SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A quick exercise in piggy baiting...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rooted
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Background: I had been baiting this lad for some months and exhausted all the usual means of payment. My character had been involved in all sorts of trouble including hospital visits, fights at WU and subsequent jailing and the lad had his dolla chopped several times. But all good things must end and lad was showing those signs, so I decided to let him go.

Still I figured he would be good for another piggy if the incentive was good enough, and considering all the effort he had been to for his $500 fee, I thought he could get a bit more excited about several times that.

Considering it was a Saturday afternoon and I had time on my hands.

How about a simple ASEM...

Quote:
Nov 20, 2014 at 3:08 PM from: Me
to: Lad
date: Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 3:08 PM
subject: loan

Colin,
Is $3750 ok? Which account you want?
Ray
On Nov 20, 2014 at 3:55 PM Lad wrote:
In getting a loan from our company, there are some information we need to pass across to you before we can proceed to the application process.
INFORMATION NEEDED:

As for the information needed, you will need to fill an application which contains your personal information and also the loan information, this will help us give you a full documentation of the loan terms and agreement contract which you will be expected to sign and send back to the company for approval if satisfied:

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO HAVE YOUR LOAN APPROVED:

After receiving your application form, all documents will be forwarded to you either by fax or email attachment within 24 hours. Immediately the signed document is received from the applicant, approval document follows within 24 hours,it will take 48 hours to have your loan processed, approved and released to you.

CREDIT REQUIREMENT:

We will offer you the desired loan amount with no regard to your present Credit Status.

HOW DO I APPLY

Please Fill this application Form below:

{BORROWER'S DATA INFORMATION}

*(1)Loan Amount Needed:
*(2)Loan Amount Needed In Words:
*(3)Full Names:
*(4)Country:
*(5)Valid Cell Phone Number Or Tel Phone:
*(6)Purpose Of Loan:
*(7)Address:
*(8)Occupation:
*(9)Gender: Male Or Female:
*(10)Nationality:
*(11)Loan Duration:
*(12)State:
*(13)City:
*(14)Age:
*(15)Monthly Income;

In agreement to the above rules/policies, you are expected to fill the form provided above.

Note: We appreciate trustworthy and reliable customers.

Anthony Mott,
Director Loan Advert/Approval Dept
Anthony Mott,
In getting a loan from our company, there are some information we need to pass across to you before we can proceed to the application process.
INFORMATION NEEDED:

As for the information needed, you will need to fill an application which contains your personal information and also the loan information, this will help us give you a full documentation of the loan terms and agreement contract which you will be expected to sign and send back to the company for approval if satisfied:

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO HAVE YOUR LOAN APPROVED:

After receiving your application form, all documents will be forwarded to you either by fax or email attachment within 24 hours. Immediately the signed document is received from the applicant, approval document follows within 24 hours,it will take 48 hours to have your loan processed, approved and released to you.

CREDIT REQUIREMENT:

We will offer you the desired loan amount with no regard to your present Credit Status.

HOW DO I APPLY

Please Fill this application Form below:

{BORROWER'S DATA INFORMATION}

*(1)Loan Amount Needed:
*(2)Loan Amount Needed In Words:
*(3)Full Names:
*(4)Country:
*(5)Valid Cell Phone Number Or Tel Phone:
*(6)Purpose Of Loan:
*(7)Address:
*(8)Occupation:
*(9)Gender: Male Or Female:
*(10)Nationality:
*(11)Loan Duration:
*(12)State:
*(13)City:
*(14)Age:
*(15)Monthly Income;

In agreement to the above rules/policies, you are expected to fill the form provided above.

Note: We appreciate trustworthy and reliable customers.

Anthony Mott,
Director Loan Advert/Approval Dept
Anthony Mott,

Quote:
Nov 20, 2014 at 4:01 PM Yes i have ready give all that to Colin just need account for fee to be pay into, Ray
On Nov 20, 2014 at 4:22 PM Lad wrote:
Can you go to western union now to send the $3750 let me send you the western union information as account will take too long, and also send me your telephone number that i can call you with.
Quote:
Nov 20, 2014 at 4:29 PM Why are being ridiculous? Is urgent. Just sent me the account likes supposed so I can get done today or all off, Ray
On Nov 20, 2014 at 4:42 PM Lad wrote:
Find below the western union information you need to send the $3750 or you can as well use money gram which so ever means that is quicker to you .

Receiver's Name: …<snipped>
State: Johannesburg
Address: 20 Berea Mews York Street
Text Question:A?
Answer:B
Amount To Be Sent:$3750

Below are the information you need to send once you are done with the payment.

Sender's Name:
Senders Country:
Sender's Address:
MTCN NUMBERS:
Text Question:
Text Answer:

I shall await your next email with the pickup information.

Quote:
Nov 20, 2014 at 4:47 PM I told you peoples before western union and moneygram is thieves and fraudsters, I only use bank transfer. Yes? Ray
On Nov 20, 2014 at 5:08 PM Lad wrote:
Ray you are advice to use money gram,money gram is safe so kindly go ahead and send the fee with money so that we can get this done today.
Quote:
Nov 20, 2014 at 5:21 PM No bank, no deal. I get other offer. Ray

On Nov 20, 2014 at 5:23 PM Lad wrote:
If I should send you the bank account now how soon are you making the deposit and what time is it over there .
Quote:
Nov 20, 2014 at 5:28 PM Yes get it do todat 9.30 in morn now. pls hurry. Ray
On Nov 20, 2014 at 7:25 PM Lad wrote:
Ray find below the account number you need to make the deposit of the $3750 and also I need you to send me your valid cell phone number that I can easily reach you with and also include your state and city in your next email and also a scan copy of the deposit slip once the deposit of the $3750 is made for verification of payment .

Below are the account details you need to make payment.
Name…<snipped>
Routine …<snipped>
Acct …<snipped>
Bank name…<snipped>
Type Of Account:Savings Acount

All you need to do is to look for any chase bank around you.

I will await your next email with the scan copy of the [ayment slip.

On Nov 20, 2014 at 10:37 PM Lad wrote:
Did you receive the account i emailed to you for you to make the payment of the $3750? Please get back to me asap as time is not our friend.

Colin

Quote:
Nov 20, 2014 at 11:12 PM All is good. The ox is slow, but the earth is patient. It will be done my friend. Ray
On Nov 20, 2014 at 11:22PM Lad wrote:
Ok did you receuve the account, and also i need your city and your valid cellphone number.

And also how soon will the payment be done.

On Nov 20, 2014 at 3:28 PM Lad wrote:
Ray what is the delay all about, Have ypu make the payment now, Please get back to me asap so that we can finally get this done.
On Nov 20, 2014 at 7:03 PM Lad wrote:
Ray what is the update, have you make the payment?

Keep me posted asap.

Become a GOLD DIGGER

Closed lad accounts x18
Mortar x1

I thank you for your mail and wish to inform you that I mate with the lawyer this afternoon...

PAY YOUR BILL PAY YOUR BILL.OR STOP WASTING YOUR TIME. BARRISTER S ZUMA ESQ.

How will be asking all that question wasting my time that is precious....

... you are a joker a deciever and also a liar ...

New User's FAQ
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic