best of the night....kisses.

Regards,

Daniel.

Quote:

Don't you worry about any of the finances
As long as you get here safe and sound
Do make sure to stay safe

Quote:

Hello My Love, Sus, Thank you for your message. But my love why do you try to send this message to the Company, Hello Ingley Zobo,

I'm Sus, contacting you on behalf of my Fiance Daniel.
He wants out of the armee now and wanted me to rite you.
I want him to catch a ninja first and get his ninja star metal but he hasn't.
Since he seems like a failure, you should let him out of the armee and I'll be taking care of him
because I think he has the armee jetlag or battered armee synderome. It means he should come home now.

Please test him for HIV/Aids before he leaves becuase he will propbably expect sex and i know there are homosexualists in the armee so I don't want no hiv/aids.

Kindly,

Sus.

What is the meaning of this? Is it not a Package i ask you to help me receive? so why all this emails to the Company? I said write them and let them know you are my fiance and ready to receive my Package which has been deposited in their custody so they should update you on the Procedures to pass in getting the Package delivered to you in safe and sound period! Why going to ask things which doesn't concern the Company holding the Package? Think about it..well i want you to re-write the email like how i explained to you and send back to the Company and apologizes for the inconvenient ok? Will end it here and wish you all the best of the day. Kisses.

Daniel.

Quote:

My soileder man dan,
I wrote to the company commandeener so you can get out of the armee!
Don't you understand?
I am helping you get out
forever!
you gave me the email address of the company commandeener of the armee, right?
Well I am helping and apparently you don't appreciate my help so maybe you should forget it.
I am reely dissappointed in you.
Reely.

And to Zobo:

Quote:
First you have shared my confidencial email from me to you to my now propbably ex finace
so you can forget about me helping him since you are a bad company comandeer, even if you are armee and i dont care no more and how DARE you share my email with him
you can shove my email up your ass you are a terrible man!

Also you should not be in the armee yourself because you porobably sell secrets to the enema and i will never write to a terrorist liek you again

fuck off,

Sus

pms: david is not leaving the armee now because of you
ppmss: all your fault!

Sus is rethinking this whole marriage thing, perhaps the soiled man should call and propose marriage if they get over this little bump in the road...
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Lovely Sus, Glad to hear from you again and want you to know that the Company you sending an email to is not the Army Officials but they are Security Company who deals with Packages and they are the people having my package in their custody so what i want you to understand here is that you just need to let them know you are my fiance and ready to receive the Package in their custody so they should tell you the procedures of having the Package delivered to your House ok? Then we leave the rest for you and i to handle. Hope you understand me now? I appreciate your effort to help me out but they are not Army Commanders. I will be waiting to hear from you so try and correct the email and sent to the Company back ok? You will just spent some money to get the Package delivered to you safe. Take care and have blessed time. Kisses.

Regards,

Daniel.

Quote:

But why do non armed officiates have you're dd241? This makes no sense!
Well I don't think I can write them because I sent them a mean email yesterday and they won't appreciate it but that was there fault for sharing my email to them from me to you
And you can check with them on that but if they write to me and explain why they are sending my email from me to them to you then we can proceed
Miss you!

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Love, you need to understand that due to security reasons for nothing to happened to my Package, makes me put my DD 214 inside the Package for safe keep hope you understand me my love? So just have understanding and get across to them so that they can start working out things on how to come to your house with the Packages ok? Do this now and get back to me asap! Kisses.

Daniel.

Quote:

I don't like you yelling to me to get back to you asap!"
This is not how a loving man talks to his future wife.
I will write to them only when we settle this one thing:

Because you called me your finace, you never proposed.
Can you call me and propose marriage properly
I am a woman who deserves to have a proper proposal of marriage.

Quote:

Hello My Lovely Sus,

Thank you for your message and sorry if my words sound offensive ok? Well you want me to proposed right? Anyway my lovely Sus, i want you to know that, I'm so in love; I get this warm sensual feeling every time I think of you. When I sleep at night, all I can dream about is you. I wish I could hold you in my arms. I dream of the day when I could kiss you passionately on your soft sweet lips and listen to your heart beating because it's sweet music to my ears. All I can say is let me be the one you love; let me be the one whose love you need. I love you and with you i will like to spend the rest of my Life so give me the chance my Queen.

Love always,

Daniel.

Quote:

My Soileder Man Dan!
I would like to hear your words, like on a phone call and for you to propose to me properly, and I will say yes!
Can you do that? Call me and ask me to marry you? I want to treasure this moment forever!

Quote:
Hello Sus, i can see you have no trust and believe in me but rather doubts are what is full up in your mind and that is not supposed to be that way my love. I truly loved you and needs to be with you why won't you trust and believe me? Or is it because of the offer i ask you to help me out with makes you to be reacting this way? Oh i see that is the main points. Well for me i want you to know that am not ready to break the Law and not even ready to bare the risk or consequences involved ok? Sorry about that. Have nice time.

Daniel.

Quote:
Break what law? There's no law against you getting married
I guess you changed your mind about our future together
Well that's fine buy me
Have a mice life

Sent from my iPhone

Quote:
Hello My Lovely Angel Sus, thank you for your message but why are you so difficult to listen to me if you really want us to live Good Life together as a lover? Why are things going this way? In fact you have really make me feel so bad and doesn't know what to even say. Anyway hope you are fine? Have a nice time and enjoy yourself....kisses.

Daniel.

Quote:

It is not too much for a woman to ask her man to call her to make a formal proposal of marriage

I love you but we cannot be properly engaged until you propose in person or on the phone

On this I insist

Sent from my iPhone

Quote:

Oh i see if you still insist then wait till i return but make sure you get in contact with the Company to have the Package delivered to you. Thank you.

Quote:
No
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Dearest Angel,

Good Morning!, As the birds starts singing And the sun looked down upon the mountain's rim May the path ahead be of gold for you, Dazzled with the brightness of the Sun as You have filled my senses with love, joy and compassion, Let happiness and laughter fill your day! Even though The distance may be far, the days may be long, the nights may be black as tar but my love is forever strong. I long to share mornings with you, and wish to spend the nights too but since we don't have that now, I feel down and blue. I bless your morning, and wish you a lovely day ahead as I send you this Good Morning, my love for you will never be dead because my dear, If there was no you, there wouldn't be a real reason for the sun to shine, flowers to bloom or for the earth to spin. Your beauty is the true reason why I wake up and go to work. Your love motivates me to make you feel as exuberant as I do when I will see your smile or hear your laughter. Good morning to my
beautiful lover. And may you have a lovely weekend and a pleasant day full of Hope, Comfort, Peace, Happiness and Joy. Stay blessed as i take my leave for now and get prepared to be on duty. Enjoy the rest of your day and will write once am less busy.

Take care! Kisses.

Regards,

Daniel.

Quote:

Our conversations with other dreamweavers have led to a flowering of ultra-spiritual consciousness. Humankind has nothing to lose. We are at a crossroads of presence and suffering.

Without stardust, one cannot grow. The complexity of the present time seems to demand an unfolding of our chakras if we are going to survive. Only a child of the planet may release this fusion of choice.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My dear what is the meaning of this message?

Quote:

It's a pome!
For you, my sweet Soileder Man Dan

Quote:
I see that is cool with me but what are you now talking about my Package?

Quote:
My Soileder Man Dan!
Why such few words to me today? Am most distressed and feeling like you maybe lost all your love for me?
Well my sweet thing, I am unable to accept your package because, according to your own rules, the dd 241:

"is a document of the United State Defartment of Defense, issued upon a military service member's retirement, separation, or discharge from active-duty military and this has to be signed by only the Military Personel's wife, parents, siblings, Finance only"

We are not engaged since you won't call me and propose so I am not your finance.
I am not your wife
I am not your parent
I am not your sibling.

Therefore according to the militia rules, I cannot accept the package.
I wish I could help, but the only way I could help is by telling a lie and mama always said to do a lie is a devil deed and not to lie so I cannot accept the package.

I wish you could come home in spite of all this package stuff.

I miss you reel bad!
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
but the only way I could help is by telling a lie and mama always said to do a lie is a devil deed and not to lie so I cannot accept the package.

This bait is ever sooooo entertaining, you can consider yourself being lucky, having picked up this very particular idiot! Keep getting at him as hard as you can Cool

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll waste more of his time until he can figure out a new way to get my character's money (or make a phone call).

I think he meant to be insulting with this:

Quote:
Hi Sus, thank you for telling me this ok and by having the courage to send such an email to me at where I' am. God bless you.

My character doesn't pick up on it.
Quote:

Well your welcome and I think you forgot again that I am not one of those god believing hippies
I'm a heathen
But I'm not real religious about it
We can still get along
As long as you don't expect me to go to church

Sent from my stupid freakin iFreak

She is also having phone issues...
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Lovely Angel,

Good Morning! May you notice the beauty of the morning, see the glory of the sunshine, feel the moments of the day and hear from a friend and a lover who cares much about you and From morning’s first light to evening’s last star, always remember how special you are to me and also want you to know that, A bed without pillow is incomplete, Me without you is like twitter without a tweet. Sugar is but nothing if it’s not sweet.Sweetness is what you bring into my life and I just want to love you for life.You are all over my mind Like a window covered by a blind.Your covering is the type I don’t mind because My love for you is not blind as I see it all I just don’t mind I love you I do I hope you don’t mind because my dear, Just like how a beautiful morning is incomplete without its orange hue, my morning coffee is incomplete without testing you and The sun would have been darkness to me without you. The cool of the day would have been hot
without you. My sleeping and waking are all because of your love. Good morning my Sweetness Angel.

Well so sorry if i wasn't able to get across to you every time these day because we are tight here as about 3 Military contractors has been shot dead so it makes us very busy by getting things back in place and making sure there are more security system there in every city and area here in Kabul but am ok and doing fine just keep on praying for me. I miss you and hope to hear from you soon. I will leave you here and get back on duty. Take care of yourself and will be glad to hear from you soon. Kisses.

Regards,

Daniel.

Quote:

My soileder man Dan,
How on earth did those military contractors get shot dead?
Was no one watching for the terrorists? Why did this happen? That is so sad!
I think maybe the military isn't doing their job properly and I really think it is high time I write President Obama a letter about all this death and terrorist shootings.
Damn that really pisses me on.
Well my soileder man, I would pray for you but again, I don't believe in god.
However I have a really cute eyeless doll that I can use for a protective ritual if you would like me to do that?
I'll print your photo and safety pin it to the dolls face and do a lovely spell.
Hope I don't fuck it up this time, I sort of accidently did a ritual wrong and it rained mud for a week. Also the neighbor's male dog had kittens.
Such strange things happen in this world.
MISS THE FUCK OUT OF YOU!!!!!!
I REELY REELY DO!!!!
Padme

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait is hilarious! Well done. Looking forward to the continuing saga....

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It always amazes me how pseudo religious these leeches are.
This bastard won't even pretend to be happy about my character's 'prayer' and proceed right to the 'give me money' stage.
Some quality time wasting happened with my character's last email.

Quote:
Hmm thank you but i don't like spells. thanks bye

Quote:

So you spew your religion to me but you won't even consider being somewhat open minded to mine?
I told you I was heathen!
Fine, I'll use my spells elsewhere
by!

Quote:

Hey not that i don't want to like your religion but you know am fully Christian so please you can take it elsewhere.

Quote:
Well you asked me to pray for you and in my religion that is how I pray
Since you are in the military you were trained to respect all religions
Perhaps you forgot that
Anyway I won't pray for u according to your wishes
Goodby

Sent from my iPhone

Quote:
Thank you for letting me know about our rules but same time not every religion we are used to bow to ok understand that as well.

Quote:
Ok

Sent from my iPhone

Quote:

Ok good but hope you are fine and doing ok?

Quote:

I'm good are you ok?

Sent from my iPhone

Quote:

Hi thank God you are fine and yes am ok and doing lovely. Kisses.

Quote:

I'm glad you are fine
Kiss kiss and hugs!
Oxoxox

Sent from my iPhone

Quote:

Hello thanks for the wishes just hope your weekend is going lovely.

Quote:

My weekend would be more better if you sent me kisses and hugs like I did four you last nite
Oxoxoxox
That means kisses and hugs
Do you have pets there? Like dogs or cats? I should think cats would love afghansstain because the entire country could be their litter box
Anyway since you are a religion person I want too ask you if you have any more of those religious hollidays coming up?
I'm trying to understand you more better. Have a good weekend
Muireyse
Lol- this stupid phone tried to change my name to muyineers

Sent from my iPhone

Quote:

Thank you for your message and thank God your weekend is going well. Anyway do try your best and understand me more better for us to live happily. Yes i have Dog here with me. Let me leave you here now.Take care! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo kisses. Love you!
Padme

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is fun! Love the line about the cats... hahahaha

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Lovely Angel,

Good morning,Sometimes just a thought about you can light up my morning and then I just cannot stop smiling. I am happy beyond understanding and my whole day is happier than any other ordinary day. My dear, sorry to tell you this but i just have to let you know. My dear, My heart is set on happiness and I will not turn away. It is a feeling that I just cannot let go because happiness is a part of me. I don't need to call it, it just resides within me.

My Love, I also want you to know and understand today that,this is the end, the end of my loneliness this is the end the end of my unseriousness this is the end the end of the search to fill my emptiness the prince in me has found in you a princess and it has brought so much joy and happiness with peace and comfort to my heart and my soul and i can't resist and wait any longer to meet you in person my dear. I' am so happy and Staying happy is a choice that each one of us make. There will always be problems and unhappiness around but the ultimate choice of being happy is with us. Make the happy choice this morning My dear. Anyway also sorry for not been in contact this days regularly ok it was all because, i have been so busy on duty that makes me not having enough time to come online but hope you are fine? Anyway i will leave you here and have nice blessed Week. Kisses.

Daniel.

Quote:
What is the meaning of this email?

Quote:

why my dear?

Quote:
You say that today is the end
Why?
If you loved me then last month would have been the end of your lonliness.
Did you not love me last month?
You don't like my religion. I don't like yours either but I am open minded.
You mock me and my religion and won't even propose on the phone
And now you decide I am your princess?
You confuse me, the voices in my head confuse me.
I can't understand you
Sometimes I think you are a soldier that is fighting suicidal thoughts. Are you depressed or lonely?
Do you sometimes think about killing yourself? Your email sounds like you could possibly be depressed?
Seeing death and body parts flying across the dessert with the arterial spraying of blood and the smell of death around you
and the stench that is that horrid place would make a person sick and damn tired of war
the smell of rotted corpses, the bloated intestines as the dogs rip them apart
the sceams of the terrorists as they are motorboated
and the constant sound on the bullhorn of that weird chant thing they do when they get ready to munch carpet and prey
I think if I were a soldier I would put a gun to my own head and just be done with it already.
I worry about your mental health.
Don't do anything rash, don't rush into a partnership with me unless you reely reely mean it.

Quote:

Hmmmm Sus so this is what you think of me right? oh i see well i want you to know that i Daniel is not mentally sick but normal with good sense of humor. Thank you.

Quote:
You seem stressed but if you say your mentally sound then I believe you.
I haven't seen your good sense of humor. Perhaps you can share that with me.
I have a good sense of humor too! My uncle was a comedian. Until he got shot but that was because his wife got angry sinse he is a dirty dog cheater.
He is ok but he doesn't have a sense of humor anymore. He divorced that wretched shitbag and she went to jail.
Hope yyou are doing good.

Quote:
Hi Susia, hope you are fine. well thank you for your email and i've heard what you said. sorry about the lost of your uncle.

Quote:
Thank you for your message, I am fine and hope you are too

Quote:
Hello thanks and am fine and doing good as well. So Sus, do you finally make up your mind not to help me receive my Package?

Quote:
That is correct.

Quote:

Oh really? I see anyway how are you doing?

Quote:
Dear My Angel,

Good Morning my Love, I am very happy another morning is here and I have awakened feeling really good. Well my love, In many ways you and I are a mirror reflection of each other. What echoes between us is a near exact matching likeness of manner, attitude and beliefs, yet we are very different. Each of us reflects to the other as a carnival mirror might reproduce an image. What is emulated back is fully recognizable, yet the likeness is changed and does not match our own self-view. That is the beauty of being close friends. We can see one another clearly and are each able to give one another a different perspective of our self.

As we are far in distance, I want you to know exactly how I feel about you. There is much hope you do, but to make sure I am writing you this letter. You are dear to me in a manner I can not put fully into words, but will try by making a list of how you matter to me:

You care enough to tell me the truth even when I am hiding from it.
You encourage me to go further than I think I can and to do things I am uncertain I can do.
Whenever I need you, regardless of day or night, where I am or what the circumstances, you are there for me.

You make me laugh and you can touch me to tears in your own unique way.
You encourage me not to settle for less than I deserve even when I am ready to.

I feel ageless with you. We can act like school kids one moment, be serious the next and never miss a beat.

When my courage is lacking, you give me some of yours.

When I am ready to give up, you are always ready to give me a jump start.
You seem always to call or show up when I need you most. I don't know how you do that.
You know my flaws and imperfections yet see value and worth in me that transcends them.
When we disagree or occasionally hurt each other, you apologize even when it was not your fault.
You openly express to me and others how you feel about me.

With you as my friend I know will never go hungry nor lack a place to sleep (nor will you!).
We don't always agree, but we always hear each other out and respect each others point of view.

There's a saying that goes something like friendship isn't a big thing; it's a million little things. That's why even after writing my list I feel it is sorely inadequate. There is so much more. Much of what I know about the friendship we share is beyond my ability to express, yet I know the truth of it at the soul level. I know it best when we can just sit silently and enjoy time together. My life is so much richer because you are my friend and I will live this life always with gratitude for your presence. I will end it here as time not by my side ok? Will write later when am less busy and here to play some Computer games to keep myself entertained hehehehe lol. Well see you later my Queen. Remember I love you so much with my entire Heart. Stay safe my Love!.

Regards,

Daniel.

Quote:
Why are you writing like this now?
These are not your words, do you have a homosexual friend making emails for you?
You don't need to write words like this to me, I don't like it at all.

Quote:
Hi Sus sorry about my words ok love you! Kisses.

Quote:

Ok
Oxoxox
usernametaken
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha that whole last series of emails was just comical as hell. This lad doesn't know whether he is coming or going - whether you live him or hate him.

The whole munching carpets thing had me almost spitting water at my computer screen. Thanks for that.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi good hope you are fine?

Quote:

I'm good and hope you are two!

Quote:
Nice am also fine and you? Are you now ready to help receive the Package for me to make it back home?

Quote:
You ignore me for 2 days and want me to accept your flea ridden clothing?

You are a very bad soileder!
Bad soileder!

You will not get my answer for 2 days.

Quote:
you always sound violent why? Can't you see that am on a mission and not all the time i get time to be online? or don't you understand my work?

Well, you are a lad...aren't you supposed to be online 24/7?
Quote:

2 days.
You never talk about your days there, I never know what you are doing.
You don't even tell me about weather or not you have one hump or two hump camel.
You say you are the survivor of the fitters but you don't ever explain.
And do you even know what violent means? Did I threaten you ? NO.
Did I ever say "hey, I think I'll tear your nuts off, boil them and feed them to you?"
NO
Regarding your work, maybe if you explained your work I may understand but you never do!

Quote:

Hello what are you trying to insinuate here? I don't talk about my work here how? Anyway hope you are doing fine and lovely?

Quote:

I don't understand what it is that you are questioning regarding my questions regarding the email I sent as a reply to your email
Well I'm fine and hope you are to

Quote:

Again with your silence has put me in a fowl mood.
I am back on the dating site and am writing another soldier.
Good luck finding a woman who likes to be ignored.
By by

Quote:
Well if that is ok by you fine. good luck as well

Quote:

Well you never rite to me and so
I feel like u don't want me
Good lux too you
Sent from my iPhone

Quote:

Hi M, thanks again for your email. I can see you don't understand my job as a Military Officer on a Peacekeeping to always be having time sitting online. I wanted you to realize it but yet you still don't. I told you earlier if you did not heard from me that means am very busy on duty but for you no. Well the Choice is yours. Take care.

Daniel.

I go quiet for 6 weeks...
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Daniel, is someone called General Custard there and if so did he get ingured or killed? I was riting to him but he dissaperaed and no corresponding so probably you know what is going on. I was supposed to pick up funds for him and I have them but he is dissepear?
I am so sad.

Hope you are good!
Be safe there from the terribel terrorism!

Quote:
Hello My dear, Susia,

Thank you so much for your kindness of writing ok? These man is now injured and at the Hospital premises now and can not speak till now because he is in Comma. But the about his funds with you i will say you need to contact his brother Hon. Gerrit Van Pulley he will tell you what to do with the funds ok? stay safe. Kisses.

Daniel.

Quote:
Hello Susia, sorry i did not give you the email.Here is the email of Gerrit Van Pulley: [email protected] make sure you contact him ok? So that they can use the funds to treat him at the Hospital. Thank you.

Quote:

Thanks you s o much Dan and I wrote to Gerrit and I am so upsetted with him being in a comma I knew something happened. I knew in my heart something went wroong.
Please be safe there becasue if you go into a comma it would be bad so you need to protection for you always

You are a good friend to tell me about the comma, I hope he lives.

Have a very safe weekend.

Quote:
Hello My Good friend Susia,

Thanks for your response back and your compliment. I appreciate and yes he will be alive and strong but he just needed serious medication as they are attending to him very fast. But you need to get in contact with Gerrit so that he can instruct you on how to send the money to them ok? He will also be transfer to India for serious surgical Operation but he will surely survive it so be very fast about it ok? Take care and enjoy your weekend.

Daniel.

"Daniel" continues to open emails from here:

Quote:
Operating System: Windows 7
Web Client: Not Available
Device Type: Desktop
Browser/Client: Firefox 37.0
Region: Greater Accra
City: Accra
IP: 41.218.213.13
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To the 'Hon. Gen. Gerrit Van Pulley"

Quote:
Subject: My friend is General Custer and he is in a comma
And we were writing but he stopped all of a sudden and then his email address dont work no more so I reached out to a very kind soldier his name is Daniel Dave and I asked Danile Dave is General ok becuase he dont write no more and i find out that he is in a comma and now I am so very upsetted and sad and I don't know what to do and is he ok or is he going to die?

Anyway he asked me to go to the western unions which i will never do again becuase it is filled with illegals immagrants from the Mexico who are sending drug money to Mexico and i felt dirty even going there and he made me go 3 times now for a total of $6,000 for picking up for his baby nanny who is located here in the states and supposed to be accepting the money through a bank transfer but she never gave me the account and General never did give me her email address or phone so i can't even call her to let her know the money is here but here it is and anyway his baby is called Labia and I don't want the nanny to dump the baby at the orfanage can you help me and let General know to wake from the comma please?

I am so sad.

Quote:
Hello Madam,

Good day! And thank you for your kind email. I appreciate and want you to know that yes what you heard was true but we just hoping he recover soon for us to send him back home to rest. Anyway he told me about the money and this money needs to be sent to the Nanny through Western Union and Money Gram which in all you will send $3,000 Dollars Each hope you understand? $3,000 Dollars through Western Union Money Transfer and another $3,000 Dollars through MONEY GRAM ok? Due to security reasons, make us ask you to use the Western Union and Money Gram so that i will take the Nanny personally to the Bank to Withdraw the money cash and then we hand over to the daughter Labia ok? so Below are the information needed for you to use to send the money ok?

Information Below:

RECEIVER NAME: snipped (reported)

TEXT QUESTION: WHAT COLOR?

TEXT ANSWER: PINK.

HOUSE ADDRESS: snipped
MTCN NUMBER: ....................

Please we will be glad if you can send this money today so that on Monday we can be able to get some of the money to use buy some prescribe drugs for him to be using. So i will be waiting for the information to give to the Nanny ok? Take care and enjoy your weekend.

Regards,

Hon. Gerrit Van Pulley.

And:

Quote:
Hello Madam ,

Hope you are fine and doing great! Well I'm writing you this lovely message to know what is going on and when you wanted to send the money across because Gen. Custard has waken up this evening but just that his talking is not all that clear so do your best to send the money through Western Union and Moneygram so that $3,000 Dollars will be given to Labia his daughter and $3,000 Dollars for his personal medical treatment even though the Government will be taken care of his other bills ok? We are all waiting to hear from you soon Madam. Take care and have lovely Weekend.
Regards,

General Gerrit Van Pulley.

Quote:
Operating System: Windows 7
Web Client: Not Available
Device Type: Desktop
Browser/Client: Chrome 41.0.2272.118
Region:
City: NA
IP: 173.0.14.49
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wait a few days

Quote:
Hello Gen Germit Pulley
I am so sorry for the delays I had a small emergency but I'm on line now and anyway the thing with my Gen. Gustard is this:
He told me to go to Western Union to pick up his funds
so I did but I told him I am never ever going to any horrid place like western union ever again. So he sent me to money graham and I went there to pick up more funds, well I am never going back there ever again either.
Do you know those drug running mules (Mexicans) are all lined up there waiting to send drug money back to Mexico? I will not stand in any line like that again and risk catching the hepatatis from those nasty illegal immagrants. They are ruining our country! So I told my Gen. Custar that I can transfer thru my bank with a bank transfer and he said ok and he was to get back to me with the account for me to send the money to, so I am very happy he is alive and not in a comma no more but he knows that I am not going to that western gram or the moneny union no more. Tell him I am only sending through the way we agreed upon on our last email and also tell him his email address is all gone and I don't know why? Can he call me? Maybe he'll like to call me again.
Tell him to get better soon,

Quote:

Hello Madam,

Good Morning! Hope your night was lovely right? Well i read your mail and understand everything you've explained to me and am so sorry about your small emergency. I'm also happy you are in good health my very good friend and now that you can not be able to send the money through Western Union and MoneyGram, I will send you an account in an Hour time but first of all can you tell me the exact States you live? I will be very glad if you do since Custar is still not able to speak till he is done with his injections. So please kindly let me know the States you live just remind me again ok? Thank you so much and will be waiting to read from you soon so that i can be able to forward the Account information to you to make the Transfer of the money. Take care for now. Stay safe and enjoy your day.

Regards,

Gerrit Van Pulley

And 'Dan"

Quote:
Hello my Good Friend, how are you doing? Anyway have you been able to get in contact with Custard Relative Hon. Gerrit Van Pulley? Do let me know. By the way how was your weekend? Mine was stressful but feeling good. Anyway time is not by my side so we chat later ok? Kisses.

Daniel.

Quote:

Hello and thank you for getting me in touch with the Custar relative Hon. Germit Pulley. I was offline due to my accident but not to worry because I'm online now and just wrote to the Custard relative and he is not in a comma anymore so that is good news indeed.

I wonder why we are still at war and did you know Obama has sat through 2 terms with the promise that our boys will be back? That's 8 years of Obama's lie and I am so angry that still US soldiers are putting lives at risk! Well I wrote again to Obama (liar) and told him where he can go with his damn lie of 'no more war'. Never in ever has a president done so much damages to his own country. Well, not in the US anyway. There are some shitholes out there with presidents who just make money off the backs of their countrys but I don't know much about other contrys anyway.

How ar eyou doing? I hope you stay safe because one day that god damn Obama won't be president and you'll be coming home, hopefully you wont have to have a comma to do it, bastard Obama! The only good thing he did was ensure free health care for all of the US citizens, and that is good. So he's mostly a bastard except that one good thing he did (free healthcare)

Anyway I'm so glad I don't have to worry about Genearl Custard's medical bills, as Obama has declared healthcare free for all, no matter what country. I shuold write Gen Custard but his email address no longer works. Sometimes I think he don't like me no more. Which makes me wonder if you still have feelings for me?

I do miss you. I even read a little about your religion! People like to say God Damn! It always made me laugh but now I think I understand?

Be safe

Quote:
I'm so glad to hear from you. Hope you are fine and doing much better now? so sorry about your accident and i know God has already see you through. Well you right with everything you said and we all angry with Obama as well but since he is still ruling, makes us quite waiting on the right day for us all to return back home to meet our kids and partners. Susia, glad you were able to get in contact with Hon. Gerrit Van Pulley and hope he told you how to send the Custar money with you to them right? Well it's breakfast time here so i will end it here and get ready for breakfast but will later write when am back or less busy ok? Stay safe and enjoy yourself. Kisses.
Daniel.

Quote:

Hello Soldier Dan,
I am doing much better thanks for asking and you are rite, the God will see me thru.
I am sure you will be happy when Hillary is president, she's going to make sure she cleans up Obama's mess of fiscal recreation, war, and the pesky gay stuff.
The states are splitting with the gay marriages. Hillary won't want none of that so we'll be able to return to the normal pre Obama time.
I was able to conect with Gen Hon Germit Pulley so I did let them know that I have Gen. Custar's money and i just want to get rid of it so he'll help me.
I'm not sure I want to marry Gen Custar because we only fought. His daughter Labia is a spoiled child. She is always asking for laptop, iPhone and computer games.
I only sent her a few things but that child is spoiled rotton. I cannot marry a man who is continually spoiling a child. I don't think hes a good dad.
So when he is able to write to me I am going to break to him the bad news that I am finished with him.

I hope your day is goood. What do you eat for breakfast there? I only ate a few eggs, bacon, toast and a mimosa. I decided to go on a diet so I won't be so fat.

Be well,
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To 'Germit'

Quote:
Thank you and let Gen. Custard know to rest so he can get better.
I am only now just waken up so I did not see your message until just now but I am now living in PA
I hope he will be soon able to write because I am not entirely sure I want to get married to him since we seem to fight a lot but I wish him well and his daughter Labia well.

Quote:

Thank you for your response. I understand you just wake up from bed and that is ok as you needed more rest. Anyway Gen. Custard has changed to a good man ok you will love him as he is now. I said this because your name was all over his mouth before the incident happened. But i will let him know that you said he should have enough rest ok? Meanwhile, thank you so much for given me your States. I will send you the Account information soon so that you can transfer the $6000 today. thank you and hope to get back to you soon.

Regards,

Quote:
Gen.Gustard is still in the hospital and very weak, doctors are keeping close watch on him and no phone calls for now till he his health condition improve and We believing God will see him through. I understand your stand the Mexicans are really ruining Our great country. Send the $6000 into this below account:

Bank Name: Wells Fargo

Account Name: snipped

Account Number: snipped

Thanks for your care toward him as He will get your message and very soon he will be able to talk to you again.
Gen Gerrit Van Pulley

Quote:

Thank you very much, I will stop at the bank after work and finally get rid of this money of his.
I hope he feels better soon. And you are correct, these Mexicans are ruining this country. I hope they all go back to where they came after Obama is outcast and his terrible presidency (ruination of our country ) is done.

Quote:
Hello Madam Murisee ,

Thank you for your response to my email and i appreciate your cooperation and the love and care you have for our lovely brother who is well dedicated in his Job.Well I'm trying my best to make sure he is being sent back home just after his medication as he can't fly with Airline neither by land for some weeks so just praying things go faster for him to recover quickly. Well Madam, we appreciate everything you doing for us and i will say may God richly blessed you and grant you Long Life and Prosperity.

Now, Madam, for good evidence, i will plead with you to scan and send me a copy of the payment slips so that we can be able to submit it for Gen. Custard to know that his money has been sent ok? I will be waiting to read from you soon. Take care and enjoy the rest of your day.

Regards,

Gerrit Van Pulley.

Quote:

Hello Germit, thank you for keeping me appreased on Ger. Custer's condittionals. I understand he is not ready for flying with Airline and probably not ready to listen to what I have to tell him.
Well I went to the bank after work as I promised and put the $6000.00 into my account and asked the nice lady at the counter to make a transfer so she said no problem and she had quite a line of customers waiting so she handed me a slip to fill out and I went to the side to fill it out but I didn't have all the information so i gave it back to her and said i was missing some questions and she told me come back with the proper information which is bank address and routin number? I don't understand that but I figured you whould know?

I'm going to lay down for a bit and check back later and hope you are good too.

Quote:

Hello Madam, Thank you again for your response to my email.

^Sent twice
Quote:

Hello Madam , thank you for your response to my email and all the effort you doing for the sake of our lovely Brother Gen. Custard. Well i read what you've said and i will update him about what you went through at the bank. Meanwhile am waiting for them to give me the correct information of the Bank Account to forward to you again. Please do let the woman at the Counter help you fill the slip ok? will get back to you soon. Take care and thanks for your love and care about us here. God bless you!
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Germit":

Quote:

Hello Madam,

Good Morning! Hope you doing good and lovely and how was your night? Well Here is the Another Account information given to me and i have been alert that this particular account is a Strictly Cash Deposit Account so you should make sure you do it cash deposit so that today tomorrow we can get the money. Please do remember to do it Cash Deposit ok explained to the one who will be at the back of the Counter. We trusted you so much. Anyway Gen. Custard extend his greetings to you and ask for your cell Phone number which he can use to reach you when he gets better roughly by Sunday so i will leave you here now. Below are the Cash Deposit Account Information:

ACCOUNT NAME: RUTH (snipped).
ACCOUNT NUMBER: (snipped)
ROUTING NUMBER: (snipped)
STATES: MISSOURI
BANK NAME: BANK OF AMERICA.

Please Madam Murisee, this is the Cash Deposit Account information. so make sure you make the payment in cash deposite do not forget about that ok? Now i will leave you and be waiting to hear from you soon. Also remember to send me the payment slip once you make the Payment for an evidence of you releasing the money at your custody ok? Thanks and have lovely day. Will be glad if you can get it done early before going to work. Take care!
Regards,
Gen. Gerrit Van Pulley.

"Dan"
Quote:

Hello My Dearest, Glad to hear from you again and thank you for your compliment. I appreciate! Anyway, you right because Obama has really putting American to mess and he needs to be voted out for Hilary to take over and re-structures things back to their normal way for us to enjoy our beloved Country America!. May God Blessed America!!!!!!!!! Well my dear am glad you were able to get in contact with Hon Gen. Gerrit Pulley Van and also trying to release his money with you so that you will be free. As i write you now, the Officials are all aware of the money in your Possession so try your best to make sure you release it quickly and be free ok? But about Gen. Custard and her daughter issue, i think due to his present condition, i will advice you to try your best and calm down till he return back home before you let him know you can't got married to him ok? Please. Anyway I have also taken some spaghetti with chicken salad. it was so lovely and tasted good and i enjoy eating it. Well let me end here and write later when am less busy again. Stay safe. Kisses.

Daniel.

Spaghetti and chicken salad? Clearly de-educated by someone...
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Soilder man Dan,
I am happy you are very happy about Hilary to come and re-sturcters things because there are people who actually like the Obama Turnaround and I see you think the same way I do and it is hard to find someone who thinks like me. I just now emailed Germit since I was offline yesterday due to sitting at the doctor office all day yesterday they are terrible with the waiting. Well I wil read all the emails now and I love spaghetti with chicken salad!

Quote:
Hello My Lovely Friend,

Thank you for your email. Well you right with everything you said here and i appreciate. Anyway Obama i see him as snake under ground hahahahaha he does things unexpectedly so we really have to vote him out. Well good you write him an email and what about the money? Were you able to send it to them? Waiting to read from you soon. Kisses.

Daniel.

"Germit"

Quote:
Hello Madam,

Good evening! Hope your day was successful one right? Well am writing you to know what is the new update as we have not heard anything from you again. What exactly is holding you from sending the money across? Can you get back to me now with a reason? Waiting to hear from you now. Take care.

Gen. Gerrit.

Quote:

How are you doing? We still not heard from you. Hope all is well? Do try your best to get in touch with us to know what exactly is happening ok Gen. Custard is worried so do your best to get back to me. Take care.

"Dan"

Quote:
Hello My Lovely Friend,

How are you and how was your day? Hope you are feeling much better? or how is it going out there with you as it's been 2 to 3 days now that i have not heard from you? what is going on? Please i will be happy if you can try your best to send Gen. Custard Money to them if you had any chance so that you will be free ok? The US ARMY OFFICIALS are all aware of it so try your best for me My Lovely Friend. Take care and enjoy the rest of your evening. Kisses.

Daniel.

Quote:

Daniel,
I was taken to the hospital for a cardio _ event from my EGG so I was unables to repoly to the email and then when I got home my Gen. Custard called me which was odd since he was supposed to be in a recovery comma. I told him Hon. Gen. Germit had me sending money and he told me Hon. Gen. Germit was a fraud star! My what a shock it was to finally hear from Gen. Custard. He told me his email address was harked whatever that means so I talked to him for a bit and he called me crazy names like 'stupid idot' and such. I was very displeased and I am done with him and I am not writing to that Hon. Gen. Germit becauase I am not ossociating myself with fraud stars and I only hope I was able to cancel the banking transfer because I sended that animal $6,000/00

I am very upset.
Very.

Quote:
Hello, Glad to hear from you. Anyway thank God you are fine and doing good? Oh! My God! You have send the money to the wrong man my dear friend? Gen. Custard has been hacked here in his boxes so i think the African Spammers has gotten you down these time around. so the $6,000.00 Dollars sent to those people was rather fraudulent act so the US MILITARY will be getting in contact with you. This was a real Mistake you've done Madam that means at the first place you did not trust and believe me. You see sometimes you need to have patience by making verification before sending the money across ok? so what do you do now? Hoping to read from you.

Regards,

Daniel.

Quote:

Yes thanks to God I am fine and I tried to tell you that you gave me the wrong Hon. Gen. Germit as Gen Custard told me that I was communicating with a fraud star so since this money I have is actually due to Gen Custard, and Hon Gen Germit is trying to ascamerate the money! Then Gen Custars got very upsetted to me and called me bad names and I did recognize his voice and he told me that Gen Germit is the bad man.

Why did you give me a fraud star's email address?????

That was very bad!

Quote:
Glad to hear from you and thank God you are fine and healthy. Well my dear, you know i can't do such things to you ok? Now the Money which Gen. Custard send you was money hacked from a woman ATM VISA CARD which the FBI and the BNI are seriously about to investigate the issue so not that i gave you wrong email. Gen. Custard connive with some Men who are expects in Hacking to get this illicit act so just be careful and do not pic anyone's call which you don't know because the FBI and the BNI are making the investigation. Also the one you have been dealing with as Gen. Custard is not the real Gen. Custard. If you want Prove, ask him to come on cam and be asking him to stand walk to his Kitchen and bring some juice and see if he will like to do that. So be careful ok? Will end here and write later.
Kisses.

Daniel.

Quote:

I don't understand can you explain it more better? It is very confusing!
My Gen. Custard has not called me back after calling me stupid ediot. So I can't ask him for juice and I don't know where he lives and I never seen his kitchen but I won't visit him because he is mean.
I already got contacted by the FIB and the ERFCC who ever they are but they have agents telling me where to send the money so it is all ok now.
Thanks for being such a good American Soileder and God Bless You!

Quote:
Hello, Thank you for your kindness and response. Well i want you to know that you have to wait and not send the money yet to them ok? I want you to hear from the UN SECRETARY GENERAL Hon. Banki-Moon before you proceed with anything ok? I don't want you to be into any form of trouble Murisee so relax and never send the money to the FBI OR EFCC yet ok? Until you heard from Hon. Banki-Moon. And also do not respond to the email of the EFCC and the FBI now ok? Take care and will be waiting to hear from you. you information has already been submitted to him so i know the Investigation is still going on. They hacked the money from a woman, ATM VISA CARD which has been defined as a fraud so Gen. Custard will be finally sacked from his Office for putting up such indigenous act so please wait to hear from Hon. Banki-Moon ok? Take care now. Kisses.

Daniel.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My Dear,

Good Morning! Hope you are fine and doing good? Well it's been a while now that i have not read from you which makes me feel so bad and worried. What is going on? are you in good health? What makes you stop writing or responding to my messages? Can you please brief me what exactly the problem is? I do miss you so much. Well my love i want you to know that, each and every day from the very day we met, Thoughts of you like threads of gold Keep running through my mind.You are the sweetest person,So gentle and so kind.

My Love, The beauty of our friendship Fills my heart with joy;The bond that we now share,No other can destroy.Through the years together,We've shared so many things,Thoughts, dreams and desires,Hopes on outstretched wing.Our friendship l will treasure Forever and a day, And so sweet thoughts of you Are never far away.My heart grows ever fonder. My love is warmer than the sun I've been saving all my love For I'm certain you're the one. My Love, The star in my constellation You're the one who I adore. My feelings run so deep And simply cannot be ignored for With you I am in heaven. I feel so alive and free as Your love flows through my veins Into the heart and soul of me.

My love can only be measured By the highest mountain peak and My life has found new meaning Each and every day of the week.I have found my perfect love Such a love I've never known You became a welcome resident When you called my heart your home. My love, I have tried with all my being to grasp a form comparable to thine own,but nothing seems worthy; I know now why Shakespeare could not compare his love to a summer's day. It would be a crime to denounce the beauty of such a creature as thee, to simply cast away the precision God had placed in forging you. Each facet of your being whether it physical or spiritual is an ensnarement from which there is no release. But I do not wish release.I wish to stay entrapped forever With you for all eternity.Our hearts, always as one. Anyway my love i will now leave you here and write later when am less busy ok? Thanks and have lovely time. Kisses.

Regards,

Daniel.

Quote:
Why are you sending copy and paste words to me again?
Have you hit your head real hard?
I am waiting for you to tell me if this is the right people, they wroted me about General Custar's money:

heere is the email I am waiting for them to call me because if they are real they will call me

RE. YOUR FINANCIAL ACTIVITIES.

I AM MR. STEPHEN CROCKHARD HEAD. INTERNATIONAL POLICE(INTERPOL) UK}. THIS ORGANIZATION IS SET UP TO FIGHT AGAINST,CORRUPTION,CRIME AGAINST
CHILDREN,CYBERCRIME,DRUGS,ENVIRONMENTAL FASTID,FINANCIAL CRIME,
FUGITIVES,MARITIME PIRACY,ORGANIZED CRIME,PEOPLE SMUGGLING,PHARMACEUTICAL CRIME, TERRORISM,TRAFFICKING IN HUMAN BEINGS,TRAFFICKING IN ILLICIT GOODS,VEHICLE CRIME, WANTED PERSON,WAR CRIME,WEAPON, WORKS OF ART ETC IN THE GLOBAL COMMUNITY.

RECENTLY, WE HAVE BEEN WORKING CLOSELY WITH SECRET AGENCIES AROUND THE
GLOBE SUCH AS FIB AND CLIT TRYING TO STOP INTERNET FRAUD THAT IS AIMED AT UNSUSPECTED VICTIMS IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OTHER PARTS OF THE EUROPE AND ASIA .

WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT YOU HAVE BEEN WIRING OUT MONEY TO NIGERIA BENIN REPUBLIC, GHANA ETC WHICH AMOUNTED TO OVER $1,000 DOLLARS.

FROM OUR INVESTIGATIONS WE DISCOVERED THAT YOU HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH
FRAUD STARS. THEY WILL DISAPPEAR ONCE THEY ARE DONE COLLECTING ALL YOUR MONEY. AN EXAMPLE OF THEIR FRAUDULENT OPERATIONS INCLUDES:

WESTERN UNION FRAUD
CHECK FRAUD
ATM CARD FRAUD
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
LOTTERY PROMOTION
HUMAN SMUGGLING FRAUD AND ALIEN FRAUD
ONLINE DATING SCAM
ONLINE SALES SCAM
E.T.C

I THEREFORE OBLIGE THAT YOU RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL IF YOU ARE IN THIS
SITUATION PRESENTLY OR PREVIOUSLY BECAUSE WE HAVE SOLUTION TO GET THIS
PEOPLE AND ALSO WE HAVE ARRESTED AND HELD SOME SUSPECTS OF HOMOSEXUAL PERSUATION AND HAVE ALSO BEEN ABLE TO SECURE A JUDGMENT IN OUR FAVOR FOR THE RETURN AND RE-FUNDS OF OVER $1,000,000 DOLLARS FROM THIS PEOPLE.

THIS MONEY COULD BE PAID BACK TO YOU VICTIMS, IF ONLY YOU ARE READY TO
CO-OPERATE WITH US BY GIVEN US MORE INFORMATION ON THE FRAUDULENT ACT
COMMITTED ON YOU.

MORE DETAILS WOULD BE GIVEN TO YOU ONCE YOUR RESPONSE IS RECEIVED.
STEPHEN CROCKHARD HEAD
INTERNATIONAL POLICE UK(INTERPOL)

Quote:

Thank you for your response but i feel so embarrassed for you to be telling me i have been sending you copy and paste messages? well since you can not trust me anymore, i will allow you to go ahead and do whatever you want to do with those crooks ok? If you want the real truth, why won't you send their numbers and contact to the American Police or any security for them to confirm it for you so that you will know the real truth. Can't you go on google and find the number and contact of UK Interpol then there you will know the real truth. Trust me. Leaving you here.

Daniel.

Quote:
Solieder man Dan,
You once tol me a long time ago you had a cents of humor
Apparently you made a lie about that since you are touchy and have feelings quite like a small girl. I didn't know you got so embarassed so easy so you need to stop being a sissy boy in front of the terrorisimsists so they don't think we are sissy boys in the Army ok? Not once have you shownn any kind of cents of humor. Not once. Which means you dont trust me so then I cannot even go to you for help and ask you questions since you are a mean person making me feel so stoopid so that is not a quanitty I am looking for in a husband which is why I write to other soileders because they dont treat me rong.

Well at least you are smart and yes, I am going to call the US American Police, that was a very smart idear you had so I'll do that.

Quote:
Hi My Lovely Friend , thank you for the email. Well i want you to know that, i still have my sense of humor but you made me feel embarrassed by not having trust in me ok? You are rather having trust and believe in those African Monkeys that uses our images and the images and information of us to make money from you our women all over the world that makes me feel embarrassed ok just don't get me wrong. I'm trying my best to make sure you did not fall victim with those crook so since you have accepted my idea, do contact the American Police and you will see the out come ok? Just hope you did not send the $6000 Dollars to them yet ok? i will be glad to hear from you again. Take care.
Daniel.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic