SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Any Surplus Romance Scam leads....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Registered on couple of places but not getting the baiting bites I want...
I have two on the go and lost one... but I'm still a novice !

Any surplus ones would be good.... thanks x

(Looked on Surplus 419 unused ones, but mainly they are money scams, want to try to get better at Romance Ones) Embarassed

Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Take your pick from here https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=13.

Most of them come from FishMeetFish, and have a link to the profile.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not much of a romance baiter, but my female characters flirt a ton and turn most of their baits into romance ones.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well. I'll try that as well... Is there anyone genuine of Fish meets Fish?

Thanks.... getting my net out now!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have found a few genuines at FMF.
And then there's that guy that will message you about all the scammers. He seems trollish at first. A simple 'thank you' and he'll go away.
Do not engage that one. He is hostile (normally that's fun for me but he's innocent).
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I highly recommend Badoo. It has a lot of lads and a lot of victims so if you snag lads from there you have a better chance of saving a victim. I have an account there that I actually use for researching when vics send me info, and it has received hundreds of lad approaches.

Drop me a pm if you want and I can maybe set you up with an account that will pull the lads right in.

[/u]

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you like vlads, TheBeloved is a fertile ground. I haven't found a real person yet. Unfortunately, with the political situations in FSU countries, they aren't particularly active.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hadn't realised there were so many dating websites out there!! I'll try Badoo I think. Tried Mingle2 but didn't make my lady ugly enough and had them queuing up !!

As always, thank you everyone.

#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ginger Lee Wrote:

Quote:
I have found a few genuines at FMF.

Genuine what? I only signed up there because you told me there were only Lads and Baiters.

You see the Missus doesn't want me joining Dating sites for some reason but I assured her I am only talking to Greasy Men and she is fine with that....

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No need to worry yourself Oscar, they only like my sex robot profile and my Dustin Hoffman in a dress profile.
One is absolutely outraged that I have a fake photo (or 7).
And quit messaging me over there! I don't have the recipe for beer.
Sheesh. Don't you have a place in your Canada to purchase beer?
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

C’mon we just legalized insulin last week and now you are twisting the knife over Precious Beer? By Jarge talk aboot Kicking a Hoser when he’s down….

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's all gone quiet here... love the way most seem to have the weekend off !

My 4 star general has gone off me since I deposited the money and it hadn't reached his account whilst he was stranded in Dubai airport ! Bless !

I have two idiot lads on with romance ( you can hardly call it that)..... they cut and paste to me, I look up songs and cut and paste the them.

Strangely the lyrics to 'Everyday I love you less and less' just seemed to inflame one of their passions !

Joking apart... what scum of the earth we are dealing with !

I have the most fantastic picture of a Barrister sent to me I am dying to put on here but for some reason not working tonight ! He has photoshopped a judges wig onto a head and it's really pink ! It's classic !

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love mingle2 for my quest to find the perfect mate, but be sure to make a hideous proffile, there are real people there too and they can have some weird tastes when it comes to dating.

"Attention: FIRSTNAME LASTNAME"
"YOU PEOPLE MUST BE JOKING BYEEEEEEEEE" Reverend Doctor Kwame Teteh (the banker)
"Like playing with someone special in bitch!" Stephen
"you don't puss to the wall who the hell are you" Anna Fall

United Kingdom United States
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accountsClosed lad accounts
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DoomAngel Wrote:

Quote:
It's all gone quiet here... love the way most seem to have the weekend off !

I’m a bit if a Chat hound with the Laddies and on Sunday Afternoon they seem to come running to Piles Place. I open up my Seventeenth Box O Wine and let em have it! Tis Magical….

SweetPoison
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I get lots of hits on Tagged for my Rita, although it's annoying how many emails you get. I make sure to pull in the military scammers. FMF is the main one and I had limited success on Badoo, even though others get lots of hits.

"All your genaration are f***ing bitches and we are gonna kill everyone in your f***ing family...f***ing imposter" Johnny
"I am totally down with your pretense and ways you fooled me all along." CPG
GoatSand Timer Teddy Sand Timer Cole Sand Timer James Sand Timer Sgt S Rice Sand Timer Johnny
Safari Mr Bello: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada - Toffo 'I will find you and all your whole team,you all will run mad that I can say...fucking retard bastard asshole'
Closed lad accounts x 65 x 6
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Think I'll try tagged. Angela is getting a little attention on Facebook but after she refused to send someone the money to travel to see her this afternoon after an hour's acquaintance he disappeared !

I can't seem to get them to accept a photo on FMF, although I see some pretty dodgy ones up there ! So don't get anything on there...tried couple of times.

I feel a Tagged profile coming on tonight !
Thank You

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what do you do about photos for Facebook and places like tagged?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You don't have to use hideous photos, particularly if your character is female. In fact if you make it too hideous, some smarter scammers will smell a rat (and it may actually draw more pervs who think you must be desperate.)
Just don't make her highly attractive. Even an "average" profile for a woman over 50 is going to be overloaded with scammers.

What I like to do is go to sleazy websites for scam products (lose weight without diet or exercise, reverse aging with our miracle product, etc.) and then choose a "before" photo and use that. I like to use those for two reasons: (1) if they are selling or allowing their photos to be used to sell a scam and potentially dangerous product I don't consider them ITP's and (2) The real person doesn't actually look like the photos anyway.

You can also use an actor in a photo where they are made up to look really bad or not to look like themselves (Think Kathy Bates in Misery or Billy Crystal in The Princess Bride.) I don't like to use photos of living actors or public figures if they actually look like themselves.

A third alternative is just google "bad mugshots." I recently pulled a photo of a multiple-time offender with a lovely criminal history, though I will still edit it to make it less recognizable.

In general it is a good idea to at least flip/crop/modify an image enough that google doesn't find it on a reverse image search.

As far as the profile itself goes, less is often more. Don't make it wealthy (not necessary to draw in scammers, and more likely to pull in the real gold-digger or gigolo type.) You can add a bad or bizarre habit or two if you'd like to make it less appealing, and if you want, make it sound a little bitter. But with that said, my completely average 50-something woman profile on Badoo has drawn over 150 scammers and fewer than 10 POSSIBLY real types.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I signed Elise up on metrodate.com and she's getting 4-5 hits per day. I've had one that sounds too real so I've dropped him.

I don't know what's up with FMF lately as I've had the same problem getting them to accept a photo for Dee and they've deleted one of my women.

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
DoomAngel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks... I've got FMF, still won't accept the picture and on Tagged but seem to be getting genuine ones.. although think that will calm down.

I'll keep going... I fancy an older woman... see what she manages. I need to learn to be more patient !

Enjoying myself way too much !

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Many of the genuine ones are not really genuine.

One of the best ways to handle the possible genuine's is with a simple let-down.

For example, I tend to use Chicago as my location. If I get any response with a claimed location more than 50 miles from Chicago (whether I know it is a lad or I think it might be genuine) I send a very simple reply along these lines. (Unless I'm bored and it's a super obvious lad, in which case I might do anything from pull a crazy act to insult him.)

"Thank you for your kind words, but I am really looking for someone closer to home. I'm not a big fan of long-distance relationships."

The vast majority of real people will just accept it and move on. Some particularly lazy lads will accept it as well. But the majority of lads will either ignore it, or will pop out the "distance doesn't matter" line, or will claim that he is really from Chicago or was going to move there anyway Rolling Eyes

If he claims to be from Chicago, my standard approach:

-If I am pretty sure he is a lad, I might just ask what part of Chicago he is from (I've only had one lad actually take the time to google and pick a location that is in Chicago--others give some very interesting responses!)

If I think he is real, or he passes the location test, I will pick another generic reason (other than location ) to let him down easy. The ones who write in Spanish (yep, get those) I just say I don't speak Spanish and am only interested in someone whose native language is English. Others, I just pick something from their profile. If it says smoker I say I'm absolutely anti-smoking and not interested in a smoker. If he has pets, I'm allergic or my cats hate dogs. Children, I'm done raising my children and not ready to start over, etc. etc. (Of course if he is a perv, I call him a perv and tell him to go jump.) Again the vast majority of real people will walk away, while the scammers will stick around and argue (and give themselves away with their English or their stories.)

If in doubt after this, I just drop, but this approach will generally separate around 95% of the scammers from the real people--and you will likely find a few scammers with more skills that need baiting even more.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a lad, said 18 from Ghana say in two sentances he loved me. When I said he couldn't and I couldn't love him yet... he kept on about true love.

He obviously had about 3 sentances in English and we weren't getting anywhere !!!

I like to make them take time and waste their time... with my 'John' I had a complete speech from 'Frozen' from Anna and Hans ! He thought I was so romantic... he has been to the bank twice now and no money there. He isn't bright, bless him, sadly can't push him further as he is now just confused as to where his money is.... Oh I would love to work in their banks....

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a lad, said 18 from Ghana say in two sentances he loved me. When I said he couldn't and I couldn't love him yet... he kept on about true love.

He obviously had about 3 sentances in English and we weren't getting anywhere !!!

I like to make them take time and waste their time... with my 'John' I had a complete speech from 'Frozen' from Anna and Hans ! He thought I was so romantic... he has been to the bank twice now and no money there. He isn't bright, bless him, sadly can't push him further as he is now just confused as to where his money is.... Oh I would love to work in their banks....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic