SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

US Safari thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just an FYI: given that this bait has been dormant for a few weeks it's time to put it to rest and move it to Eater's Greatest Hits here.

We still have Atlanta Lad on our radar and there's no telling if it might come back to life. He is still 100% a believer, and he has to be dying to get his hands on some of Sue's sizable cash reserves. This is the bait that will not die, as I said int he very first post of that thread, so I won't be surprised if he suddenly resurfaces. If so, we'll start fresh.

Capone and I take a lot of satisfaction knowing that we cost them time, lots of money and trashed their project. We also drove a wedge between the two lads and are very certain that they will never partner a job again. Thumbs up

But we still would love to get AL deported.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It was a cracking Safari Bait. Well done again, all.
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff!

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where it belongs. Thank you Juan and Capone.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well, it's going to be winter.

and the usa offers quite some nice and cold places.

for the time schedule: in early february is the finale of the FIS ski-worldcup in vail and beaver creek.

basically for him it's like his experience in san diego, but freezing cold.

Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Landmark has one room left for that weekend at $4,999.00 USD per night.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Maxpwr
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd love to see Lagos Lad experience some pain as well... Any chance of this? I'm forgetting whether Lagos Lad throws out formats himself (I know AL doesn't), but any chance of a WIMP modality working on him?

"l am happy for your mail because you are trying to be honest that you are confused than trying to act you know all that is needed when you know noting"

"You are f**king stupid, stupid to the highest level, you are mother f**king fool, what the f**king account is that, is that the account that i gave to you? huh??"
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The problem is that I never got a traditional format from Lagos Lad. He targeted me directly. He may use the same format on others, but I can't count on it.

It's very clear that my character's info has been sold repeatedly from lad to lad. The bait, or rather a new version it, springs to life periodically. In each case the lad already knows my backstory.

Lagos Lad was pretending to be in Atlanta starting with his first mail to me. He's pretty much cornered himself. I'd love to find a way to bait him, especially now that Atlanta Lad isn't working with him anymore, but I have no angle to work with.

All that said, I have to believe that one or both will approach me again. They totally believe my character and it has to be hard for them to let such a rich, willing maga slip through their fingers. Sooner or later they'll be back. Or so I believe, anyway.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Perhaps a simple mis-addressed email might get him.
I have had moderate luck by sending an email to an associat that involves my thankig him for whatever and letting him know the payment mcGuffin will be sent in the usual way unless he would prefer some other means. The key is that the "associate's" name or title is very similar to some string in the lad's email address or the lad's name as it appears in a mailer--and the McGuffin can never be sent by the means the lad desires.

Oddly this requires a lad who is not too too dim. A very dim lad will simply say, Send it via WU and supply typical lad question and answer bull (Question: Who do we trust? Answer: God) and then is too dumb to try to take on the personna of the intended reciever or realize one does not send diamnds via WU.

A lad who thinks he is very smart can be suckered in if you give him enough reason to believe you have been fooled. Then he is at your mercy, because as he should already know, there is no way you will send cash or send the box of 60 ipads and iphone 6's via a common carier.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic