SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Woops

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If we hadn't already established long ago that this is one of the stupidest lads in history, I would never think that he actually believed this shit. Laughing

Quote:
HELLO YOU ARE A BI FOOL YOU HAVE TO INCREASE YOUR CHARGES TO $50 PER BLOJOB Okay.

i want you to make up to $500 as the fee then write me back for the information needed for the payment.

Regards

$50!?!? This is Ghana, that is a lot of money!

Quote:
THESE PEEPLE R POOR JERRY THEY DON HAVE $50 FOR BLOJOBS!!!!! EVEN WEN I LET THEM FUK MY BUTTHOLD I AM ONLY CHARGING $20 I MENE WAT DO U USUALLY CHARGE WEN U GIVE BLOJOBS???? THIS SUCKS BRO MY BUTT HURTS AN MY JAW IS REELY SORE U DONT NO WAT ITS LIKE TO GIVE LIKE 30 BLOJOBS IN A DAY ITS HARD FUKING WORK BRO!!!!! AN EVEN IF I BLO LIKE EVERYONE THAT COMES TO THE VILLIGE I STILL HAVE TO PAY TO EAT AND SLEEP AN STUFF SO IT GONNA TAKE ME SOM TIME TO RASE $500 BRO!!!!!! WERE R U NOW WAT TOWN ARE U IN?? HAVE U HERD FROM MY UNKLE DOES HE NO I AM STILL ALIKVE?????

JG

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
 WAT DO U USUALLY CHARGE WEN U GIVE BLOJOBS??

Laughing

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor JG, charging below the market price....

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is right up there with Turd in the Piece of Shit category. Poor JG has lost one eye, most of his fingers and toes, and had the shit beat out of him by Snorkys, and this jackass is telling him to increase his blowjob price so he has more money to scam. In my opinion he has not experience nearly enough pain. We have GOT to get him to safari. Twisted Evil

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
WillEater
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Below market price? What can you expect when so many parts are gone missing.. Laughing

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Not to mention that the Snorkys really messed up his teeth the last time they had him. That can't be good for business.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Re safari-the further, the better. And in the most hash conditions.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love this. The siggy material leaps off the page.

Hurt him.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries. I have him dangling on Hilts's every word. I am confident I can get him to safari if I am stubborn enough about it.

Hilts gives him the "good" news. He has to pick up the money in a French speaking country:

Quote:
Dude, my buddy is a fucking genius! He found a way to get the cash to you without using the method that the goddam Feds found!

Let me give you some back round: the protocol that he was gonna use is standard in the banking industry. Basically, he does the money laundry on the cash by bottling it up with hundreds of regular intra-bank loans to the Africa region, and then he sends it out together as a scheduled bench precess transfer. That way it looks like standard business, and nobody suspects a thing. The problem is, the Feds caught the bug he was gonna explode in the transfer software. That software is used for all transfers between banks in English speaking countries, so he can't use it to send the cash to Nigeria now.

But my buddy is a genius because he figured out that the bug is still there for banks in French speaking countries! The fucking Feds didn't catch that one! That means he can send the money just like he planned. The only difference is you gotta pick it up in a French speaking country. So where in Nigeria are you? How fast can you get to a French speaking country? Can you do it by Monday?

I'm guessing he won't be interested in this at first, but Hilts will persuade him eventually.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No concern for JG's current situation, he asks for a payment:

Quote:
HELLO

I AM READY TO HELP YOU OKAY SO I WANT YOU TO GO THE TOWN WHERE BANK IS MAKE PAYMENT OF $300 OKAY ONCE WE GET THIS PAYMENT I WILL PERSONALLY SEND YOU YOUR LOAN OKAY

BELOW IS THE INFORMATION NEEDED.

WESTERN UNION PAYMENT INFORMATION

<snip>

GO AND MAKE THE PAYMENT NOW AND SEND US THE SCAN COPY OF THE PAYMENT RECEIPT OKAY.

REGARDS

Of course he seems to have a misunderstanding about how prostitution works. JG isn't working solo:

Quote:
JERRY U DONT UNDERSTAND BRO I DON GET TO HOLD MY MONEE BRO I GOT A MAN NOW HE TAKE CARE OF ME I GIVE HIM MY MONEE TO HOLD AND HE PROTECT ME GIVE ME A PLCACE TO STAY AN HE OFFER PROTECTON FROM THESE HARD STREETS BRO!! AFTER I GIVE BLOJOBS I GIVE HIM MY MONEE AND HE HOLD IT FOR ME SAYS FOR SAAFE KEEPING !! HIS NAME IS DARNELL "PINK FUZZ" KOFI HE IS BIGTIME GUUY HERE IN GANA HE MANAGES ALL THE STREET GURLS AND ALSO ME HE CALLS ME HIS WITE PRINCESS OK BRO!??!?! SO I WILL GIVE HIM UR EMAIL AND SEE IF HE WILL SEND U THE $300 FOR ME OK CUZ HE HOLDS ALL MY FUNDS AI ALREADY TOLD HIM THAT U SAD I SHOOD CHARGE $50 FOR BLOJOBS BUT HE SAYS NOONE WOULD PAY TAT KIND OF MONEE ON ACCOUNT OF MY BUSTED GRILL!!

JG

Darnell "Pink Fuzz" Kofi will email him shortly...

Meanwhile, lad also emails JG's uncle:

Quote:
where is the fucking receipt for Christ sake JG IS SUFFERING HERE OK

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk wrote:
This lad is right up there with Turd in the Piece of Shit category. Poor JG has lost one eye, most of his fingers and toes, and had the shit beat out of him by Snorkys, and this jackass is telling him to increase his blowjob price so he has more money to scam. In my opinion he has not experience nearly enough pain. We have GOT to get him to safari. Twisted Evil

I'd lke to help with this - the Snorkys have to get him back to Cammy somehow, and I'm sure there's a place for Mal...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="Jayhawk"]Feathers sent him an email to the police email addie he is using

Quote:
howdy enema it yur old pal feathers y yu teling pepe yu a popo now??? we snorky boys out of jale now???? da old lade dat was goin to testefi aganst us snorky boys is dedded so us snorky boys is all free??? mr crowley tried to drop safe on her but it dedded da dog in sted but da old lady had hart atack and dedded any ways so it all work out??? mr snorky says we shuld be nice to yu but yu is stil my enema and wat he dont knows wont hurts him rite?? we gots yur pitur now and yu is one ugly motha fucka i tells yu dat mr bingo is heded to nigeria to finds yu and play piggys wit yu he is relly pised off at yu cuz he tinks yu turns us in to da popo??? mr snorky says we shuld not hurts yu but mr bingo no cares he be seing yu sune????

Hopefully that will get him to move. Mr. Snorky has offered him a truce, but Feathers and Mr. Bingo ain't gonna cooperate. Let's see if he complains to Mr. Snorky.

edit - double post, dammit???
Fixed it for you-Capone

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He clearly doesn't understand the pimp/ho relationship:

Quote:
OKAY I AM WAITING FOR YOUR UPDATE OKAY!! ARE YOU A FOOL WHY CAN YOU KEEP YOUR MONEY YOURSELF??

Regards

JG tries to explain:

Quote:
BRO U DONT UNDERSTAN HOW HARD IT IS FOR ME HERE MR BINGO CUT ALL MY FINGLERS OFF EXCEP TOO OF THEM AND THEY BETE THE SHIT OUT OF ME AN LEFT ME FOR DEAD IN GANA AN THEN I SPEND ALL THE MONEY I HAD AN I HAD TO START SELLING MY MOUTH TO MAKE FUNDS!!!!!! P FUZZ PROTECTS ME HE KEEP ME SAFE HERE AN I SELL MY MOUTH I GIVE HIM THE MONEE BUT HE GIVE ME A PLACE TO STAY AN PROTECT ME AN OUR TERRITORIE!!!! I WILL ASK P FUZZ FOR $300 OK!??!?!???!

JG

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the fix Capone.

The lad responds to Mr. Snorky

Quote:
Hello Mr Snorky

Thanks for your Mail Okay i am ready to work with you.

Regards

Mr. Snorky responds

Quote:
Great, What is your best game? What scams do you make the most money from? I would like you to mentor some of the other young lads that we are training to be Snorky Boys.

He still has not responded to Feathers.

I really want to set him up with Cammy. Perhaps turn him into a romance lad? Yastreb, it's your call. What is Cammy up for?

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Cammy worships Freyja, the goddess of love; romance would suit just fine.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jerry is surprisingly quick to agree to go to Benin:

Quote:
My Man how are you doing? The Only french speaking country close to me now is BENIN REPUBLIC so i can borrow cash for my friends to get there so that you can make the Transfer so talk to your buddy about this french country Benin Republic and give the Update about the Manager and other information Okay.

That will suit Hilts just fine. I will have to consult with some safari experts to plan out Jerry's itinerary in Benin. I am hopeful that we can get this idiot on safari over Christmas.

Meanwhile, Roger tells Jonathan that he will be his mentor:

Quote:
Great, please forwards me the names of the cavorts. I will also tell Pastor Moses to response to your mail.

Pastor Moses did tell me today after services that I will be your mentor as you go through the precess of becoming a member of the Church. I am very honored to be a mentor, specially for a member with such potential like yourself. Therefore, it is my duty to tell you about the next phases of your membership. Do you feel you are ready for the next step?

And Roger has more questions for Robert:

Quote:
I am confused. I thought you said that the man had already died, now you are saying he is very sick? What stage is his heart cancer in?

Also, is he also a member of our Church? I am surprised that he would want to donate it to us if he was not a member?

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To Snorky

Quote:
Hello Mr Snorky

Thanks for your mail The best game is Loan offer game is universal Okay.

Thanks

Mr. Snorky is not impressed

Quote:
You sound to me like a One Trick Pony. Why should I allow you to supervise and train Snorky Boyz? Impress me.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hilts tells Jerry that Benin is acceptable:

Quote:
Good thinking dude, Benin will work. I'll let my buddy know that you choose Benin (I'm reinforcing that the lad is the one who chose Benin), and once I talk with him, I'll tell you exactly what you need to do in order to pick the cash.

Here's what I'm thinking right now: I got an old buddy who runs a chain of hotels in West Africa (a Mr G Smith), and I believe he's got one near Cotonou Benin. I'll talk to him about it, but if you can get to Benin by Wednesday night, I'm thinking you can stay at his hotel that night, then go to the bank in the morning and pick the cash in the drop dead transaction, then head back to Nigeria. You'll be home by Christmas with your $320,000.00 USD.

Does that work for you? How soon can you get to Benin? Can you get there by Wednesday?

Jerry tells Hilts he is actually in Ghana, not Nigeria:

Quote:
How are you doing?? I am currently in Ghana now once i pick up the cash in Benin or Togo will be on my way back to Accra Ghana close to Accra University of Ghana there is my Lodge Okay.

Of course, that suits my purpose just fine. Benin is actually farther away from Accra than it is from Lagos.

Hilts is annoyed by the switch, but goes ahead anyway, asking for Jerry's phone number:

Quote:
Dude, what the fuck, why did you tell me your in Nigeria then? I don't know why you lie to me like a goddam asshole for no fucking reason. Well whatever, I guess your lucky that it shouldn't be a problem.

Listen though, you didn't tell me if your cool with the plan to stay at my buddy's hotel in Benin on Wednesday, then pick the cash on Thursday. If your good with that, I need to give him your phone number so he can reach you to make the arrangements.

So get back to me with the best phone number to reach you, and tell me if you can be in Benin by Wednesday. Don't fuck around now, this shit is important and it determines whether your gonna get your $320,000.00 USD or not.

Let's see what he says. He's making the right noises for a safari so far, but all the same, we know from experience that this lad is incredibly lazy.

The lad wrote replies to Roger from his Jonathan and Robert characters, but they were short and not really interesting, so I am omitting them. The potential safari is much more important anyway.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really want him to travel over Christmas but this lad is too lazy to wipe his own ass let alone travel for a quarter of a million dollars. I am waiting for him to request the money from Mr. Snorky.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad didn't get back to me in a timely fashion, so Hilts prodded him:

Quote:
Dude, what the fuck is your deal? Why haven't you got back to me with your number and whether you can be in Benin tomorrow? Do you not care about getting your $320,000.00 USD?

I can't believe your not trying harder to work with me to get paid. Get your shit together! I don't want you to take another three months before you decide to get off your ass and actually do something useful.

I need to know your answer by today, so that my buddy has enough time to prepare for you to get there.

Jerry responded, but still didn't answer the question:

Quote:
I AM CURRENTLY IN GHANA SORRY FOR THAT THERE IS NO PROBLEM THE TRANSACTION CAN STILL MOVE SMOOTHLY Okay.

Update Me once your Buddy has done it Okay.

Hilts slaps him, and threatens him with the loss of more money:

Quote:
Are you seriously not reading my emails you shithead? You still didn't answer my question. Can you make it to Benin by tomorrow?

And more importantly, I need a phone number where you can be reached, so my buddy with the hotel can call you and make arrangements. Give me your phone number in the next email you send me or else I'm taking $50,000.00 USD out of your share of the cash.

Let's see if that motivates him. I doubt we can get him moving tomorrow, but perhaps we can do it after Christmas next week.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's not very happy with JG's uncle:

Quote:
SEND US THE RECEIPT OF THE PAYMENT IF YOU ARE NOT A LIAR!!!!! JG IS SUFFER NO FOOD NO SHELTER NO PHONE TO MAKE CALL SO GO NOW SEND US THE SCANNED COPY OF THE RECEIPT.

JG IS NOT HAPPY WITH YOU CHUCK

Chuck is confused about how Money Gram works:

Quote:
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?????? I SENT THE MONEY TO MONEY GRAM LAST
WEEK!!!!!! GO TO THE MONEY GRAM OFFICE AND TELL THEM TO GIVE YOU YOUR
MONEY
JUST GIVE THEM YOUR NAME AND TELL THEM CHUCK SENT YOU MONEY AND
THEY HAVE TO GIVE IT TO YOU OK?!?!?!??!??!??!?!??!??!?!?!??!?

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no idea what to do to get him motivated. On the one hand, he is so damn lazy that there is no way I can see him making a dime at scamming. On the other hand, it is very frustrating that he can't seem to get off his ass no matter how much money is dangled in front of him. He still has not responded to Mr. Snorky.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jerry is confused by Hilts's plan:

Quote:
How are you doing? i must say that i do not understand you any more, how can i go to Benin without any proper arrangement that the funds has been transferred which Bank i don't need any hotel Arrangement i can stay on my own, Any how i don't need a fucking Hotel Transfer the funds update me i will move from Ghana to Benin as soon as i get the Bank Manager information needed for the pick up.

This is my phone number +233 5XXXXXXXX Okay i want all the needed information before i proceed to Benin

I guess he doesn't want a hotel. Hilts will respond tomorrow with the information for the pick up at the bank. But we'll have to wait until next week to see if the lad will safari, because now he can't get to the bank before it will be closed for Christmas. But I will start putting together the details of the set up - I mean pick up... Laughing

Suggestions welcome.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hilts gives Jerry a few more details of the plan:

Quote:
Dude, don't be an asshole, I'm just trying to make it easier for you. My buddy with the hotel said you could have stayed at his hotel for free last night, then my buddy could do the drop dead transfer today. But if you want to make it harder for yourself, I guess that's your business. And it's par for the coarse for you too, because goddam it if you haven't been making it harder for yourself this whole fucking time.

Listen, now it's too close to Christmas. Unless you can get to Benin before the banks close for the holiday, it doesn't make any goddam sense to do the transfer today. We'll do it next week. Can you be in Benin by Monday?

I talked to my buddy about the transfer. He's got all the details worked out for you, all you gotta do is go to the bank next week and pick the cash. We're gonna do the drop at <snip> in Cotonou. The manager there is named Mathieu Kerekou (the former dictator of Benin), and he owes my buddy a favor. My buddy will give you a note with instructives for the manager in his handwriting, which Mr Kerekou will recognize, as an added security measure. Mr Kerekou has also been given your picture, so he should recognize you.

It should be very simple. All you gotta do is ask for the manager, then give the manager the note. Can you do that without fucking things up?

No, no he cannot. Because the note will be very incriminating for the lad.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Things might be going from bad to worse for poor JG. Mr. Snorky to the lad:

Quote:
I have not heard back from you. I assume that means that you do not have anything to offer the Snorkys other than the Loan game. I cannot have you mentor other aspiring Snorky Boyz if that is all you have to offer, no matter how good you are. Unless you can show me you have more to offer I am afraid that my offer to join the Snorky Boyz is off the table. Feathers tells me that you are trying to get money from JG's uncle. I understand that is not going well. I understand from Feathers that JG is currently giving blowjobs and providing anal sex in return for money. Feathers tells me he is quite good at it. If he is as good as Feathers says maybe we will kidnap JG again and use him to service other Snorky Boyz and provide entertainment to visiting dignitaries.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic