SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Where in the world is this guy?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, this guys original spam says he is in Sudan. After a few weeks of engagement he wants to meet in Dubai. He provides a Dubai phone number. He also claims he is currently in Kenya and provides a Kenya phone number. Meanwhile, his yahoo account shows a Lagos IP.

How many people am I dealing with here? If his IP is LAGOS why does he want to meet in Dubai, and if his IP is LAGOS why does he give me a Lenya number to call him at now?

In any event, my guy is making plans to fly to him early next week in Dubai as he requested. I'm thinking the plane will be diverted to...Eritrea? That ought to be a safari from wherever the Hell he is!

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd go for Lagos Lad with contacts in other places.
You'll need a photo of the Lad in front of somewhere famous so you'll be able to identify who is meeting you when you arrive.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have him meet you here:
http://www.jumeirah.com/en/hotels-resorts/dubai/burj-al-arab/

$2700 a night. Stred the little Shit there for a week.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My money is on the IP-he's in Lagos and may have either skype or Google voice. He may also have calling cards.

With respect to the meet, he may have a buddy in Dubai but I am surprised-never struck me as a scammer friendly area. I would bet that there would be a last minute change of plans which would require you to go to Lagos.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Padme

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The UAE is not lad-friendly but it does have it's share of dodgy money transactions. The country is cracking down but more on the very high end of money laundering (people moving millions of dollars a month or week).

Odds are, Capone is spot on with this lad -he is bluffing and using tools like google voice, etc. and there will be some sort of last minute snag re: the meet. What was his modality around Kenya and UAE -why was he supposed to be in those countries, etc.? There is a fair amount of criminal money transactions between Dubai and Nairobi, so his choice of countries is interesting.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's his original format I received a few weeks back:

Quote:
Sir

This is a follow up to my previous conversation via email. I'm no certain if
you received it, as I did not get any acknowledgement from you.
Nevertheless, I just arrived at Khartoum, Republic of Sudan and I
will like us to discuss my proposal more extensively.

Our leader Fmr. Vice R. Machar mandated me to transfer all assets to a
safe location, by the assistance of a foreign partner who is efficient and
can be trusted.

I have been given the full authority to negotiate with you on the working
terms.

so long as you can demonstrate that you have the capacity to handle the
project.I can be reached on phone here in Khartoum , but will like to keep
the number discrete for now, until when I read from you.

I anticipate your earliest response.

Best Regards

XXXXXXXX XXX

Since then it's been K7 voicemails and fairly dull emails. He's keen on my idea to meet in person and suggests Dubai. The Kenya connection comes out of nowhere when he writes, a few days ago:

Quote:
Attn. Xxxxxxxx

Thanks for your mail, due to some logistics situation we will be arriving Dubai on 10th not 7th, we shall be staying in Shiekh Zayed Road. We will be coming from Kenya, when you arrive you can contact me on my Dubai Number +971-xxxxxxx or Kenya Number 254-xxxxxxx.
Please i need your urgent reply.

Thanks

Best Regard

Xxxxxxxxxx

So is it stands I'm arriving in Dubai the 11th around midnight and he is picking me up at the airport. It's been established that I won't have my cell phone with me, only a laptop for sending email, so when I'm not on the plane he will have to wait until I send him a note in the morning letting him know I was delayed at the airport in France and had to catch another flight, which was diverted to destinationtobedeternined.

All the while the IP shows Lagos.

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
Ahmastin Geebougah
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Have him meet you here:
http://www.jumeirah.com/en/hotels-resorts/dubai/burj-al-arab/

$2700 a night. Stred the little Shit there for a week.

He'll spend his time stripping all the gold off the place. There's a saying about the Burj Al Arab - If it looks like gold it almost certainly is:

- and that, my friends, is just the entrance to the Gents' toilet!
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he wants to go to jump off the Bhurj so much the better.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic