SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New Card Lad - Bruce B

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like someone has been holding out on us and trying to claim all that lovely for himself.

https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=224447#p224447

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
calvin
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ - Do you create a fresh new website for each of these or are they ok with "the website is undergoing maintenance (along with the phone system)?"
How comprehensive does a price list need to be?
Sorry for all the questions - still learning.

Sand Timer - Danilla 2yrs
Sand Timer - John Smith / David Coleman / James Pearson

"The person that went to the bank say is like you are playing a fast one on me,Because the cashier was just laughing at him"

"PLEASE IMMEDIATELY REMOVE THE "SCAMWARNERS" REFERENCE ON THE INTERNET ... THE INFERENCE THAT SOMEHOW THAT I AM RUNNING A SCAM IS HURTFUL TO MY BUSINESS"

"GUY U DE VERY WICKED AND HEARTLESS."

Whip
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have one webpage for one character that is a holding page on a webs.com sub-domain - for my other characters, I just ignore the request and see if they push it and then give an excuse.

My pricelists range from a PDF full of watch prices that I grabbed off the web to a simple list of 5 products with a description and price.

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Offer for oil on it's way to this lad...

I find that a website helps sell the bait if you can provide the link even if they don't ever go there or if just points to a "under construction" page. I have two websites (also at webs.com) just so I can attack lads from two fronts.

The simpler your price list the simpler the bait. One of my companies only sells one product in one size. The other sells a different product but in either 2' or 4' sizes.

You want to add touches to make it look real but don't need to get caught up in the details. They aren't at all concerned about the product or it's authenticity (B8er's stuff proves that repeatedly).

guy nawaaa for you oooh
WhoMeNooo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've sent this guy a tour offer. Hoping he bites. At least the 90 minutes spent creating a website won't be wasted. I can always use it on another lad. This is only the second bait I've started and it's my first cc bait, so holding thumbs that I don't make too many mistakes and spoil my cover.

Does it matter what kind of offer I send him? I'm now starting to wonder whether sending him a tour offer was the right move?

Constructive criticism is always appreciated.
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Wait and see what he says....

guy nawaaa for you oooh
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Price list sent. I don't have a website.

My price list is two pages and contains some items that don't exist, some that are deliberately misspelled, and some that require the lad to provide parameters that anyone actually needing the part would know, but lads do not.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
calvin
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in - free webs "under construction" page & a notepad page of laptop prices from India sent as a txt file.

"The person that went to the bank say is like you are playing a fast one on me,Because the cashier was just laughing at him"

"PLEASE IMMEDIATELY REMOVE THE "SCAMWARNERS" REFERENCE ON THE INTERNET ... THE INFERENCE THAT SOMEHOW THAT I AM RUNNING A SCAM IS HURTFUL TO MY BUSINESS"

Whip
calvin
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to double post - has anyone had a reply from Mr Brett yet? I've poked him but still nothing yet?

Whip
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr.B replied asking for price sheet so I had to remind him that we only have the one product. Have not heard back from him yet on actually ordering anything....

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sirgoatsalot wrote:
someone has been holding out on us

Not at all. I posted at SW knowing your long nose would be sniffing all over it and would save me the time of posting it here. Cool

I received an email a few hours ago from Bruce...he really mangled his order and I asked him to revise it.

He did and I'm going to contact his shipping agent tomorrow.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's asked me for a website.

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He asked me for 100 each of thee sizes of gears, but didn't specify the material or the inside diameter. I can't quote the price without the material. I was out yesterday getting dental work done and was in no condition to answer when I got back, but I should be able to answer today when it dawns on the west coast.

×186
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Visa 5329

Charge 400 limit reached.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
WhoMeNooo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He asked me for my pricelist as well. I sent him a link to the 'specials' page on the website I set up. Waiting for his reply.
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Visa 5168

1000 limit reached.

MC 4894

Declined invalid.

MC 9174

Order complete.

Eta MC

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He just repeated his order, still without specifying the material.

×186
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic