SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"I AM A VERY BUSY PERSON" - a Captain Mal bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He may have been busy, but he was also stupid - because I'd baited him before and he thought he could get me with another modality.

The Scammer
, “with the Ghana Customs in Ghana”

The Baiter

Lad messages are date-stamped.

Don’t be concerned about the length of this email because there’ll be nothing like it again.

19 September 2014
ATTENTION: Sir .
Dear Malcolm Reynolds ,
Good day to you. I'm Yao Abalo , I work with the Ghana Customs in Ghana. There is a cargo that we intercepted from a Singapore on transit to Australia airport.
It was intercepted because the agent do not have the necessary documentation and abandoned the box because of it's content.
After much investigation the box was return back to it country of departure your details was attach to the box, after we scanned the box and found out it's content. It has spendable United
States Dollars to the tune of US $9 million dollars.
I am directly in charge of this box as an officer of the Ghana Customs. I handle the head of the department of foreign operations.
I wrote on my report sheet that the content is Ghana Fabrics because I don't want the Ghanaian Authorities having any knowledge about it's original content. Since the Authorities are satisfied with my scan report, they have requested that I present the owner of the box to come forward and claim his goods after paying for the normal custom duties.
I would like you to come forward and claim that what belong to you , since you are owner of this box and after claiming it we will split it both ways .80% of its content for you and 20% of the content for me because they are expense in this transaction before the consignment can be release to you , And with the help of the united nation flight the box can be deliver to you in at your door step in Alice springs if only you follow my instruction .
Please put that in mind , The ministry of foreign affair issue the release order certificate not the customs , and the payment must clear that the owner is not in Africa . If you are interested in going through with this dealing getting back your box ,i want you to know this transaction will involves money .
If you want the detail that is attach to the box it can be send to you .
please get in touch with me via my private email : [email protected]
Yours Faithfully,

Please give me more information on this.

21 September 2014
Dear Friend ,
You can reach me on +233 xxxxxxxxx for more details.
Regards,

I would rather you provide the details here and now, in writing.

Your phone is not working.

22 September 2014
My number is working .
+233 xxxxxxxxx
call me .

Try calling me instead on +61 xxxxxxxxxxx (+10 GMT, just so you know).

24 September 2014
ok
i will call you .
Thanks

You haven't called me and your phone is not working.

Just write to me about this. You never call and that number is useless.

Your phone never connects.

01 October 2014
YOU DID NOT CALL .
I RECEIVE CALLS EVERY DAY .
SEND ME THE NUMBER YOU ARE CALLING .

YES I CALLED YOU!
WERE THEY INTERNATIONAL CALLS?

I CALLED THE NUMBER YOU GAVE ME - +233 xxxxxxxxx
EVERY TIME IT SIMPLY FAILS TO CONNECT AND GOES SILENT AFTER A FEW SECONDS

03 October 2014
I WILL GIVE YOU MY OFFICE NUMBER SO THAT WE TALK THERE.
THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT AM NOT ALWAYS IN THE OFFICE.

I got your message, tried to call, and nothing happened. Why the hell can't you write to me about this matter? Just call me when you get this!

11 October 2014
You can reach me on + 233 xxxxxxxxxx if really you want to talk about getting your consignments release and deliver to your door step .

This had better work!

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/IgrqffFece/2014-10-11_Mal_to_Yao.html

Fuck you, asshole

16 October 2014
YOU ARE A ASSHOLE WHO DO KNOW WHAT IS DOING , BECAUSE I WILL HAND OVER THE CONSIGNMENT TO THE GOVERNMENT .
WHAT NAME DID YOU CALL ME .

You would have several names, but Asshole will do for them all. You did your possible best to scam me before (and failed then as you did now). Go back to sucking cock for a living.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For the love of God! Please just ask him what you want to know, so he can help you understand! Laughing

Although I'm not too sure that he even understands his own scam.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic