SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nigerian bank hacks email account NOT COMPLETE

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mort
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait is not over, I think it'll never get posted here when it is. This guy is just to boring. But here's something interesting:

Henry Smith was fed up with my alter ego, Mortimer van Houten:
Quote:
How are you today? Please I am very worried and confused about how you are handling this transaction. I must tell you that I am very disappointed in everything.

You should havr told me that you are not ready to handle this transaction, Than after all your promises to assist me and now you have not been doing any thing to make this transaction success.

Please if you can not go further in the conclusion of this transaction you can send to the bank the power of attorney to the bank so that i and my colleague can contact another who will be willingning and capable of handling this transaction, I am saying this because there is no time as the year is coming to an end.

To add some spice to the bait, I introduced his compatriote Peter Ugo, who sent him this:
Quote:
STAY OFF MY MAGA !

MORTMIER HOUTEN DIS DEY MY MAGA! STAY OFF! I SENT YOU JUJU MANY JUJU OKOKOK !!!1!11!!!!!! I TEL HIM YOU FUCK GOAT HOW YOU LIKE DIS OK ???????????

FIRE FIRE HOLY GHOST FIRE! MR SMITH FIREFIREFIRE !!!11!!!!!!!!

I read the fire thing somewhere in these forums and shamelessly stole it, it was just too funny.

Mortimer also sent him a mail an hour later, seemingly replying to a mail from Henry:
Quote:
Dear Henry, my brother,

why do you send me such a message ? I almost think you are not serious anymore. I don't have any interest in your sexual preferences, I thought we were to do business together and that's it. Let me assure you, the idea of having sexual intercourse with an animal is not at all tempting for me. Please explain yourself.

I'm also sorry that your mother is a prostitute. Can't you, as her son, help her out financially ?

Yours,
Brother Mortimer

----- Original Message -----
To: "Mortimer van Houten" <******@***>
Subject: PLEASE READ.
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 15:31:22 +0100 (CET)

>
> Dear Mortimer. I have to tell you some thing. We cant do business anymore.
> I have no time because every day I fuck goats.I have to fuck goats in the morning
> and in the evening.I have no time fr our business.
>
> I fuck goats and I lick goats asses. I am also so stupid and my mother is a
> prostitute. Please dont wrte me anymore.
>
> I must go now, and fuck a goat.

The typos are intended. In return, he came up with this:
Quote:
Dear Mortimer,

I received your forwared email to me. I am not happy at all on your attitude towards this transaction, I have been in a very big problem with the bank since this week, I was called for a meeting and was quiried for passing information to Mr Mortimer van Houten who claimed to be the next of kin to the deceased customer to the bank Mr. Franck Olivier from Sweden.

how ever, I deniad the allegation and appeal to the board that I am not awear of such, I therefore told the bank that Mr. Mortimer Van Houten contacted me for an assistance that is all.

So you can see that you are the course of this, Remember that it is only you, I and my colleague know about theis transaction. What are you plans by sending all the information passed to you to the bank and with my E-mail address. It seems that you want to terminate my appointment from services with the bank.

In regards to this, the bank have decided to set up a committee that will be monitoring this transaction. I will bring to your notice that the committee will be sending you some uncrupulous email to find out with you are the real owner of this fund and to be monitoring what is going on between me and you. I have to tell you that I am not awear of this mail that you forwarded to me which I received this morning.

For your information, you will be receiving a lot of email from the bank from now and any email you received from any boby please forward them to me just as you forwarded this so that i will advice you on what to do to avoid making any mistake.

I await you quick response.

Thanks and God bless you.

Your brother,

Mr. Smith Henry

"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour" (Exodus 20:16)
"go to hill and eat shit madam, ogun and olokun isango go key your father" (Roland van Edward)
"bush man you live in small village benin city" (Roland van Edward)
Ivory Coast x2 Cayman Islands x2 Nigeria Netherlands x3 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x4

Last edited by mort on Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
jckmisha
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

personally, that's my favorite type of email. Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic