SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dying widow (first serious bait)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mugukilla
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, fellow devils! This is my first serious bait (I'm a total newb) so feel free to lynch me. I got this lad from SURPLUS EMAILS. He did not reply for a few days and I'm seriously worried I lost him. Sad

The main characters of this bait:

Lad: dying widow who desperately wants to share her millions
Me: slightly simple russian guy who "doesn't know how to english very much"
Fk Bnk: a bank in which her millions are stored

Quote:
Hello Madam,
How can i help you with this? I am from russian and my english no good.

Kur1lsh1k Tabak0v

My name is something like Tobacco Smoker in russian.

Quote:
Thanks you for the response to my email.

I'm Sue Peters, currently undergoing medical treatment for cancer Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML). I was married to Late Dr. Jerry Peters who worked with Woodside Petroleum Limited (Australia) for 57yrs years before he died in the year 2012. blah blah.... I didnt even read the whole thing

Quote:

I sorry for your loss but I does not understand this. Can you explain it easier way?
Kur1lsh1k

This was followed by exactly the same shit as the previous one... except she's not quite sure when her husband died this time it was 2011.

Ok, whatever.. Kur1lsh1k wants to receive her money. Kur1lsh1k gives her all the fake information she needs aaaand she introduces her fake bank.
I was quite impressed it wasn't anything like [email protected] but a completely legitimately looking address like [email protected]

Quote:

My Dear,

Thank you for your response to my email with your contact details. I have sent an official letter to the Bank and I have also instructed my Attorney to commence the process of issuing the legal documents naming you the Beneficiary of my Funds.

Beloved, I want you to have one thing at the back of your mind and that is there is no way I can use the name of God to lie to you just because I want to impress you for my own evil benefits.
Please find below the contact details of the Bank. Upon your receipt of this email correspondence, do go ahead and establish contact with them and kindly inform them to know that I have named you the Beneficiary of my Funds that is in their custody.

I mean... WAT... Kur1lsh1k much surprised. Kur1lsh1k didn't say anything about lying.

Quote:

My Dear,

Contact the bank and inform them you need to claim the funds from Mrs. Su3 P3t3r5 as you are the sole beneficiary.

[email protected]

Update me as soon as you have made the contact.

They wanted Kur1lsh1k to write to Mr. Info so there he writes.

Quote:

Dear info,
I inform you that i need to claim the funds from Mrs. Su3 P3t3r5 as i am the sole beneficiary. can i send you my account number?
My name is Kur1lsh1k Tabak0v.
Spasiba.

This was followed by the classical "fill this mofo" junk...

Quote:

Attn: Kur1lsh1k Tabak0v.

Do send us copy of your ID copy and the Legal documentation to finalize your claim. Below is the details of the bank.

This turd like seriously wants my ID? I imagined a victim actually sending his own ID to him and that made me really determined to destroy him.

Quote:

what legal documentation? i dont have scanner... i will travel to johannesburg okay? for that money... meet you there okay? i will give you my ID a things you need

I wanted a little safari. Like... just a few miles would satisfy me. But suddenly he makes up a really interesting claim conditions.

Quote:

Traveling to South Africa for personal claim, You will be asked to paid the claim fee of US$23.000. Do send us details of your fly details or you can have the funds transfer online into your Russia account Via our Online Banking System.

Yeah, I know. I had so many options here. To demand answers why there's such bullshit as claim fee of thousands of dollars only for arranging things in person and so on. But I really wanted to see his epic banking system so I let the safari go.

Quote:

Attn: Kur1lsh1k Tabak0v.

In receipt of your email. Do visit our official home page click on the New Account Sign Up and fill out the form to enable us have the account of Mrs. Su3 P3t3r5 changed to yours as you have full access to the account and begin the transfer of the funds into your local bank account.

Await your prompt response as soon as you complete the online form.

Regards.
Mr. Info.

You should saw that "banking system". Oh, I laughed so hard. A kid in seventh grade could have done a better job coding a poor website like this. Basic fields, one button, white background. 90's IN DA HOUUUSE.
However, the domain was still legit. And that made me curious. I did a search on it and found out its hosting provider. It was enom.com so I wrote to [email protected] and asked them to shut down the domain and BANG! In a few hours the domain doesn't exist. Great. I also found out that the name lad used was a name of the real bank. Here we go. Ace up my sleeve.

So they send Kur1lsh1k link. Link didn't work. But Kur1lsh1k smart! Kur1lsh1k googled the bank and found working link. Kur1lsh1k replied but they didn't answer. So Kur1lsh1k angry and writes to widow.

Quote:

helo Su3, i contacted the bank but am really angry... THEY ARE BUNCH OF JOKERS!!! they send me link to register in there bank (this link http://access.fakebnk.za.com/registeraccnt.php) but it not working!! i send them several mesages but they didnt respond.... i search google for that bank and found a working link: https://www.mercantile.co.za/ but there is not registration there... so i write to [email protected] and they told me they dont register people online and they told me that web address is fake!! YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!! ....i hope you dont have them on account in that fake bank!!! what we do now?? how you send me that money???

respond me soon please am worried!
Kuri.

And his answer is ridiculous...

Quote:

My Dear Kur1lsh1k Tabak0v,

What is the status of things with the claim.

Mrs. Su3 P3t3r5

What is this? I explained her everything and yet she acts like "my brain was formated with a flashing light Men In Black style tell me once again". I think there are two possible scenarios. Two lads sharing me, this first doesn't know about the domain crash. Or he's just fucked up not knowing what to answer. So I repeated myself.

Quote:

what status?? there is no any status.... link they sent me to register didnt work ok... i google search that bank ok.... and write them and they told me [email protected] was fake ok.........i hope you dont have that money in that fake bank!

respond ples
Zabotitysya!
Kur1.

And that was the last email. She did not reply. Sad I sent her another email today asking her to give me updates of the situation but no answer ever since.

Last edited by Mugukilla on Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You probably killed the bait by telling them that you knew the bank was fake - you've left them with nowhere to go with their script. If they believe in your character, they might come back in future with some story about having miraculously moved the money elsewhere.

You would have been better off telling them that your emailing and getting no response or that you emailed and got a delivery failure back - that would give them a chance to come up with another email address for the bank.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, never tell them the site is fake. Just kill it and ask for a link. Also, I believe when the site is killed, they also lose their email addresses for that domain, so you won't hear back from them until they set up a new site (which will also be killed).

Great job with everything else! Just set up a new character and bait them again!

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Mugukilla
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He replied Smile

Quote:
My Attorney is working on the issue. I have reported the matter to the authority. A Security company will be handling the delivery to you. I shall send you details of the company as soon as I receive your response.

Quote:
ok i glad you working on that... respond as soon as you now something new.
Большое спасибо.
Kur1
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also, when you kill a fake bank, you score a flag. Where did the bank claim to be?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Mugukilla
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In South Africa, why? And what's the thing with the flag? Sorry, I'm new here.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Take a look here, particularly at the stickies for fake bank reporting and flags:
https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=57

Site killers are invaluable!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice first bait Mugukilla! Plus a site kill... beers!

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic