SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"THE PROBLEM IS THE HOTEL BILL" - a Mal bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lad was actually correct - the "hotel beel" was the problem that killed his scam.

The Scammer
, “THE MANAGER OF COCO BEACH HOTEL”, who couldn’t think beyond paying his “hotel beel”

The Baiter

The Lad’s messages are time-stamped. Comments are in italics.

15 September
COCO BEACH HOTEL
NEAR RAINBOW,ADJACENT
SPINTEX ROAD
P.O.BOX 906
TESHIE- NUNGUN
SIR THIS IS THE DETAILS
THIS IS MR, 4KUFFU HUBERT THE MANAGER OF COCO BEACH HOTEL
I AM JUST WRITING YOU IN THE REGARDS OF YOUR THREE CONSIGNMENT BOXES WHICH IS HERE IN MY POSSESSION HERE IN ACCRA GHANA .
SIR I JUST WANT YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO, FOR YOU TO RECEIVE THOSE BOXES THERE WAS A LITTLE BOY WHO COME TO MY HOTEL TO LODGE AFTER TWO DAY HE WENT AT TO SEE IS FRIEND ON IS WAY COMING BACK HE HAS AN ACCIDENT AND HE DIE .BE FORE THE LITTLE BOY DIE HE WAS HOLDING THE HOTEL BILL BUT WITHOUT THE HOTEL BILL, I WILL NOT RELEASE THE BOXES,
FOR YOU TO BELIEVE ME YOU CAN SEE THE SECURITY MAN WHO LOOK AFTER THE BOXES THEN IN MY OFFICE.
WITHOUT THE HOTEL BILL I WILL NOT REACH THE BOXES, THEN I ASK MY GIRL THAT WORK IN MY HOTEL TO CLEANER THE ROOM AND THEY CALL ME THAT THERE IS TWO CONSIGNMENT BOXES IN THE ROOM WHEN I GET THEN IT WAS SO, MY BROTHER PLEASE AT FAST SO THAT YOU CAN RECEIVE THE MONEY,
BECAUSE BE FOR THE LITTLE BOY DIE HIM TOLD ME THAT IT WAS [15.MILLION US DOLLAR] THAT WAS INSET THE TH ERR BOXES PLEASE SIR JUST TELL ME WHAT TO DO THEN I LOOK INTO THEM I SEE YOUR NAME AND PHONE NUMBER ATTACH TO IT THAT WHY I AM CALLING YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO FROM PLEASE SIR I JUST TO TRY YOUR BEST
PLEASE SIR I REALLY WANT YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR BOXES THAT WHY I AM INFORM YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO TO ENABLE YOU RECEIVE YOUR BOXES SUCCESSFUL WITHOUT ANY OTHER PROBLEM PLEASE MY BROTHER YOU HAVE TO ACT FAST SO THAT YOU CAN RECEIVE YOUR BOXES IN TIME YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THERE LOT OF CRIMINAL HERE IN GHANA
PLEASE I JUST WANT YOU TO TRY YOUR BEST SO THAT YOU COME UP WILL THE BULL SO THAT YOU CAN TELL ME ARE YOU CAN RECEIVE THE MONEY PLEASE SIR ACT FAST BECAUSE THERE LOT FOR CRIMINAL HERE IN GHANA SIR MY DIRECTOR TOLD ME THAT WITHOUT THE HOTEL BILL HE WILL NOT RELEASE THE BOXES
PLEASE SIR I JUST WANT YOU TO ACT FAST SO THAT WE CAN KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW ARE YOU CAN YOU CAN RECEIVE THOSE BOXES
I WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU

I'm baffled by your email, as I don't know anyone in Africa, and especially not any "little boys". Also, my phone number isn't for release to anyone, so I don't know how he could have it! Any chance you could call me and explain exactly what's going on and who this child was?

It seems to be a one-man hotel. Maybe it’s a Fawlty Towers franchise.
And his CAP LOCK problem has been fixed.

16 September
Greetings to you, i just receive your email and i decided to respond to you immediately. Sir i want you not to worry i really want you to receive this boxes that why i decided to inform you so that we can know what to do next with it. Please sir i promise you we will forward the boxes directly to you via Air Flight (Virgin Airline) if we can get this HOTEL BILL
So, the simple way we can do this, is for you to send to us your contact address, telephone numbers, and them will can forward the boxes directly to you via Air Flight (Virgin Airline). But this will happen after you have clear the incur Hotel Bills ($200 Dollar). you don't have to worry am giving you %100, percent guarantee that immediately we can receive this needed fees you will receive your consignment boxes without any other delay, so you have to act fast
I want you be very sure and less worry for the boxes are safe in our vault and we will not discuss the issue with any person here in Ghana due to security seasons because it involve a lot of money. and people cannot be trusted to this extend. So please send to us your contact address and the bills so that we will forward the boxes to you via Air flight with security guarantee. And you have to act fast because the management will impose more bill to the boxes for being kept in the vault. You can send the {200 Dollar } to our account officer is name are (4KUFFU HUBERT ) so immediately will receive the money to clear the bill them will forward the boxes to the VIRGIN AIRLINES to deliver the boxes to you immediately Send to my Name 4KUFFU HUBERT send though money Gram I am waiting for your Information

You have my phone number already, and I'm not sending my address without some more information about this matter. Nameless dead youth with mysterious cashy money is too gorram weird for me to simply accept.

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/eOJ78wjIba/2014-09-16_Mal_to_Hubert_1.html

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/yIN8aKjZce/2014-09-16_Mal_to_Hubert_2.html

I cannot believe how stupid you are. I made things clear and all you could do was drone on about the fucking hotel bill.

One day later, an additional $300 is tacked onto the “beel”.

17 September
Greetings to you, i just receive your email and i decided to respond to you immediately. Sir i want you not to worry i really want you to receive this boxes that why i decided to inform you so that we can know what to do next with it. Please sir i promise you we will forward the boxes directly to you via Air Flight (Virgin Airline) if we can get this HOTEL BILL
So, the simple way we can do this, is for you to send to us your contact address, telephone numbers, and them will can forward the boxes directly to you via Air Flight (Virgin Airline). But this will happen after you have clear the incur Hotel Bills ($500 Dollar). you don't have to worry am giving you %100, percent guarantee that immediately we can receive this needed fees you will receive your consignment boxes without any other delay, so you have to act fast
I want you be very sure and less worry for the boxes are safe in our vault and we will not discuss the issue with any person here in Ghana due to security seasons because it involve a lot of money. and people cannot be trusted to this extend. So please send to us your contact address and the bills so that we will forward the boxes to you via Air flight with security guarantee. And you have to act fast because the management will impose more bill to the boxes for being kept in the vault. You can send the {500 Dollar } to our account officer is name are (4KUFFU HUBERT ) so immediately will receive the money to clear the bill them will forward the boxes to the VIRGIN AIRLINES to deliver the boxes to you immediately Send to my Name 4KUFFU HUBERT send though money Gram I am waiting for your Information

I refuse to put myself at risk of arrest by Federal agents for money laundering, supporting terrorism, and involvement in child sex trafficking.
Malcolm Reynolds

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/XqESNH1mce/2014-09-17_Mal_to_Hubert.html

He’s out of ideas – totally script-bound.

17 September
So, the simple way we can do this, is for you to send to us your contact address, telephone numbers, and them will can forward the boxes directly to you via Air Flight (Virgin Airline). But this will happen after you have clear the incur Hotel Bills ($500 Dollar). you don't have to worry am giving you %100, percent guarantee that immediately we can receive this needed fees you will receive your consignment boxes without any other delay, so you have to act fast
I want you be very sure and less worry for the boxes are safe in our vault and we will not discuss the issue with any person here in Ghana due to security seasons because it involve a lot of money. and people cannot be trusted to this extend. So please send to us your contact address and the bills so that we will forward the boxes to you via Air flight with security guarantee. And you have to act fast because the management will impose more bill to the boxes for being kept in the vault. You can send the {500 Dollar } to our account officer is name are (4KUFFU HUBERT ) so immediately will receive the money to clear the bill them will forward the boxes to the VIRGIN AIRLINES to deliver the boxes to you immediately Send to my Name 4KUFFU HUBERT send though money Gram I am waiting for your Information

I don't give a flying fuck about what people in Ghana might say. I don't give a flying fuck about your %100, percent guarantee.
What matters are the Federal agents in two countries who would take me apart on suspicion of child sex trafficking, funding of terrorism, and money laundering when I couldn't give a credible account of how I got that money.
If you don't get that, you are beyond merely stupid.

Take the money to the police immediately.

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/2fxo1dEWba/2014-09-22_Mal_to_Hubert.html

He didn’t try again. I guess he had no idea what to do next.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
username1939
Something the mods dream up

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I noticed this little gem as well

Quote:
I JUST WANT YOU TO TRY YOUR BEST SO THAT YOU COME UP WILL THE BULL

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts < --- my first pink
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Never you insult me again. Never you write such to me. I am not begging you into this transfer, if you do not want to work with me call it a quit and never you write such to my mail box again.

Have a nice day. Mr. Richard Michel
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic