SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Get your goat herding Teacup Pomerianians

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

www.cutepompups.net

Another cut and paste website with funny results.

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A. has sent an inquiry.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
username1939
Something the mods dream up

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ so has John

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts < --- my first pink
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Never you insult me again. Never you write such to me. I am not begging you into this transfer, if you do not want to work with me call it a quit and never you write such to my mail box again.

Have a nice day. Mr. Richard Michel
spudrick
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ha ha, i just read the Testimonials!! Surprised

"Just wanted to let you know we are so incredibly in love with Angel!!! She is such a good girl and smart as all get out. She is loving life on the farm, and already trying out her herding skills on the cows, horses, chickens and cats"
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Height: 7 - 12 inches (18 - 30 cm)
Weight: 3 - 7 pounds (1 - 3 kg)

I would pay to see a 7 inch tall pom herd anything! Laughing

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't decide if I want the female named Oliver or the male named Brandy. Laughing

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe this dog shite -- sorry, dog site -- should be put to sleep by a 419 vet. Meantime Nathan is offering me a pup for $480, let's see how far he is willing to ship it if I pay the freight charges Rolling Eyes

Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a chihuahua which is maybe Pom sized... I could just see him herding cows or sheep. He once saw a lamb and ran behind me shaking.

I think I should buy him a Pom to teach him a thing or two ! Maybe a girl and I could raise Pomihuahua's !

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and cats....

Quote:
Just wanted to let you know we are so incredibly in love with Angel!!! She is such a good girl and smart as all get out. She is loving life on the farm, and already trying out her herding skills on the cows, horses, chickens and cats. We never have her on a leash; she listens well and plays outside all day with us while we work about. People give good comments all the time when ever i take her out for a walk.Oh my God, am really glade.
Regards Angela, Watkins Angela

and children....

Quote:
Want to thank you for this wonderful Pomeranian puppy. She is a LOVELY dog. She herds our children, especially when they are on the swings! She loves to be cuddled and very much enjoys her exercise exactly are you told me! She is very easy to train. Maisy also seems to be pretty low-key and able to amuse herself when life gets busy. She was the star of puppy class and we are told on a regular basis that she is beautiful. We think so too! lol ! I will take some recent pictures to send your email as i promised. Maisy is quite small but that is nice since she sleeps on our bed at night! So thank you for our wonderful companion. - Shelly Brandy

Something the mods dream up

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

never replied to me Sad

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts < --- my first pink
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Never you insult me again. Never you write such to me. I am not begging you into this transfer, if you do not want to work with me call it a quit and never you write such to my mail box again.

Have a nice day. Mr. Richard Michel
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder what they think 'herding' means?

It's quite disgusting the way they reply minutes after they get the email. I wonder how many people think they are getting a puppy?

Can we get the website closed down? That would be the best thing .. they'll put another one up... but I find this one particularly distasteful.... I wonder how many 'puppies' they have got money for !!!!

Oh well... my real chihuahua is very excited to get his new friend Kelly.
Ugh.. I can't read all the words they send in every email... they even have 'Purina Puppy Chow for the first year at which time I switch to Purina Little Bits.' ... UGH.... I really want to hurt this operation.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Herd nothing for a few days, so I sent another response. Btw, I'm calling them Pomerians, which is what Hupkings called them.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kept him busy this few days by asking stupid questions, then he quotes shipping in USA. You've heard of First Class, Business Class, Tourist Class and Sardine Class, now we have PET CLASS:
Quote:
When we go to book a flight for our pets we always call ahead and find the most direct flight available (much as if you were looking for a flight for yourself.) Our puppies have always arrived safe and sound to their new owners, he even went further to say that it is better and more comfortable to fly a puppy on a 2-5 hours flight than drive with that puppy for 6 hours or more***. And that i believe so much because i know they are professionals and will deliver the puppy safely.
Shipping a Pomeranian  puppy within the USA INCLUDES
*HEALTH CERTIFICATE $25.00
*PUPPY CRATE $25.00
*CLIMATE CONTROLLED PET CLASS FLIGHT $140.00
*FOR A TOTAL OF $190.00

I've told him I live near London so how much more will shipping cost of course by CLIMATE CONTROLLED PET CLASS? By now he's almost drooling and comes back in 10 minutes:
Quote:
It will cost $250 and $190 for Brandy means it will cost a total of $440. is the price okay by you ? Get back in other for us to proceed with the process. Thanks and Waiting

That's fine by me, I've asked him for his bank details so I can transfer his money and he can send my lovely puppy at once. Now the fun begins Very Happy

Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When they asked where I live I said 'Swansea, Wales',,, so I have a quote to send my Pom to Swansea, Wales, USA.
She'll need all her herding instincts to get across to the UK...

Quote:
The puppy will have the same air as the pilot flying the plane & someone will be there to care for & look after the puppy on and off the plane.

Oh they are so good.... my puppy may be going to the wrong continent but she'll be breathing the same air as the Captain and pet sat all the way !

Yabadabadoo .. I think London must be near Swansea in the U.S. ... so maybe our Poms will be in the same flight !

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see where this goes:

Quote:
Hi! I saw your website and was wondering if you are able to ship large quantities of dogs? I need enough Pomeranians to supply for a large feast my organization is having in December. There will be at least thirty people attending, so one Pomeranian per plate plus a few extra should cover everyone. So I would be looking to purchase forty Pomeranians plus any traditional side dishes if you keep them on hand.

Let me know the price quote.

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Seviche.... I bow to your tasteless genius...
I look forward to their answer !!

I dare bet they say yes !

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice line Dr Seviche ... TV couple of weeks ago did a programme on Vietnamese taste for the doggy diet, so perhaps your character should be in Vietnam
Quote:
You will be sending the money through Western Union. Bradly will cost $190 plus Shipping of $250 making a total of $440 so know all what you will spend in other to have him will be $440 and more over it will takes just some few hours flight duration to arrive you and again know once we have everything done and your baby being shipped out i will send you and email with the full flight details and from there you will know the departure and the arrival time of your baby ok.

Silly lad forgot to give his bank details, so: This is wonderful news, I can send your money right away, all I need is your name and account number and sort code at your western union bank. Thanks and come back quickly so I can get my baby puppy

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this lad is missing a website. Twisted Evil

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That explains something then.
I have emailed twice now about my Kelly...and he just replies saying, 'No Worries'

Seems he has worries though.

Nice one.... hated these people so much.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got the standard reply back, no acknowledgement of the contents of my inquiry.

Let's see if I can't up the ante:

Quote:
Hello Nathan, thanks for your fast response!

So you only have 5 puppies left available? Hmm, that is a problem. I have looked at the pictures of all five and I can't imagine anyone of them would be more than two or three bites at most.

I am perfectly willing to pay 480 dollars each and I will gladly take Brandy, Dino, Kelly, Oliver and Nino off your hands (and onto my dinner table!) but I really want to be able to buy more dogs than just these five. I hear pomeranian meat is very succulent.

I live at -fake address- and am more than willing to pay all shipping fees and import expenses. Do you charge extra to butcher the dogs yourself or do I need to butcher them on arrival?

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
Fishing for fun
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doc.

I told them I was a big cattle rancher
How much to Edmonton , AB?

Hello ,
Thanks for your interest in our puppies. We still have 5 puppies available BRANDY (Male), DINO (Male) , KELLY Female) , OLIVER (Female) and NINO (Male) so please see them on our web page http://cutepompups.net/available.html
They have been potty (paper) trained. These puppies have been raised in my home with regular visits from my children and grand children which has helped a great in socializing them. They love to be cuddled and I always make sure I give them the greatest attention. So I am in search of pet lovers who can love and care for these puppies like i do. Everyone must be aware of the love and attention this puppies need. Honestly i do not breed and sell puppies for a living because i have a stable job. I have always been a good lover to puppies. I adopted their parents some couple of years back and because every one admired them so i decided to breed them. At the time i already noticed the prices of puppies were too much for some good and loving pet homes to afford so i breed and adopt out my puppies when need be. I also do it sometimes for the sake of experience. Please get back for advice on the next step to take
towards getting the puppy in your home. We are asking $480 for a puppy. However, I will also like to know the following from you before we proceed.

-Where about are you located? City and state??
-Which puppy are you interested in taking?

Thanks for taking your time to read through this email and I hope to read from you again.

Warmest Regards
N-than
------------------------------------------

So you want to eat My Puppies Eh ?

Should I tell him I have a buyer for 7 or more ? Frozen is OK ?

Could we tan the hides for warm mittens...

Lets root in the tackle box and see what hook to toss.

[/i]
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DA - There is a fresh puppy site on SW in the pet scam section.

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
A Jersey housewife
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got that same response. I told him I wanted a male and female for breeding

Quote:
Both puppies will cost $960.
what are the names of the puppies which you want ??

Now to see what he wants to ship.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another website so quickly.

I think I'll enquire from a different account.

Hope this one can go the way of the other one....

Evil ! Evil or Very Mad

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He wants to call me.... he has not said anything about how he wants to get paid. Anyone have a number I can give even if it goes straight to voice mail?

Quote:
Brandy and Oliver will cost $960 plus Shipping of $190 making a total of $1340 so know all what you will spend in other to have them will be $1340 and more over it will takes just some few hours flight duration to arrive you and again know once we have everything done and your babies being shipped out i will send you and email with the full flight details and from there you will know the departure and the arrival time of your babies ok. The shipping process normally takes a couple of hours to complete, though sometimes it could take a little longer, how ever the whole process hardly exceeds one whole day.

Your puppies will come with basically needs like blankets, food dishes, papers, healthy certificate, so you will be advice to get the following grooming tools within a month or two from now: Shampoo, Conditioner, Pin Brush, Nail Clippers, Ear/Pad Trimmer, Ear Lotion, Scissors. About food, I feed all my puppies Purina Puppy Chow for the first year at which time I switch to Purina Little Bits. I choose to feed Purina because it is relatively inexpensive and is readily available across the United States at most department or grocery stores. There are many opinions on which dog food to use. This is a decision only you can make, but keep in mind Purina has been making dog food for over 50 years and they do extensive research on nutrition and protein. Other dog foods may cost more but that doesn’t necessarily mean they are better.

WE ARE WILLING TO BEGIN WITH THE SHIPPING PROCESS AS SOON AS YOU CAN RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL WITH THE FOLLOWING INFO:-

* SEND YOUR CLOSEST AIRPORT,
* PHONE NUMBERS (CELL & HOUSE)
* NAME OF RECEIVER OF THE PUPPIES
* ADDRESS OF RECEIVER OF THE PUPPIES

WAITING FOR YOUR HUMBLE RESPONSE.
Nathan Harris

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic