SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Greg the Brain

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I simply couldn't resist....the name alone....Greg Brain Cool
He could have seen it coming, had he only studied my answers to his little questionnaire carefully, but he chose not to, so he is in the game. Unfortunately his profile on Tagged is no longer available. His opening letter was a seemingly never ending blah blah blah....he is an US soldier, keeping the peace in Afghanistan

An Greg Brain
Nov 6 um 5:48 PM

Hello Greg,

many thanks for your comprehensive letter, that sounded more or less rather like an application for a job than the start of something great and romantic! I highly appreciate your effort to write to me in German, but I would rather communicate in English.
I must say that you are a very good looking man; hopefully you do not have any children?

Warmest regards

Quote:
Greg Brain Greg Brain <[email protected]>;
Nov 6 um 7:43 PM

My love,

Thanks for your response.
No, I do not have any child.
It's wonderful communicating with you and I hope to have a lovely time with you.
For me Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship.
It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end and the best way to love is to love like you have never been hurt.
For any good, reliable and vibrant relationship there must be Trust, Honesty and Love.
Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worthwhile.
So, when you are lonely remember it's true: someone, somewhere is thinking of you.
Please tell me about your likes and dislikes,

1. What types of food you like ?
2. What Colors you like?
3. What dresses you like?
4. What types of Beach you like?
5. What Pets you like?
6. What Birds you like?
7. What characters you like?
8. What movies or TV dramas you like?
9. What books you like?
10. What places you will like to live?

Expecting your response.
Have a nice day my dear.
I am wishing you the best of my love.

Hugs and kisses.
Greg

An Greg Brain
Nov 6 um 10:16 PM

Good evening Greg,

thank you for your swift replay, and I already see that we might team up well! It is awesome that you don't have children. because I don't like children at all. And I totally agree with your theory not to search for the right partner, but the right relationship. In my past I have constantly picked wrong partners and I have made only good experiences in doing so.
I am sorry that I can't write too much tonight, it's been a hard day and I am very tired, but I took my time to answer your questions, and I am looking forward to reading yours!

Good night, and warm regards
Louisa

1. What types of food you like ?
Blutwurst sandwiches, Currywurst, Mett-Igel, Sauerkraut and Braised Beef with raisins and potato dummies

2. What Colors you like?
Black, white and all shades of grey

3. What dresses you like?
I like the Victorian style

4. What types of Beach you like?
To be honest: I don't like beaches at all

5. What Pets you like?
Dogs and horses

6. What Birds you like?
Red Cardinal, Hummingbird and Black Chequered Cockpecker

7. What characters you like?
I do not quite understand the question, please explain!

8. What movies or TV dramas you like?
Medical detectives, Autopsy, Flipper, Lassie

9. What books you like?
The Almost Unbearable Sweet Scent Of Money by S.C. Ammer (1986)

10. What places you will like to live?
Preferably on Cloud No.9

Regards

Quote:
Greg Brain
Nov 7 um 7:42 PM

Hello my love,
Thank you for your message.
For me, I have just a few hobbies and they are traveling, reading, swimming, horse riding and exercising.

1. I like Asian foods, I ate lots of them when I was in Thailand some few years ago.

2. My favorable colors are Black, Blue, Red and White.

3. I like casual dresses

4. I love visiting the beach and taking a walk around the beach

5. I love dogs as pets.

6. I like pigeons

7.In terms of characters, Honesty and Loyalty are my keys

8. On TV shows, I like sports channels, religious and entertainment.

9. I like Poetry, too.

Please I want to share these 2 topics with you. (LOVE & DESIRE).
To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another.
I wish I could see through your eyes so I would know what you like to see. I wish I knew your wishes, so I could give you everything you want. I wish I dreamed the same dreams you do, and together we could make them come true. I wish I knew what makes you happy, so I could make you the happiest person in the whole world.

I will start by saying that If you meet someone in whose presence you feel a desire to achieve, such person is worthy of your love, and is awakening love in your heart.

A precious few are blessed with a love. Even fewer have the strength, passion, and desire required to make that love last an eternity.
When your heart begins to desire another person's happiness, this isn't some trifling amusement; this is true love.
Love is when the thoughts of one man fill your heart, when he means more than life to you, when you know you would do anything for him and shall die if he is taken from you.
Desire is when you ache to see him and touch him, when he causes your body to burn and tremble.
Desire does not demand love before it can ensnare you, but desire with love creates a powerful bond and friendship is a relationship that is given to few, but desired by all and my desire is fulfilled when I reach my destination, which is none other than a place in your big heart.

Expecting your response.
Have a nice day my love.

Hugs and kisses.

Greg

An Greg Brain
Nov 7 um 11:33 PM

Good evening Greg,

your letter amazed me, you must be a very sophisticated and intelligent man indeed. Everything you say makes perfect sense to me!
I am so happy that I have met you!
You say you like horse back riding? Do you have your own horses?
How is the weather in Afghanistan?
Take good care of yourself, my Love!

Good night

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Greg the Brain is en route in Afghanistan, and chances are good that pretty soon he will stumble over a fortune

Quote:
Greg Brain
Nov 8 um 11:34 AM

Hello my love,

Thank you for your message.

Yes, I love horse riding but I do not own a horse due to the nature of my military service but when I retire, I shall have one to myself.

The weather here in Afghanistan is very harsh at very high temperatures.

We traveled out of our location. Some pictures for you.

We had to move south east of Afghanistan and by God's grace, we arrived safely in the South East Kapisa region of Afghanistan today, but we are still busy with the distribution of arms, ammunition, and armored vehicles from the armories.

We had to evacuate all the French armories left behind by the French troops and putting ours in place and the Afghan National Army has told us that they are interested in buying all the arms, ammunition, and armored vehicles from the French armories.

Tomorrow, we shall negotiate with the Afghan National Army for the purchase of the all these arms, ammunition, and armored vehicles from the French armories which were left behind by the French troops because we can not use them since we came with ours.

I am briefly writing this short message to inform you that I am safe and I want to send you some pictures I took from our helicopter during our surveillance of the areas before our arrival.

I will be waiting for your response.

Have a nice day.

Hugs and kisses.
Greg

An Greg Brain
9 Nov um 6:29 AM

Good morning Greg,

thank you that you took the time to send me a message, whilst being exposed to such an incredible stress!
What I do not quite understand is the strange behaviour of the Afghans, are they stupid? I mean, when the French froggies left all their armories behind, why don't they just go and take it? It is their country, after all, so all they have to do is get there, pick it up and take it.
But they let the US Army do that, and then they pay money for it?
Hmmm....but I do not know anything about the Military, I was just thinking.
Baby Honeybear, if it is really that hot and harsh there, then please take good care of yourself! Always wear a cap or a hat, and don't forget the sunblocker, okay?
Thank you for the pictures, you took them from the plane, right?
Oh my God, that country looks so deserted!
How long will you have to stay there?

I love you!

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Greg Brain
9 Nov um 12:47 PM

My love,

Thanks for your message and how are you doing today?

I have some good news for you my love and the good news is that my name has been drafted among the batch that will be leaving Afghanistan soon.

I am so happy that finally, I will be leaving this place soon.

I have been alone due to the nature of my job which is mainly occupied with international military assignments and that is the reason why I am still single but I hope to settle down and marry again when I will retire from the military very soon.

I have to thank you for hearing my thoughts, understanding my dreams and being my best friend and for filling my life with joy and loving me without end.

We should always look at all the good times ahead and leave behind the bad, because there are more wonders we will find in each other, as time passes by.

Please love me without fear. Trust me without restrictions. Want me without demand. Accept me how I am and a love like that will be eternal.

I really appreciate your sincere love and concern towards me and I am assuring you that I will always been honest and straight forward with you and honesty is my tradition in a relationship.

You should be able to tell me anything no matter how bad or ugly it may be.

Do you have any vacation soon? If yes, when and will you travel out of your location soon?

Please let me know your programs or activities, so that I will know the best time to arrange and fix my visiting date for us to meet each other.

For me to have enough information to visit you, please send me your full names, address, telephone number and the name of the nearest airport to your address.

I will plan to visit you soon and I'll be happy to meet with you.

I will let you know about my travel plans because if we are dispatched in groups, then I will have to go to the USA first before visiting you but if we are dispatched separately, then I will come directly to your country to visit you.
I shall give you my travel the information on my travel arrangements soon.

Have a pleasant day.
Hoping to be with you very soon.
The best of my love.

Hugs and kisses

Greg

An Greg Brain
9 Nov um 1:29 PM

Hello my Darling Greg,

you are really planning to visit me here? Oh wow, just wow, that is awesome, I am almost jumping with joy!
Of course you will need my address, it is Louisa v@n der V@lk, Straße der Vereinten Nationen 119b, 10170 Berlin, and my phone number is +49 160 921 5xxxx.
I am so happy that you have crossed my path, you just won't believe it!
What are your plans for this beautiful Sunday, what wil you do after work?
Is there any after-work life in Afghanistan at all, I mean, do they have pubs and discotheques and such?
I think I will stay at home today, cleaning up and preparing the guest room for you!
I love you, Darling!

Yours

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ouch....almost forgot about this one! I was kind of wondering why he would need my contact details at this early stage......he has not stumbled into a fortune yet, no huge bank transfer is just around the corner......so he maybe wants to test my address with a flower delivery or something...let's try him with a cold guess

Quote:
Greg Brain
Nov 12 um 7:11 PM

My love,

Thank you for your message and contact information resent that I will use to locate you during my visit.

I just want to let you know that God has his own reasons for us to meet and come so far. But I hope that our love will bloom successfully.

Distance maybe just part of the reason that sometimes we think we can not handle all this relationship, but I am sure that our love for each other is so much stronger then any distance.

I am writing this message to tell you my love for you is so real that I can not find words to describe my feelings. At the same time, I would like to thank you for all your love and concern.

My love for you has become so strong that I will always be yours, no matter what the world turns out to be. My heart will always be longing for love and always care.

I'll keep you informed on the progress of our travel plans until our departure is ready.

I love you forever.
I wish you the best of my love.

Hugs and kisses.

Greg

An Greg Brain
17 Nov um 12:22 AM

Good evening Greg, my love!

Oh, I am so sorry that I can only get back to you that late, I just came home from a 3 day anti-stress seminar in Kleinwülferode in the Harz, which I really needed badly! And just guess....when I got home, there was a delivery on my doormat, a WONDERFUL bouquet of red roses, a bottle of champagne and a lovely little teddy bear......tell me, was this sent by you?
I couldn't think of anybody else!
I love and miss you.....and oh my goodness, that teddy bear is ever so cute!

Hugs and kisses

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He doesn't answer my question...another non-reading, script-fixed little Darling Cool

Quote:
Greg Brain
18 Nov um 9:52 AM

My love,

Thanks for your response.
I am happy that I have found you and together we can make each other happier and better and also maintain our own individuality.

We have to be one heart, one soul and two soul mates that make one.

It is true we have a distance between us but once this realization is accepted, even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if we succeed in loving the distance between us then it will make it possible for us to see each other very soon.

I like not only to be loved, but also to be told I am loved because the only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.

I really want you to hold on to your words because I want to start a new life with you.
I am assuring you that I will always be honest and straight forward with you and honesty is my tradition in a relationship.
Also loyalty and the ability and desire for us to communicate always what is on our minds and what we are feeling or what is in our souls.
You should be able to tell me anything no matter how bad it may be and I am also a man with values .
I respect and truly believe in treating others as I wish to be treated with kindness, honesty, love and respect.
Have a pleasant day.

Hugs and kisses

Greg

An Greg Brain
18 Nov um 2:48 PM

Hello Greg,

oh, you just seem to be such a wonderful man!
Tell me, Darling, did you send the flowers, the chamapgne and the cute little teddy bear?
If it wasn't you, I will have to call the cops, because then it was my ex, and that would mean that he disregarded a present court order!
I am worried, please get back to me and let me know!

I love and miss you

Jack Boot

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOVE IT! And you could have lots of fun asking about his brother Brian. No matter what he says, just constantly ask about him. Here's a pic of the original reference:

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic