SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mothers-In-Law

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gigglesworth
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know that most depictions of the mother-in-law from hell are exaggerations but in my case, they're an understatement! >.< I'm trying to hold on...6 days left until we move out of her place. I just hope I can stay sane until then!

The thing that drives me absolutely bonkers is that I work midnights. I also go to school. I have a toddler. There are 6 ppl in the household and she decides to rip into ME for not keeping the house spotless?! I work 6 days out of the week when you add my school requirements in and she states that all I do is sleep and sit around all day! Mad

Anyone else here have a struggle with in-laws? Any advice on staying calm?

Tinkered with the title, because it was bugging me - TS

bitch get me the scan copy or the loan transaction will be cancelled this mint - Mr. Wheaton J0nse

Hey my love, This is too much, Please I really Don't want to lose that Money. If I ever Lose that Money, I will Locate you and I will Kill you and your family too. - M1chael Abrah4m

you are noting but a hole and "LIAR BITCH" - M1chael R1ch, pretending to be D4vid K0fi.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pick up your beer bottles, wash your dishes, pick up your socks from the bathroom floor. Every time she rips into you, walk over and give her a hug and a smile. Do that for six days, and you'll never remember the other 296.

I was lucky. My mother-in-law was about the sweetest woman alive. Always had a smile and a nice word, and she called me, "My Favorite Son-In-Law."
No idea why, I sure left a few beer bottles around back then. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll have you know I'm a lovely mother-in-law.... and I tell my daughters-in-law that on a regular basis !

Just smile and countdown.... if necessary convert it into hours and minutes.... 6 days only feels like a long time !

Something the mods dream up

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DA, did you ever listen/watch Les Dawson? He absoluteltly LOVED his MIL

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts < --- my first pink
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Never you insult me again. Never you write such to me. I am not begging you into this transfer, if you do not want to work with me call it a quit and never you write such to my mail box again.

Have a nice day. Mr. Richard Michel
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yes..... he was brilliant ! Loved Les Dawson...

My son and his wife divorced many years ago... and she still calls me her mother in law even though she has remarried ! I went to her wedding and she's having a baby soon which will be my first granddaughter !

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love my mother in law. She's the sweetest lady I know. She's 87 and has dementia, so that may be part of why she loves me so much. Laughing

I will ask my fiancé how he deals with a pain in the a** MIL, because he has a doozy of one. Wink

I would just say something like, "I am sorry for not keeping up with the housework. I have just been so busy with work, school, my child and getting ready for our move. I know that's no excuse and I will try and do better for the remainder of our stay. I really appreciate your letting us stay with you while waiting for our place to be ready. In x amount of days, we'll be out of your hair and you can get your house back to normal." Then hug her.

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gigglesworth Asked:

Quote:
Anyone else here have a struggle with in-laws? Any advice on staying calm?

Beer chased by Drambui seems to do the trick.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Gigglesworth
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the responses you guys! I've tried the nice route with her but the problem is that unfortunately, she's highly dysfunctional. She's an alcoholic, we live in a household where only 3 of the 5 adults are working, and those other 2 adults are also not helping with the housework either. But she finds it easier to blame me than cracking down on her own kids. Oh well. At least I get along with HER mother! Smile

Tuesday isn't that far away. I've gone the "take deep breathes, smile and ignore" mode.

bitch get me the scan copy or the loan transaction will be cancelled this mint - Mr. Wheaton J0nse

Hey my love, This is too much, Please I really Don't want to lose that Money. If I ever Lose that Money, I will Locate you and I will Kill you and your family too. - M1chael Abrah4m

you are noting but a hole and "LIAR BITCH" - M1chael R1ch, pretending to be D4vid K0fi.
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

best thing to do. There's a light at the end of the tunnel....

We want an update next week on how much you love being in your own place and away !

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As a mother in law myself, I would say she's picking you as an easy target versus the others who she has to be around way more time during the day. You could always ask if there's one thing you could make sure is done every day and see if she can come up with something reasonable. You do it, and maybe, just maybe you are off the hook for other things.
I wish you well- get out of that situation as soon as you can. My daughter in law stayed with me a month before moving to be with my son and I loved it. But i admit if we had stayed together longer, there would have been plenty to get upset about. Good luck!

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Buy her a bunch of flowers to give when you move out... I always find being nice in the face of the not nice throws people.

And those days are counting down....

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I've tried the nice route with her but the problem is that unfortunately, she's highly dysfunctional.

All the more reason to be nice. You don't want to give her any ammunition to talk bad about you. You will also be able to say, "I was nothing but kind to her!". Don't stoop down to her level, you're better than that.

I was a waitress for 10 years, the meaner/grumpier/unkind a guest was, the nicer I was. Wink

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Gigglesworth
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all the encouragement! Smile I appreciate it. And of course I'll provide an update about the new place, Doom Angel! I'm really excited.

I gave my MIL an essential oil blend...a sacral chakra blend, to help keep her grounded so to speak. And of course, a scent diffuser to go with it. Maybe it'll help, who knows?

And I agree Sweet Poison, I am the easier target, because I'm the outsider in this case, both family wise and unfortunately, racial wise as well (and she has made comments unfortunately). It probably doesn't help that we've been here a year now. Affordable housing is hard to find these days, even with a good paying job.

Four more sleeps now...almost everything is packed at this point. Now if this bloody cold would go away, everything would be just roses!

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Almost there! Wink

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My mother in law was a very sweet lady who, unfortunately, passed away suddenly of a brain hemorrhage early in our marriage. She was the very antithesis of the cliche of the mean, controlling MIL. Hang on, the end is in sight. And I concur with those who advise sweetness on your part. Make her miss you when you go.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Gigglesworth
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone!

So I moved in to my new place, and it is AMAZING! There is actually space for our stuff, we have windows in our bedrooms, and of course the awesome benefit of privacy! Very Happy

The downside being we have no couch, or table...or chairs. But they will come in time. At least we have beds so that's a plus! Our place is near a community centre, a grocery store, a library, a playground, and a summer wading pool. And close to my bank...and a convienience store...plus the building is kid friendly, so my son will fit right in, and there's a nearby elementary school for when he starts school next year. It is a paradise.

Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^
Once you have settled in you can invite the mother in law over for a nice holiday Smile

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
username1939
Something the mods dream up

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

are we all invited to the house warming party?

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts < --- my first pink
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Never you insult me again. Never you write such to me. I am not begging you into this transfer, if you do not want to work with me call it a quit and never you write such to my mail box again.

Have a nice day. Mr. Richard Michel
Gigglesworth
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But of course! Smile I just have to wait until my half a million dollar loan comes through to buy furniture, and we'll be all set! Razz

Thank you everyone again for your support! I've been going through a rough patch and it means a lot.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic