SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad answers 16 months later

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BNI wrote:
You have to follow the process of releasing the fund to you as the rightful beneficiary , however , let me inform you, that you will need to send the 500$ by 8:00 am Monday morning,to escalate the delivery of your fund, into your account that you gave as you proposed ,our major concern is to render you our best of services, thanks for your understanding as we await urgent response in regard to this mail, I will be most obliged for a quick response and the mandate

To: A
Subject: RE: Du bureau de la Banque BNI
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 16:41:08 +0000
<snip long text in French and English that asks for $16536 for something-or-other and talks about a trip to Côte d'Ivoire>

A in French wrote:
I don't remember of what's this about. Eek, we can't travel during the fall feasts.
"Eek" could as well be "As well". I took the Spanish word and frenched it.
BNI in French wrote:
You have to follow the process of liberation of funds for you as the legitimate beneficiary, however, let me inform you, that you will need to send the 500 $, to an escalade[?] of the delivery of your funds, on your account that you have given that proposed you [error in the French], our principal worry is to render you the best of our services, thanks for you understanding while we await the response of urgency to the sake of this mail, I will be more obliged[pl] for a rapid response and the send

A in French wrote:
What funds? Beneficiary of what?

I truly had no idea what this was about. I had to look in my messages sent or received in May last year to figure out it's the Denefu Sorta bait (name mangled), which I didn't even start downloading. The directory contains a piggy and piglet file, the start file (copy of an email someone got and posted in Surplus), a bank transfer, and a WU transfer. Nothing else.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic