SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tainted Tom from UK

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tom robinson
9 Jan um 8:28 AM

HI Sexxy,

How are you doing, about the car i will confirmed and also send you the pictures if that is what you want, and also about the agent this is the agent who always book my flight since i started traveling around the WORLD. So my darling let not fight about this flight and this agent of a thing, I do really need to travel down for you and when i am around you i shall begin to ship the cars down to your country for us to sell them together, What do you THINK? I just want you to confirmed the price of ticket so that you can know that how much you are gonna send to my AGENT to book this flight. And after booking i will send to you the slip and also ticket number so you we know that i really want to come down. You know that 1945 Mercedes Benz is a costly car, How much is in your country, What we will do is that i will order it for you, because right now i don't have much funds with me and you need to send the deposit money. Can you do this? You also need to confirmed the price of ticket diary i want you to do it and write me back on your next message. Tom

Hi Tom,

what do you mean, you don't have much funds with you? How can you travel to Singapore without sufficcient funds?
Honey, I also do not understand what you means when you say that I also need to confirmed the price of ticket diary, wouldn't that be the job of your agent?
Honey, if you really think that we will need an agent to book a flight, then please let him do the work!
When will you come?

I love and miss you

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tom robinson
Jan 9 um 8:51 PM

Hi. My sweetest LOVE in my LIFE. I know that is my agent job and i have write to him and i will wait for he replied and i will let you know how much it cost, You know i use all my money to get this cars and i have money and is not that much for me to get the ticket to you. I will let you know tomorrow about the price of the ticket my LOVE and i will informed you, so you can be able to send him the funds for him to book it for me and i will love to come down to you before 15 of this month so i can spend much time and be around with you till next month, what do you THINK..
Tom

An Tom
10 Jan um 9:22 AM

Good morning my sexy Sweatheart,

you want to know what I think? Tom, I think that it is very circumstantial to book a flight with the help of an agent, because I could do it easily here on my computer, it will only take a few minutes. But ok, if you want to do it your way, that is fine with me then. Hopefully it will not take too long until he will find out the details on the pricing, Honey, I want you here as soon as possible, how long will you be able to stay?

I love and miss you
your darling wife

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tom
Jan 10 um 9:25 AM

HI dear

I will informed my agent to book the ticket for the date of 15 of this month, and like what you need to know that is 3 months before the ticket CLOSE so i will be back next month on 24 Feb. Is that okay for you dearest. I hope you do received my message i sent to you previous one before you replied
Tom.

Quote:
Tom
Jan 10 um 9:14 PM

HI, How are you doing?. Did you received my message?
Tom

Hello Sexy,

of course I have received your massages, and I was expecting some news about your flight, now has your agent come up with somthing in the meantime? The dates are fine with me, so you will arrive here on Jan 15, did I get that right? And you can stay until Feb 24 only? That is not even 6 weeks....why do you want to leave again so soon?

Love and kisses

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tom
Jan 11 um 8:05 PM

HI, How are you doing? What are you saying how do you expect my agent to send the details when you have not send the payment for the ticket to him? You since to be playing here now or you are acting this way because money is involve? Please tell me if you cannot send the money. Or not. and if you know that you want to send him the payment let me know so that i can be able to collect his payment details from him. Because now is in INDONESIA.. Your Love .. Tom.. I hate when you quiet me silent please replyed back

Tom,

what is this now, are you trying to get funny or what? How can I send your agent any money when I do not even know where he is, who he is and how much I will have to pay for your ticket?
I have absolutely no information here at all, so after all I guess your agent must be an incompetant idiot!
So please, instead of blaming me for his failure, make this stupid guy work andf get me the information! Tom, I could have booked thousands of flights in the time we have wasted, just because you instist on making your booking through him!
Make him send me a copy of the flight intinerary and the invoice, and then I can of course transfer the money immmediately!
And Tom, what do you mean, you hate it when I am silent? I am all but silent, i am getting angry here now!
I love and miss you, now please make things move!

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tom
13 Jan um 1:43 PM

HI. How are you doing dearest. you know that is when the ticket have been booked that when you can be able to see the details. So this is the details you need to send the payment VIA western union.

Receiver Name: Susilowati U. Mule
Destination: Jakarta, Indonesia
Amount: 426 Pounds.

You are to send me the details immediately you have make the payment and also send me a scan copy as well. My dearest you need to get in touch with me on time.. Please you know we need to see soon..

Your Love Tom

Hello Tom,

I was at my bank today to make that transfer, but no avail. We have € here in Germany, so I cannot transfer any of that currency you have mentioned, and my bank does not do any business with Western Union, and they also strongly suggested NOT to use that, because it is crooked and fraudulent and used for money laundering in favour of terrorism, so that is of course no option. And what a nonsense is your agent saying, like the ticket is only available after the price was paid?? Is he totally stupid?
Horney, I want you to send me the bank details of your agents, so that I can make an orderly transfer, and of course I want an invoice! Get that done for me, please, so that we can move on!
I love and miss you

Quote:
Tom
13 Jan um 8:33 PM

HI

How are you doing, What i want you to do is that you need to go direct to WESTERN UNION office around you, You don't need to go to your bank for TRANSFER. Like what you know is that my agent is not staying in that country so no account available. Go to ANY NEARBY western union close to you. I will also convert this money from pound to your currency and send it to you. In Pounds ( 426.00 GBP) and in Euro ( 548.241 EUR )

My dearest you are to transfer this funds on time so that my AGENT can be able to book this ticket for me on time as well. and you can as well use same details at WESTERN UNION OFFICE.

Receiver Name: Susilowati U. Mule
Destination: Jakarta, Indonesia
Amount: 426 Pounds.

Do not go to your BANK i want you to go to WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OFFICE nearby you dearest. I want you to send me the details of payment and also send me the scan payment of payment slip.

Your Love
Tom

Hello Tom,

you obviously did not understand what I was saying, so I will repeats myself one more time: I will N O T use this Western Union. I handle all payments through bank transfer only, and every serious business person has a bank account, because this is a must.
Please tell your agent for forward me the invoice and the account information, okay? I do not wish any further delays, do you understand?
Horney, why can I not just book your flight? Why does it have to be so complicated?
I love and miss you

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tom robinson
14 Jan um 9:39 AM

HI

You are stressing me here. Yep..that was the plan If you don't want to go to western union and pay the money forget. You can book it yourself if you want,. and also book for the HOTEL RESERVETION. Because i don;t know what is difficult for you to go direct to WESTERN UNION and make the payment. You know when you transfer it via account is not going to reflex on time,. Western union is same day., and i can as well book the flight that same day. You know i am flighting tomorrow and see you have not send the money YET. You don't have a problem with my agent as far as he book the ticket for me, and more over like what i told you is not staying in INDONESIA he went there for a business. and now you are wasting his time as well. Because he wanted to flight back to his destination. His waiting for your payment so that he can pick up the funds and book the ticket for me immediately, If you LOVE me go direct and pay this funds via western union, or if you want to book it yourself so go ahead and do what ever is in your MIND. Tom

Well, all right...if he wants to have it his way, I don't mind.....fine with me then for now......more lovely Sec-pics coming in then

Hey Tom,

there is ABSOLUTELY no raisin whatevers at all to go straight up the walls like you do...what the heck is wrong with you?
Is it my fault that your totally incombattant, stupid agent is not able to come up with a proper invoice? I don't sink so.
I simply don't give a shits about your account's reflexes, and I don't even minds to use that Western Onion service, all I am asking for is a PROPER INVOICE, because I will be eligible to claim the VAT back.
Do you understand that?
And what hotel reservation are you talking about?
You are going to stay at my place!
Tom.....I just don't give a SHIT about your agent's time and his whereabouts, and the time he's probably going to invest ("waste" just sounds wrong to me, for he's gonna get paid for his services)
Just for your information, it don't matter at all where he might be in the world......he's gotta have an account, that is the law, it is as simple as that!
So Tom, let this agent mail me the invoice, and I will make the Western Onion payments, did you understands that now?
Love and miss you
your darling wife

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yummie Indonesia sweet'n sour pork coming in

Quote:
Tom
14 Jan um 10:10 AM

HI My dearest

I just received the account details now. So you can go ahead and make the transfer via account and send me the transfer slip as well . You need to ask them how long can the transferred be in the account

BCA Bank ( Bank Central Asia )
Name: Cindi Mule
Account Number: 478020****
Swift Code: Cenaidja
Bank Branch - Wahid Hasyim, Jakarta
Bank Address: - JI.KH Wahid Hasyim No. 183 A-B Jakarta
Pusat, DK1 Jakarta, Indonesia Home
Address:-Kebon Sirih III No. 86 Menteng.
Central Jakarta. Indonesia

I can't wait to meet you soon dearest

Your Lovely Tom

Quote:
Tom
14 Jan um 12:46 PM

My dear.

I think this is the invoice you want, because i just informed him , and he sent to me as well. So dearest you are to send the funds via WESTERN UNION so that he can be able to pick it on time and start the ticket .. You are to use the WESTERN UNION DETAILS i sent to you in first place my dearest..

TOM

Hello Tom, my one and only sexy man,

thank you for the invoice, that is exactly what I meant.
Now I am confuseds, shall I send the money to the account, because you said in your second mail that I shall used this Western Union now, which I do not really like to use because it has a bad reputation?
I love and miss you lots!

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad is getting impatient

Quote:
Tom
Jan 14 um 8:42 PM

HI My dearest

Go ahead and use the bank transfer with the bank details provided to you. Use the account, and after you have make the transfer send me the proof of PAYMENT SLIP from your bank. I am here waiting for the payment slip of the bank transfer my dearest..I hope you send me the transfer slip on your next email.
Your Love Tom

Quote:
Tom
Jan 14 um 8:44 PM

HI. The reason i wanted you to use WESTERN UNION is because that is going to be fast more then the account. And dearest you know what i mean., Use any one you want to use okay. As far as you send me the proof of payment ... I am here waiting for you..

Quote:
Tom
15 Jan um 7:22 AM
Hi Dearest

How are you doing. I want to know if you have make the payment available..
Your Lover Tom

Quote:
Tom
15 Jan um 9:35 AM

HI.. Can you tell me why you are quiet?.

Hey Tom, my sexxy lover,

sorry for getting backs to you a little bit later, I was in some insignificant legal trouble here, but nothing serious, so don't worry! Baby, I have sent the money to the account, it should be there in 2 or 3 days!
I am so happy to have you here soon! Oh Baby, I can't wait to get my hands on you, I promise you that we won't get out of the bedroom for at least 2 days!
Love and miss you

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tom robinson
15 Jan um 1:09 PM

My dearest

Thanks so much, and please dearest can you be able to send me the payment confirmation slip? So that i can be able to forward it to my AGENT. Your Lover Tom

Quote:
Tom
15 Jan um 3:10 PM

Hi dearest

Still waiting for the payment slip...

Hey Tom, my sexxy lover,

what do you mean, payment slip? We do not have anything like that, it is all done electronically these days. It will show as a credit note, the receiver will have to wtch his account, it is as simple as that.
Now did you get the flight booked? And how come you don't write me anything else? You just want to know when the money comes, and that is everthing you have to say?
I am very very disappointed now!
Kiss kiss

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tom
Jan 15 um 8:06 PM

HI.

Thanks so much for the money you sent. Well any transfer make there is always a payment proof of slip. And more over if my agent have not confirmed the amount in the account there we not be any ticket to be booked. My agent said you need to send your bank phone number and the address for the bank to call them if any payment was made. Because you need to have a slip that you make this transfer i don't know if you are playing with me here or what. Send me a payment slip is this hard to send? Go back to your bank ask them to provide you a payment slip. There we give it to you, Because any transfer made there we always be a proof of payment.
Your Lover Always Tom

Quote:
Tom
Jan 15 um 8:42 PM

My dearest

I just hear from my agent now. That he cannot booked the ticket until he see the funds in the account, so we need to wait if really you deposit the funds, and how much did you send to the account,. and did you send it from your computer or you went to bank to send it. I just want to know all this dearest Okay..
Your LOver we meet you soon, Tom

Hey Tom,

just came home, it's late and I am tired, and then I find your 2 messages.
Tom, what do you mean, am I playing with you? Are you totally out of your mind?
I am really angry now, I do not like the tone of your messages at all!
It's all about money, money, money!
Tom, please note that I don't have a payment slip, because payment slips are not issued anymore here in Germany. I will have to go back to my bank on Monday and ask what kind of confirmation they can possibly provides. I went to the branch to make the payment, I do not do any online banking.
I am angry and tired, I will go to bed now.

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tom
16 Jan um 7:34 AM

HI

My dearest i am so sorry, just that the agent wanted to see the proof of payment that all. My LOVE how are you doing, and what are your plans when i came down to GERMANY. Have you arrange the room for us already, because you know immediately the funds have been received my agent we quickly booked the ticket for me and i will come down immediately. Please my Love don't be angry with your man please. You know now and days without proof of payment the receiver we not be sure of the payment the proof of payment is what we make him to be sure that the payment was throughly paid?. I love you so much from my HEART, my dearest please i hope your home is silent because i want us to enjoy ourselves from the day one i arrived. What do you THINK.
Your Lover Tom

Quote:
Tom
16 Jan um 9:19 PM

My dearest. How are you doing. I really miss you, and i can't wait any more to see you, All i want you to do is that just go to the bank you transfer the funds tell them to print out the payment slip for you. And i guess your bank we be able to do that Okay. I can't wait any more to see you my darling.. Your Lover Tom

Hey Tom,

don't worry, and you don't have to repeats yourself so many times, I am not stupid, I have understood what you mean and I have already tolds you that I will go to the bank on Monday and ask them what I can do, so you really don't have to tell me all over again. And honestly, had you not insisted on using your incombattant agent to book the flight, you could have already been here with me for a whole week! Such a circumstantialistic nonsense, I can book a flight within 5 minutes, we would not have needed this service at all!
Tom, my house is a quiet place, we will be all alone there, noone will disturb us!
I am sure the money will be there on Monday!
I love and miss you! Kisses......

Quote:
Tom
17 Jan um 6:59 AM

My Love..

You are the QUEEN of my LIFE, and i will always be with you my darling. The agent just need to confirmed the payment first before he can be able to book the flight for me that is what he told me. and i will take nice airline.. Okay so that i can be able to be there on time. Because i am really need you close to my side. You are my LOVE.. Always LOVE you no matter how we agues and talk to each others that is LOVE..
YOUR LOVE TOM

Hey Baby, my sexxy Tommy,

don't worry, Baby, I am a 100 % sure that the money will be in the account on Monday, it must be, because it's been quite a while since I have sent it!
Oh, and you will take Nice Airline? I had no idea that they serve that route also, but so what, it might be a code sharing flight or something. so how are you doing, and how's your business, did you get everything done, and di you find some time to look for that Mercedes for me?

Oh please, I'd be so hapy when you could find one!
I love and miss you like crazy!

Kisses and hugs

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tom
19 Jan um 7:44 AM

My Lover My Queen & My Life

How are you doing? Yes i have told the agent to try and check on Monday, and also i have done with the business i am doing here what i need to do now is to ship the cars out. from here so that there we not be any delay to be changed to another customer's and yes i found your car i have order it already and the problem now is that the dealer in charge told me that i need to deposit the sum of 600 Pounds to know that i am really serious to buy the car so that there can be able to keep it SAVE for me my love.. Tell me what you think about this, and i also want you to try and go to the bank again today for the slip .. Okay my Love i can't wait any more and i will take a nice flight as well. i will send to you the code of the airline .

Your Lover Tom

Hello my sexxy loverboy Tom,

thanks for your message, I have talked to my bank this morning, and they informed me that my payment bounced back, the money is back in my account then. They wouldn't explain in all detail, because that is within the personal sphere of the account holder, it has something to do with suspected illegal activities in that account, that was all I was told.
What shall I do now, how do I get the money to your agent?
And Tom, tell that car dealer I am not willing to pay anything in advance. I want to see a picture of that car before, and I want scan copies of the car papers, so will you please get that for me?
I love and miss you....please let me know how to pay the money for your flight now!
Kiss kiss

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And here comes the next happy Sec-P1c customer

Quote:
Tom
19 Jan um 2:54 PM

HI My dearest Love

I will scan all the document of the car to you. I just need to have my ticket first..You are now to pay via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER that is the only fast means now darling, details again at follow

Receiver Name: Susilowati Usman Mule
Destination: Jakata/ Indonesia.

Send me the payment slip and the details as soon as you make the payment. Please darling i need to be with you and you need to be fast on this

Your Lover Tom

Hello Babylove,

I ran to the Western Union right after I have receiveds your massage, and I have paid the money, so please Darling, make sure that your agent will book the flight now as soon as possible!
I can't wait to have you with me, and don't worry about that Mercedes, because I can get one here, that is all too complicated, and I don't want you to waste any more precious time there, I want you to come home to me!
I love you!!!!
Kiss Kiss

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tom
Jan 19 um 11:27 PM

Darling i do received the western union slip. and i can't find the MTCN CONTROL NUMBER. Your Lover Tom

Quote:
Tom
Jan 19 um 11:45 PM

Darling check the WESTERN UNION payment slip. There is not CONTROL NUMBER and luckily i tired calling you and your number was going on my phone just that i think you are sleeping already, darling try and send me the CONTROL NUMBER so that i can be able to send it to my agent to pick it up immediately for him to book my flight.. Urgently. I hope you do replied on this mails on time darling..
Your lover Tom

Hello Tom, my sexxy lover,

how dare you call my phone 8 times in the middle of the night???
And how am I supposed to know that it was you, when you don't sends your caller ID? I do never take anonymous calls, and dont dare to call me at night again, you must be totally out of your minds!
Horney, I do not have any Control number, it is a secured transaction, and you shoulds have receiveds a notification!

I love and miss you

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

During our whole relationship, which is going on for a quite a while now, he has only called my phone ONCE. After I sent him the nice fake WU Sec-P1c-slip, my phone rang like crazy. He has called 8 times yesterday night around midnight, then another 7 attempts between 05.20 am and 7.00 am, and 7 more calls during the day, until I picked one call and told him I was busy doing other stuff. It is amazing to see how active they get, once the money is within reach....

Quote:
Tom 20 Jan um 5:13 AM

HI My dearest

I want you to call the WESTERN UNION to give you the MONEY CONTROL NUMBER IMMEDIATELY.

Quote:
Tom
20 Jan um 5:16 AM

My dearest

If i received a Notification i will not ask you for CONTROL NUMBER, and you know about that as well. where there did send it to?
Your Lover Tom

Quote:
Tom
20 Jan um 8:53 AM

My Darling

Still waiting for you here for the MTCN NUMBER. Your Lover Tom

Tom, Darling,

I do N O T have any MTCN number, I have already told yous that, have I not?
I will have to check back with Western Onion, I do not know! I will go there tomorrow and asks them, and then I will tell you.
And please note that you are note supposed to call me at these times of the day, are you nuts??? And by the way, although I am making excutive progromes with my language concourse, I am still having difficilies with fluid squeaking, but you will have noticed that yourself, right?
Anyways, it seems strange to me me thinks that before you have calleds me just ONE SINGLE time, and never tooks my calls, and now, when it is the money subject against, you calls me like crazy? I almost fear that you love monies more than me!
I am sad now!

Quote:
Tom
20 Jan um 8:50 PM

My darling, I am so sorry if that what you think, You need to know that i do always call you just that you don't speak english in a good way and now you are trying in ENGLISH and that why i keep calling you, and what you need to know is that because i am calling you because i can't wait any more to meet and to see you darling, anytime i ready your mails he make me crazy about you. You need to know that no matter what i don't LOVE money it my SEXXY LOUISA i love with all my HEART and nothing can stop me for loving you.. Is from my heart, and i can't wait any more to see you because i want it to be this week for us to meet darling. When you are going to western union make sure you take the western union allow that there gave you there. .. I want you to send me the western union details as soon as there gave you the MTCN number.. I love you with all my HEART and you need to know this my DARLING SEXXY.. You are my LIFE..
YOUR LOVER Tom

Blah blah blah.......come on, upload your Sec-p1c! Silence from me now...... and another gentle poke from Sec-p1c

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still no attempt to log in with Sec-P1c, and then he's trying to accuse me......but no such luck Laughing

Quote:
Tom
Jan 21 um 9:47 AM

HI Darling,

I was trying to call you this morning, to check on you and to know how was your night and you refuse to take up my calls. How long are you going to finish with your courses you are doing..
Your Lover Tom

Quote:
Tom
Jan 21 um 2:47 PM

Hi Darling, I am sad you have not replied back to me since morning what is wrong, Have you make up your mind that you don't want me to meet you anymore. You told me you are going to WESTERN UNION in the MORNING until now i have not heard from you, and more over i also called you no answer. I am really SAD NOW.
TOM

Quote:
Tom
Jan 21 um 9:36 PM

HI My Love

Can you tell me why you are keeping my calls on silent, I think you send me a fake western union slip. This is the reason you don't want to write to me anymore. Well Thanks GOD you should me the kind of woman you are and this we make me to have good brain. Maybe you have found a good man around you. I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.

Hello there, good evenings, my sexxy Tom!

I am horribly sorry, my internet was down for some time, and I dids already complained, I haves written an very angry massage to my supplier, and I will shortcut my payment for January!
Honey, my concourses still makes good progressives, and what do you mean, I have sent you a fake receipt? What is a fake? Has your agent booked the flight now?
I am impatiently waiting to get you here! Why do you wishes me another good man? You are talking nonsense, Darling!

I love and kiss you

Quote:
Tom
25 Jan um 7:39 PM

HI..

Honey what happen that i have not received the slip with the control number from you. I am not happy here because you left me all alone here honey. Go to the WESTERN UNION office informed them to give you the control number so i can send it to my AGENT for PICK UP.. I love you and i miss you so much. I have been in hospital because of you. I was thinking you left me here..
Your Lover Tom

Good evenings Tom, my sexxy lover!

I am very very angry with you, because yous have been a bad boy, accusing me of sending you something ingenuine, what did you call it again, a fake sip? Horney, why would I do such a thing, that makes no senses at all, what a paranolid idea of yours!
Darling, I kindly want ro remind you that I am a full Hell's Angels member, so please do me a flavour and don't even try to think about fucking around with me, I have of curse secured the payment, and I have checkeds back with Western Onion just todays, it is still there, ready for pick up, but the receiver did not follow the safe payment instrictions, so I am sorry to hears that yous were in hospital, but yous were not there because of me, but only because that agent of yours is apparently too cupid to follow sample instrisctions.
So what is the problems now with this agent?
Can you tells me that?
Why the hack can he not accomplice such a sample mission?
If it shoulds be to compilated for him, I will have to sink about something else then. Please let me know, and please notice that I am really getting annoyed by the level of incombattance this guy reveals.
I love you!!
Your darling wife

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tom
27 Jan um 8:19 AM

Darling

I miss you and i want to be with you soon, and i don;'t understand what is the secure payment. Tell the WESTERN UNION to give you the money control number , that who you sent it to didn't understand what secure payment is. I hope you understand me now..
YOUR LOVE TOM

Quote:
Tom
27 Jan um 12:06 PM

HI Darling

I am really happy this moment because i just receive a LETTER from my AGENT that since is hard for you to send it via WESTERN UNION to INDONESIA so you should send it via MONEY GRAM to his representative there in GERMANY, this is the information of payment details.

Receiver Surname: MULE
Name: Wanda Betty
Address: Scammer Straat 12
Postcode 3500 Hasselt

Darling i am drying here because the money i am paying for COMPLEX here is expire so i need to leave here and meet you on time ..

Your lover Tom

Hi my sexxy Tomcat,

oh, wow, thank you very much for the informations, I will go there on Thursday and I will sends the monies, I will have to try to get my monies back from that Western Onion, and your mail will be very helpful.
I have already tired yesterdays, but they wouldn't want to give it backs to me! Baby, don't worry, I will be backs there tomorrow, and if they don't give me my monies back, I will tell them that I will come along there with some HA gang members, with our baseball clubs, and we'll be smashing all their windows.
Don't worry, Sexxy.....it will be alls good!

I love you!!

Of course Moneygram is using Sec-P1c, too....he will not be delighted to see that Laughing, but there will be another delay before. His mule is not in Germany, but in Belgium.....Mule info reported

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tom
27 Jan um 9:01 PM

HI My Love.

You are my LOVE and my QUEEN. Them don;'t have any right to hold your money. I will wait you my LOVE for the SLIP and make sure this time you have the control number on the slip I hope you do understand me my love. and anything the western union told you don;t listen to them. All you need to do is that tell them you want your funds back. And go ahead and send it via MONEY GRAM i hope you hear clear HONEY PIE..
YOUR LOVE TOM

Hello, good evening my sweet love Tom,

I was at the Western Onion today and they gaves me my monies back, but there was a problem at the Moneygramm, because you have tolds me that I shall send the amount to an address in Germany, but the Moneygram man told me that the place you have nameds is in Belgium, so what is this now? I am all confuseds here now, which is the correct informations?
And Moneygram also offers a secured payment mode, and I will of course choose that, just so you know!
I love you!!
Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tom
Jan 28 um 9:47 PM
HI My Lovely Darling

Don't choose the secure payment,. Informed them to provide you with the REFERENCE NUMBER, okay,and the place is in Belgium, also. So just go ahead and send the funds darling, and send me the details and the payment slip as well. Make sure you don't make mistake on this. This time. Tell the money gram office to give you the ref number. .. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DARLING..
Your lover tom

Hello Love,

I have already tolds you that I will choose a secured option if it is available, why do I have to repeats myself over and over again?
Tom, it is my money, and I will decide how I send it, why are you thinking that you can gives me directions?
If you don't agrees to this secured payment, then I will only send it to a bank, so please lets me know soonest!
I love and miss you loads, but this money circus is annoying me, nothing but trouble at your end!! Are you out of hospital? And please makes sure you get enough to drink, so you won't be drying out anymores!
Kiss kiss

Tom is getting a little bit angry with me now

Quote:
Tom
29 Jan um 2:04 PM
Hello my love.

I have told you many times that if you wanna send make sure you never put a secure payment
Informed them to give you the reference number and I am still in hospital not fine and also you are stressing me here.

I know is and you also need to know I am the man here okay.

Hello Tom,

don't you EVER dares to talk to me like thats again!
How many times have I told you that I will secure my payments?
My money = my rules, it's as simple as that, do you understands?
Who do you think you are?
Your last sentence is really disgusting, appaling and imprudent at the same times! What does it mean, that you are the man?
That is humiliating and sexistic!!!!
I do expect an apology, and the payment will either be SECURED or you will have to find me another bank account to send it to.

I am really mad now!!

Quote:
Tom
30 Jan um 12:01 AM

HI Darling

Now i am really worried to meet you soon, and if this payment is with bank transferred is gonna take long time. If you TRUST me and believe in me. I expected you to pay it via normal money gram payment without secure. Darling do not act this to me because you are making me doubt if really you you love me and you are going to treat me well in your country. I want you to trust me and pay this money on normal payment. of money gram .. I don;t want to talk must i expect you on your next email you send me the payment details .. I always love you and if you do show to me now by sending me real payment details with money gram . Trust in me my agent we book the ticket for me darling. If you don;t trust me so why do you want me close to you?.
Tom

Hello Tomcat, my sexy one,

what do you say, you think I don't want you near to me?
That is just untrue, but I am not stupids! Why do you want me to pay the monies unsecured? That is very strange, and listen, Tom, you have not too many options to choose from. It' s MY money after all, please note that, and please also note that I am not taking directions from you!
I will list the possibilities up for you again, so pick whatever you like best:

1. I will pay by bank transfer

2. I will pay with Moneygram secured transaction

3. I will book and pay for the flight myself

4. You take care of your flight and the ticket price yourself.

Get back to me and let me know.

Good night now

Quote:
Tom
31 Jan um 12:14 AM

HI.
You see now my agent is now in SOUTH AFRICA. because of your delay, so if you want to pay the funds you can be able to pay it via account to south africa... You are sounding rude now.
Tom

Good morning Tom,

I am not rude at all, it is just that this money business is straining my patience, and please not that it was not me who caused a delay!!! It is not my responsibility that you are there in Sinagpore without any money, that is all your own fault! I am just trying to help, so don't try to put the blame on me! Please make sure that I will have the bank information sometime over the weekend, so that I can send it on Monday morning!
I love you!!!

Jack Boot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic