SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bob

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello,
It's nice contacting you on here,you sounded so nice and interesting on your profile and if you don't mind i would really like to know you better,if you are interested you can contact me directly on my personal email address...@gmail.com.I will like to hear from you soon
Regards
Henry

Quote:
Dear Bob,

Thank you for writing.
I am only just now checking my messages. I seem to have gotten 24 from this weekend.
I think I like your message the best because you are polite and you have that oh so smooth look about you.
Please do tell me about your sheep. And if you happen to know a woman named Mary who may be looking for them.

I do hope you are well today and I await your next correspondence.
Sincerely,
M.

Quote:
Hi Dear, It is nice to hear from you. Well my name is not bob (challenge accepted). My names are Henry Maxwell. So my Dear how's everything with you? I hope you are having a great week? . smile. It's nice to meet you on Metrodate.Actually i am new there, If you don't mind can i know how long you have been in there, and what are you looking for?. Well you are stunning, gorgeous, I am interested in you really.I would like to get to know you better and perhaps our communication will grow into something more. I am going to tell you a little about myself now. I am a man who wants to find his love and happiness. someone I could fall in love and the one who would love me too. I know it is not easy to find the second half. I want to give all my love and tenderness to my woman. I am a very tender, caring man. I am also very romantic. And I dream of spending time with my woman, to walk holding hands, to cook together, to make breakfasts for each other, to bring coffee in bed after a wonderful night together. There are so many things that two people could do together. And this my dream and I believe that my dreams will come true. I hope we can have the opportunity to correspond and explore to each other as well. I will look forward to hear from you soon. Tell me more about your self . I will tell you about the sheep on my next email (NOooooo). Very Happy And i would like to see your pictures.
Regards

Quote:
Thanks so much for writing back, well everything is great here and I do hope it is great with you too.
I have been on metrodate for a long month. I really haven't seen anyone that I enjoyed communicatering with but something is so
very kind about your eyes in your photo and I thought to myself, this is the guy and I will call him Bob.
I don't know why you look like a Bob, but you do. Henry doesn't seem to suit you but I guess if you want to have me call you that, I'll try.
I am quite anxious to know all about the sheep and am sending my pictures so you can write to me with those lovely words of yours.
Sincerely,
M.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning Dear. How was your night? Hope you slept like me, smile. Sorry but i can't stop looking at your pictures. You are looking gorgeous. I really appreciate your telling me about yourself and your sincere intention. I believe that it takes two people to contributing to a relationship or friendship to make it work. Now I will try to describe myself and my family. My name is Henry (no, bad bob!). single parent, I have one daughter named Cynthia she is married now. I lost her mom about 5 years and 3 months now. i was born in state & raised in Scotland. I live in Scotland for 38 years .I lost my Dad when i was 20 years old. I was born and raised in the Methodist church, I move to Scotland with my parents when i was little boy, i had all my studies in Scotland .i study VETERINARIAN but i also manage my late father's company. because my father work with construction company in Scotland as a Services Engineering. and finally come back Miami FLORIDA after the death of my wife. I am a sincere and trust worthy person, as I would expect the same thing in return. Now about the sheep, i love animals so much so i work with all kinds of sick animals, i brought the sheep back to life. smile, I am here to save the life of animals, oh i see you have a cute dog, wow. It would be nice of you to make it clear what kind of man you are searching for. Maybe, it's interesting for you to know something more about me as well. Tell me. what do you for a living And what do you do for fun? I would love to know more about you. love to read from you. Have a blessed day....

Quote:
Hello and thank you for your nice communicatering, I am sad that you are without your wife and I admire your spirit to go on with out her.
I am sure Cyntia is a lovely daughter, does she live in Scotland or in Florida? Well I am also without my father but that is ok, sometimes we just
pick up the peaces and move on. I am not married. I had a divorce 20 years ago. While I am childless, I did take a part in razing my niece when her
mom left. She is grown now and lives in Arizona Tennessee. I remain here in Indiana Pennsylvania. It must take such a strong person to be a veretinarian.
I do love animals too!
Well I am looking for someone who is loyal and honest. Someone who doesn't disappear for days at a time and someone to share my life with. I also don't want a man who is looking to start a family as I am too old for babies so I hope you don't want babies.
I do really like your picture, you are very handomes. I work as a nursing aid part time and I help with my brother's business as a cashier when his employee is sick.
I like to roller skate and watch movies for fun. But I like old movies, the black and white old movies. I hope you have a swell day and I look forward to hearing from you again.
Sincerely,
M.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi M. How are you today? Its really nice to hear from you, and i can see from your email that we have something in common. Well my daughter is happily married, and she live in Canada (eh?)with her husband. I am happy you don't want children, me either. I want someone to spend the rest of my life with. Someone to call my own. I am very faithful and honest. Always reliable and always with a friendly and lovely advice to share. I am very easy to get along with and can go out of my way, if need be, to put a smile on my partners face all the time. I will go to any length to please her as well. i believe that God leads and directs our path. One thing I understand about something good is this, no good thing will come easy, if we are really and truly meant for each other, there must be challenges we have to face on our way to achieving our aim and we will surely overcome those challenges. Actually I know that one day, the good lord will answer my prayers and bless me with a good , caring , loving and romantic woman to be my partner. There are two important things to make one's life worth living. One is to have a true friend who will be there for you always to share your friendly advice and the second is to have a lover to share your love and affection with you and make you feel loved. Anyone of these is good as many people in the world today may have one of it and will remain happy. Thank you for the compliments about my picture. To be honest with you, I am already trapped by your beauty. I can say for you that you have all the good qualities in a woman, and if you will agree to be mine, i will put an end on searching. Please if you don't mind can you delete your profile on metrodate?...Sorry to ask this but i can be jealous sometimes. Smile. Hope to hear from you soon.
Regards

Quote:
Hello Bob
thanks so much for your nice correrspondence. How does your daughter like Canada? I understand they are to blame for all our bad weather lol!
Well at least the scenery is nice there.
I never had anyone trapped by my beauty and now I am feeling very empowered! Thank you!
I think maybe I'll look in the mirror and wish some more.
Well I think it is quite early to make a decision that I am yours and you are mine but I have to say, gun to my head I'd say yes, you are mine!
While I would love to delete my profile for you, I won't.
I have some problematic teenaged men who are asking me for advice there, you know, the usual stuff. They want to know how to approach women and I am helping them.
I like to be helpful.
Now don't you go getting jearlous, I am not flirting with anyone and all my nice thoughts are reserved for you and you alone!
You make my day bright especially with your semi crooked smile of yours!
It shows great character.
I do hope your day was sunny and with out rain.
Sincerely,
M.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Dear, sorry for my late response, i have been busy. How is your day going? to be honest i missed your sweet email. Tell me more about your self, i mean what you do in your daily life, where you usually go at your free times. More about my self, I like to reserve knowledge and apply them in my work and daily life.... I adore new places, new ideas and creative people with a great sense of humor,I like to work harder and receive huge pleasure and creative forces from it. I love sports, I like slow dancing . I think, all the people have to try to be healthy. I prefer healthy board to have a good form.
I like free air of the cleanness at home, like to prepare tasty & experiment in the kitchen. I love hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, boating, swimming, bicycling, playing volleyball, watching movies, gardening, cooking exercising, dining out. Hope to hear from you soon.
Regards
Henry

Quote:
Oh Bob,
not to worry for your late response. We don't have to be in each other's back pockets just yet. My daily life is kind of boring, I like to collect things.
I'm currently working on a kermit the frog collection. I have an incomplete Miss Piggy collection from last year. The other things I like to do are camping, boating and fishing. I'm not a gourmet cook but I can magiver a cake using only a microwave and a coffee cup.
I went to a psychic a few years ago. She was correct in everything so far. She told me I would have a goiter removed in 6 months time and I did. She told me I would have a health scare and I did. She told me I would meet and fall in love with a man named Bob so I hope you don't mind that I call you Bob.
I do hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,
M.

Quote:
Hi my best friend, Thank you once again, for your sweet message. You know how to make a man fall in love so quick, well i don't know what is happening to me, But i know you can tell me better, because you are my nurse Smile. I guess bob has already taken away my name from you (that isn't all I'll be taking Bob), Very Happy, But if you are in love then i am love too smile. In fact i don't really know what to say. I cant imagine any better thing than being with my love at the moment and look into her eyes and watch the sun start to rise from there. i wish i could hold her and cuddle her in my arms right now, cos, i'm very lonely and i need a companionship. oh sorry i will stop here before i turn you on .Very Happy Have a blissful time.

Quote:
You are an amazing writer and a wonderful Bob!
I assure you that your lonelyness will be gone with me in your life!
In fact, I dare say, you may just have too much of me at some point in your life.
Do have a beautiful dream tonight about us and when you wake, you'll know that I am in your life so what could possibly go wrong?
hugs,
M.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bob says:

Quote:
Goodnight and sweet dreams. Hugs and Kisses.

Quote:
To you as well Bob.

Quote:

Good Morning My M How are you ? and how was your night? hope you slept like me . I had a wonderful night sleep just thinking about you ,Smile. What are your plans today?....Is there anything special that you're passionate about?
I love swimming,taking walks down the park,observing nature,running and walking,i also love cooking and taking walks by the sea side,I'm passionate about a candle lit dinner with i and my partner holding hands together and sharing intimate things about each other. I can't even stop thinking of how beautiful you are how lovely you will be.
(he quit signing off as Henry but hasn't fully accepted Bob just yet)

Quote:

Hello Bob,
I am happy that you corrersponded to me today.
My night was fine, I did have some strange dreams but I always do, I sometimes go to a dream analyst to understand what they mean.
Her name is Mrs. Snibbles. She told me I would be rich one day. LOL!
Well if that's the case, we're going to purchase a lovely island and name it Bob.
How was your night?
I hope you dreamt of me.
I don't have the passions but I have been experiencing some hot flashes lately. My doctor told me it is early onset menopaws. It's normal apparently.
Candle dinners are nice but I enjoy a good picanic too. In the park.
Well I am going to go for lunch now and then return to work.
I do hope your day is bright and without rain.
Sincerely,
M.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi M,
Sorry for my late response, how is your day going? do you miss me? well to be honest i missed you. I have been busy all this while, i know you think i have run away from you.But no way, I am still here. Please don't leave me all to myself cos around you I have built my world and whatever you do to hurt me baby, it will definitely drive me crazy, please give me one chance to show you what i feel for you and you will never regret of having me as your friend. can you send me more of your pics?

Quote:
Bob,
I have sent you pictures, are you one of those men who collect internet pictures of women to make the masturbating with?
I find it bothers me a hole lot and I will not be sending more photos.
In fact, perhaps you should send me a photo of you holding a sign that says "Bob loves M" so I know you are not making with
the masturbations.
Sincerely
M

Quote:
Hi, i don't expect such words from you, well i am not here to force anyone on me. if you are not comfortable with me. i understand.

Quote:
Bob,
It isn't you I'm not comfortable with, it is your actions.
Now I understand that men have needs and such, however I would like us to commurnicate in a non sex way if you are comfortables with that, I can be at ease.
If you are looking for fetish stuffs, I cannot do that.
M.

Quote:

You are getting whole thing wrong, I just told you I need to see your picture and you are talking about sex stuff. Listen I am a gentle man, I am not here for games not sexual discussions.

Quote:

Well Bob I am happy to hear that.

How was your day today? Where did you disappear to yesterday?
What are your plans for tomorrow?

Quote:
Good mornig, M. how was your night?... Sorry for late response. Yesterday i was very busy with operations, If you don't mind can i call you baby?...I don't really know what you want or what is on your mind about been in a relationship with me. But i must be honest with you. I am ready to start something serious with you, i'm a man of my word, i am not getting any younger, i want to grow old with you, I want to make you happy. Baby i have you on my mind since the first day i wrote you. Sorry to say this, with this feelings i have for you i think i am already falling in love with you. I don't know how you see it, i know you might see as its too early for love. But i am an impatient man when it comes to love. I am very royal and kind. M. can i love you?....Hope to hear from you soon. One more thing, i don't know why you have that dirty mind of using your pictures for masturbating, Well to be honest with you, i don't like that comment at all, It was not a polite word. Please i would not like to hear it from you. I am too responsible for that. Don't use your past experience on me please. Thank you for your understanding. Here is my picture

Quote:
Dear Bob,
What type of operations did you have yesterday? I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were sick.
Please be well. Well you can call me BabyFluffykins because it will be our special code word and I will call you Bob and we will be happy
as long as we don't talk about the masturbatings. I am glad you are not a chronic masturbator and we'll leave it alone alright?
Well I am royal to an extent. I have a beautiful princess crown in mind when I get married I will wear it.
I don't know your feelings about a marriage in the future but I think it is important that I am honest and I am looking for my special Bob to marry me
and make me happy all the days of my life. And well since you are sharing and sending such a nice photo, I will do the same.
Your
BabyFluffykins

Quote:

Babyfluffykins. Thank you for your sweet message. I really appreciate all you wrote and i am happy we have so many things in common. Well i am not sick, like i told you i am saving the life of animals. I did cat operation and now the cat is healed. Marriage is what i have dreamed of, i am so excited that you mentioned it. Marriage is a life time commitment and i am committing my heart to you right now loving you with all my heart and never turning back and my heart ,body and soul is commited to the aoth of this relationship and i am part of your life right now and i know nothing will take me away from you.The only thing that will take me away from you is death,cause i am marring you till death do us part,i have vowed from the depth of my heart that if i am commiting to getting married to you i am marring you for life,i want to do all things with you,i certianlly know that we will both be great living together as one family and as one heart. Thank you for choosing me. I will always be there for you. Hope to hear from you soon. Here is the cat i saved
Regards
Bob

Quote:

Oh Bob,
I am happy you are not sick!
I am looking forward to marriage and I want to commit to the aoth of this relationship. and only when you are dead will I stop.
And even after death, because some cultures believe that reincartinations happen. So even after your death I'll be committed.
You did real good work with the pussy. Very good verternitian you are!
Too bad you couldn't save my pussy some years back.
Here is what she looked like before she got hitted by a car:

I miss her.

Your Babyfluffykins

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It was not a polite word. Please i would not like to hear it from you.

Can't be that bad, it's in the Oxford English Dictionary, but I'm not sure about your pussy, doesn't look very welcoming.

Safari Olumide: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada "You will Die in Jail"
Jack Boot
Sand Timer -Carbonell l14 months and ongoing.
the doctor told me that i'm thinking too much and he said it may make me collapse if i don't stop thinking......Fred

Honey Am always happy when you call me those beautiful names CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN with MARSHALLOW DIPPERS,Am flattered again calling me SWEET STICKY And SOFT......Carbom3ll
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh I do hope to get him on the phone, I have lots of impolite words.

Quote:

Hi babyfluffykins My life is committed to you and no one will take me away from you not even a thing will take me away from you apart from death that's the only thing that will take me away from you,i will never lie ,cheat ,betray our love i will surely make it more wonderful and lovely..you will smile each day you wake up from that bed seeing me next to you looking so beautiful in mind and in heart and looking into my eyes seeing the passion of love.

Quote:

Oh my Bob,
How happy you make me.
Especially when you call me babyfluffykins.
I know that it will be only death that parts us because you and me are very compitaco and honest and love cats.
I am so happy I met you!
Your
Babyfluffykins

Quote:
Good morning my babyfluffykins .My love..i vow and promise to be there for you in sickness and in pain and in riches and forever more,i will do anything to guide and protect you with the beauty of my heart and i will bless you with the beauty of my heart cause you have really blessed me with the truth of your words and your unconditional love for me,your love is so real,genie and touchy(?) cause i can feel the strength of your love through your words in my heart,your love speak one language to me which is the truth of your love and my heart is filled with the right love for you cause i know the god of perfect match has brought us together and i know that the world will be so happy to see us together .i want to live all my days and life with you loving you completely with all my heart and been there for you and see you through all the ups and down's of life cause i know there will be surely one but with the love we have for each other nothing is impossible for us and i know we will both conquer all through the beauty and the truth of our love for each other. Happy Sunday. Hope to hear from you soon.
Regards
Bob

Quote:

My lovely Bob,
Thank you for such beautiful words on this beautiful Sunday. I woke up in such a good mood.
You have such a lovely way of communercating and I adore you! Verily!
I want you to know how very special you are and willl have you on my mind as I go through my daily routine.
My dog even seems excited lately. I think I may get a new cat. He misses our old one who is in cat heaven.
I hope you have such a lovely day and I'll be thinking of you!
Your
Babyfluffykins

Quote:
Hi babyfluffykins . How are you doing? Baby you have been on my mind since today. How was your day? Hope you went to church and hope you prayed for us. Baby I must say that I am deeply in love with you and there is nothing I can do about it. Baby I have some questions for you. Are you sure you want me in your life? I am ready I want to hear you say you are ready too. Do you feel anything for me? I feel good with you and I am sure I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Baby are you commiting you love to me ? Please u would like you to always all this question. I really want to know what's on your mind and what you really want from me. Hope from you soon.

Quote:
Oh Bob,
I'm glad you are asking questions about us moving forward and about this relationship.
These have been the best 2 weeks for me (it has only been a week). While it isn't normal to fall in love over the internet, I can
tell you I may be getting to that love place, it's just a matter of how we will get along when we meet in person,
don't you think perhaps meeting in person would be a good way to get a feel if this is really what we think it is?
A good solid, fecal-less relationship.
I want to be committed.
Your
Baby Fluffykins
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You amaze me Ginger! I busted a gut when he signed his name "Bob". Evil Lol

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi Baby Fluffykins > Goodmorning. How was your night? and how was your weekend? oh baby you don't know how excited i was when i read your email about meeting each other. This is my dream come through. This have been on my mind, But i don't want to feel like i am rushing it. But now you pull it out from my mind. I am so happy about it. Now how do we meet? i CAN'T WAIT TO HUG YOU.I imagine and think about you all day and night,i look into my heart and i see that u are right there filling the empty spaces in my heart,i don't really understand this love but i know its love of so much possibilities,you have nothing to worry about my dear the love i have for you will never fade,cause i will renew our love each day and i will not stop loving you if u don't stop loving me,i am building this love and trust to a level it can't break and nothing can come between us not even human..the words i speak are from the bosom of my heart and the depth of it is filled with the love you have for me..i live my life right now with the love you gave me and you are living your life with the love i gave you. Ok i have to prepare now i have a meeting this morning, Have to be there before 7am. Hope to hear from you soon. Have a blissful day.

Quote:

Oh Bob,
Always a joy to read from you except you stopped signing off as Bob again and it worries me.
I hope you don't have other wormens in your life as I am to be your one and only and you are to be my one and only.
I can't wait for HUGES to and don't squeeze too tightly because my one boob is sore right now. The other one is good though.
I have lots of words too that I cannot speak but I'll tell you all about that soon. Do you know what turrets syndrome is?
Well I have that. Anyway I hope your meeting was fab. Do you let the animals attend? Miss you!
Your,
Baby Fluffykins

Quote:
Hi Baby Fluffykins. Oh baby my meeting went well, but i am so sad that we are living on Monday, for a contract and i don't want to go now,. ... but its very important. How was your day?..Because i really want to meet you.So baby what did you said about our meeting each other?My love has so much meaning now even 1 or 2 ..its has a lot of meaning that u have truly do understand the music of my love and your heart is dancing to every rhythm i composed for you from my heart...i want you to be so happy with me loving me with all your heart cause u will never regret a day given my your whole heart and your love..i will keep your love so safe and secure that all the days of your life u just need to be happy with me..i am the true man for you and i will be the true love for you too..i will marry you will all possibilities.If you don't mind can i have your number?. I was worried i thought you didn't reply my email. You see, i am into you, i can't do without reading from you.
Regards
Bobs

Quote:
Bob I've been writing you but you don't seem to be seeing my emails.
I will wait until you reply to this email before I respond to your last email about my dancing heart and the pvcs

Quote:

Oh babyfluffykins, I got this email. And I await to see the next email. I love you 🌹

Quote:
Oh Bob,
I'm so happy you are getting my emails again.
What kind of vertinarian contract are you leaving for?
Why are you leaving? Are we breaking up?

Quote:

Hi babyfluffykins. How was your night?... Baby with the email you wrote me last night I don't think you understood what I wrote on the email. First I didn't say we are breaking up, but I ask how we gonna meet, second i am not going for veterinarian contract. But I am going for electric contract, if you will remember I told you I also manage my late father business. So I got a huge contract somewhere in Europe. I am leaving on Monday. But i want to remind you that you are my future wife, I will be back soon. I love you and nothing can change that.
Regards
Bob

Quote:
Oh Bob,
I didn't understand. Well I'm glad you explained it again because now it makes senses.
Well I don't want to go to Europe so I may not visit you. If you don't come back it will be impossible for us to get married.
This makes me so upset.

Baby Fluffykins
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Babyfluffykins, why are you sounding like I am going forever?.,, I said I am going for contract and I will be back soon, we will sure get married. You know I love you. I know you love me.

and
Quote:
Baby please you don't have to be upset. You know, you are my future wife and I can't be away for so long. Baby I asked you about your phone number and you didn't say anything about it. Baby I have give you all of me, I really love you.

Quote:
Bob,
Why can't you stay and be a vertineran? I don't like this going away. We are just knowing each other and now you leave?
I don't like this!
You make me love you but you go away?
Sad, very sad.
My love, I'll give you my number but I have to know your number. I don't pick up calls I don't know who is calling.
Baby Fluffykins

Quote:
Baby you really have to understand me, I am doing this also to earn more to set my set myself with my veterinarian job. I really understand you. Baby I promise to be back soon. Here is my number 925-695-7305

Quote:

Well Bob I am upset that you are leaving.
How long will you be away?
Well my number is xxxxxxxxxx
Baby Fluffykins

Quote:
Hi babyfluffykins. How are you doing?.. Baby how was your night?.. Baby please you don't have to be upset. I will be away just for 2weeks. Baby promise me that you will always be there for me. You love lives in me and I can't do without your love, baby I will call you later, with my number, my don't expect more from my English, like I told you I grow up in Scotland, but you will understand me . Love you baby.
Regards
Bobs

Quote:
Oh my Bobs,
I will hold my upsettedness regarding your leaving to myself and cannot wait to hear your voice and don't worry about
sounding Scotlandish. I don't know what that sounds like but it's ok becasue I can learn.
I'll promise I will be here for you. I am going to be at a funeral today and if I get home for your call I will be happy but
I'm not sure how long I will be with the mourning people. I miss you.
Love,
Baby Fluffykins

Quote:

Baby please write me when you are back. So I can call you ok?... I miss you too

Quote:
Oh my Bobs,
I am home finally.

Quote:

Hi babyfluffykins. How are you ? I know you might be sleeping now. Baby I called you last evening. Baby I want you to tell me when I can be able to call you, I miss you so much and my love for you is growing day by day. Have a great weekend.
Regards
Bob
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Oh my Bob,

I was so tired from the funeral and must have fallen asleep from the tiring day.
I will be away today but when I get home this afternoon I'll let you know and we can talk.

I miss you!

Baby Fluffykins

Quote:
Goodmorning babyfluffykins. How was your night ?.., baby I miss you so much, baby I didn't get your email yesterday. I was waiting to call you, because you said you will write me when you get home. Baby you always on my mind. I realize that I am deeply Inlove with you, and nothing can change that. I am preparing for my trip. Miss you and love you so much. Kisses and hugs
Regards
Bob

Quote:
My Bobs,
I wonder why you aren't getting my emails.
This makes me wonder where they all go?
Well I am sitting here by the phone for days now waiting for your call.
Sad.
Baby Fluffykins

Quote:
Hi babyfluffykins, why you keep being sad that I don't call you and when I can you, you won't pick up?...I keep hearing your voice messages " I can't pick call now drop your name and your message and you will call back" So when you gonna pick up your call?... Or don't you see my missed calls? You are being upset that I haven't call, but I am not happy because you don't pick your calls. At least when you saw your missed call, you could write me baby I saw your missed call. Or don't you see at all? Have a goodnight.

Quote:
Why aren't you getting my emails?
Well I am not sad that I am missing your calls but you must know that I cannot sit by the phone all day!
And I don't like men playing games with me saying they will call but the very second I have to take a bath or make a shit in the toilet there is the phone ringing.
I am not a spoiled person with that fancy cell phone that most people own. I have a home phone that plugs into the wall. Now I cannot run off the toilet
to catch the ringing phone when you finally call so why do you wait until I cannot get to the phone to call me?
Frustrating very much for me. Very.

Quote:

Hi babyfluffykins. I am not for blames or to argue. We have to understand each other without fight . If you can't be close to your line phone, just give me your mobile number, and please don't you ever think that I am playing games. Mobile phones are meant to be close to us incase of emergency. Have a good day.

Quote:
Boob,
You don't read my emails, I told you 3 times now I DON'T HAVE A FANCY CELL PHONE.
I ONLY HAVE A HOME PHONE.
I'm not some hooker on call who has one of those damn cell phones beeping away in my pocket like a vibrator.
Some days I think you exist simply to annoy me.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi babyfluffykins. I will not stop loving you cause our love is now one and we will grow older in each others arms loving each other to the fullest and to the greatest height..my love for you is going to be what you will ever wanted in your life and you will be so
happy each day u get to see the smile on my face .cause each day i get to see you i will put a big smile on your
face..cause you are my woman and my true love.

Quote:
Oh Boob,

Your words are lovely and I know we will be so happy. I am off to work today and hope you are having a lovely day.
When do you leave?

Baby Fluffykins

Quote:

Babyfluffykins. You are so lovely. I am so happy to read from you. I will leave to 6:30pm. How is my baby doing? I miss you my love 😄.

Quote:
How is my Boob?
Well some Canadian called Henry called using your number.
I am not amused.

How could you let someone borrow your phone? Am sad.

Baby Fluffykins

Quote:

Hi babyfluffykins. how are you doing?... I Has a safe journey. I am in my hotel room now. Baby I called you. I leave a voice note for you. Baby I really missed you. And what henry from Canada are you talking about? I just called you to let you know that I had a safe trip. I love you baby will talk to you later.
Regards
Bob

Quote:
Boob,
I'm so happy you had a safe journey. How are you enjoying the hotel? Well you said Henry on my message machine and you sound Canadian.
I only know you as Boob, my Boob.
What country are you now in? I hope you stay safe and be careful what you eat.
Miss you!
Baby Fluffykins
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baby Fluffykins won't be amused to find out that her Booby is cheating on her with Elise. He started out with about the same mail except that he added this little ditty "and tell me little more about you and some of you dirty little secrets"...Maybe her reference to masturbating got him a little hot under the collar?? Very Happy

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Say it ain't true!!!! My booby is a cheater?
Oooooo.

Quote:

Hi babyfluffykins. I am happy too. Well i am not enjoying this hotel because you are not here with me Very Happy. and i am in Lithuania in Europe. I want to be there for you to fight your battle for you and win it for you. I want to be there for you when you need me and to always be there loving you completely. Baby you don't know how happy i am that i found you. Missing you more.
Regards
bob

Quote:
Oh Boob,
I wish I could be there with you but I cannot. What kind of shit do they do in Lithuania? What language do they speak?
Well I hope you get some pictures for me! I am not currently fighting battles but I no you can be my grunt and kill for me.
Yes, you are so very ritegeous. Well I hope you come home soon.
Be careful with the lice on foreign pillows!
Baby Fluffykins

Quote:
Good Morning babyfluffykins. How was your night? I have a contract here in Lithuania, they speak Lithuanian Language. Baby i missed you all already. I so much love you that i can't wait to get meet you in person..I imagine that day i will get off that plane holding you tight to my heart and feeling the heart beat of your heart. I really want you in my life at all cost and i will do anything to be there for you,cause i cant wait to experience this love you have for me in person and i know its going to be so wonderful..I so much love you and i will continue to love you till death do us part. Baby like i told you i have limited time here, i planned to stay less than 2 weeks. Because i have planned to meet you as soon as come back home. But i have some issue yesterday. I transferred some money on Thursday last week to this place, hoping that when I get here I can take the money and start my project here and when I went to the bank to yesterday to take the money, they told me that the money has not deflected on there, and my work has to start on Thursday. I made this transfer because i don't have to enter the plane with that kind of money. And bank said that it might take 7 to 8 days before the money can deflect. Baby i feel disappointed, because this is the contract i signed to do with on my self and after that they can give me a check for all the works i have done. You know its well known company that people have been using. And now i am set to disappoint them. Baby can i ask you for some help?...Hope to hear from you soon.
Regards
Bob

Quote:

Boob,
You transferred money there? How? I don't understand why it takes a bank 7 to 8 days before the money can deflect. That's rubbish. Banks transfer money right away.
Talk to the manager. Tell them they are incompetent idiots and move your money to another bank.
Sheesh, how on earth do you run your life with such sillyness?
Baby Fluffykins

Quote:
Babyfluffykins. This is not time for blames. I transferred the money to the company I want to work with, and the have some holidays here oh thursday and Friday. That was what they told me, but please you have to help me out from this mess. I need to get work started.

Quote:
Boobs,
What do you expect me to do?
Baby Fluffykins

Quote:
Hi babyfluffykins. Sorry to disturb but I really want to talk to you about something but i don't know how you will feel about it.but with all hopes and faith your heart will be so cheerful to listen and know how i truly feel about it..i don't know how to go about telling you,cause i am a little bit scared right now about what i just want to ask you..but since we have really been open to each other, i have nothing to worry about since we both truly love and care for each other...Well i really want to seek for financial assistance from you. If you can lead me some money, i will you give you back as soon my money deflect. Please i really need your help.
Regards
Bob

Quote:
Boob,
I understand you are in a jammer with your financials right now but men never ask womerns for money is how I was raised.
I need to ensure you aren't one of them there humersexualists. It is a shameful thing for a man to go to a woman for money.
You must understand how it is for me, that my man is not a man but a sissy boy.
Are you a sissy boy? Are you?
Baby Fluffykins

Quote:

Babyfluffykins. Why you don't seems to understand me, all you could do is to mock at me. If we are meant to be together, we must be able to help each in times of need. Are you helping me or not?

Quote:

Boob,
I need to think about all of this. I don't know if I want to be with someone who is going to a foreign country and can't manage finances.
I also think you sound Canadian and not Scotland and I am not sure how I feel about that.

I'll think about it.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Babyfluffykins. You don't have to conclude on my accent when you have not talked to me, I lived in Scotland does not mean I must speak like them. I have problems now and I need you to help me and you are telling me on how I speak. Baby you have to know I have to start this project to avoid embarrassment. Please if you want to help do and don't criticize me. Please.

Quote:
Boob,
I am simply stating facts:
you sound canadian but you claim you are a scotland
you can't manage money
you may be a humbersexual

As I stated earlier, I need to think about this.

don't pressurize me, I don''t like it.

Quote:

Babyfluffykins. I believe you, and I will let you think. But please when can I get your feedback?.,, you know I am in a tight corner, I can't do anything now with help. Thank you for your understanding.

Ignored

Quote:
Good morning babyfluffykins. How was your night, To be honest with you, i couldn't sleep last night. I don't know what to do, I know that you are not perfect and nor can I claim to be either, but please believe me, when I say that I want to be by your side, to hold your hand, to treasure you in the morning and in the noon-tide, to be next to you, to be held close to your heart now and for the rest of my living years, to comfort you, dry your tears and calm your most frightening fears. I want you to realize one fact that in no occasion will I lie about my personality, what would I gain in such? I wish I could open my heart for you to see so that you can be sure I am for real. I don't know what else to say than to tell you that I will always be myself, honest, faithful, caring, loving and affectionate, I do hope you would believe me, lets give love a chance to win and I pray that we will never regret we do so. I really need help, I wish you can understand my situation over here abroad. And see reasons to help me out. I know you don't really care about the interest, if you lend me some money, i will pay you back with a huge interest, just to show my gratitude to what you have done for me. Its easy to have someone who will believe in you, But i can assure you that you have me. Because i really believe in you, And will always be there for you, i am with you for better and for worst. Have a blissful morning. Hope to hear from you soon. Hugs and kisses to my Lovely wife to be. LOVE YOU. i hope this picture will brighten your day.
Regards
Bobs

Quote:

Boob,
I am going to my psychic and I will see what she says about all of this.
What I will need from you is a promisary note of that you will be paying me back on this loan.
Also the amount you need.
And finally, you are to open a new bank account, if any money gets sent, it will go bank transfer right into a bank account.

I this is something you cannot do, do not ask for money again or I will stop writing.

I hope you have a day,

Baby Fluffykins

Quote:
Hi Babyfluffykins. Thank you for your kind response. I really appreciate your effort towards helping me in this situation. i have written the promissory note you requested for, and for the new bank account. I would like you to send through western union to avoid any further delay. Because i really need to start this contract as soon as possible. And this money help for buy some equipment to start. If you can help me with the amount i wrote on the note, it will be of good help for me to start while i wait for the bank to release my money. Here is the copy of the note i wrote. Thank you for your understanding. I vow to be always there for you no matter what. I miss you. Hugs and Kisses.
Regards
Bob

Quote:
Boob,

I clearly stated that if I decide to lend you money, it will be via bank transfer only.
If you cannot accept money via bank transfer you will not see any money from me.

Baby Fluffykins

Quote:
Hi babyfluffykins. Thank you for understanding me. Oh its not a problem to use via bank transfer. Here is the account number

Account name: snipped
number: snipped
Swift code: CBSBLT26
Address: snipped
Bank name: Siauliu Bankas

How is your day going? i can't wait to be home to hold your hands, looking into your eyes. You know sometimes i believe words are not enough to express what i feel for you. Your beauty has captured my heart. And i am happy that i found you. Because i see the future with you. I Love you babyfluffykins. Hugs and kisses. Regards Bob

Quote:
Boob,

So far my day is nice and my appointment to see the psychic is later on so I will definately give you an anwer about the money tonight.
I am glad my beauty capitulated your heart as your reel nice too.

Your,
Baby Fluffykins
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic