SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

i' happy to have you as a single money

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sayuri, office worker (exempt, junior manager) from Tokyo met a Jeff Miller clone on Skype. Ghana lad. She is comparably milder than my kick away characters, and lad wants to keep on going with Sayuri.

Title came from what he wrote to Sayuri. For him, "single woman" means "SINGLE MONEY."

Added spaces between letters for ID and Email address.
Anyone recently lost lads and want to find another, please feel free to grab.

Email d m a r k e l l 4 4 @yahoo.com
Skype Name p o k e m o n s 8 0 8 7
Full name D@vid m@rke11
Birth date 1959/1/7
Age 55
Gender Male
Language English
Location Kabul Afghanistan, United States
Originating IP: 41.218.210.5
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana

03/12 1st chat
Quote:
Lad: Hello dear, how are you doing?
Lad: (handshake)
Lad: (hug)
Sayuri : I am busy no time to chat. Why don't you just email? What's up?
Lad: ooh
Lad: ok
Lad: ic
Lad: i' am sorry to for that
Lad: i never know you are busy
Lad: you just send your email to me so i can send you email when you are free you can read it
Lad: lad [email protected]
Lad: that is my email dear
Lad: thank you so much for me seeying you on skype
Lad: hope you rec my email i sent to you
Lad: you can just reply me when you are free thanks alot..
Lad: (handshake)
Lad: (hug)
Lad: please dear, and make sure you tell me what time you have free time so we can have a chat also i send you email right now you can check your email also..

Quote:
To Sayuri
From Lad
Hello dear, how are you doing? thank you so much for replying my email. but me to too i' am always busy but i will like us to spend some time few time to know more about our self if you don't mine i will like appreciate that so much, cos my vacation will be coming up any time now back to the state hope to hear from my sweetheart. I' am in the office now at the same time working in the office.

Quote:
To Sayuri
From Lad
Hello dear, you can still inform me the time you use to be free inline at home so i can be online for you if you don't mine thanks..

Sayuri responded via email. email going on like chat, that was 11*30 in the evening Sayuri's time.

To Lad
From Sayuri

Hello, thanks for message on Skype. I am very busy these days and I can not chat on Skype. I just keep online because smartphone setting as such. Please do not assume I am always available for chat.

So what's up? What you wanted to say?

Regards

Quote:
To Sayuri
From Lad

okay ic now i know you phone to chat with me now am just so lucky i met you on skype my darling, you look so beautiful and lovely dear, how old are you and what is your job, and i want to know if you are single or married before i proceed with our conversation hope to hear from thatks..

He wanted voice chat, so Sayuri excused as her spoken English is not good. This is quite normal in Japan, many educated people can read and write English but can't speak well.

To Lad
From Sayuri
Thanks. Nobody says I am pretty. I am small and fat.

I can read and write English but spoken English not good. I can not talk with you over the phone. In addition, I do not want phonecalls at midnight and during work hour or at evening entertainment time. Just email, ok?

I am not your darling yet. Do not call like that. My name is Sayuri.

Quote:
To Sayuri
From Lad
okay thank you so much am just called you darling but, if you don't like that that i not do that any more but if you don't mine when you are free just keep me posted i will be online so we can have chat thanks..

To Lad
From Sayuri
Well, I am single and never married but why you want to know that? Are you looking for women? I am sorry but I am not street girl ready for men all the time.
Asking age to women is not polite. I don't like that.

Quote:
To Sayuri
From Lad
I' am sorry to ask you about your age, Actually i' am a widow with one son 17 hrs old schooling in oxford university in U K and i just someone that we will be close my heart, and that we love my only son promise to do any thing as you want and, i promise i will always honest to you as well.

To Lad
From Sayuri
I do not understand you. Where in the world wants a woman just met on Internet? I assume you just want woman to play by giving sweet words. Disgusting.

Quote:
To Sayuri
From Lad
nononon
that is why i want to have a good chat as you can see we just need to spell time to have a good conversation then we can understand each other very well

To Lad
From Sayuri
Why you want me?
Why should I accept you?

Quote:
To Sayuri
From Lad
please i want to have a chat if you have free time

To Lad
From Sayuri
I also have my own choices and not obliged to be in relation with you.
No I do not have free time. Now time is too late. Bye.

Quote:
To Sayuri
From Lad
i know just come down so that we cane come om positive thinking please
so what time the you have free time Saturday or Sunday,

12/04 Early Morning from lad
Quote:
To Sayuri
From Lad
okay bye for now see tom when am in the office God blessed

and 12/04 Chat

Quote:
12/04 Early evening
Lad: Hello dear,
Lad: how are you doing?
Sayuri : Hello, thank you for message. I hope everything ok in Afghanistan. I am sorry but I am busy these days. Please drop me email and I will reply to you.

12/04 Late at night
Lad: Hello dear, how are you doing? yeah just arrive from inspection now
Lad: thank you for message i rec from you
Lad: please when you are free i just send you an email please sorry i send you such an email
Lad: please you have to use if you are in my posistion

Then he sent email obviously supposed to sent to another person Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
To Sayuri
From Lad
Hello Dear ,

We've been friends for so long. There have been lots of tears and so much laughter between us. I feel closer to you than anyone else. I've listened and hurt every time you fell in love, longing to be the one in your arms. I've been there for you when every one of your relationships fell apart. You listened and cried with me when we found out about the cancer and you stood by my side through all of it. Now is the time to tell you that i want you to be part of my life and, am happy to meet as a single promise to do any thing for you if you can be really close to my heart before i come out from my vacation. But understand this i know we did not promise each other in about a relationship but, i' have made up my mind because i know if we come positive thinking then we can make it to become a happy family all the rest of our life God blessed..

And he sent another
Quote:
To Sayuri
From Lad
How nice it is to have you in my life, you are my everything, and I mean my everything. I still remember the first time i saw your email; it was like a puppy going home for the first time after being in the pound for days! The long waiting was finally over. When we met, each other on skype it was like I knew from that day on that you were the one I would spend the rest of my life with. I know we don't problems, and everybody does - that means I will not give up on us or you, I love you so damn much! I can't stand being away from you, sleeping without you. Just having you there reassures me that everything will be alright. stay blessed..

To Lad
From Sayuri
Hi Lad

Thank you for email. I was quite confused with your previous email. Understand that may be intended to send to someone else? I don't mind and we have not been knowing each other so long time. How can you love me in such a short period of time? I am so confused.

So when is your vacation and where are you going during the vacation? I will go back to my home town in Hokkaido during New Year holiday and meet my parents and relatives and old school friends

12/05
Lad not responding to Sayuri's question but wanted to apologize for mistakenly sent wrong email.
Quote:
To Sayuri
From Lad
Hello dear,

i' am sorry i' am not confuse about the email i send to you is just the Lord doing and, i' happy to have you as a single money and, i really appreciate you so much seeing on skype you are such a wonderful in my life let's come together i know we can make it if only we can come on positive thinking and also we prayers..

Quote:
To Sayuri
From Lad
You are like God's dove, so beautiful, so pretty, so loving, caring, and that's what I love, the fact as you said we don't even know each other very well is just the Lord doing for who I am, not what you want me to become. Thank you, God, for this special woman, and so lucky- I can't thank him enough for the love and beauty that I found. Yes, I fought cancer and won and now I'm going to fight for this love to get stronger than ever, and in time it will. Nothing can keep me from you, not even death, because with death, I bring you with me in my heart and in my soul.

With love, God blessed and have a good dream and a nice day..

To Lad
From Sayuri
Hi Lad

I don't know what you mean by gods' dove but caused me to imagine numbers of doves at temples, not so nice, they are really large numbers around the temple yard, do wees and pees everywhere... Some drops their things to people who came to the temple. Disgusting. Sorry but I really don't like that... They did to me when I was kid and my parents brought me to temple for New Year.

Anyway, what are you planning for upcoming holidays? Going back to USA? Which city?

Regards

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad did not reply to Sayuri's comment on doves' pees, which I wanted comments on that, hehehe.

His English is so bad. Sometimes hard to understand what he says. Probably that is one of the reason he wants to use Skype chat, so that any linguistic mistakes can be excused for any reasons.

Quote:

From Lad to Sayuri
8 Dec.

Hello dear, how are you doing? and how was your weekend i know your weekend was nice thank you so much for the email you send to me..Anyway i vacation we be coming up any time from now and, i will like to talk have a good conversation about coming any time from now hope to hear from you thanks..

From Sayuri to Lad
8 Dec.
Hello Lad

I am fine, thank you. How was your weekends? I had nice time with my friends, went to shopping and had nice Chinese food for lunch. How about you? How do you spend your time in Afghanistan?

I saw CNN news, initially, US troops were supposed to withdraw this month December 2014, but according to CNN, it says more US troops remain there. How about you? Are you also remainig there for next few months in 2015?
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/12/06/politics/afghanistan-chuck-hagel-visit/

By the way, why you never address my name in your email? My name is Midori. I call you David but you always say dear or something like that. I hate that way.

Regards

Midnight emails came

Quote:

From Lad to Sayuri
8 Dec.

hello Sayuri, i' am if i don't address you most time with your name i will try to do as your said i' am sorry, any way yes that is what the CNN said but not all U S Army so top officers are coming out why, some we remain there till the next few months as you can see...

Quote:

From Lad to Sayuri
8 Dec.

Sayuri are you still in the your working place or at home i' am just i merging when you we give me some little time just to have a chat on skype i will be very happy..

Quote:

From Lad to Sayuri
8 Dec.

and i will like us also to have a good conversation very important about coming out from vacation also cos, i will like to spend my vacation with you if you don't mine glad to hear from you..

Smell of military leave scam I guess.

From Sayuri to Lad
09 Dec.

Hi Lad

I am sorry but I am very busy these days. I am at sub-management position, and my boss expecting me to become a manager to manage group of people at HR department. I have to complete several tasks before New Year holiday comes, which is part of my On Job Training. Sometimes I bring my works to home. Short of sleep time now and I avoid wasting time on Skype chat. Why can't you write via email?

I will be going back to Sapporo during my winter holiday. Are you sure you are intended to visit me there? My parents used to live in Tokyo while my Father was working. But he is retired and back to his home town. It is really cold there during winter, but scenery is beautiful. However I can only be there during New Year holiday when my office is shut down from 29th Dec to 4th Jan.

Regards
Sayuri

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kaede wrote:
Are you looking for women? I am sorry but I am not street girl ready for men all the time. Asking age to women is not polite. I don't like that.

I am not your darling yet. Do not call like that.

I don't know what you mean by gods' dove but caused me to imagine numbers of doves at temples, not so nice, they are really large numbers around the temple yard, do wees and pees everywhere... Some drops their things to people who came to the temple. Disgusting.

I do not understand you. Where in the world wants a woman just met on Internet? I assume you just want woman to play by giving sweet words. Disgusting.

Laughing Thumbs up Great stuff, as ever. Keep them coming, please!
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kaede I love your baits. Very Happy

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monsignor, A Skinner, thanks. This one really stupid indeed:)

I guess he has no ability to read and write English properly;p These conversation are supposed to be between Caucasian American and non-native English speaker in Asia.

However he really wants single money LOL

After 1 day no correspondence, 11 Dec.
Quote:
from lad to Sayuri
Hello Sayuri, how are you doing? i really understand your job you do me too always busy know time but i try all i could to make sure i give you the little time i' have, sorry i reply your email very late so busy right here. Thank you so much and i really appreciate you so much for you replying my email God bless..

Quote:
from lad to Sayuri
Sayuri please i just want to inform you that just keep your self for me before i come out from my vacation very soon please be there for me please and, i want you to send me some of you pick cos i told my son about you Anthony and he want to see you please i will love to see you please promise am gonna do any thing as you want to please really miss you we pray one love keep us together thanks..

from Sayuri to Lad
Hello Lad

I am not quite sure what you mean but here are my photos.
I really have no time. I have to finish all my tasks before New Year. Please kindly write to me about what important thing you want to discuss. I bring works at home and I will not have free time even during these weekends. I wish you understand. I started to feel liking you recently but you are being pushy about implicating of taking time to chat. This make me lots of pressure. I am sure next message you send me to imply that I should take little time to chat, I am sure I will start disliking you. Please, write to me, not chat. Now I need to continue work.

Regards
Sayuri

Damaged photo sent.

Quote:
from lad to Sayuri
Hello Sayuri, i' am really sorry but i feel very hurt when you said you will stared disliking me just because i said i need you to be close to my heart before i comes out for my vacation to be with you but, any way nive mine thank you so much for your photo you send to me God blessed..

from Sayuri to Lad
Dear Lad

Please understand that I am also very busy. I do not want you to push me to chat on Skype. I really have no time. I wish if you tell me what you need to discuss via email, so I will certainly respond to you. Can you agree?

One of my photo is I have taken at studio, same one as Skype profile. Another one is I have taken in Bangkok last year when I went there for vacation. I hope you like these photo.

How is your son? What he is doing now?

Regards
Sayuri

Quote:
from lad to Sayuri
Hello yes i understand that you don't have time, i my self also i don't have time also due to my job right here. Actually when i saw your picture you sent to me infarct i' don't really know what to say all i can just say i love you so much from the bottom of my heart and, i we really like to build a family so when am out from my vacation we can now live as a big family all the rest of our hope to hear from you thanks..

Surprisingly, he satisfied with broken photo LOL

from Sayuri to Lad
Hello Lad

Thank you for understanding. It is very kind of you.

However, making a family is not that simple, not just two persons. Marriage is not only love but have to consider reality.

Teenage kids are tend not to accept step parent. One of my friend divorced after few years with her step children at secondary schools. Have you ever thought of his emotion? He might say YES to you in order to gain your attention. But his inner heart should be longing his real Mother.

Another thing is aging society. What is your plan to care your aging parents? My parents are at 70's and they are very well, go overseas for vacation every year. My father still drives and snow shoveling during winter. But time will come when someone need to care them. Nowadays some people do let parents in care homes. But still, many thinks that is bad, prefer care aged parents at home. I can't let my parents into hospital or care home to gain my own happiness. I assume this is very important.

Yet another thing. I am at important situation regarding to my career. Female managers in Japan is increasing but still below global standard. I have desire and ambition to be the one. If I leave my position now in order to be with you, I will lose my chance. I wish to continue my work and gain desired position at work.

What is your thought?

Regards
Sayuri

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He really can't write properly. Let him write more and more!!

Sayur means vegetable in Malay. Oops, this is Sayuri, so she will not react to that mistake:p

Quote:
from lad to Sayuri
Hello Sayur, how are you doing? i do understand your point very well he those not mean that when we live together you we loose your position in your work that is one. And i believe relationship is by understanding if only we can understand each other i believe we can make it..

Quote:
from lad to Sayuri
yes like what what you said about the kids i believe the only son i' have anthony he can understand you very well remember i told you before to send me your picture cos i told Anthony about you and, he was very happy and at the same time i send him your picture like the email i got from him he was very happy happy to have you as a mother..

Quote:
from lad to Sayuri
Hello sayuri he those not mean that cos of your job you don't wan to get married that is not the problem if only we can understand our self very well and, i already know the kind of job you are doing over there. if you don't mine if you said we should live in japan let's just look for a very good apartment we can live over there in japan then know problem i abide rose hope to hear from you..

from Sayuri to Lad
Dear Lad

I do not believe your son's positive response to you. I am not saying he is lier. It is normal for young ones. I have seen the situation with my friend who has divorced recently. I am sure he would say positively, but have you ever thought about his inner voice? It is very hard for teenager to accept a step parent, an outsider into family circle.

I want to know about your view point regarding to caring of aged parents.

Also if you are coming to Japan, what are you going to do here? It is hard for foreigners to find job if you do not speak local language. How about your son?

Regards

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seem like in a hurry, writes short emails in last 30 min, with broken English. Who believes he is Native English Speaker!!! LOL

Quote:
from lad to Sayuri
Sayuri understand me for once Anthony is not like that please and he was even saying he will like to spend is vacation with you as soon as i' am coming to be with you, remember before now i told you i will be getting retired this yeah, and i will like to coming into really investment as i' am coming out from my vacation.

Quote:
from lad to Sayuri
then we can now think of how to plan for our marriage dear, believe me Anthony is not like that is my son i know what he can do and what he can not do please, is just for us to understand our self's please..

Quote:
from lad to Sayuri
then like what you said for us to buy the apartment over there is not the problem if only we can make our mind to live as a big family all the rest of our life i promise to do any thing you want..

Quote:
from lad to Sayuri
just for us to understand our self's more better know problem then we can be planing for our marriage before i come over to spend my vacation with you

Quote:
from lad to Sayuri
Dear, understand the fact that Anthony those not have who he will be calling mom please midori be there for Anthony please love him and care for him the way i do, you know much i love you please

from Sayuri to Lad
I want to know your view and thought about aging society and how to deal with. What you think of current pension system and medical assurance system for aged.

A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
From Lad to Sayuri

Hello dear, how are you doing? and how is your weekend with you? Actually with the question you are asking me right away in U S our pension the give very huge amount of money in our pension, but the government are still given some amount of money at the end of every month. Then our medical system his free of charge that is all hope am glad to hear from you thank my beloved one

Sayuri responds.

From Sayuri to Lad

Hello Lad

I am not asking about how much you have for pension or whatever. Wanted to see more political view, and also of how you view care of aged people. In this scope, your answer was quite disappointing. How you view PPACA and ACA in United States? What is your view and opinion when compared with Canada or Japan or Sweden?

By the way, I really do not believe your son really welcome me as a family. I would like to know what is in his inner emotion. Please ask him to write an essay in 1000 words or more, about topics below. He can choose the topics but he should name the title by himself. Also, should be hand written, and no copy and paste from websites. Write hand written essay on paper, and scan and make it JPG file.
Themes; 1) Write about most pleasant memory in his life 2) Write about person he admire most 3) His future dream

Regards

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha, lad is angry now, what a fun!! He is not understanding what I meant, so stupid!!

Quote:
From Lad to Sayuri

what the you mean by know copy and past, and what the you mean by political issue we are talking about how we can live together as one family you div icing issue..

Quote:
From Lad to Sayuri

if you want to have have a chat with Anthony then know problem about that i can give you is email if you are really serious on this our relationship..

From Sayuri to Lad

Hi David

I am really serious, so that is why I want to read your son's essay and analyze what he thinks. Remember, I am candidate of human resource manager and I am trained to see what is in person from what he writes. After I receive his essay, I would like to talk with him using emails but not now. Cut and Paste is commonly used by young students nowadays. They are very good at searching information on Internet and tend to use the ready made words to their reports. So I am asking his own hand writing and no cut and paste from someone else's documents from Internet. I hope you understand what you mean.

Political topic is very important if we are to make a family. For example, if you are republican and I am democrat, does it make good family life? In USA, the matter around President Obama's medical care divides people's opinions. In addition, Japanese government's funding for medical cares also an argument topic right now and we just had election today. Talk about political hot topics are very important. If you disagree, then I do not mind we stop our relationship here. I really wanted to know your view.

Regards

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

from Lad to Sayuri
as you can see always proud of my son because i know what he can and, i still know what he can not do if you want to talk to Anthony tell me i will send you is email

from Sayuri to Lad

I really understand you are very proud of your son. So that is why I would like to see how excellently he writes essay. He must be as brilliant, I am sure his writing should be wonderful. So let him write an essay 1000 words and please give me delight in reading his magnificent writing.

Also please tell me about your political view, I assume that is very important factor.

kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
from Lad to Sayuri

Hello dear, how are you doing? yes Anthony is very okay but remember that we are not here to be deliberating about political view please understand this please we are deliberating on how we can live as one family all the rest of our please understand this please

from Sayuri to lad

So we have very different view then. I take it important to know each other's political view in order to become a family. But you think we should not. Let us finish here then because I do not think I can get along with you. Good bye.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic