SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

4* General getting some loving....lots and lots of loving!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

**** added 11/11 In a nutshell.... 4* US General. Son in Ghana getting his 'execution' in school there. Asks you to marry him first day of meeting you.
Gets son to ask for money for different things....
So want William being kept very very busy. *****

He's not surplus.... but he is
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004308825473

William Miller, 4* General in the US Army no less.... and leader of the Peacekeeping Mission in Syria... yes, we know there isn't one but he doesn't.

I 'met' him on FB this morning and by mid afternoon her has asked me to marry him and is promising undying love.

His Friends page is all closed of course, but FB has this way of suggesting
friends to you based on mutual friends and I can see a lot of older women he has on there.

He is getting me to 'email' his son,,, now our son who is 15 finished him education in the UK and is now 'executed in Western African studying Engineering' .....poor boy !

I would love many more of us to have a go at this creep.... I have a feeling the son is going to ask for money.... but I want this lad to be kept very busy.....

Last edited by DoomAngel on Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Elise just sent him a friend request....she just loves men in uniform. Twisted Evil

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just got the email from the 'son'...
it's getting harder to stay serious !
Quote:
Hello how are you.... am happy to see your message am glad am victor miller am here in western african for my execution i was so surprise when my dad told me about you i feel so happy thank you so much just let me be your son i will be special son to you because long time i never have mother in my life i will be proud to have you as special mother to me
please let me and my dad join your family i will live with you am feeling to call you mom because am happy since my ex mother pass away i never have mother again please accept me in your life as son please love my dad his a good nice man ok thank you so much for been here for me and dad i love you mom i will live with you forever mom ok mom my birthday is coming up very soon and i wanted to celebrate it here... on Monday 10th is my birthday mom i will like you and dad should be here with me mom specially you mom am happy am 15yrs going to 16yrs by Monday i love you mom

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If only he could see your avatar and what "mom" looks like... Laughing

And it looks like the general just confirmed Elise's fb request. Ding ding ding, we have a winner!!

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian

DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who couldn't love a lad being 'executed' in Africa... only 15 and studying Engineering.... with a birthday on Monday already mentioned to me twice.

I'll bet William won't be announcing his new engagement to Elise when he tells her about his life !

Keep me posted.... this 4* General spends a lot of time on Facebook...while he isn't on patrol of course ! He's done two of those today !

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A multi-tasking man! Who woulda thunk it Rolling Eyes

nichos
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I added him last night, Very eager for me to fall in love with him..

I think my characters going to fall in love with the son once introduced, And break poor Will's heart.
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He also bit with Dee. He seems to be on his mobile now and is happily telling her about his peacekeeping mission in Syria.

nichos
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's moved our conversation to yahoo?

Perhaps it's easier to keep us all separately.

No wonder why Syria is having the trouble it is with our friend Will running the peace keeping... Rolling Eyes
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No wonder his responses have suddenly slowed down!! Give 'em hell!! Twisted Evil

DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent.... we had a lover's tiff last night..
We are making up this morning.

Victor, the one being executed in Africa has asked me for a mobile phone to talk with me on. He only has an old phone and no computer so asked for a phone he can do lots of things on the internet with !

Pretty demanding first day I thought !
Quote:
honey i can't sleep last night am just thinking about you you have to know i truly love you with all my heart you are th only woman in heart for me

Aw...... my one true love
Quote:
honey you are the only love of my heart i will never share my love with any another woman i have sacrifice my heart for you honey

How are his other lovers getting along....

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Within a half hour he was telling Dee that his 15 year old son who is in Accra Ghana living by himself studying engineering had no food. But he changed the subject pretty quickly and demanded a yahoo account. He seems to be a very pushy bastard and is now ignoring Dee since she asked for a photo of him.

DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes.... he is pushy. As I said, Victor asked for a 'really good' mobile phone in his 2nd email to his new mother.

William and I are making it up as we speak.. had to make him suffer a little last night for annoying me !

He was obviously waiting for me this morning, as soon as I logged in he was there..... he maybe talking to someone else now as his responses are slower.... let's see what today brings.

He won't like the photo thing... the ones of FB are of a much youger man.., he told me he was about the same age as Gina.

Love that he thinks he is in charge.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just posted in the Help section...

Victor wants a phone but of course, can't get one sent, he wants me to send money by Moneygram so he can buy there....

giving Moneygram details...

unsure how to go further.... don't want to lose the bait... far too much fun comparing notes and keeping William busy ! (He is William and Victor and keeping us all going.... busy lad).

any help gratefully received...

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He seems suspicious of Dee and wanted a full body shot and to video right away when she added him on yahoo. She told him she didn't have a video thingie and he never answered so she logged off. I see him popping on and off of facebook...seems to be a busy boy. Another day at the office, I guess.

DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I went to Moneygram this morning.
The wouldn't take my money to Ghana because of fraud (would you credit it)...well, they have given me 5 forms to send.

The school should be able to print them out, help get them filled in, scan them and send them back very quickly. No bother !

William is a little sceptical over this new development.... but is carefully choosing his words to me.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone getting anywhere with William tonight... he's gone very quiet on me because I was not sure of his new arrangments for Victor's iphone money !

He gave me details to send it to Spain and it would then be forwarded to Ghana. I wasn't happy doing that. I offered to send via Bank Account, but he has gone quiet.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Honey i don't know what would I do without you in my life. Your eyes, your smile and the way you look at me makes me feel like I am living a sweet dream. I don't want to even imagine living a single moment without you. I'm so much in love with you my dearest sweetheart

He's back to being mine.....

I got a Bank Account from him for the money for Victor's iphone... so my job there may be complete as I don't think I can keep him going much after he realises there's no money.

Rather cheekily he has said that the £500 I was going to send isn't enough and he wants £700 !!!!!

I feel my brief engagement may be broken off soon.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He went silent on Dee - got a feeling she's not his type.

Elise is playing it laid back with him. While they were on fb, his replies started getting slower so she begged off saying that she was sure that he was busy. He came back on later and wanted to get her on yahoo, then went silent again so she, again, mentioned that he must be busy. Each time, he comes back to her wanting to know where she is and apologizing. He's asked a lot about her family, background and such and has mentioned his son but no $ request yet. Elise will talk to him tomorrow again, I'm sure.

DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back apologising for the extra money..... out lover's tiffs end up with cringeworthy protestaions from him... like right now.

I've ended by saying how much I was hurt and I will send more money this afternoon....

He isn't happy with that, he wants me to do the transfer now.... I think he is a little desperate.

Loathsome Lad !

Hope he sticks with Elise..... although he must be busy !

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He seems to be a temperamental little twit. Every time he doesn't get his way, he goes silent. Maybe that's worked in the past but it won't work with Elise.

Dee let him have it for treating her so mean and asking for her to support his brat after only half an hour of chat. She told him that she wasn't going to bother with him anymore and he came crawling back. She's playing it cool with him now and will see how that plays out.

Elise hasn't been online yet but will go on a bit later. Will be interesting to see how long it takes him to ask for money. Every time he mentions his son, she manages to change the subject...

DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has been nauseating this morning !
Quote:
Honey you are just like wine gets sweeter as it gets older, you keep getting so beautiful with age. I fall a little more in love with you with every passing day. i love you my lovely babe

Quote:
I love to wake up each morning, and hold you in my arms. I am the luckiest man in this world who has been blessed with the most beautiful wife ever. I never want to lose the love we share between us. I love you.

Quote:
i will never share my love with any woman i promise honey

Because I love him so much I gave in and sent £750 to the Bank Details he sent me. As extra security all Victor has to do is take his passport to the Bank and on receipt of that ID he can collect the money because I don't trust the teacher.
Now... William at this point isn't sure, he really hated the passport bit and we argued a little, me being so innocent. Then he forgave me and said it will be a couple of days before Victor can get the money from the bank... I'm wondering if he will try to get a passport???
But he does, at the moment, really believe I have sent the money.

Glad you are keeping him so busy !! he deserves all he isn't going to get !!!

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Miracle of miracles, he's actually offline! Must be having dinner. Elise is online now and waiting for his highness to come online again.

DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has a lot of spare time for a US 4* General hasn't he !!!!

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back online and immediately told Elise to meet him on yahoo. Three quick responses later, and he gets slow and doesn't answer again. So, she told him that she was sure that he had gotten too busy to chat so they could chat another time and she logged off. He gets very apologetic when that happens....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic