SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tainted Tom from UK

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7299937331

There were some messages on Tagged before, accidentally deleted Sad

Quote:
Hello pretty how are you doing did you see my message on email

Yessir, and I have already replied......might have seemed sort of unusual to you, but don't be scared, I am a real sweetheart......so please reply!

Then we went into email, and I kindly requested him to send me another message on Tagged, to get his profile back again Cool
Well.....err......let's see if he will be willing to enagage with a girl like me Cool

Quote:
Tom robinson <tomrobinson222(at)yahoo.com>;

Nov 14 um 7:29 PM
HI louisa how are you doing okay right i hop we can talk here better okay and how is work i will be waiting for your reply .....Tom

An Tom robinson
Nov 15 um 10:32 AM

Hello Tom,

sorry for my late replay, I was just so busy, and may I ask you a big favor? I have accidentally deleted all your messages on Tagged.....and OMG, how I loved that profile picture of yours, so may I please ask you to send me just another brief message on Tagged, so that I can see it again? Thank you!!
Well.....as far as I can tell from what you have told me about yourself, we seem to be very very different, but I will leave it up to you to make your choice, who am I to judge?
My name is Louisa, and I am 54 years old, and I am a member of the 35th chapter of Osnabrück Hell's Angels, I hope you don't mind?
I am driving a Harley Davidson V-Rod Muscle Scull, and I am well trained, I love martial arts and sports, and I really love heavy metal music.
I like Mett-Igel, and I am unemployded right now, making my living on disabled benefits, after I had a bad road accident. Disabled to work......but still able to ride my bike, now how about that?
Darling.....just from the picture I have seen on Tagged.....could you be my kind of guy?
Do you like this kind of music?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGYEXYPy3Mw
Check out and let me know..... I like the part in "Engel", when that Lady lets the vodka down her leg, right into the bloke's mouth....muah muah!
And I do hope that you don't have any kids, because I do not like kids at all!!

Love and kisses
Black Leather Lacy Louisa

ETA: IP 98.138.105.216, using a proxy (sendmailws125.mail.ne1.yahoo.com)

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm, he does not answer my mails, but gets back to me on Tagged, how strange is that?

Quote:

18 Nov 5.12 PM

Hi how are you doing i am sorry that for some days now that i have not be online i just have fever but now it is okay sorry that i am not there get back to me when you can okay i miss you so much

18 Nov 09.13 PM
Miss you too..... oh my God, your looks just smash me................ you are MY MAN!

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here we go again; he has deleted his profile, and he wants me all for himself.....how sweet is that?

Quote:
Tom robinson
28 Nov um 10:28 AM

Hi.. How are you doing? So can you be able to tell me what do you want us to do and how do you want us to start good and open minded friendship that we be able to link to strong and good relationship in LIFE. what do you think about this. I am not longer on tagged site anymore because many women over there are disturbing me and i want to face you alone that why i have to delete the tagged account are you still there on the tagged site?. I hope to hear from you again here Tom

An Tom robinson
28 Nov um 10:58 AM
Hey Tom,

it's all good, nice to see you're back with me again! I have seen that you have deleted your profile, and I had already feared that I might have lost you forever!
What do you mean, many women and men were disturbing you? Were you actually looking for a relationship with a man?
I am still there, sometimes I check in to see whether some of my ladyfriends from the Los Angeles Hells Angel's chapter have left a message.
Yes, dear....where do we start and where do we go?
Let's just see what will happen once we know each other better.
Do you have a motorbike?

warm hughs

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is slow and lazy, but he is still around:

Quote:
Tom robinson
29 Nov um 8:26 AM

HI Lacy Louisa,

How are you doing? I am so sorry for replying to you on late time here, I was too busy as well. I do understand how work make someone never to have time for the loves onces. I do appreciate and i love the sound you sent to me. Is really nice. If you want me to tell you more about myself again i can be able to informed you all about me, and i am single like what you know and i am from Norway and i work and base here in United Kingdom, I work as a BUILDING ENGINEERING and what about you! You can as well ask me more questions and i am always here to answer you, do you want us to talk on the phone? Do you want us to always communicate with each others? I really need to know all this before i can be able to process further..
TOM

An Tom robinson
29 Nov um 3:59 PM

Hey Tom,

sure we can talk on the phone, I would really love to! My number is +49 921xxxxx. Maybe you will not be able to reach me today though, my charger doesn't work anymore, I will have to replace it on Monday, and there's not much capacity left, and my phone might go dead later this afternoon, I don't know.
So, you're from Norway?
What a coincidence, I will be traveling to Norway next week, I will spend some time with friends there. Where exactly from in Norway are you?
And you are a building engineer? Wow, that sounds just great, what kind of buildings do you engineer, normals houses or bigger things like bridges or skyscrapers?
I am unemployed right now, I am disabled, I can't work, I think I have told you earlier already. Before that accident happened, I have worked at McDonalds here in Berlin.
I have a little dog, do you have any pets?
Where in the UK do you live, and will you let me have your phone number, too?
I am so excited, you are such a good looking man!
Have a great weekend

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tom robinson
Dez 1 um 5:25 AM

HI..

How are you doing, and thanks so much for your replied to me this moment. What i mean is that i am not man with many women so since i met you on tagged i have to delete my account because i do understand something that all women are same if only you give her the attention. You can send me your phone number, and if you also want to call me you can use this on this write up as well +447544137323 You can as well send me an text message. TOM

Information on phone number range +44 75441XXXXX
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

Quote:
Tom robinson
Dez 1 um 5:28 AM

Hi, I tired calling the number you sent to me and is not going through. You can be able to text me or call me so that i can save your number.. TOM

Yes, dear, this might be because I am tired of lads dialing my number.....

An Tom robinson
2 Dez um 3:22 PM

Hi,

I am absolutely 100 % sure that the number I gave you is correct, maybe it was switched off. Here it is again: +49 160 921 5xxxx. I never sent text messages, because I don't like my cell phone. I just use it to take calls or call someone, I don't use it for anything else.
Where in the UK do you live, and do you have an own house, or do you live in an appartment?
Do you have any pets, or don't you like animals at all?

Regards

Jack Boot

username1939
Something the mods dream up

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I never sent text messages, because I don't like my cell phone. I just use it to take calls or call someone, I don't use it for anything else.

Laughing Laughing Laughing I almost covered my keyboard with tea.

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts < --- my first pink
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Never you insult me again. Never you write such to me. I am not begging you into this transfer, if you do not want to work with me call it a quit and never you write such to my mail box again.

Have a nice day. Mr. Richard Michel
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Err....and why would that be??? Ha ha Cool

Quote:
Tom robinson
4 Dez um 7:50 AM

HI, How are you doing?. I am happy for your message, and i will call you again immediately again today, Yes i have my own house. I am staying alone in bungalow 3 storey building and what about you as well . I really need someone who i will call my wife and someone who can be able to be there for me always. I will call you on phone so that we can talk more. and i hope you do understand ENGLISH as well. I am happy to hear from you and please try and send me message always. to keep communication going.
Tom

An Tom robinson
4 Dez um 5:00 PM

Hello Tom,

wow, you live all alone in a 3-story building?
Why? Are you not scared?
I would literally shit my pants, doing that, honestly!
And no, I do not understand any English really, I am using Google transam to commute with you, it ain't easy, but it works somehow, there might be misunderhappenings, but if we both strangle hard enough, we will definely undercome that significant little hordle, don't you sink so?
I trust in the power of love, and I love your picture!
You tried to call my phone? I heard nothing, please try ounze more!

Yours

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tom robinson
5 Dez um 10:30 AM

HI, How are you doing, I also tired to call you this morning and you where not taking up your calls. as well. Yes i stay alone in 3 storey building i am not scare because i am a man and this is the may reason i need a soulmate in my life, and I also have a security in my house so how do you expect me to be scare. Do you stay alone or you are staying in a rented apartment as well. Have you ever met any one before on that dating site? Please all i want from a woman is honesty and open minded.
Tom

An Tom robinson
5 Dez um 2:44 PM

Hello Tom,

I heard my phone ringing, but I could not takes the call because I was at work, in the kitchen, doing preppings, and both my hands were buried deep in ground beef until the elbows, so I couldn't take the call. I had to preppare 150 Mett-Igels for a reception in the Bundestag this evening, so morning hours are always very inconvenient for me to talk on the phone, and I have not yet found a vocal translation service on Googles, I might listen to you and maybe moan and sigh, but I wouldn't be able to say much which would makes any sense Smile I have already inquired with the Volkshochschule, they start an English concourse next week, and I have signed upp alreddy. The Labour agency has put me on a disintegrating progrom to find my way back into work life, and since yesterday, I will have to go to that place twix a week, for 4 hours a day to starts with.
Wow, you have security with you? You must be an important VIP then, I guess? Do you have a motorbike?
I would say I am openminded, I do like all different kinds of things, and do you like black underwear? I love leather clothings, too, I loves the smell of leather and engine oil.

Longing to read your replay!

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tom robinson
Heute um 10:24 AM

Hi How are you doing. I don;t know why when i received your message i am always busy. So what i am telling you is that please try and create time for me and you to talk on phone. Because my GOD and my mind have told me that you are that kind of woman who love peace and lovely and caring and i pray i should be that kind of man you want in your life. So what do you have in mind about the future man you are going to be with soon. Yes i have a security so that anytime i am driving to the house the security need to open the gate for me not me coming down from the car to open the gate.. No that why i have security, and also i don't use MOTORBIKE I have about 3 cars in my compound. What about you. Do you drive or have a car, Please i want you to try and also go to the ENGLISH classes for my sake we really need to be together soon. and i want you in my life as well. I hope to hear from you again here.. When can I call you on phone? You can also missed my phone when ever you are free to talk..
Tom

An Tom robinson
6 Dez um 2:12 PM

Hello Tom,

I do not have a car, I am a biker, I drive a Harley Davidson, but I have already told you that in one of my previous emails. I have a house also, it is a small little villa on the outskirts of Berlin, but it is not 3 stories of course. I have inhairitated it from my parents, they passed out a few years ago.
Where exactly in the UK do you live, and how is it possible that an attractive man like you is not taken? That is strange.
I will start the English concourse next Wednesday, and I pick up things easily, so I believe we can start talking in a few weeks.
Can you send me a picture f your house?

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tom robinson
8 Dez um 8:29 AM

HI, How are you doing. I do live in Brimstone, Yes i will send you my picture of my house as well. and i don't really know how i can be able to get in touch with you on phone. Because when ever i called you don't always take your phone up. According to your message you are right, women do look at me and what i have promise myself is that i will never have time for UK women anymore because there are not serious in LIFE. I will tell you what i mean by this when i hear from you. and i will also send you my pictures of my house on the next email ..
TOM

An
An Tom robinson
8 Dez um 12:56 PM

Hello Tom,

I have some inquiries made, and there will be a possibility to get in touch on the phone, there is a Telekom translation service available, it is like a conference call, and all I say will be immediately translated and spoken to you by a professional translater. It is quite expensive, but right now there is no other way. I will try it one of these days, but I am a little shy and nervous about this, so please be patient with me!
I will love the picture of your house, I bet an attractive man like you lives in a stately home! What is wrong with those UK women, what did they do you?

Regards

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tom robinson
9 Dez um 10:36 AM

Hi, How are you doing. Are you on skype? I really want us to talk more better on skype. Can you send me your ID if you have one. My friend i will love to talk with you always, and by doing this i need to confirmed from you do you have skype ID so that i can be able to create one account for us to always communicate what do you think.So i can be able to tell you everything you need to know about the UK women.
Tom

Quote:
Tom robinson
9 Dez um 9:30 PM

HI, How are you doing. You have not replied back to me YET.. I hope you are fine and okay

An Tom robinson
9 Dez um 10:39 PM

Good evening Tom,

sorry, I am having problems with my email/internet tonight, it is awesomly slow, and it gets hung up all the time.
Tom, what is Skype? And why do you tell me that you want us to talk better?
You should know that I am using an online translator, and my language concourse will start only this week, so you will have to be patient!
If you want to rush me into something, and if you keep on pushing me from behind, I am not the right woman for you, so please stop that instantaneously, will you?
I don't like that, because I am kind of shy when it comes to talking in a foreign language.
How are you today, handsome?
I must say, I adore your picture, you are hot! Do you like black underwear?

Hugs and kisses

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lazy, but still around.....

Quote:
Tom robinson
12 Dez um 8:46 AM
Hi, How are you doing today?. I really happy when i hear from you. So how was your work. Can you tell me when to call you because i really want to talk with you on the phone, and have you be able to start your school YET

An Tom robinson
12 Dez um 10:55 PM

Good evening my Hottie,

I was having had my first concourse yesterday evening, it was taking 3 hours, and I have learned a few things already, I think I am making good progressives, really!
Tom, do you have a picture of yourself in black underwear available?
Black underwear turns me on, and your picture turns me on, and the combatation of both would drive me the wall up!
I am burning to meet you in person, what do you think about coming here to Berlin, for a visit?
Hugs and kisses

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tom robinson
13 Dez um 4:46 AM

HI My dearest

How are you doing? I will have send you a pictures of my underwear which you have requested and i am so sorry i don't have that. You can let me know when you want me to come down because during this period i will be very bored and lonely, and more over i want us to talk on the phone i want you to tell me when you we have that chance for US to communicate via phone, and more over i will make you feel good on phone there my underwear TRUST ME FOR THAT.. So how is the studying going now. I hope everything is going as plans! I really want to talk with you. Please write back and tell me how can we talk and i want your full address so that i can be able to start process my coming to you.. If really you want me to come to VISIT you ..
Tom

Hello Tom,

it seems that you are almost obsessionized by the wish to talk, why is that the case?
I have asked my therapist, I see him twice a week, I have to, after I have lost my driving license for 2 years, they caught me on my way home from a pub. and I was having vodka shots that night. My therapist said that he had come across this phenomenon on the occasion, but it is rather harmless, so I am relieved for now.
Dear, it is not polite at all to ask a woman for her address first!
If it is so important for you that we talk on the phone, I will try that Telekom Translation Service and give you a call later tonight, ok?
I am at a friend's place right now, and she doesn't have to listen to our conversation!
Take care, I will speak with you this evening!
I am very sad that I can't have that picture of you in black underwear!

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is very insisting.....he wants to talk, talk, talk. I am dying to see his black underwear picture.... a hard task for him, if he is not a photoshop expert.
As my language intercourse is only proceeding slowly, we will need the Telekom translation service, rates as of 1 $ per minute

Quote:
Tom robinson
Dez 15 um 9:37 PM

HI, I do understand, and regarding the picture of my black underwear you are going to see that soon. And more over please i hope you don't drink always like this. And what are your plans for tomorrow.When do you want us to talk again on phone i really want to set for you so that we can talk in a good way. WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Tom

An Tom robinson
19 Dez um 5:01 PM

Hi there,

sorry for my late replay, but I was having tons of problems here. Tom, my language intercourse is going on quite well, I am already able to say some words, but I do not think I will be able to communifiscate with yours without the help of a professional translater, would that be okay with you?
Please don't let me downunder, you are so attractive!
Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, all right, he wants to talk, talk, talk? How come then he did not respond to my several calling attempts, courtesy of German Telekom Translation Service calls, kindly provided by Robert Heinrich der 1.?

Quote:
Tom robinson
19 Dez um 9:18 PM

HI, How are you doing Louisa, I was too much worried about you, and i also tired calling you no answer. I am happy now that i have heard from you. I really want us to also communicate on phone because i am planing on travelling to SINGAPORE for a business contract over there. and i will love to come down from SINGAPORE to your country when i am done on time. What do you think about this. And i want us to talk on phone first before i can be able to agree on coming down to you.
Tom

An Tom robinson
19 Dez um 10:05 PM

Hello Tom,

if you want us to talk so desperately, why did you not take my calls this evening?
I have paid some 75 € to the German Telekom Translation Service, and it all was in vain, because you did not take my calls, so I am all confuseds now

Louisa

Jack Boot

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really like your modality of claiming to spend money on a lad-for translation, for lost moneygrams and EFTs. You have a great ability to beat them over the head with this later.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tom is kind of strange.....he writes me letters expressing his urgent wish to talk, and whenever I try to please him, using this EXPENSIVE Telekom Translation Service, he won't take my calls.....wtf...another 200 € lost this evening Wink

Quote:
Tom robinson
Dez 20 um 9:56 PM

HI, How are you doing. I so much appreciate your suppose on regarding for us to communicate via phone. I am so sorry when i never take your calls. I was bathing and before i pick it ENDED . So tell me when i can call you do you want me to call you in the morning. Nothing is in VAIN my dear because we will always talk on phone always TRUST me okay.. Tom

And a phonestruck Romeo blathers another streetsuss serenade
Laying little Louisa low with the stupid love talk that he made.....

Quote:
Tom robinson
21:42 Sonntag, 21.Dezember 2014:

Hi. How are you doing. Anytime i didn't hear from you i am always worried. So can you be able to tell me what is wrong today, and when do you want me to call you i want you to replied back to me so that i can be able to call you immediately ..
Tom

An Tom robinson
22 Dez um 9:39 PM

Hi Tom,

you leave me kind of wondering here. I have seen that you have tried to call my mobile, but it just won't work that way.......I will have to call you, should I want to make use of that translation service, because it is a conference call thing.
I have tried again four times this evening, using the Telekom Translation Service, and once again you did not take my calls.
Why is that?
I thought you want to talk to me. But you do not answer my calls??????
The Telekom will charge my account with 200 €, just for my attempts today.
I will try again the day after tomorrow, because tomorrow we will have our ritual pre-Christmas Hell's Angels Harley Davidson convoy from Berlin to Klein-Wülferode.
I miss you, and I am still waiting for that picture of your's....the black underwear!

Hugs and kisses

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tom robinson
23 Dez um 3:14 PM

Hi, How are you doing? When i am working i don;t always pick that number up. You can also try and call me with this number sometime and i promise you to take your call immediately. I called you this morning someone else take the call. +447045768234. I want you to call me when you have time. I will try and send you the pictures which you need, and also miss you so much and that why i want to come down to you soon.. Tom

An Tom robinson
23 Dez um 9:38 PM
Hello Tom,

thank you for your call, and just by the way, not someone else took the call, it was ME.
Please, Tom, could let me know what exactly you do did not understands about that I do did not understands you?
My lessons have just startled, and I was taught stuff like "I, you, he, she, it, we, you, they, shits", and some verbs and auxiliaries, and some auxiverbal oxymorons, and things like " I come from Germany. Where do you the hell come from, from hell?" Our teachor is a wary funny man, he makes jocks all of the times.
I could understands that you said your name, Tom Robinson, but that was all I could understands.
So, after all, you have been talking to me.
Noone else has axxess to my cell phone, I have it in my pockpicket all the time!
Tom, please.....do you not understands the conception of my proposal to commute via the Telekom Translation Conference call?
It will not be available for the Christmas holidays, but I will surely try the other number you have providedend, and then we can talk, talk, talk, with the help of the translateniorist, what do you say?
Now I am offs, I will have to go. We will meets at 10.00 pm, to get startled for our Christmas bike tour, we will camps by a lake near Klein-Wülferode, and tomorrows we will practicionize our annal Christmas fishing ritual, that is always GREAT FUN! We will use HARIBO lacrice snails to bait gevilte catfish, and then afterwards we will barbecue them and drinks Köstritzer Schwarzbier with it.......fish needs to swim!
I will try the other number when I will be ables to articulatate myselfs again clearly!
Talks to you again soonestly!

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have tried hard to catch him on one of his phone numbers, but no success. The calls were forwarded to some other number after a while, but he didn't answer.

Quote:
Tom robinson <tomrobinson222(at)yahoo.com> schrieb um 5:36 Samstag, 27.Dezember 2014:

HI.
How are you doing, I saw your missed call and i was not close to the phone as well. I am travelling to SINGAPORE this next week MONDAY and i will love to have your address because when i am done with what i am doing in SINGAPORE i wanna come to meet you in GERMANY,. what do you think. You can be able to call me anytime you want. Please dear i want you to know that since i met you i have not been sleeping well anymore i always think of you. MUAHHH.
TOM

An Tom robinson
Dez 27 um 11:41 PM

Well, obviously I am NOT able to call you at anytime.
I have tried both of the numbers you have given to me, and: No REPLAY
ARE YOU A REAL PERSON?
Or are you just trying to fool me?

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tom robinson
29 Dez um 8:23 AM

OMG what do you mean if i am a real PERSON. I hate that, when you tired my number he always going through RIGHT. So now why are you insulting me with all this your talk. Please i am not here for play if you don't TRUST me backoff okay

An Tom robinson
29 Dez um 7:44 PM

Hello Tom,

thank you for your rude answer.
Listen, I have tired to call you via this Telekom Translation Service so many times now, and I have tired on both numbers you have providenced, and you NEVER took any of my calls, so what would you think if you were in my space?
Wouldn't you wonder what is going on on, two?
YOU want to talk to me so urgently, so why don't you take my calls, why not?
And how dare you to suggest me to backs off?
I am not your dog.
Holy maquerel, I would never have expacted such BAD MANNERS and RUDE behaviours from a good looking man like you!
I am not sure at all what to think of this!

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tom robinson
Dez 30 um 10:50 AM

HI, I am so sorry if i sound bad to you. The through is that my phone was off, and i am also sorry for the delay getting in touch with you. I just arrived SINGAPORE now. and please i want you to stop angry with me and also do not forget that we will see each others soon, I don;t know what happen why your calls is not coming in anymore. You know you always call and you can get to me.. I roan my number so you can as well call me if you want or you can tell me when to call you, because is going to be so much expensive here. To call

An Tom
31 Dez um 8:13 AM

Good morning Tom,

all right, I will give you forgiveness then, I except your apologys, but I am still a little angryish, but if you really want to gives our relationships a fare chance, then please do not do a thing like that again.
What are you doing in Singapore? That sounds very exciting, are you on a business trips? Honey, I will try to call you again as soon as I will be sobers again after our Hell's Angels New Years party in Rotterdam, that is in Holland. We will be partying like crazy, and I no think I will be able to commute with you before 2 January. Honey, of course you can call me, but I would not understands you, and I couldn't say much, but I could say something in German. I will tire to call you again, and what do you mean when you say that you roam your calls, what is that?

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tom
Jan 2 um 9:20 PM

Hi Dear..

How are you doing? What i mean by roaming is that i am still using my UK number in SINGAPORE, and more over like what you know that when i am done here i am coming to meet you UP in GERMAN all i want from you now is that i want your full address please.. I really need this so that i can be able to use your details to book for the flight details which i am using to come down to GERMAN.
Tom

Hello Tom,

nice to hear back off you again, how are you doing? And what exactly is it that you do in Singapore, are you buying or selling somethings?

And you plans to come to me, to German? That is awesomly, I am very happy to meet you in person! You don't need my full address to book yours flight, but you can have it of course, it is Platz der Vereinten Nationen 2, 10249 Berlin-Friedrichshain. You must book your flight to Berlin. Now I understand what you mean with roaming, maybe that is why I can't call you. Are you in a hotel in Singapore, which one is it, I may tries to call you there!

I am looking forwards to seeing you!

Kisses and hugs

Louisa

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tom robinson
4 Jan um 8:56 PM

Hi, How are you doing. I am happy now that we do communicate in good FAITH and nice HEALTHY way now. I am going there to check on the cars i need to start up a cars business in nice place in UK. and now i have be able to order for the cars just that i need to wait for them to finalised my details before the cars can be paid and release to me so that i can ship it down. I really happy also to meet with you because i need a strong and lovely woman like you. No i am not staying in the hotel. I stay in COMPLEX. I will informed you as soon as i have be able to ship the cars. out. after that i can be able to book a flight down to you.
Tom

Now hold on a second......hadn't he told me some shitty crappy story like he was in SINGAPORE? Well.....no.....I must have been seriously mistaken. He is of course telling nothing but the plain truth

An Tom robinson
4 Jan um 11:02 PM

Hello my beloved Tomcat,

great that you gots backs to me, I have trieds to call yous so many times, but to no avails. I hopes you wills be ables to sells all the cars....when does you thinks you can comes here to bes with me?
Yours
Lou

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tom
Jan 5 um 6:30 AM

HI Louisa sexxy.

You know i can't say now when i will come and you need to TRUST in me that immediately i have be able to get the products i am searching and looking for i will have to ship the cars. and therefore i will come down to you . How long do you want me to stay when i come down and where do you want me to stay, Hotel or your House i am just asking and i do really need to know all this as well. Here UK network is not available in all areas so i guess that why the number is not going through.
Tom

Quote:
Tom
7 Janum 9:07 AM

Hi, How are you doing, I have not heard from you YET. and i want you to do me a favour i tired calling you today with a business centre number and your number was not going. I want you to book a ticket for me from SINGAPORE to your country GERMANY.. And i want to be with you before the month run out. Can you replied me back so that i will know what i need to arrange on my side.

Tom

An Tom
7 Jan um 2:27 PM

Good morning handsome,

horw are you todays? I am sorry you couldn't reach me on the phone, dids you say you used a business centre? I am receiving calls all the time from my friends, and there is never a problem, so the issue is I thinks at you end.
Honeydarling, when you will come here, you will of course stay at my place, what a silly question is that? I would of course not send you to a hotel, I want to have you here with me all the time! How do you like Singapore, could you enjoys some of the night life?
And Honey, you bought cars there? Really? Why? There is cars available in Europes, too, so why so far traveling for cars?

Honey, of course I can book your flight, that is absolutely no problem! When do you want to fly? Just tell me the date, and I will book it and send you the ticket. I will go to Reisebüro to do that, I never book anythings online, in the internet, that is dangerous.
I am so excited, Darling.....and you can stay with me as long as you want!

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tom robinson
8 Jan um 2:38 PM

My darling sexxy,

When ever i received your message a lovely tears fall from my EYES because i have never see a caring and kind woman like you, and i will pay you any cent you spend i promise you that, Regarding the cars i know is cheap on your side. Is just because after i am done with the business here all i need to do is to invest on the cars, and ship it down. And more over SINGAPORE is okay, and nice just that i need to meet that woman in my FUTURE DREAM and this is all i have been dreaming for to happen. I will want you to send some cash to my AGENT so that he can be able to book the ticket, and more over he can be able to open the ticket for 1 year so that i can stay more then 3 months with you, and i hope you do understand me now. I will want you to contact me back DARLING so that i can be able to informed my agent about you and I will also confirmed how much is from SINGAPORE to GERMANY so he can informed me and i will informed you as well. Can you do this for LOVE? Remember any cent you spend i will pay you back and i will make you feel good and happy, now i am happy because i am staying in your place. I never meet to make you upset with that statement i hope you FORGIVE ME NOW.. TOM

An
Tom robinson
8 Jan um 2:54 PM

Hello Tom, my cute sexy cutie,

thanks for your massage, I have already been waiting impatiently, but Darlingbabyhoneybear, why would we need any agent to book your flight?
I have my local Reisebüro here, and they have always done my business for years, so I do not really need any agent to book your flight...when do you want to come?
Booking you flight is just an agent-free mouse-klick.
Honey....did I get that right, are you trading cars? Could you possibly get me a 1945 Mercedes Benz Convertible Cabriolet, and what would it cost me? I only would want the Midnight Blue model, is that available by chance?

Love and miss you lots
Louisa

Jack Boot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic