SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Zamby21
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I was very happy to find this website again. I had visited this site a few years ago then lost track of the website name. More than happy to learn from the pros here. My only experience to date is messing with telemarketers.

Cheers, Zamby

Last edited by Zamby21 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
username1939
Something the mods dream up

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi new member, read the stickies and maybe get yourself a mentor, and don't forget to bait safe. Did I mention to forget to mention, BAIT SAFE. Maybe change your user name if that is your real name?

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts < --- my first pink
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Never you insult me again. Never you write such to me. I am not begging you into this transfer, if you do not want to work with me call it a quit and never you write such to my mail box again.

Have a nice day. Mr. Richard Michel

Last edited by username1939 on Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Try to be nice when greeting new members... Welcome Zamby. Moving to GC.

TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Zamby21 wrote:
My only experience to date is messing with telemarketers.

Welcome aboard, Zamby! As much fun as telemarketers can be, lads are even more fun. (They're easier to get off script and their responses are usually better!)

PS: I think you may have put your real-life name in your post. It's nothing serious but you may want to edit that out...

Safari T.W.A.T Vcamera Pastor Omar (Edo->N'Djamena->Abeche): "I have been slept in tached huts in the Sahara deserts"
Safari x3 T.W.A.T Vcamera x3 Tattoo Rev. Prosper (Lagos->Timbuktu): "I have never been in to this type of thing in my life and you called it enjoyment"
Easter 2015 Vcamera Goat Jack Boot
Mortar

House Haranguer: Alone we stand, together we thrive

"trust is hard to build until the foot step of trust has been stepped" Jammy King, getting philosophical

"i HAVE WRITTEN 73 MESSAGES TO YOU WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?" Rev. Boutin Dickson, not getting it
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Zamby21
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thx guys, name edited. Going through stickies over the weekend.

Zamby Embarassed

Last edited by Zamby21 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Duckling
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

I Googled your name while it was still there and if you are not a king of a certain well known Biblical country, I reckon you are safe for now.

Point (in general): understanding the importance of anonymity when we deal with criminals is an important attitude to learn and thus you were given good advice. But common sense is also encouraged.

Welcome to Eater. Very Happy

Safari Sloth: "Your lies are so absurd that you made me stranded in another man’s land! Kindly don’t write back or reply my message again because if you do my God Almighty will purnish and destroy you in JESUS’ name! AMEN."

"You are very stupid! Do you hear me?! Stupid is your name!" -Lovely Laura
"I will take your name and use it for the Money Ritual!" -Lovely Laura again.
"I will send you a letter bomb. Don't worry, I will send Boko Haram to your country." -Boko Boy.
"Ogun kill you your family go die this year!" -David the Payment Agent
SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard Zamby21. Read read read and then when you are ready see about grabbing a mentor.

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6
Zamby21
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reading stickies and saw I need a mentor. Do I go through the channels mentioned in the sticky or ask for one here?

Zamby

Last edited by Zamby21 on Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Channels mentioned in the stickies are best. Welcome and read read read. Read stickies, read eater university, read older baits to get ideas. Once you have a handle on playing safely, read some more and begin your experiments on your willing subject. Laughing

Zamby21
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed unnecessary quote of previous post - bware419ers

Cannot stop reading Eater's greatest hits. Unbelievable stories. I have been laughing for over a day now.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, Zamby!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the monkey house Zamby, settle in, sit back, as mentioned above, read everything, then pull a lad from Surplus and fire away

Ask if you get stuck, the advice is usually good for the first few replies, then the humour (?) starts to take over

Oh, say goodbye to your free time, family and friends

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
OrangeCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Zamby!

"May be the airport am gonna fly from here it can't be found there ,,,,It will landed at different airport there ..." -- K3lly Bl00m
"Whoever u are capable of doing this , am same like , ...." -- Kelly Bl00m
"ok i agree am metaly dead" - Pig$
"My rage rover sport deep the engine nock out i need money to put it in order. as a result this i fail sick." - Pr1nce

Easter 2015GoatWhip
Closed lad accounts x10
Closed lad accounts - special bacon from Pig$
Padme

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater! Have fun, kiss your free time good bye... happy to have you among us.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait.. we should not be using our real name and can't have free time?!?!?!

Oh well..

But Yes, Bait Safe Smile

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
username1939
Something the mods dream up

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Free time? I wish Laughing 10 hours or thereabouts a day on the 'puter and most of that is on here.

Oh, by the way, in case no one else says

BAIT SAFE

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts < --- my first pink
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Never you insult me again. Never you write such to me. I am not begging you into this transfer, if you do not want to work with me call it a quit and never you write such to my mail box again.

Have a nice day. Mr. Richard Michel
Zamby21
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys. The apparent time requirement has me holding on getting started. I don't want to be one of the 3-4 post members that you never hear from again.
TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Zamby -- the time requirements aren't as bad as all that. It all depends on you.

Just grab one or two lads to start off with and take it slow. Then, as you start having fun and getting more comfortable, you can add more lads until you build up a nice stable of playmates.

It always brightens my day to come into work, check my emails, and see what new insanity is in my inbox...

Safari T.W.A.T Vcamera Pastor Omar (Edo->N'Djamena->Abeche): "I have been slept in tached huts in the Sahara deserts"
Safari x3 T.W.A.T Vcamera x3 Tattoo Rev. Prosper (Lagos->Timbuktu): "I have never been in to this type of thing in my life and you called it enjoyment"
Easter 2015 Vcamera Goat Jack Boot
Mortar

House Haranguer: Alone we stand, together we thrive

"trust is hard to build until the foot step of trust has been stepped" Jammy King, getting philosophical

"i HAVE WRITTEN 73 MESSAGES TO YOU WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?" Rev. Boutin Dickson, not getting it
Ser Davos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd stick with just one to begin with if you are worried about time. What I did was spend 5 minutes checking the reply in the morning, then while at work I would come up with my next move. Then when I got off work spend 10 minutes composing my reply. That's all it takes to start out.

United KingdomSouth AfricaUnited StatesCanadaAustraliaChinaPanamaIndonesiaTurkeyGhanaThailandKenyaNigeriaBrazilUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesGermanyAlgerian FlagcameroonBeninMalaysiaSwitzerlandBelgiumAfghanistanNetherlandsCambodia FlagTogoSpainColumbia

Safari Prosper: Lagos>Bamako>Timbuktu with the Onion smugglers, TLH, and Jojobean

Isn't being a nerd all about being passionate about something that's inconsequential?
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Get one or two Lads to start with. Also, get a Mentor to bug the Hell out of with questions. Do not put a lot of weight on your first baits. Many will drop you for no apparent reason and leave you wondering what you did wrong. You didn't necessarily do anything wrong, they just decided to drop you. Unless you were sending them novels to read as replies. I find Short and to the point replies work best. Answering the subject of the last paragraph that the Scammer sent you unless there was a request for your information somewhere.

Welcome to Eater....
Zamby21
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good stuff guys. Still reading a lot right now.
WeepingWolf24
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to agree with the rest there Zamby. I myself am fairly new to this, started about only a month back. Since I'm a final year student myself, I was quite worried about the time issues as well. Especially after reading almost everywhere that this will take up a lot of my time. Razz

What I did was I grabbed 2 lads from the surplus scam and just jumped right in. I did not plan anything elaborate, but just went with the flow. My baits may not be the best so far, but it does serve the main purpose. Plus, it is also helping me to get the hang of this new hobby of mine.

So, grab a lad that interests you from the surplus and get started. Oh, and don't forget to have fun !! Smile Smile
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Zamby21, I wanted to tell you the "real" reason not to use your real name. See, once you become a baiter, your real name is no longer you. You become Zamby21 to everyone. lol

Enjoy your beginning baits. You will learn a lot. Check out Eater University too. Full of helpful inflammation.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait, Lester isn't my real name?

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic